The Hamptons

I enjoyed living here at first- but with new management it has been extremely unpleasant. No one ever calls me back, even when I specifically ask. I was requesting a garage for about 3 weeks, no one would get back to me or get around to it or call back when they said they would. I had to physically go in to finally get what I needed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt until this- the most recent issue was when i tried to log onto my portal on Aug 3rd around 7pm to pay rent. Office was closed and it was last day to pay rent- my portal said that it was unavailable. I called the office and left a voicemail so I wouldn’t get charged a late fee because I couldn’t get on and to call me back if there were any issues. Never received a call back so I assumed it was all fine when I paid rent next morning. 2 weeks later I get a notice that I have a late fee. I called and she said she can’t remove it because I paid my rent late. I told her what happened, she said “well the portal was working.” I told her I couldn’t get on- I’m not lying, I left a voicemail with this information of what it was telling me if she wanted to just go back and listen? Why didn’t I receive a call back then? Then I asked what am I supposed to do when YOUR portal doesn’t work next time and the office is closed? She said “but it WAS working.” So basically I was told I was a liar and had to pay a $50 late fee for something that was not my fault. I learned my lesson- i guess I need hardcore evidence and to make sure my rent is paid before the office closes. So ridiculous- I have never experienced such terrible management and service with an apartment complex.
First week of moving in dishwasher installed improperly asked matienence to fix it right away on the first day of move in. The matienence man sent to set it up properly failed. I ran a load of dishes the dishwasher never drained it is full of dirty water I asked for it to be fixed multiple times and I get excuses of why they can't even show up and do there job correctly its been 12 days going on 13 they seem to not care. Also my hot water heater tank dangerously needed to be replaced corroded pipes leaking water had to deal with that at 11am when having to wake up at 5am to go to work the next morning huge inconvenience when it never should have passed inspection in the first place. My windows leak water when it rains because they aren't sealed properly. My bathroom fan was broken other bathroom toilet barely flushes. I'm disappointed in matienence they are neglecting all my issues. I actually love the inside of the apartment and this area. It was a Very stressful move in experience with all these issues.
Maintenance has been inconsistent and leasing office has lied non stop about maintenance showing up but they have not. The apartment is perfect but the employees need to get their act together.
Unfriendly staff, never willing to help when issues arise. When portal didn’t work when we tried to pay rent one day and the office was closed and it was last day to pay rent- we called and left a voicemail to let them know and to call us back if there was a problem. Never received a call back or anything so assumed it was fine when we paid it next day. Received a notice (2 weeks later) saying we owed a late fee. Spoke with the person in the office (who never calls us back when we ask), she basically insinuated we were lying and told us the portal was working when we told her we couldn’t get on. We asked why we didn’t get a callback or why they didn’t respond to her voicemail, and all we get is “the portal was working and everyone else seemed to not have a problem.” So ridiculous- so we had to pay a $50 fee because she didn’t believe us. Next time we will be sure to screenshot I guess. So irritating- sick of it.
Lived here 4 years and I pay alot to live here I still cannot park when I cone home from work. Its very irritating. Would be nice if management weeded out all people and vehicles not on leases and got rid of them so actual tenants can park.
1 star
Parking sucks. Lots of construction. Nosy neighbors. Staff doesn’t answer the phones or fulfill requests in a timely manner, however I suspect this is due to how busy they must be, so I’m sure they are working hard to provide a welcoming community, and maybe hire some more staff? Otherwise the maintenance team has been very pleasant and helpful, and the construction reveals slow improvement.
1 star
Just completely horrible upsetting false information provided during Corona multiple attempts to have me arrested and evicted attempts to have my children taken away all of these horrible things they were doing to me instead of assisting tenants at this crucial time.
1 star
Rude staff, poorly made apartments and terrible neighborhood. I will not live here again.. I would also never refer a friend to stay here. Major upgrades need to be made
For the most part it has been good. Just a few glitches when changing mgmt companies. Some of the people that worked in the office have bad attitudes.
My experience has not been great with the renovations I was promised at move in. Several with orders have been submitted and yet to have everything complete.