The Grove at Carolina Park

4.6

4.6

We just arrived a week ago and we love it so far. They are so many amenities to make your life much easier. Neighbors are really friendly and the neighborhood is quiet. This is close to perfection for us !
The Grove at Carolina Park truly is a wonderful apartment complex. I planned my move from out of state so I was unable to see the property before signing the lease. I won't lie, I was concerned with the amount of good, positive reviews for an apartment complex. With previous rentals, I knew a five star place was almost unheard of. Now that I have lived here for a few weeks, I understand why every review is positive. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Samantha was professional and informative throughout the whole process. I had a mishap with my key the second day of living there, but the office was quick to solve the problem. The apartments are quiet. Occasionally I can hear my neighbors next door, but that is infrequent. The pool is gorgeous and well utilized by tenants. It is noisy by the pool, (kids playing and construction behind the property) but that sound does not carry over into the apartment. Overall, it is a wonderful, quiet apartment. I am happy with my choice!
Great place to live. Feels like you are living at a resort. Nice place. Nice people. Great staff. The views you have while living here are amazing.
The staff has been so helpful with our cross country move. They have always been there to answer all of our questions. We can not wait to get there and settle in!
Recently has declined since people have continued to leave their trash in the elevator or outside of it. Dog poop ok the hall way that has yet to be cleaned off the concrete. Otherwise neighbors are friendly!
Love the events and meeting new people as spring approaches! Continues to be a great place to live especially when moving from out of state. We are having a baby in August and the apartment life team left us a baby gift at our door! How sweet!
Great views, more quiet & private. Love the tall ceilings on first floor, & thank god for grey walls! Hard to find updated interior in Charleston.
All in all things at TGCP are very good, and hopefully getting better as the weather gets warm and the swing of spring really starts to happen. Pros are nice place to be with good neighbors and great staff in the office, and a pet friendly environment. Cons are that thigs are a bit dirty in the hallways and common areas as no one seems to care that lives there (lots of dog poop that residents don't pickup after themselves, people leaving trash in the hallway, and some definite building issues with getting a regular cleaning crew in to pick things up). There is also a lot of cracking in the concrete paths and hallways on the ground floor. Most of this is very fixable if folks just cleaned up after themselves (don't you care about where you live)...
Very cozy and nice comunity, no loud noises, friendly neighbors and staff. Love the comunity events so far. Could be more trash cans outside, dog poop bag stations are always messy. Some people still don't know how to use poop bags and pick up after their dogs. Also, pick up trucks while back parking near the sidewalk blocks half of the sidewalk.
The Grove is a great complex . There is a little more love that is needed to maintain its reputation. Breezeways could use an air blower or sweep once a month and power washing . Balcony’s could use a check and similar power wash if needed as mold and mildew can be present.