The Hamptons

3.9

3.9

Alyssa
My experience with the leasing office has been great so far. Moving in was a little flawed such as my keys did not work for my any of the apartment complex. They responded quickly to fix my apartment key so the movers could get in. So far my experience has been good.
Brittney
The management staff is quick to address maintenance issues and complaints. Seem to really care about the community. The maintenance staff is respectful and friendly
Kristine
It is a nice area, neighborhood is fairly quiet. My neighbors are nice, the ones I’ve met. The community isn’t too far from grocery stores, entertainment and other.
Nenna
I LIKE LIVING HERE I LIED HERE ALMOST 10 YEARS LOVE THE PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE AND I FEEL SAFE THE PROPRTY IS VERY WELL KEPT UP. VERY PROMPT ABOUT FIXING STUFF I LIKE THAT
Ashley
Love the area! Neighbors are great. Had a few problems when moved and took a long time to fix it. Wish the experience with the apartment and staff was different because we do love it there.
Natalie
I’ve been here almost 4 months now. I have zero complaints. Maintenance requests get resolved, and the community stays maintained well. I especially love that the property is pet friendly. I haven’t had a chance to use the dog spa yet, but have used the dog park a number of times.
Paul
The maintenance workers are doing a great job grounds crew is doing good my hats go off to them guys for doing such a great job and all your hard work for what you do for the Hamptons
Susan
I really like it here, it's a really pretty poperty.I wish my fellow neighbors would clean up after their dogs it's walking a gauntlet lately. A courtesy goes a long way.🤗
Michael
The Hamptons is great! Amenities are kept up nicely and the community is decently clean. Maintenance is super fast! The staff is great here.
Terrie
I have lived here for almost 3 years. On 10/9, I asked the leasing office if they would put up a handicapped sign on an existing handicapped parking spot so residents know it is a reserved parking spot when the painted symbol on the ground is snow covered. On 8/20, I sent a 2nd email asking that they at least respond to the 1st email. On 8/21, I received 2 phone calls and an email stating that the sign would be provided. Well here it is 11/25 and nothing has been done. Nor have I been told why this has been delayed. This is not the first time that I have not had requests responded to. Communication is not their strong point.