Rude staff, poorly made apartments and terrible neighborhood. I will not live here again.. I would also never refer a friend to stay here. Major upgrades need to be made

Reply from The Hamptons

My experience has not been great with the renovations I was promised at move in. Several with orders have been submitted and yet to have everything complete.

Reply from The Hamptons

This place is really expensive. Parking sucks. Rent keeps going up. Pools are packed. Not open at night either, other residents will compain about qnything. Had a druggie neighbor that harrassed us and nothing was done about it

Reply from The Hamptons

Had a few issues since moving in 8mos ago. Issues with mail and parking/ towing. Inside the apartments are nice and they do offer upgrades for a monthly fee.

Reply from The Hamptons

This apartment complex is one of many, many, many apartment complexes in the area. I'm surprised at how many new apartment units have become available just since I moved in this year.

Reply from The Hamptons

When my wife and I moved in our apartment wasn't ready to actually live in. Only one appliance was working and there were many little construction projects that were unfinished. It has been a disappointing experience with the apartment itself, but the office staff had been great. The office staff is so friendly and helpful, it is hard to stay upset when going in there.

Reply from The Hamptons

For the most part it seems like lately the staff is caring and concerned. Repairs could use a little more attention to. I would like to see more workout equipment.

Reply from The Hamptons

It's been fine. We did ask for an outlet to be fixed, he came twice, and it still doesn't work. We also asked for afence 5 or 6 MONTHS ago and still no fence. I find it odd that upgrades to apartments like white cabinets, laminate floors, etc are extra on your rent EVERY month. Why don't you just update? The carpet is VERY THIN. The people are friendly and the grounds are fine but getting a lot of weeds.

Reply from The Hamptons

Like that there are fun community events. Neighbors aren’t very nice though, disrespectful of parking, smoking, and being friendly towards each other

Reply from The Hamptons

I was not given a renewal notice on time. They were willing to work with me on my vacate notice should I have chosen to go that way but seeing as how I had two weeks to try to find something reasonably priced out there... My rent was raised by $244. As a current resident I got nothing for loyalty. Now I see my same apartment floor plan available for $20 less than what I was paying prior to it being raised. The apartment across the hall that has been updated and is a larger floor plan is $173 less than what I had to sign my lease for.

Reply from The Hamptons

Very average experience in two years. The apartments are cheaper than most surrounding areas, but the pools and hot tubs have been broken most of the time and the maintenance is pretty slow to respond at times. New ownership seems to be focused on driving up the cost and not on the resident experience. They painted four units in our building with no warning and we had to air out our apartment every day for two weeks to get rid of the paint fumes.

Reply from The Hamptons

Just moved in. Very quiet community. Friendly neighbors, staff seems to be nice and friendly. Had an issue with maintenance as they lost their master key to our place and they were not able to fix what they needed.

Mostly good. The balcony needs serious work. I don't visit the center. It would be nice if we were allowed to use some sort of shade on the balcony, it gets way too hot on the southwest side.

Reply from The Hamptons

This complex is nice at times. I enjoy the people that I am near. We have a lot of break ins around here and the complex security isn't the best.

Reply from The Hamptons

The positives are: 1. the lovely design of my apartment, with high ceilings in the living area, a fireplace, a deck, walk-in closet in the master bedroom, solid wood cabinets, 2. Pleasant staff who are usually responsive to problems, 3. A nice public pool area and workout room, tennis courts, and lots of green space with trees, 4. Garages available and laundry rooms for tenants, 5. Community activities and newsletter, now reduced but still nice, 6. In general large projects like reprinting and resurfacing accomplished efficiently, 7. Rapid and polite response to several (for me) maintainable emergencies. Negatives include: 1. Some theft and property damage e.g. gutters and drainpipes removed from the garage building I use, cars broken into and items stolen, 2. A lack of clear explanation for some major undertakings, like replacing the pipes in each unit in 2014. Why? No explanation no problems or risks explained. That was bad enough but flooding that occurred in my building as a result. I was not informed about water damage l work being done in my apartment one day and I found two men in my unit who didn't speak English when I got home at 6:30 after an 11hour day. I could not get them to leave nicely so I yelled and was not happy with the office for not informing me. I had water damage that was never repaired despite several polite at first calls to the office because it was the water damage company's fault. 3. There have been shoddy repairs, like my leaky toilet was glued back together and not replaced, the stair bannister was replaced with a 4 by 6 unfinished board

Reply from The Hamptons

The neighborhood is too far from where we work, but was decent for the price that we paid. We are moving to be closer to work. There is not enough food and entertainment in this area. We are looking for more diverse food and shopping.

Reply from The Hamptons

It’s been ok. I’ve been here for 5 years. I like the location and the amenities. I would refer living here to friends and family. There’s a lot to do in the area.

Reply from The Hamptons

The Hamptons is beautiful. Lots of green space and backs up to a park. The low score is for the Valid Waste trash service which is a complete waste, no pun intended, of money. And residents do not get the option to opt out if they choose to take their own trash and recycling to the dumpsters.

Reply from The Hamptons

Great apartment. Gym is small with outdated equipment. The pools could be a great amenity, except they even closed the "hottub" in the winter last year. Maintainance tickets are worked very slowly. The voicemail in the main office has been full since switching management companies.

Reply from The Hamptons

The community is friendly neighbors get along well. I've never had any issues with neighbors. We do pay for over night security which doesn't matter. My car has been broken into 3 times and my neighbors car who's a cop was also broken into. I asked the apartments to send a letter warning people that this was an obvious problem and they never did so.

Reply from The Hamptons

Overall, this community is okay to live at. It's usually quiet and neighbors are fine. The management/ownership doesn't value residents as people, and just want their money. Every year the rent amounts increase and there is no incentive for loyal tenants.

Reply from The Hamptons

I like it here, felt like we were really deceived in the beginning though. No one said anything about us paying extra for a 2nd utilities Bill, no one said anything about paying for a trash service I didn't ask for.

Reply from The Hamptons

This is an ok community. The neighbors are loud, the kids are inconsiderate and brats. I don't have updated appliances so they're ancient. I've lived here for month and a half and my stove already broke and I had to fix it. I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth paying so much for this apartment.

Reply from The Hamptons

I love the two pools! I also really enjoy having a fireplace, and washer and dryer in my unit. I rent a garage which keeps me from having to ever scrape my windshield!

Reply from The Hamptons

A relatively nice communtiy in terms of aesthetics and location, but unfriendly residents. This place has served its purpose for us but looking forward to not living here anymore.