The Grove at Carolina Park

We just moved in and it went smoothly.The grove is very nice especially from what we had before. The dogs are really enjoying it with the park.
When I 1st moved in in Feb., it was quiet and I had good parking. So many have moved in that it is more noisy and can never find a parking spot close to my apartment (this has been important to me because I've recently become handicapped). Kids going up and down the corridor on they're skateboards, scooters and bikes. Not good. Otherwise I love it here. Especially the gazebo near the pool!
The Grove has been amazing so far. This is the first place where my husband and I really feel at home, relaxed and safe! The area is gorgeous and the grove staff are amazingly helpful. We absolutely love it here!
Must have 140 characters in order to receive points to redeem gift card :), but that’s not quite enough so I’ll have to repeat myself. Must have 140 characters in order to receive points to redeem gift card :).
The community is beautiful but there definitely needs to be more dog stations. The staff is great. Location is great. The apartments could have been cleaned up better by the construction crew. You find little things here and there that make you wonder why they were so lazy in the building. Also the tiny washer and dryer in the one bedroom is a no go. If you’re going to provide such a small washer maybe have a laundry facility on site. Or better yet get rid of those small tiny washer and dryer. I can hardly fit a blanket in there let alone 3 shirts and a pair of pants.
I love living at The Grove. The staff is so pleasant, courteous, and always willing to help. The grounds are always maintained and taken care of too. Couldn't be happier!
We have enjoyed our first month at the Grove! The dog spa is a hit with Bella also. The grill area by the pool is great since we like to grill out often.
Love the amenities. Beautiful landscape. Feels safe. Maintenance handles situations quickly. Everyone is friendly. Enjoy the apartment life social gatherings.
Staff incredible. Made the move easy. once moved in they were very helpful correcting some minor issues. Apartment was move in ready and very clean.
Clean, professional apartment living community. We love living here! Family and dog friendly, great amenities. Staff does a lot to make sure everyone is happy.