The Grove at Carolina Park

1 star
* **Be aware of other reviews. Residents are given points to redeem for gift cards to do a review**. The first day we moved in we had to change units due to water damage and mold. We then had a water leak in our second unit that took 2 months to be fixed.
I love it here. I work in Awendaw, so my drive to work is only about 10 minutes!! Our unit is perfect for us. We have the 1+ bedroom apartment. The “+” serves as an office and (very small) guest room. We’re right across from the dog park, and we can park our boat in the parking lot behind our unit. Since we have a home in Bishopville, we don't need a huge space. The complex is beautifully landscaped, making it perfect for dog walking. As an “older” couple, we enjoy being away from the pool. I love coming home every evening. It's just perfect!!
Being a resident here has been good. The staff is super on top of situations when something arises that needs immediate attention. The landscape of this property is so beautiful.
1 star
I notice a lot of positive reviews, which is good! This is a nice apartment community and it has a very aesthetic appearance. If you have no issues while living here, you likely gave this place 5 stars; consider yourself lucky. The problem with The Grove is that things are great until they aren't. When you have an issue, it either isn't addressed in a timely manner, or it is fixed in an unprofessional manner, causing the problem to become bigger than it was initially. We move in mid August and have had constant mold issues since day 1. Because our mold issues weren't deemed "bad enough", it was never taken care of. Do yourself, your family, your wallet and your health a favor and choose someplace else to live.
Excellent customer service by all in the front office. Our apartment was ready when we got here and we just moved right in without having to wait.
What a phenomenal community with awesome staff and ridiculously fantastic amenities! The BEST community I’ve ever lived in! I LOVE living at The Grove!
Moving can be extremely overwhelming. Drayton not only made the process go smoothly but also made me feel welcomed into the Grove community. It’s comforting to know I live in a complex where I feel at home and relaxed. Couldn’t be happier with my decision to move here!
We have only lived here for a month but we are so happy to call it home! Very friendly staff & neighbors. Also a huge plus how pet friendly the community is.
The entire team at the Grove at Carolina Park are awesome! They've made my transition from house to apartment a breeze. It's a great place to live.
Very happy with the apartment the great staff Here has been very helpful I love the big garages and the dog and car wash area Ask do the bike racks are great