Shianne in the office has been absolutely amazing! I moved from Oregon to here and this was the first time I had ever made such a long distance move. From the first moment we contacted Shianne she has been an extreme joy to work with. Moving can be very stressful, but she did everything within her power to make sure we had a smooth transition. I am so very appreciative of that. There have been a few minor issues with our apartment, HOWEVER Shianne has been nothing but accommodating & has quickly gotten all issues resolved. She’s the best!!! Thank you so much Shianne!

New management is awesome, the difference is night/day. Excited to be here! Previous resident turned new resident and I have to say this experience has been so much more positive. Very pleased. Also Cheyenne is amazing!

Someone puts there dog out on balcony every Night and he barks the entire time. Its very aggravating. As much as I pay for rent i should not listen to a barking dog all night and folks are really trifling not picking up after there dog!!! I watch so many people here not pick up after there dog takes a poop!!!

Im excited about being a part of this new community. The staff seem friendly and the location looks much nicer that its it renovated. I look forward to living here.

We absolutely love living here. The office staff is amazing as well as maintenance. Any and every time we need something it is always attended to in a timely manner!

No issues! Lived here for 3 years. Be kind and they will be kind back to you. Communication is key. Parking can be limited but otherwise it’s a great spot.

The staff is really friendly. Very quit most of the time. Very nice inside the apartment. Dogs love the dog park. Loved how easy it was to set up wifi.

So far so good. Other than people breaking into my garage and cars the staff is nice and maintenance has become much better at handling requests.

I love it! It’s quiet & the staff are very friendly! We also have a really quick response time with any issues. I only wish that the dog park wasn’t so muddy. Other than that it’s great!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

I love my apartment and the community! Being able to have an apartment that suits me and my roommate’s personality really helps bring us closer together! So thankful to be apart of this community!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Friendly people, place is always clean and in order, Maintenace people are very nice and always ready to help out. Could improve in the work orders though :)

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

So far I’m loving it! I just moved in this weekend, and the apartment was perfect and ready for me to move in first thing in the morning, with little to no damages left from previous renters. However, the gate to enter the community has been open the last 36 hours, and one of the reasons I moved here was for the gated community aspect for added privacy/security.

Love living here! It’s nice we can have our doggy. The office staff are very friendly. The maintenance are always on top of what needs to be done!

Staff are amazing and very professional. The move in experience was easy and trouble free. The neighbors seem nice and there have been no noise complaints.

The community here is really great! The perfect size for me with all the amenities I need. My apartment was in great condition for when I moved in and the staff was very helpful and willing to help with any other things I needed.

I really like living here. The staff is always friendly. The maintenance always fixes work orders in a timely manner and are also very friendly.

I enjoy living right beside the church my stay is very quiet and tranquil The pool is very refreshing I really love it here. The maintenance and office staff are very friendly and service is taken care of immediately

Good peaceful apartments enjoyed living here. Good staff always very friendly. Pool area is very big and fun to have family barbecue. Great place to live recommend

Very quiet at night. What concerns me the most is seeing numerous glass bottles of beer at the poolside. There are unsupervised “tweens” at the pool who could access the beverages..The main concerns relates to broken glass possibilities .and the little ones at the pool. The adults don’t read the sign obviously ,that states, no glass containers.. Also the kids/ adults diving off that large decor by the pool.I came home at 2 in the morning last week and the jacuzzi was operating, is this ok? How do you turn it off and on?

My experience has been good but what I'm not liking is how I see folks with Dogs not picking up after them each day I come outside its dog poo everywhere.. I have seen neighbors take there dog out at night and they just let them use the bathroom and they just leave right there!!! Inwish they could get charged for it.. I mean dont get an dog you not going to pick up after it !!!

I enjoy living here. Management handles requests in a timely manner and maintenance is always very helpful and friendly and the property is well kept.

Someone broke into one of our cars and we’re told by front office there could be nothing done. Ridiculous. You’d think that since it’s gated they would atleast have some cameras all around the complexes.

Shyanne at the front office is great, but the apartment itself is not what it felt like in the front. There are dog pop everywhere, trash by the stairwell. I don’t want to pay this amount off money to walk around dog poop, and trash.

Living here has been a pleasant and peaceful stay, not too noisy and its in the middle of a lot of my favorite venues which is very convenient

My husband and I really love it here! I don't want to start of negative, but I let them know the second day after I moved in my dryer was VERY LOUD and had a burning smell. Seen a maintenance guy 2 days after and he never returned to fix it.