I just moved in this past weekend and everything has been AMAZING thus far. There were a couple of things that I noticed that needed to be fixed during my move in and maintenance was right on it that day fixing everything. It's nice to be at a community that cares about it's property and is clean.

Spacious, and well kept as far as snow and the parking lots go. The people in the office are kind and always helpful, we have some terribly noisy people in this complex, though. That makes it hard.

Just amazing place, the apartment is nice and roomy, and the neighborhood is relaxing and calm. Just love everything about it, thank you ...

Every time I have had any type of issues the service has been very professional very quick I have always been treated with respect when I go in the office.

Moved in Thursday the 24th...staff was very helpful and my apartment is great..location is nice because a lot of shopping, stores, and everything I would need is close by

I have lived there for 6 years and I love the staff and enviorment.I think that they should shovel and plow the complex a little better and clean the stairs off. I live by elder women and men so its concering to know that they might fall or slip

So far everything has been great! Moved in a couple weeks ago, had a few issues with heat and water but they got it taken care of in no time.

I have been very impressed so far with the staff, the location and the apartment itself. Great amenities, office staff is super helpful and comparatively reasonable pet fees.

Overall, I'm happy with the choice to move to The Hampden Apartments. I was relocating to Lakewood for a new job and couldn't visit any properties ahead of time. The staff couldn't have been better in my situation.

Have only been here a couple of weeks but so far has been great! Just need maintenance to complete our work order for a missing shelf in our cabinet :)

Love the people here. Their so nice here always willing to help. Dog friendly. Only problem is the expense. The added on fees to the rent doesn't help.

The staff makes renting here so nice. They are always there too help. Also love having a year round hot tub! The updated units are a bonus too.

I love living here. This is our second stay at the Hamptons and they must have switched management over the course of the time we were last here. It is friendly, maintenance staff is there when you put in a request and the pool/hot tub Works year round! Great place!

Nice community, good pools, responsive staff. Wish they didn't have the valet trash, or at least do it with recycling as well. Like the opportunity for community events

It is a nice quiet community with very friendly residents. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful with any requests. Maintenence requests generally solved within 24 hours

it has been a good place to live, maintenance is quick to fix any issues, the office has always been very helpful to me. only bad part is my garage is on the opposite side of the complex

Great apartment. Gym is small with outdated equipment. The pools could be a great amenity, except they even closed the "hottub" in the winter last year. Maintainance tickets are worked very slowly. The voicemail in the main office has been full since switching management companies.

I'm very happy with the community. the management staff is very friendly. Well kept property. I like how accommodating the property is regarding having pets.

Location is key! This community is so close to the mountains, it’s easy to take day trips to wherever we want to go! I would love to see the tennis courts turned into a park or something though...

Great pet friendly apartment! Conveniently located off highway 285 for easy access to both the mountains and Denver (depending on traffic!) Lots of great pet amenities and two pools.

Nice, quiet,clean, and professional staff. Staff always willing to help you, make you feel like a member of their own family . I have felt very safe being a resident in this community

This is a nice place to live. The new resident portal is not easy to use at all. The staff is very nice. I always have a great experience with them.

Spacious for the price! In a great area with many stores nearby. Amenity areas are always well kept and clean. Newly renovated stainless steal appliances are also nice to have for the price!

I love my apartment and I love the property. I have not issues at all. The maintenance staff have been so wonderful sometimes a little slow however I know it is a big property. I would recommend the community to anyone.

I just moved here a week ago and so far I'm very pleased! I had a few maintenance issues and when I told them about it they fixed everything within a few days. I look forward to working with everyone here and making my apartment feel like home.