The Hamptons

It said it before and I’ll say it again: this is the best group/management team I’ve lived with. I’ve lived all over the country and no one compares to the kindness and professionalism like this team. Keep up the good work y’all
Staff has been very kind and helpful. The complex is very nice so far and I enjoy my new home! I havent been to the pool or gym yet but I am excited to give them a shot! Only downside so far is that there is no assigned parking. Makes for a longer walk when carrying groceries or moving boxes.
1 star
Just completely horrible upsetting false information provided during Corona multiple attempts to have me arrested and evicted attempts to have my children taken away all of these horrible things they were doing to me instead of assisting tenants at this crucial time.
We just renewed our lease and couldn't be happier! We have the greatest neighbors and the staff here is always willing to help! We appreciate all that they have done for us keeping us safe during this difficult time.
The entire process has been a breeze; from my initial conversations with Stephanie, through all the paperwork and picking up the keys, your team has been responsive, informative, and kind. We’re excited to live here.
It is a very nice place and newly renovated. The Office staff is nice and helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and there is a park near by which is great.
From the beginning until now the transition period has been very smooth. The leasing agent have been helpful with answering all of the questions I may have.
I have lived here for 8 years and I love the my apartment and the people I live by. I have had a great experience. I think we could add more dog trash areas by the building 1 2 there is a lot of people who walk there dogs on that side and there is no dog trash area on that side
It’s a very nice community. The residents are all super friendly. Also the newly renovated apartment is spot on very good looking. Last but not least maintenance does a great job 9/10.
Really cute place!! My stroller got stolen but other then that it’s a really pretty apartment. I can not wait until the pool opens up so I can bring my son.