The Hamptons

3.9

3.9

Victoria
A lot about The Hamptons is just what I expected! The area is great and the community is clean. We had quite a lot of damage in our apartment from previous tenants that we have to report. Additionally, the leasing office made mistakes with our move in costs and we ended up owing more than we originally expected. That was frustrating, but the ladies in the leasing office handled it well and explained the mistake to us. Overall, I am happy to be in The Hampton and hoping I continue to feel that way!

Samuel
I’ve lived here just over three years and it’s in a nice location adjacent to stores and other basic places of need. Management is usually pretty responsive to needs, and the unit itself is nice. Not always the quietest complex but I guess that’s to be expected with neighbors….

Lawra
Amazing place with amazing people! I love how the staff here cares about us and our concerns. Would recommend other to rent here. Thanks for having us

Katharyn
I’ve been here for a year and four months now. Every day I’ve been here my downstairs neighbors dog has cried all day and all night. With countless reports to the leasing office, animal control, video proof and my best attempts, nothing has ever been done to solve this problem. The leasing office always claims they will send email notices or make attempts to solve the problem to no avail. Additionally for the past three months there has been broken down appliances in the unit 16 parking lot. The utilities I pay for monthly are inaccessible with both pools being down. I was going to refer friends to this unit but when they came to view mine, the premises is just screaming uninviting. Everyday I wish I wouldn’t have renewed my lease. This property has gone down hill.

Ashley
At first it was a nightmare, but things have improved. The area is good. Nevertheless, parking can be a nightmare, which is not fair considering we need to pay an additional $8 for parking.

Evelyn
The apartment was a mess when we moved in (used condoms in the washer, cookies left on the floor, a used and unflushed toilet,) but everyone has been extremely kind in the community and the amenities are great!

Verified Resident
Short staffed and main pool has been out of service for awhile. Hoping eventually both will be fixed. In the meantime, 3.5 stars as they’re doing what they can.

Carly
We moved across the country and finding a place quickly was difficult, but we got accepted pretty easily here at the Hamptons! I love that this community is pet friendly. The paw spa is Wonderful and the bark park is fun.

Tihomir
So far, so good. The staff is all wonderful, but Minion Laura (that's what my roommate and I call her) is a sweetheart 💙 She's been very kind and helpful with getting us comfortable and ready to go.

Jordan
This place has been super nice to live in. The management so far has been nice and helpful. However, when we moved in, our fans in the bathrooms didn’t work, the oven didn’t work, and the drier had no connection to the wall so the lent flew everywhere. But they did fix all of these problems for us in a relatively timely fashion.