The Groves at Lake Juliana

4.6

4.6

Nancy
The community is very convenient to I4 and surrounding communities. Very quiet and well maintained. The staff and maintenance personnel have been very helpful and sociable.

Oscar
Move in day went bu so quick and easy. Was able to able to find the groves easily and our apartment was great! Staff was helpful and looking forward to our stay.

Annabelle
I love living here, everything is great! I haven't had any issues. Whenever we need anything fixed they do it very quickly. I cannot wait for Publix to open because that will be very convenient for me.

Lily
Soy feliz de vivir aquí ! El personal administrativo es maravilloso y tiene todo para q mis hijas disfruten día a día 😀 Disfrutamos de la piscina el playground, el gym y la zona de barbecue 🍖

Cur'Tishu
I love my new home. It’s very spacious and convenient . I would refer anyone here. It’s lovely. The process was very quick and easy. Beautiful if I must say.

Kummer
Apartments are nice and roomy. Overall the community is nice. They have a nice playground for the kids. The gym is nice. The barbecue area is very nice.

Victoria
We had a few mishaps, but the staff here were ready to fix them all. They made sure we had all of our issues resolved before move in and have been a huge help. The community is beautiful and super welcoming.

Christine
So far I’ve been living here since August and 9 I’ve places a work order for maintenance they have come and solved the issue with no problems! Everyone is friendly and I’m glad to call this place home!

Fatima
I really enjoy the amenities offered! Especially how dog friendly this place is! The dog park is spacious and getting an upgrade as we speak! The community has bags and trash cans for your walks with mans best friend.

Zachary
It’s been great! We have loved our time at the groves! We look forward to our future and have told friends about it! Very friendly community and great stafff.