We choose this complex because I heard you guys don’t have bed bugs or roaches , I’m bearly moving in today . I just hope there’s no roaches or bedbugs

Love my little one bedroom apartment and the pool is amazing! The pool is super modern and the fire pit is amazing for cool nights. I also enjoy how the community is gated.

I moved here in Oct and at first I was having issues but front office was amazing and getting things I needed done great place to live I would reccomend anyone here

Great community! Always clean, staff ae always willing to help, and maintanence is timely and accurate. This living community really does a great job at putting your needs first. Love it!

Friendly staff! Very informative and easy to lease with. Happy I moved here as a first time renter. Would recommened to anyone looking to lease soon.

I love the environment not too many loud people. My only problem is they take longer than I hoped to get things fixed when you put in the work order

Office staff are kind and attentive. Concerns are handled promptly. Neighbors are kind and it's an "everyone knows everyone" feel. I have really enjoyed my time at the Grove.

Lived here for 2 years. Liked my apartments, didn’t care for the staff but as long as you don’t need help from everything is fine. Parking gets bad and you can’t tow cars unless the front office approves it but that doesn’t help you when it’s 10pm at night and you have kids and your covered parking spot is taken.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Have had a few issues but they are looking like they will be resolved here soon. Office staff member Shianne is great, super easy to talk to!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

It’s great except for when first moved in. There were visitors and the apartment was not really ready. The ladies in the leasing office were super nice about everything.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Staff is amazing! New staff and I must say they do everything they can to help you. In the last year, you can see a difference and I believe it’s the new staff. Place is soo much better now. Love it 😍

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

The community is great, very quiet and respectful. The renovated apartment is very nice with only a few flaws. The staff is very friendly and quick to help in any situation. The only few things I could think to add that would make living more enjoyable would be vending machines, a little bit better security on the getting gate and better parking. Other than that it has been enjoyable

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Overall decent quality, the only problem is the fact that the washer doesn't ever cycle past rinse unless you openly change the setting to drain.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

The rent has been gauged. Som residents pay almost half of what I pay and they moved in only 2years ago. The unit is very nicely upgraded and the staff is wonderful so far (thank you Shianne) but it does seem expensive.

We’ve lived here for about 3 years and it’s been a nice experience. The staff has always been great and friendly. If any concerns come up with our apartment they are usually addressed right away. The price for this place is pretty reasonable. I would recommend these apartments.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

The Grove Deer Valley has been a great experience so far. The property is very well maintained and the leasing office is very helpful and responsive.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Experience has been good. Somethings could use improvements such as maintenance requests being fulfilled in a timely manner and neighbors not being so loud. Rent is also overpriced compared to other apartments next door.

It has been a rough start. The markdown is due to continuous plumbing issues. Hoping a resolution is in sight. I still enjoy my new digs and the staff is awesome.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Place is great and if there’s anything that needs fixing they get to it right away! Always quite and there’s a lot of grocery stores and stuff for convenience.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

So far the experience has been good, The people have been pleasant and very helpful doing my move-in. My neighbor Becker, helped me with my trash and Marcus helped me carry items to my car. I like the area very much. A couple things caught me by surprise. There are no doorbells and no microwaves. Also the trash cans are a distance from my residence and few.It would be helpful to have safety handrails in the bathtubs for elderly residents like me. Overall it has been a good experience!!!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

The office staff is wonderful and friendly. Denise is always available and seems really concerned The grounds are clean and the trespassers are few and far between and I feel safe in my home

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Great place just moved in 3 weeks ago and I have not had a complaint. The apartment that we moved into was recently remodeled, has new appliances. The thing that really caught our attention was the parking.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

I've been a resident here for about six months now and it's a great place to live. Clean pools, gym and landscape. They take care of their residents.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

I like it so far. I'm new but the staff has been great! Any issues I have had were addressed immediately. Looking forward to settling in here. The pool and gym are a great part of the community.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Great place friendly environment. Apartments are very spacious and appliances are brand new. Storage units are big. The people in the front office are amazing