Great community with a great staff. Best apartment complex in mount Pleasant.i love everything about the place I call home. Come check us sometime.

Amazing life style, among nature and friendly staff. The neighborhood is pretty friendly and sweet, I love it! The gym is modern, and clean.

Love living here at the Grove! There are so many wonderful people and the staff is always attentive and friendly. Also love how quiet and peaceful the community is.

We moved here in October and absolutely love it. The staff is friendly and helpful when we need something. The apartment complex is beautiful inside and out. Overly impressed!! Looking forward to using the pool this summer.

Beautiful apartment. Love the layout, love that it’s wide open and spacious. We love the management here also, Drayton, Bart and Alexis are attentive, kind and so much fun. We love that this is our home.

The office staff is very caring and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. The location is ideal. The aesthetics of the courtyard and ponds is what we were looking for!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The grove it’s a real nice community, I have been having a lot of fun here. I have been doing a lot of work out in the gym and also having a really great time at the barbecue

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Overall a great experience after having lived here 2 months. A few glitches here and there but understandable given it is a brand new property. Love the location. Staff is very attentive and quick to respond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The apartment is beautiful, with every amenity you need. The staff are amazing, helpful, kind and attentive to all requests. The area is convenient for any shopping needs and it’s close to anything you might want to do in the Charleston area. I HIGHLY recommend The Grove, it’s a wonderful place to be.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

From day one the leasing staff have been accommodating and always ensure we are enjoying the community. We really enjoy how quiet the community is.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Wonderful experience with all of the staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Also love the activities we have every month! Another excellent part is garbage pick up 5 days a week!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I’ve been living at The Grove for 5 months and I love it so much. The property management is top notch. We have two men in maintenance who go above and beyond for residents who need them. The Apartment Living team does an excellent job in planning monthly events and get togethers. The property is absolutely beautiful and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Everyone has been very courteous and friendly. The apartment fits our needs and the lease is great. The staff has been efficient and very friendly. Thanks for making this a relatively painless experience.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff are not only accommodating but friendly as well. Also, maintenance responds on the double. I think since this is a new community, which means all of us tenants are also new, people seem especially friendly!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I have enjoyed my time here so far. It is a nice place in a great location. I like how dog friendly the place is with ample grass to walk your dog. The clubhouse is enjoyable with a nice gym and lounge.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

We love it here. The community is beautiful, neighbors are friendly, and the staff in the front office are super tentative to our needs. The apartments are spacious, and the grounds are kept up nicely. I have no complaints. My dog loves all the other dogs and looks forward to his trips to the doggy park several times a day.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Just moved in and we absolutely love it! Bart has made sure that we have everything that we need and we know we are going to be very happy here at the Grove!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff and community are amazing. I have no complaints at all. The staff actually cares about their residents. Definitely the best place to live in Mt. Pleasant.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove at Carolina Park has been a great place to live. We moved in mid August and Alexis and the rest of the management staff have been nothing but accommodating and have done everything they can to make us feel at home. The community is absolutely beautiful and we really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This is my first apartment and I couldnt choose a better one. The community is so amazing. The amenities are awesome. I'm just really grateful to be here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Groves at Carolina Park is a great place to live!! I love the Amenities such as the resort like pool and club house. The Dog Park is super convenient and the high end gas grilles placed in convenient areas were very well thought out. The apartments are modern and spacious and I am proud to call it home.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I moved in a week ago and I already know I'm going to love living here. The staff and neighbors are all so friendly. The amenities are great and the value is amazing.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far our experiences with the facilities and staff have been great. We have been disappointed over a few Saturday evenings when large groups have been using the pool well after sunset. Although somewhat noisy, that was not the primary concern. It is the condition they leave the pool in the when they leave that is troublesome. We awoke Sunday morning to discover 3 or 4 chaise lounges floating in pool. Assuming those people were residents, their lack of courtesy was disappointing. But other than that, our time at the residence was everthing we hoped for.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Absolutely love living here. We have just moved from out of state. Apartments and amenities are wonderful. Great up and coming area close to everything.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I just moved in today and I love it already! The staff is so welcoming and you can tell they really care about the happiness of the residents!