The Grove at Mankato

4.1

4.1

Sky
Quiet spot and well maintained , needing some fixing in the apartment and waiting for dryer but other than that it’s great! Alot of trespassing as well so could use some work on that and trying to stop that
Jordan C
I’ve loved my 2 years here! It has been a very fun experience. The staff is very kind and friendly! Overall the community is very nice to live in!
At first, me and my roommate were not having a good time with management, we would request maintenance and it would take months, but now it’ll be completed same day
It’s been awesome and the staff have been really sweet, kind and helpful, my neighbors are amazing and the building is always quiet. What i enjoy most is the parking space because you constantly want to park close to your building but it’s like people never leave 😭 but it’s fun seeing car racing to park at a spot.
Megan
Maintenance sucks, cockroaches in the kitchen, loud neighbors that party, facilities open at random and not when said to be open, and management not taking action on complaints against neighbors being loud for a couple days in a row.
Hailie J
Everyone at my apartment complex is really quite and respects their neighbors. For the most part everyone follows the rules, keeping the outside and indoors clean with no trash sitting out.
Domingo Daniel
It has been an excellent time here at the Grove for these past months! I have many very good memories here and will continue to thanks to the great staff and residents here!
The apartment is great and so are the prices! The extra amenities are wonderful. The location is also prime. The only issue I’d say we had was the length of time maintenance took to get back to us.
Martin John
Decent quality place with a lot of amenities. Everything I could have asked for for my first apartment. I would recommend it to anyone attending SCC or another nearby technical school.
Lora Mary
Application/touring process was made very easy and personable, with the great staff it made the excitement for moving in even bigger. I’m very excited to be moving in in august!