The Grove at Mankato
4 stars160 Reviews

The Grove at Mankato Apartments are a great place to live. The leasing/office staff are amazing and very helpful. The community is great and the amenities are awesome.

Jenna Leona
I like the amenities offered here at the grove, but some things could definitely use some fixing/updating. Things like the laundry room, it’s not awful but I find that I have issues every time I go in to use it. It’s also become more and more difficult to enter the workout space. There’s also some issues in the parking lot of my apartment, people are parking in spaces that are not for parking at it makes it difficult to get around them. I do like the community though and how much they care about the well-being and safety of the tenants.

Amanda Christine
Water goes out very often. Little communication with maintenance. Hard to take showers because the water does not get warm . Maintenance does not communicate when they are coming

I love our apartment. Parking can be iffy but i usually find a spot close. Our neighbors are really quite so that’s great. My favorite part is our balcony. We love to sit outside to get fresh air or leave the door open with the screen and air out our apartment.

Talon James K.
Pretty bad craftsmanship, my checklist on the move in packet was very long. Also in the laundry room half the machines don’t work and the dryers take 3 or 4 runs to even dry my clothes

We have had some issues with mold, rotting doors, doors that are not aligned with door frame, so they do not latch and missing door latches. Also, when the carpets were super gross when we moved in, then we got them clean but they are still pretty gross.

Savannah Esther
I have had a very good experience living at the Grove in Mankato. I haven't had any problems with management or the property. It has been a positive experience overall.

Decent, service request was quite slow. But other than that I haven’t had too much of an issue. It also does kinda feel like a cold corporation.

Sunlay
The apartment has done a great job with security around the gym and pool, making it available 24/7 to residents, and not allowing childrens to play in the gym. Also the hallways are cleaner, and less trash are left around the stair areas.

Overall I am happy with my apartment. I enjoy all of the extra things I have access to. There are a couple things I feel need to be improved on. 1. There is so much dog waste that is left outside. You cannot take your dog out without watching every single step you are taking. I am a Vet Med professional, and I know the risks that come alongside exposing your dog to other dogs waste. This includes the potential spread of parasites, viruses and toxins. I wish this was pushed more. My other concern is how much marijuana is being smoked inside of the apartments and nothing is done about it. The smell is in my apartment, I do not smoke. I walk outside and the smell is so bad. Its soooo annoying, and not to mention a lease violation. This place is a good place to live. The apartments are very nice and the office staff is easily reachable. I wish these things would be improved on.