The Hamptons

3.9

3.9

Live here almost two years ,and I see things getting better & I hope you s continue to hear what the Residents have to say , make us happy and you will love your job . Thank you The Hampden Apartment Mngment.
This is my second year and I feel more comfortable now than before. They have improved in response at the office and are kind and polite. maintenance is also improving in responding to requests quickly. Way to go Hamptons!!!
i have lived here for about 9years have saw many people come and go..very pet friendly and try to get things fixed in timely manner ..very friendly staff
Staff have been helpful, and it's very conveniently located in relation to the rest of the Denver metro area. It's been great having the pool back open as well!
Ceiling fan in the bathroom hasn't been fixed yet we put in the work order for it we haven't heard nothing back it would be well appreciated and we can get that fixed
Not as expected, lived her 10 years ago or so, totally different. It's comfortable but things are not kept up. Had to take care of many issues ourselves when moved in, pay for parking, pools not vacuumed, trees in pool area dead, weeds, just not what we were used to. Apartment was not ready clean wise, broken blinds, broken screens, smells like dogs had many accidents. Needless to say not worth the money they ask.
Very good maintenance workers and love the constant contact instead of not communicating they are very good at communicating with their residents
Parking lot is too small, didn’t open second pool so only pool is very crowded, windows don’t seal correctly. Do not appreciate charging overnight guests to park
We’ve Been here almost an year definitely a beautiful spot to rent. I love that fact that they email you about food/sweet trucks that come such a tasty/quick treat.
I am pleased for now. Nevertheless it has been a bit upsetting that the apartment was not finished before we moved in. There were a lot of things that needed to be fixed.