The Grove at Carolina Park

Easy move in. Staff is very personable. Location is great. Haven’t had a chance to enjoy the pool area but looking forward to it. Also look forward to events in the upcoming year.
The Grove at Carolina Park has been amazing, we truly feel at home and love the layout of our apartment! Our neighbors and the front staff are awesome, looking forward to making more memories and friendships ❤️
The leasing folks are extremely helpful and professional. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Everything is well maintained and aesthetically pleasing
Just moved in. The place is very nice and I’m extremely happy with my apartment. It’s everything I need. Plus, the bedroom closet is enormous. That’s certainly an added bonus.
It has been an awesome experience so far! Super friendly staff and beautiful community! The other residents as well have been a lot of fun getting to know through community social events!
I really enjoy living at The Grove, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the amenities are all amazing. I would highly recommend living here.
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful! A lot of apartment complexes have residents or staff that don’t seem to want to be there, but everyone at the Grove all love it!
The location of the complex is great! It is very easy to get to the beach or to downtown Charleston. The staff is awesome! Beautiful place to live!
Love living here. My daughter and I have been here for a few weeks and we feel so at home. She loves strolling around the garden and chatting with the neighbors!
Great place to live everyone from staff to neighbors are friendly not to mention the amenities. I love the pool and the fitness center. Plus the location is great and a great area for walks.