For the most part it seems like lately the staff is caring and concerned. Repairs could use a little more attention to. I would like to see more workout equipment.

Reply from The Hamptons

I am not a fan of the valet waste service. I find it easier to throw trash myself. Plus the extra fee on top of the valet service for the dumpster.

Reply from The Hamptons

I have had a great experience with the hamptons apartments. I have not had any issues with the staff or the housing. Anytime that I needed something the maintanence Crew was always there to fix the issue

Reply from The Hamptons

The neighborhood is too far from where we work, but was decent for the price that we paid. We are moving to be closer to work. There is not enough food and entertainment in this area. We are looking for more diverse food and shopping.

Reply from The Hamptons

I am very satisfied living at the Hamptons. It is a very nice place to live. I love the community and the staff. I only had one problem with a neighbor once but other than that I would recommend these apartments.

Reply from The Hamptons

The Hamptons is a really nice place to live. Maintenance is very quick to come assist. My only complaint is that on multiple occasions I have seen the sprinklers running when it is very hot outside - this wastes water, as very little of the water will actually help the grass or other plants.

Reply from The Hamptons

good keep up the good work. the grounds look great. thanks for taking care of the potholes that developed over the winter. do you have a community bbq during the summer? that might be cool

Reply from The Hamptons

The first place I've lived in five years who had a *reasonable* rent increase at renewal. Quick response to maintenance problems. Friendly staff.

Reply from The Hamptons

Pretty nice apartments overall. We have put in a few maintenance requests and they were all resolved in a day or two. The dishwasher went out and that one did take a little longer but that is to be expected when a replacement unit has to be ordered. Only big complaints are the small amount of parking (at least near our unit) and our monthly rate, though nothing is cheap in this area either.

Reply from The Hamptons

Pretty nice place to live. Maintenance is always really fast to respond to requests and are very nice. Only complaint is that the kitchen is pretty small and there is not much storage.

Reply from The Hamptons

Great place to call home, very professional office personal. Clean yards and very quiet community. Would highly recommend people to make this their first home-

Reply from The Hamptons

For the most part it is a good place to live, but the pool is often dirty and the hot tub is never hot. Some of the newer office staff are very friendly while the old ones were not so much.

Reply from The Hamptons

Great place to live. Price for rent to to high. Maintaining of the property is in great standing. When you put in a maintenance request the guys at there very fast and also do great work.

Reply from The Hamptons

Mostly good. The balcony needs serious work. I don't visit the center. It would be nice if we were allowed to use some sort of shade on the balcony, it gets way too hot on the southwest side.

Reply from The Hamptons

Any time we have a problem management responds quickly. Lindsey has been very helpful and repairs are always quick and easy especially using the online tool

Reply from The Hamptons

I've lived here at the Hamptons for just a little over a year. I have no complaints. Staff is friendly. Neighbors are quiet. Clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Hamptons

You guys are alright. I have been to many apartment complexes and most do not care but here at the Hamptons you get the feeling the maintenance peopl . Actually like there jobs.

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here, I feel like there could be more friendliness from the staff but over all it's the best complex I've lived in. I can tell things are really in good hands lately and I've noticed improvement throughout the property so that's been nice.

Reply from The Hamptons

I enjoy living here it's quiet peaceful and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. I love my apartment its comfortable. Very nice and quiet.

Reply from The Hamptons

Living here has been quite nice. Besides some noisy neighbors, I've enjoyed living here. In addition, some of the people we've spoken to at the leasing office hasn't been as nice as they're supposed to be.

Reply from The Hamptons

We have been at the community since April and have enjoyed it. Clean grounds, helpful staff, and whenever we have a maintenance request it gets addressed in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Hamptons

The Hamptons is beautiful. Lots of green space and backs up to a park. The low score is for the Valid Waste trash service which is a complete waste, no pun intended, of money. And residents do not get the option to opt out if they choose to take their own trash and recycling to the dumpsters.

Reply from The Hamptons

So far so good. I've almost been here 2yrs. And when ever I've had any concerns. They were addressed immediately with kindness and effectsss

Reply from The Hamptons

I find this community very peaceful and relaxing. The staff are courteous and very helpful. The community is well kept and the maintenance staff are always eager and available to deal with any maintenance issues of the individual units and the complex as a whole. I enjoy living here and hopefully to live here for many years to come.

Reply from The Hamptons

At first when I walk to the hamptons office I already knew that this is the place where I want to live. People at the office are so nice and friendly. Answer all the questions I have and try their best to help me out