Nice, quiet,clean, and professional staff. Staff always willing to help you, make you feel like a member of their own family . I have felt very safe being a resident in this community

This is a nice place to live. The new resident portal is not easy to use at all. The staff is very nice. I always have a great experience with them.

Spacious for the price! In a great area with many stores nearby. Amenity areas are always well kept and clean. Newly renovated stainless steal appliances are also nice to have for the price!

I love my apartment and I love the property. I have not issues at all. The maintenance staff have been so wonderful sometimes a little slow however I know it is a big property. I would recommend the community to anyone.

I just moved here a week ago and so far I'm very pleased! I had a few maintenance issues and when I told them about it they fixed everything within a few days. I look forward to working with everyone here and making my apartment feel like home.

The Hamptons has been a great place to live for my fiancé and I. It is always clean, friendly staff, great location, and never issues with parking. We would reccommend living here to anyone!

I’ve had a pleasant experience living here so far. The only complaint I have is no one ever answers the office phone; so they need to hire more people if necessary, because it’s very frustrating.

Staff in the office are great and amenities are also good. Maintenance to our unit has been somewhat slow and finding problems almost weekly since moving in.

Staff has always been professional and pleasant. I have had few issues that I needed to call maintenance on but when I have the problem has always been resolved quickly and professionally. I love living here it is very peaceful and quiet.

So far so good! Love the area and easy access, plus there are nice views from the main pool! Two pools and a hot tub are nice and used often!

I love the two pools! I also really enjoy having a fireplace, and washer and dryer in my unit. I rent a garage which keeps me from having to ever scrape my windshield!

I like the hamptons, it is a nice quiet place to live. Maintenance repairs are addressed very quickly and the pools are always nice and clean.

I've lived many places, some apartments, some houses but I've never quite had a living experience like I do here. Management and staff are friendly, maintenance calls get answered promptly, and the premises are quiet and clean. All in all, I'm happy to call this place home.

I like it here, felt like we were really deceived in the beginning though. No one said anything about us paying extra for a 2nd utilities Bill, no one said anything about paying for a trash service I didn't ask for.

I think my favorite thing about where we live is the location, right behind how dog(pet) friendly the location is. I love that we are a walks distance to so many things, shops, dining, and fun. I enjoying walking my pup maverick on the endless trails behind the complex. I also like how responsive the maintenance people are. We have only had a few things happen with our specific apartment that stops the review from being 5 stars!

Great place, great management. The lawn by our place could use a little watering though... other than that I would highly recommend this place.

I love the community however lawn care could be a lot better. Grass isn’t green and doesn’t get water d enough or cut enough. Also, I would like to see more poop bag stops for our pets. There’s not enough and the ones we do have are empty.

Nothing to complain about really. The amenities are very nice and the community is tranquil and very lush. Maintenance is prompt and leasing office has been pleasant when they actually answer the phone

Everything is great! Neighbors are friendly and everything is usually well maintained. The only thing I would change would be enforcing other to pick up after their animals.

I am happy living at the Hamptons. Its a nice community and everyone seems to be nice. Since the new owners have taken over the parking situation has gotten a lot better!

Nice trees, pools, fitness and parking place. Fire place in my apartment is one of my favorites. I'll never move away as long as I stay in Lakewood area.

Great move in experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Love the pools, fitness center and they even have a hot tub. This place is awesome!

Nice place to live nice part of town. Quite apartments! Love the fenced in yard! Fur baby friendly! Would love hard flooring in the apartment but All around happy resident!

Living here has been a good experience. I enjoy the trash service, and parking is usually pretty good. We have a two bedroom and the second room is slightly small, but we do have two bathrooms!

I have lived here for 5 years and have not had many problems until the last year with neighbors ,no parking , no privacy ,loud fighting and trashing the grounds and pool area it is too bad this is a continuing problem . The maintinence/grounds staff is the best always polite and do good work everytime and do their best keeping up with the demands of the tenanrs