The Hamptons

For the most part it seems like lately the staff is caring and concerned. Repairs could use a little more attention to. I would like to see more workout equipment.
I am not a fan of the valet waste service. I find it easier to throw trash myself. Plus the extra fee on top of the valet service for the dumpster.
I have had a great experience with the hamptons apartments. I have not had any issues with the staff or the housing. Anytime that I needed something the maintanence Crew was always there to fix the issue
The neighborhood is too far from where we work, but was decent for the price that we paid. We are moving to be closer to work. There is not enough food and entertainment in this area. We are looking for more diverse food and shopping.
I am very satisfied living at the Hamptons. It is a very nice place to live. I love the community and the staff. I only had one problem with a neighbor once but other than that I would recommend these apartments.
The Hamptons is a really nice place to live. Maintenance is very quick to come assist. My only complaint is that on multiple occasions I have seen the sprinklers running when it is very hot outside - this wastes water, as very little of the water will actually help the grass or other plants.
good keep up the good work. the grounds look great. thanks for taking care of the potholes that developed over the winter. do you have a community bbq during the summer? that might be cool
The first place I've lived in five years who had a *reasonable* rent increase at renewal. Quick response to maintenance problems. Friendly staff.
Pretty nice apartments overall. We have put in a few maintenance requests and they were all resolved in a day or two. The dishwasher went out and that one did take a little longer but that is to be expected when a replacement unit has to be ordered. Only big complaints are the small amount of parking (at least near our unit) and our monthly rate, though nothing is cheap in this area either.
Pretty nice place to live. Maintenance is always really fast to respond to requests and are very nice. Only complaint is that the kitchen is pretty small and there is not much storage.