The Grove at Kernersville

4.5

4.5

the pool is nice when it isn't overrun by screaming kids, and occasionally adults. the 3 bedroom floor plan is nice; there is plenty of room. there seems to be more dogs than ever before, and that is disconcerting. When we moved in almost 3 years ago, we thought that the overall experience of living here was nicer than it is now.
What can I say, I will definitely miss the grove, I love how clean it is every time , the staff are amazing this will be my forever home.I will miss how big and spacious the kitchen, bathrooms, and living room is. I felt safe, I didn’t have to worry about certain situations.
We moved here from Wisconsin without seeing the complex in person. Once we arrived, everyone was so welcoming and helpful! It made our transition so easy.
It’s great! We love living here! The people are nice the pool is nice the leasing office is great. We love everything about this place. Would recommend to my friends
Great gated community, I feel safe and secure here. Also a very ideal spot with both Winston and Greensboro 20 mins away. Beautiful and clean apartments .
Good community, great location, not enough parking spaces. Neighbors are nice. Amenities are pretty good. The living space is comfortable and has a modern look to it.
Everyone seems so friendly. The staff is very helpful and friendly as well. Amenities are wonderful. Keri at the front desk is my favorite part of the staff.
The Grove at Kernersville has quickly become the perfect place for me. I am so comfortable in this quiet and small community, with beautiful apartments and great people.
Excellent management and maintenance staff. They might try to screen renters better, esp regarding large ( over 50 lb) pets. Would have given 5 but for the persistence of owners refusing to clean up after their pets.
Quiet and friendly community! Layouts of the apartments are spacious and i dont hear the neighbors much! The gym is super useful and I love the pool colors at night!