I enjoy living here. Management handles requests in a timely manner and maintenance is always very helpful and friendly and the property is well kept.

Someone broke into one of our cars and we’re told by front office there could be nothing done. Ridiculous. You’d think that since it’s gated they would atleast have some cameras all around the complexes.

Shyanne at the front office is great, but the apartment itself is not what it felt like in the front. There are dog pop everywhere, trash by the stairwell. I don’t want to pay this amount off money to walk around dog poop, and trash.

Living here has been a pleasant and peaceful stay, not too noisy and its in the middle of a lot of my favorite venues which is very convenient

My husband and I really love it here! I don't want to start of negative, but I let them know the second day after I moved in my dryer was VERY LOUD and had a burning smell. Seen a maintenance guy 2 days after and he never returned to fix it.

I enjoy living here. We haven’t had any issues for the 3 years we’ve been here. The office staff is friendly and attentive and don’t even get me started on the maintenance guys, they’re the best!

Mostly positive, only wish the windows could be changed but it had been a positive experience and have no complaints! Maintenance is very attentive and had never not been able to resolve an issue

A few things need to be more clearer when explaining things and maintainace especially rush should be looked at but overall I really like this place.

So far everything is great! Move in went well & the area is nice & quiet. Our kitchen is really nice & the carpet is so soft. We’ll definitely be enjoying this new apartment.

I have a one bedroom apartment huge kitchen huge bathroom and a huge closet pretty quiet neighborhood. Everything works in the apartment. It was an easy move in process that helped tremendously. All around good experience so far!

Very comfortable, spacious living space with up to date appliances and modern interior. Definitely worth the value of monthly rent in comparison to other apartments in the Valley. Staff is very friendly and community is very relaxing.

Amazing area, easy going staff and friendly neighborhood. With plenty of food choices and a very nice pool with a great gym and just a great community overall

I have only been here about a month or less but so far my experience has been great, my washer had a little problem and it is already fixed and the staff is very nice I look forward to staying here :)

We have lived in the grove for almost 6 months. Overall our experience with maintenance has been ok. There are many times when no one gets back to us for awhile.

We choose this complex because I heard you guys don’t have bed bugs or roaches , I’m bearly moving in today . I just hope there’s no roaches or bedbugs

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Love my little one bedroom apartment and the pool is amazing! The pool is super modern and the fire pit is amazing for cool nights. I also enjoy how the community is gated.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

I moved here in Oct and at first I was having issues but front office was amazing and getting things I needed done great place to live I would reccomend anyone here

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Great community! Always clean, staff ae always willing to help, and maintanence is timely and accurate. This living community really does a great job at putting your needs first. Love it!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Friendly staff! Very informative and easy to lease with. Happy I moved here as a first time renter. Would recommened to anyone looking to lease soon.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

I love the environment not too many loud people. My only problem is they take longer than I hoped to get things fixed when you put in the work order

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Office staff are kind and attentive. Concerns are handled promptly. Neighbors are kind and it's an "everyone knows everyone" feel. I have really enjoyed my time at the Grove.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Lived here for 2 years. Liked my apartments, didn’t care for the staff but as long as you don’t need help from everything is fine. Parking gets bad and you can’t tow cars unless the front office approves it but that doesn’t help you when it’s 10pm at night and you have kids and your covered parking spot is taken.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Have had a few issues but they are looking like they will be resolved here soon. Office staff member Shianne is great, super easy to talk to!

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

It’s great except for when first moved in. There were visitors and the apartment was not really ready. The ladies in the leasing office were super nice about everything.

Reply from The Grove Deer Valley

Staff is amazing! New staff and I must say they do everything they can to help you. In the last year, you can see a difference and I believe it’s the new staff. Place is soo much better now. Love it 😍