The Grove at Carolina Park

4.6

4.6

The maintenance team are the best! I have lived in another subdivision in Mount Pleasant and the maintenance team was ok. The guys at The Grove - Carolina Park should be commended on their presence, expertise and timeliness. They are also friendly and polite which are at a premium these days. Three cheers!!!
Nice apartment, and love the convenience. Enjoy all the activities and how helpful the staff is when we need something. Only downsides are no pantry in the kitchen, and I wish there was there was more insulation between our ceiling and the floor of the neighbors upstairs. Overall very happy with our decision to live here while building our new home.
Excellent and quiet neighborhood, very convenient specially if you have kids in school age and high school. Love being part of The Grove Community.
Unsatisfied with life in the complex. There have been safety issues in the past and other residents dont clean up after their pets. The construction across the pond is bothersome and the noise pollution is severe.
Glad we choose the Grove. Community is very friendly and very quiet. Relaxed living with all the comforts of home. Staff including the maintenance guys have been wonderful and very accommodating in making sure that all our expectations are met. We love it.
Just moved in, but so far I have NO complaints. I love it so much! We have a perfect view of the pond and the construction 😂. Everything was also super clean when we moved in!
Landscaping needs A lot of work around the buildings. The corridors needs to be blown out frequently, and on a regular basis. Mosquitos are always out of control. Recycle needs to be emptied more often as it always overflows to the ground. Walls and ceilings are way to thin. ( I can hear my above neighbor taking a leak etc etc) But, the front desk staff is very friendly... especially the manager, Alexis.
The Grove is a great place to live with great surroundings. I love being in Mt. Pleasant, close to everything, but also off the beaten path so you don’t get all the traffic and congestion. My apartment is spacious and has great natural light. I love coming home from work and relaxing in my little home.
Overall I have had a pleasant experience. While I had a very tough year emotionally, living at the Grove was my sanctuary. Coming from a not so great apartment community over a year ago, I am glad I chose the Grove as my home.
My apartment is all cosmetic and was built very cheaply. I get woken up at 4:30 am by the garbage trucks. My neighbors think there is assigned parking and leave notes when you are new here telling you to park elsewhere. My neighbor underneath me complained to me about “constantly making noise”. My neighbor has a loud monster truck that also wakes me every morning. Another neighbor has a loud muscle car that wakes me because he races out of here. Tenants go to the garbage at late/early hours. I hear the loud door and compactor. Tenants let their dogs bark outside at the dog park at 7:00am. A lot of apartments have mold and tenants complaining of felling sick. My son and myself included. There are 14 smart meters and 3 electrical boxes outside my apartment that are giving off crazy radiation. I had to pay $1100 to protect my apartment because my son and I were getting headaches and not sleeping. My belongings got ruined due to water in my storage room.