The Grove at Carolina Park

4.6

4.6

I just moved in, but so far, it has been a very clean community, staff is friendly and helpful and the apartments are so nice! Amenities are kept up and taken care of.
Maintenance is slow to respond (or just never shows up) and management is the same way. Other than that it’s a nice apartment complex with friendly people. The trash valet is awesome!
We love it here. The staff, the amenities, the location! Our apartment is beautiful and quiet! We have lived here since May 2020 and have renewed our lease!
We love living at the Grove. Great amenities, friendly staff and overall beautiful place to live. The pool is our favorite area and is always kept clean.
The Grove is a pet friendly, beautiful community. The amenities are great: the gym, pool, garden, and carwash. Nothing to complain about !!!
The neighborhood is such a great complex! It's nice, clean, quiet, and the residences here are so sweet. Love living here! Also the staff is sufficient and has been on top of the game. The Grove has got it all!
We’ve enjoyed our stay here at The Grove at Carolina Park sense May 2020! We’ve just resigned our lease. Everyone in the office has always been helpful! I do appreciate kindness & understanding! Great Location Beautiful Grounds /Amenities Spectacular Pool/Grill Area Cyber Cafe Incredible GYM Trash Valet Gated Dog Park A+ Office Staff • Super Cool Social Activities Team, a energetic couple investing their excitement, time & energy for residents (even through this ongoing pandemic) • Look no further, this is your place for short/long term rental (my opinion; it’s just as nice as a condominium complex with individual owners) • Make sure to tell them Joe & Celeste Momin sent ya! Have a safe & exciting Labor Day Weekend
Great Apt with wonderful amenities ! The staff are always friendly and helpful. The location rocks so convenient. Neighbors are the bonus!
Great place to live in! Clean, Friendly neighbors, Great office staff, and great amenities. I just wish pet owners would be better about cleaning after their pets.
The Grove is a fantastic place to live. The living spaces are up to date and very well kept. The amenities are the best you can get in any complex in the Low Country. Property management and maintenance are very nice and responsive. I just signed on for my third year and will probably stay here until I move to another state.