This apartment is very good for living! Has a inunit washer and dryer which helps a lot. The rent is not expensive at all for DFW! Parking is little hard to find after 9 pm on weekdays and as we are on the 3rd floor its gets very hot during summer in the bedroom even tho the AC is kept 72 and fan is on inside the bedroom!

Everything well put together, kitchen area could be a little bigger and paint job was done poorly in some areas. Overall apartment is nice bedroom size is big and living room

Reply from The Hamptons Dallas

PARKING IS THE WORST, SPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT COMES OVER TO VISIT. NEVER FIND A PLACE TO PARK. TOO MANY COVER PARKING SPACES.

Reply from The Hamptons Dallas

Terrible parking, had roaches when I moved in, very limited pet relief areas, basically no storage, but it could definitely be worse for the price

I like the Hamptons a lot because when you need something done, theirs quick to act and take care of it! They never never disappoint in their service.

I like the fact that everyone minds their own business but still look out for each other. I like the office staff they are kind and loving and understanding to me I'm glad they are here for us

I would give a higher rating but the pool was closed most of the summer, valet trash does not always take the trash and I am constantly having to pick up trash around my building and dog droppings that other tenants leave.

The place is nice, maintenance request are always done fast . I love that. The only thing i really hate is the fact that there are not enough parking spaces . My family cant ever come over because there is on 5 visitor spaces and the residents use them too. That makes me really upset.

Great, parking and extermination could be better. But my over all experience is ok for this to be a starter apartment for someones first place to live in

No timely notice at all for anything that happens here. Pool closed for almost half the summer. Only good thing is the actual apartment is great at a good price.

Excelentes, la atención y cuidado de instalaciones, hacen de la estadia para los residentes, algo increíble . Una oficina de calidad y buen servicio

I enjoy living here at the hamptons! The people are nice and caring! I appreciate the staff there! Whenever need maintenence they were would come!

So far so good Maintenance request have been answered and complete in a timely fashion. I have only lived here a month and I’m already enjoying this place

It has been a great experience living at the parker. I enjoy the facilities and most of all my apartment. The pool is now open so I will be checking that out next.

The parking is lowkey terrible. Open parking is enforced and people that have covered parking don't use the spots, which takes up the available open spots.

👍 Muy buena experiencia viviendo aqui, tranquilonnnn! ✌✌ algunos cambios serian buenos pero bueno asi estamos conformes aun 👍👍 hasta el momento no hemos tenido problemas... Tranquilonn!

The neighborhood is usually quiet. It’s been okay living here. The complex is nothing over the top, but the price point is great. You get what you pay for.

I never have any issues with my apartment. Neighbors are friendly. Only issue is open parking.... wished it was assigned. Carport fee is a little high.

The 1x1 apartments here are very good in size and gave great amenities. The staff is pretty good & maintenance is okay. My only complaints would be to PLEASE change some of these covered spots to Vistors as they are wayy too many. And idk if it’s a 1st floor issue but even after pest control coming into my apt, I still have these little centipede worm like bugs crawling on my floors since move in. It’s been annoying and I wish there was a way to fix the issue. Other than those complaints I love it here

Like the area. Awesome apartment. Maria is extremely friendly. Love living here. Residents there are awesome as well. Like that I’m near a grocery store, gas station and chicken express.

Earning rewards in any way is awesome. I think many cases people don't take advantage of perks found in things like this. I am proud to be apart of a community that cares.

I absolutely love The Hamptons! The management team here is so friendly & welcoming and they made my experience from start to finish exceptional.

I don’t have any complaints. Office staff has been helpful every time I’ve needed them. I’ve had to put in a couple maintenance orders but that’s to be expected.

I don’t like that the trash valet is a mandatory fee and I think it’s disgusting that people leave their trash outside and that the dumpsters are always overflowing. I don’t like that the gym isn’t included as a free amenity. I chose this apartment because of its location and acceptance of pets.

It has been a great experience, the people from the hamptons cares about you all the time, and the maintenance have been awesome as well, and the apartments are in a great location!