The Grove Deer Valley

I love my community and all they have been doing during these crazy times. The office has been very open with information on how they are handling the pandemic
I overall think this is a very quiet community , inside it’s very spacious and modern , they made it very easy with everything going on with COVID:19 I was able to have an easy move in experience. Very friendly staff
The manager Denise is great! Very helpful and understanding. Always accessible and available to answer all questions. Maintenance crew are great and really nice and take care of things in a timely manner.
Recently moved in and loving everything so far! Everyone’s been super friendly and the apartment is nice! The whole process of moving was pretty pain-free and it’s been a great time
First two days in our apartment and i absolutely love the apartment and the renovations! Super spacious for a one bedroom, community super nice and very helpful!
Friendly staff, beautiful complex, unreliable work orders and something about mail here where stuff ALWAYS gets lost, we've been here 1 month and have already had 2-3 packages lost and then replaced which is just stressful and adds a lot of additional time.
Beautiful community inside and out . Never had any issues . If I ever needed anything repaired (which is very rare) they are on top of it . So happy to call this place home and plan to be here for at least a couple years !
Great experience so far minus the neighbors that leave their garbage outside the door, slam the door or stomp and slam things above your unit. Parking is good and feels like a overall safe community.
So far so good the staff are really kind the property is beautiful reasonable pricing clean community and gated property landscaping is kept up I move in on monday
I recently moved here from Colorado and found The Grove in Deer Valley a really friendly and welcoming community! The staff was helpful, clear and patient with the whole process of getting set up. I look forward to living here and call it home!