The move in experience overall has been pretty good. Appreciated the flexibility of the staff with us moving from across the country and going out of their way to show us the property while we were still in CA. I also appreciated their flexibility is us picking an apartment in the morning and moving in later that day, however the apartment could have been cleaner. Understand that they didn't have a whole lot of time that day, but it was clear that the apartment hasn't been cleaned since construction finished. The staff have been awesome however and the amenities are really nice. Recommend advising future residents that if they get Xfinity, they have to use the provided modem/router. We bought out own only to find out it wasn't an option (despite what the Xomcast website says).

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I’m happy to be here. But as folks continue to move in little things are starting to catch up. The dog receptacle is always full and often empty with bags. Garbage litters the bushes and hallways along with lots of screws and nails etc. there are construction supplies leftover (hinges and hardware in the men’s bathroom by the pool) also by the gazebo etc. bikes fill the hallways. Etc. the recycle area has become a trash refuse. Little details that aren’t big on there own but add up.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and the staff is very kind! Feels like home and I’ve only begun my lease. The manager Alexis ensures all her residents are taken care and will go above and beyond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far the atmosphere has been wonderful! And the community events are awesome! The management really seems to care about their community members!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great so far, no problems with the apartment or the appliances at all. Just the fact that the clubhouse and pool took longer than expected to open especially during the summer was something that I did no expect

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Love the location and our unit! Our neighbors are all friendly, as is the staff. Landscaping is really well done. Really glad we chose The Grove!!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great location and staff is very friendly. Reasonable price with plenty of amenities. They plan lots of events for residents in the complex.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

We moved here in October and absolutely love it. The staff is friendly and helpful when we need something. The apartment complex is beautiful inside and out. Overly impressed!! Looking forward to using the pool this summer.

From day one the leasing staff have been accommodating and always ensure we are enjoying the community. We really enjoy how quiet the community is.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The office staff is very caring and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. The location is ideal. The aesthetics of the courtyard and ponds is what we were looking for!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I really enjoy the neighborhood here and it's much better than where I used to live in Indiana. The only issues I have have nothing to do with the ownership of The Grove but rather to do with the amount of traffic in Mount Pleasant. The location of The Grove also happens to be right next to Wando so there's an awful lot of traffic for when I have to leave in the morning. Again, that's nothing that you guys can fix but so far, so good.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Overall a great experience after having lived here 2 months. A few glitches here and there but understandable given it is a brand new property. Love the location. Staff is very attentive and quick to respond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I have enjoyed my time here so far. It is a nice place in a great location. I like how dog friendly the place is with ample grass to walk your dog. The clubhouse is enjoyable with a nice gym and lounge.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The staff are not only accommodating but friendly as well. Also, maintenance responds on the double. I think since this is a new community, which means all of us tenants are also new, people seem especially friendly!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The grove it’s a real nice community, I have been having a lot of fun here. I have been doing a lot of work out in the gym and also having a really great time at the barbecue

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Everyone has been very courteous and friendly. The apartment fits our needs and the lease is great. The staff has been efficient and very friendly. Thanks for making this a relatively painless experience.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Absolutely love living here. We have just moved from out of state. Apartments and amenities are wonderful. Great up and coming area close to everything.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I’ve been living at The Grove for 5 months and I love it so much. The property management is top notch. We have two men in maintenance who go above and beyond for residents who need them. The Apartment Living team does an excellent job in planning monthly events and get togethers. The property is absolutely beautiful and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Love living here at the Grove! There are so many wonderful people and the staff is always attentive and friendly. Also love how quiet and peaceful the community is.

So far our experiences with the facilities and staff have been great. We have been disappointed over a few Saturday evenings when large groups have been using the pool well after sunset. Although somewhat noisy, that was not the primary concern. It is the condition they leave the pool in the when they leave that is troublesome. We awoke Sunday morning to discover 3 or 4 chaise lounges floating in pool. Assuming those people were residents, their lack of courtesy was disappointing. But other than that, our time at the residence was everthing we hoped for.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I moved in a week ago and I already know I'm going to love living here. The staff and neighbors are all so friendly. The amenities are great and the value is amazing.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Wonderful experience with all of the staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Also love the activities we have every month! Another excellent part is garbage pick up 5 days a week!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Groves at Carolina Park is a great place to live!! I love the Amenities such as the resort like pool and club house. The Dog Park is super convenient and the high end gas grilles placed in convenient areas were very well thought out. The apartments are modern and spacious and I am proud to call it home.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I just moved in today and I love it already! The staff is so welcoming and you can tell they really care about the happiness of the residents!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This is my first apartment and I couldnt choose a better one. The community is so amazing. The amenities are awesome. I'm just really grateful to be here.