The Grove at Carolina Park

Love living here. My daughter and I have been here for a few weeks and we feel so at home. She loves strolling around the garden and chatting with the neighbors!
Great place to live everyone from staff to neighbors are friendly not to mention the amenities. I love the pool and the fitness center. Plus the location is great and a great area for walks.
We love living at the grove. Been here since December and feel like the staff and residents are our extended family. The perfect place in mount pleasant to live.
Bart, Drayton, Kaitlin and all of the staff have been amazing! Super friendly and accommodating! Beautiful new space nestled In a quiet yet convenient location.
Absolutely will tell friends and family how much we value your business ethics. I couldn’t be happier with the great experience we had with our leasing agents The office staff exceeded our expectation from start to finish in a matter of a few days. While following strict guild lines from our government and CDC! Hands down, this was incredible experience during the Covid-19 pandemic. Celeste and I are very excited to be your new friends here at The Grove at Carolina Park ~ Mount Pleasant, SC GRADE A+
From the moment in which we called for community information, we were treated with respect and kindness. The appointment and application process went extremely “ON POINT”, as if we were actually in person, on location! The office staff work as a TEAM with a NO PROBLEM attitude! In a time of “THE UNKNOWN” & UNCERTAINTY” of mid May 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the guidelines in place for keeping everyone’s health in-mind All mandated rules by the CDC were a TEST of time in an unexpected work related transfer! The true side of being authentic and having accountability to serve possible new tenants in which the office conducted themselves to go beyond the call of duty! We are extremely satisfied with giving this company an A+++ Thank you respectfully, we are excited to be living here! The Momin’s May 15, 2020
Will be 5 stars once the amenities open!! The Grove team is fantastic - everyone is super friendly, helpful and really driven to work with you. The “ neighborhood” is equally great. While it is has been a bit hard to meet folks given social distancing, everyone is really friendly. Looking forward to drink with all around the pool...
I love it here!! The staff is friendly. The grounds are kept so nice. We love the amenities. The apartment is spacious and modern. Can’t wait to swim in the large pool.
Drayton was our office staff contact. We initially had a move in date (lease) of April 2 from San Diego, CA when restrictions were becoming more strict with the Covid 19 virus. Roughly 10 days before our arrival date, we feared the possibility of restriction placed upon domestic travel. My daughter contacted Drayton and asked if we move up our April 2 date to March 28. At first we were told it couldn’t be done, which would have left us to stay at a hotel. That meant my daughter's family (son 2 and daughter 5 months) could possibly be exposed to the virus from previous people using the hotel room). She reached out to Drayton and he went to bat for us. We were allowed to sign a 1 week lease instead of a hotel. Drayton was fantastic and we are grateful for his actions to get us here early at The Grove. Our move in experience was great!
The staff is amazing! They have been helpful throughout my stay here. The facilities, prior to social distancing, were great and easy to access. I have enjoyed my stay here.