I’ve been living at The Grove for 5 months and I love it so much. The property management is top notch. We have two men in maintenance who go above and beyond for residents who need them. The Apartment Living team does an excellent job in planning monthly events and get togethers. The property is absolutely beautiful and the neighbors are friendly.

Everyone has been very courteous and friendly. The apartment fits our needs and the lease is great. The staff has been efficient and very friendly. Thanks for making this a relatively painless experience.

The staff are not only accommodating but friendly as well. Also, maintenance responds on the double. I think since this is a new community, which means all of us tenants are also new, people seem especially friendly!

I have enjoyed my time here so far. It is a nice place in a great location. I like how dog friendly the place is with ample grass to walk your dog. The clubhouse is enjoyable with a nice gym and lounge.

We love it here. The community is beautiful, neighbors are friendly, and the staff in the front office are super tentative to our needs. The apartments are spacious, and the grounds are kept up nicely. I have no complaints. My dog loves all the other dogs and looks forward to his trips to the doggy park several times a day.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Just moved in and we absolutely love it! Bart has made sure that we have everything that we need and we know we are going to be very happy here at the Grove!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff and community are amazing. I have no complaints at all. The staff actually cares about their residents. Definitely the best place to live in Mt. Pleasant.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove at Carolina Park has been a great place to live. We moved in mid August and Alexis and the rest of the management staff have been nothing but accommodating and have done everything they can to make us feel at home. The community is absolutely beautiful and we really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This is my first apartment and I couldnt choose a better one. The community is so amazing. The amenities are awesome. I'm just really grateful to be here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Groves at Carolina Park is a great place to live!! I love the Amenities such as the resort like pool and club house. The Dog Park is super convenient and the high end gas grilles placed in convenient areas were very well thought out. The apartments are modern and spacious and I am proud to call it home.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I moved in a week ago and I already know I'm going to love living here. The staff and neighbors are all so friendly. The amenities are great and the value is amazing.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far our experiences with the facilities and staff have been great. We have been disappointed over a few Saturday evenings when large groups have been using the pool well after sunset. Although somewhat noisy, that was not the primary concern. It is the condition they leave the pool in the when they leave that is troublesome. We awoke Sunday morning to discover 3 or 4 chaise lounges floating in pool. Assuming those people were residents, their lack of courtesy was disappointing. But other than that, our time at the residence was everthing we hoped for.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Absolutely love living here. We have just moved from out of state. Apartments and amenities are wonderful. Great up and coming area close to everything.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I just moved in today and I love it already! The staff is so welcoming and you can tell they really care about the happiness of the residents!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I really enjoy the neighborhood here and it's much better than where I used to live in Indiana. The only issues I have have nothing to do with the ownership of The Grove but rather to do with the amount of traffic in Mount Pleasant. The location of The Grove also happens to be right next to Wando so there's an awful lot of traffic for when I have to leave in the morning. Again, that's nothing that you guys can fix but so far, so good.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Hotel Grove at Carolina Park is amazing! The staff is a professional crew that makes you feel like family. They are caring and tends to your needs with a smile. The grounds are beautifully clean as well as the club house. Noise levels in the apartment are minimal. What more could you ask for at this resort?

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Staff is outstanding. Give them raises, and better discounts on rent. I don't know what they get, but it's not enough. Only suggestion: cameras with a shared feed so that we can neighbor shame the people who don't clean up after themselves...

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I have only been here for a few days but I love it. The office staff have been very accommodating and my dogs love the dog park. It's so peaceful and quiet!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Alexis and Lisa have been amazingly helpful - always prompt to answer questions and accommodate. From first moment felt like "home" - uncomparable customer service combined with beautiful property, what else could anyone want !

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Friendly staff. The pool is big and gorgeous. The music by the pool is a plus!! I love everything so far. I feel very at home here. Can’t wait to start meeting my neighbors.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

We moved here Sunday from Ohio and have had the best experience so far. The community is great and is beautiful. The staff has been so nice and helpful!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The move in experience overall has been pretty good. Appreciated the flexibility of the staff with us moving from across the country and going out of their way to show us the property while we were still in CA. I also appreciated their flexibility is us picking an apartment in the morning and moving in later that day, however the apartment could have been cleaner. Understand that they didn't have a whole lot of time that day, but it was clear that the apartment hasn't been cleaned since construction finished. The staff have been awesome however and the amenities are really nice. Recommend advising future residents that if they get Xfinity, they have to use the provided modem/router. We bought out own only to find out it wasn't an option (despite what the Xomcast website says).

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This place is the greatest! The manager and front office made our move in incredibly smooth and easy! Everyone is so friendly and the apartments are great. We love the location and very happy to call The Grove home!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The place is amazing! I have no complaints. This place was our opportunity to go elsewhere and we jumped on it and the staff are so helpful and kind. They helped ys with so much when we moved in and still do!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove team made my move in experience seamless and actually enjoyable!! Drayton was so kind and gave me a thorough tour when I was looking at different options. I’d toured other apartments prior to The Grove and the other apartment managers at those apartments didn’t take the time and care that Drayton did. Ge made me feel like I belonged here before I even signed the lease and walked me through everything I needed every step of the way. He even stayed way after hours to help me with what I needed. The apartments are GORGEOUS and an incredible value. Thank you!