I love it just moved from a 2 bedroom to a one bedroom on first floor so much room and storage. Dont have to mess with all the stairs. friendly neighbors and love being by the park

Just moved in. Very quiet community. Friendly neighbors, staff seems to be nice and friendly. Had an issue with maintenance as they lost their master key to our place and they were not able to fix what they needed.

This has been the easiest move in process ever and some of the friendliest staff I’ve ever met or had to work with. They got me into an apartment with no hassle and made me feel very welcomed from the moment I inquired about moving in

So far it’s been a great experience and I’m very excited to be living here. Good size for good price good location and it’s so bright :) woohoo

Just moved in recently. Everything g is working as we had hoped. No major Complaints as of now. Staff is helpful and easy to deal with. Definitely happy with the new apartment!

I just moved in this past weekend and everything has been AMAZING thus far. There were a couple of things that I noticed that needed to be fixed during my move in and maintenance was right on it that day fixing everything. It's nice to be at a community that cares about it's property and is clean.

Spacious, and well kept as far as snow and the parking lots go. The people in the office are kind and always helpful, we have some terribly noisy people in this complex, though. That makes it hard.

Just amazing place, the apartment is nice and roomy, and the neighborhood is relaxing and calm. Just love everything about it, thank you ...

Every time I have had any type of issues the service has been very professional very quick I have always been treated with respect when I go in the office.

Moved in Thursday the 24th...staff was very helpful and my apartment is great..location is nice because a lot of shopping, stores, and everything I would need is close by

I have lived there for 6 years and I love the staff and enviorment.I think that they should shovel and plow the complex a little better and clean the stairs off. I live by elder women and men so its concering to know that they might fall or slip

So far everything has been great! Moved in a couple weeks ago, had a few issues with heat and water but they got it taken care of in no time.

I have been very impressed so far with the staff, the location and the apartment itself. Great amenities, office staff is super helpful and comparatively reasonable pet fees.

Overall, I'm happy with the choice to move to The Hampden Apartments. I was relocating to Lakewood for a new job and couldn't visit any properties ahead of time. The staff couldn't have been better in my situation.

Have only been here a couple of weeks but so far has been great! Just need maintenance to complete our work order for a missing shelf in our cabinet :)

Love the people here. Their so nice here always willing to help. Dog friendly. Only problem is the expense. The added on fees to the rent doesn't help.

Reply from The Hamptons

The staff makes renting here so nice. They are always there too help. Also love having a year round hot tub! The updated units are a bonus too.

Reply from The Hamptons

I love living here. This is our second stay at the Hamptons and they must have switched management over the course of the time we were last here. It is friendly, maintenance staff is there when you put in a request and the pool/hot tub Works year round! Great place!

Reply from The Hamptons

I was not given a renewal notice on time. They were willing to work with me on my vacate notice should I have chosen to go that way but seeing as how I had two weeks to try to find something reasonably priced out there... My rent was raised by $244. As a current resident I got nothing for loyalty. Now I see my same apartment floor plan available for $20 less than what I was paying prior to it being raised. The apartment across the hall that has been updated and is a larger floor plan is $173 less than what I had to sign my lease for.

Reply from The Hamptons

Nice community, good pools, responsive staff. Wish they didn't have the valet trash, or at least do it with recycling as well. Like the opportunity for community events

Reply from The Hamptons

Rude staff, poorly made apartments and terrible neighborhood. I will not live here again.. I would also never refer a friend to stay here. Major upgrades need to be made

Reply from The Hamptons

This apartment complex is one of many, many, many apartment complexes in the area. I'm surprised at how many new apartment units have become available just since I moved in this year.

Reply from The Hamptons

It is a nice quiet community with very friendly residents. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful with any requests. Maintenence requests generally solved within 24 hours

Reply from The Hamptons

it has been a good place to live, maintenance is quick to fix any issues, the office has always been very helpful to me. only bad part is my garage is on the opposite side of the complex

Reply from The Hamptons

Great apartment. Gym is small with outdated equipment. The pools could be a great amenity, except they even closed the "hottub" in the winter last year. Maintainance tickets are worked very slowly. The voicemail in the main office has been full since switching management companies.