The move in experience overall has been pretty good. Appreciated the flexibility of the staff with us moving from across the country and going out of their way to show us the property while we were still in CA. I also appreciated their flexibility is us picking an apartment in the morning and moving in later that day, however the apartment could have been cleaner. Understand that they didn't have a whole lot of time that day, but it was clear that the apartment hasn't been cleaned since construction finished. The staff have been awesome however and the amenities are really nice. Recommend advising future residents that if they get Xfinity, they have to use the provided modem/router. We bought out own only to find out it wasn't an option (despite what the Xomcast website says).

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Love the location and our unit! Our neighbors are all friendly, as is the staff. Landscaping is really well done. Really glad we chose The Grove!!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Beautiful complex and the staff is very kind! Feels like home and I’ve only begun my lease. The manager Alexis ensures all her residents are taken care and will go above and beyond.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I’m happy to be here. But as folks continue to move in little things are starting to catch up. The dog receptacle is always full and often empty with bags. Garbage litters the bushes and hallways along with lots of screws and nails etc. there are construction supplies leftover (hinges and hardware in the men’s bathroom by the pool) also by the gazebo etc. bikes fill the hallways. Etc. the recycle area has become a trash refuse. Little details that aren’t big on there own but add up.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far the atmosphere has been wonderful! And the community events are awesome! The management really seems to care about their community members!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great so far, no problems with the apartment or the appliances at all. Just the fact that the clubhouse and pool took longer than expected to open especially during the summer was something that I did no expect

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Great location and staff is very friendly. Reasonable price with plenty of amenities. They plan lots of events for residents in the complex.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I really enjoy the neighborhood here and it's much better than where I used to live in Indiana. The only issues I have have nothing to do with the ownership of The Grove but rather to do with the amount of traffic in Mount Pleasant. The location of The Grove also happens to be right next to Wando so there's an awful lot of traffic for when I have to leave in the morning. Again, that's nothing that you guys can fix but so far, so good.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This is my first apartment and I couldnt choose a better one. The community is so amazing. The amenities are awesome. I'm just really grateful to be here.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Groves at Carolina Park is a great place to live!! I love the Amenities such as the resort like pool and club house. The Dog Park is super convenient and the high end gas grilles placed in convenient areas were very well thought out. The apartments are modern and spacious and I am proud to call it home.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I moved in a week ago and I already know I'm going to love living here. The staff and neighbors are all so friendly. The amenities are great and the value is amazing.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

So far our experiences with the facilities and staff have been great. We have been disappointed over a few Saturday evenings when large groups have been using the pool well after sunset. Although somewhat noisy, that was not the primary concern. It is the condition they leave the pool in the when they leave that is troublesome. We awoke Sunday morning to discover 3 or 4 chaise lounges floating in pool. Assuming those people were residents, their lack of courtesy was disappointing. But other than that, our time at the residence was everthing we hoped for.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Absolutely love living here. We have just moved from out of state. Apartments and amenities are wonderful. Great up and coming area close to everything.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I just moved in today and I love it already! The staff is so welcoming and you can tell they really care about the happiness of the residents!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Hotel Grove at Carolina Park is amazing! The staff is a professional crew that makes you feel like family. They are caring and tends to your needs with a smile. The grounds are beautifully clean as well as the club house. Noise levels in the apartment are minimal. What more could you ask for at this resort?

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Staff is outstanding. Give them raises, and better discounts on rent. I don't know what they get, but it's not enough. Only suggestion: cameras with a shared feed so that we can neighbor shame the people who don't clean up after themselves...

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

I have only been here for a few days but I love it. The office staff have been very accommodating and my dogs love the dog park. It's so peaceful and quiet!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Alexis and Lisa have been amazingly helpful - always prompt to answer questions and accommodate. From first moment felt like "home" - uncomparable customer service combined with beautiful property, what else could anyone want !

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Friendly staff. The pool is big and gorgeous. The music by the pool is a plus!! I love everything so far. I feel very at home here. Can’t wait to start meeting my neighbors.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

We moved here Sunday from Ohio and have had the best experience so far. The community is great and is beautiful. The staff has been so nice and helpful!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This place is the greatest! The manager and front office made our move in incredibly smooth and easy! Everyone is so friendly and the apartments are great. We love the location and very happy to call The Grove home!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The place is amazing! I have no complaints. This place was our opportunity to go elsewhere and we jumped on it and the staff are so helpful and kind. They helped ys with so much when we moved in and still do!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

The Grove team made my move in experience seamless and actually enjoyable!! Drayton was so kind and gave me a thorough tour when I was looking at different options. I’d toured other apartments prior to The Grove and the other apartment managers at those apartments didn’t take the time and care that Drayton did. Ge made me feel like I belonged here before I even signed the lease and walked me through everything I needed every step of the way. He even stayed way after hours to help me with what I needed. The apartments are GORGEOUS and an incredible value. Thank you!

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

This has been a great place to live so far. We appreciate everything the staff do to ensure residents have a nice place to call home. The clubhouse is amazing and we enjoy all the amenities provided.

Reply from The Grove at Carolina Park

Moved in 2 days before Dorian and every thing went fast. The office helped to expedite everything so the move in went well. All questions were answered and the staff was great.