We love it at the Harrison! Friendly staff, friendly neighbors, and very convenient amenities! We are so happy to call the Harrison home.:-)

Property representatives are very friendly. Property is kept pristine and it is constantly being cleaned. Keep it up. Amenities are on par with other comparable properties.

So faR, so good. we should spend more time here to write a comprehensive review. The community looks very clean and beautiful. Location is perfect.

One of the most amazing places i have ever live. Is clean, quite and have all the amenities that you need to relax and enjoy the comfort of your home.

We moved here a few weeks ago. All the process was correct and clear. The building is quite and clean. Our unit was delivered in perfect conditions. Maintenance's team and management office are polite and they have human and professional behavior. After touring different options, I strongly recommend this place to live in Glendale. Thanks!

Great move in experience. Friendly residents. Love the roof top deck and the views. Fitness center and game room an added plus. Everything kept clean

Ceiling is very thin and can hear everything from neighbors above. Ceiling is very thin and can hear everything from neighbors above. Ceiling is very thin and can hear everything from neighbors above.

I just renewed for a second 15 month lease. I enjoy living here and appreciate the staff and maintenance crew. They are responsive and efficient. Great place to live.

I have had nothing but the best experience living here at The Harrison. The leasing staff is always friendly and helpful as well as the maintenance staff. The grounds are always kept clean and the community is quite. It is centrally located to big neighboring cities such at Pasadena, Hollywood, Burbank and DTLA.

One of Beautiful building in Glendale 👌I’m move to Harrison last year and enjoy it every day ! Clean, nice , safe and comfortable . Staff very friendly.

I’ve only lived here a short time, but I’m very pleased. The community is always clean, and maintained. My neighbors are nice, and helpful. Whenever I have a problem it’s fixed immediately. So far so good! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

On my 2nd lease now and I still love the place. If only they can figure out how we can buzz people in without having to go downstairs to pick them up. It's a hassle when you're having a gathering. Other than that, it's a very well kept building.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. .

I recently moved in to Harrison and love staying here. It's a great location. There is a CVS in the same building and it's only two blocks away from the shopping area. The residents and management are friendly and courteous. The community is very well maintained and the staff is responsive to your needs. I highly recommend this community.

The grounds at The Harrison in Glendale is secure and clean. The location is central to shopping, restaurants and entertainment in Glendale. I especially love the fitness center and weight room. You can cancel your gym membership because what The Harrison has is more than enough.

Location: Location is great, it takes your about 5mins walk to Glendale Galleria. It has so many good places within walking distance and it's a safe and clean area to live in. the building has a nice rooftop, the view is beautiful.

The Harrison has been very welcoming. The apartments are well maintained and centrally located. The staff is excellent. We are enjoying our experience so far!

The hot tub water has too much chlorine in it and it's itchy. The lights there do not work almost for a year already, is it impossible to fix?

I’m in love with The Harrison! This apt complex is amazing. It has everything I’ve ever needed in an apt complex and the people are amazing.

The Harrison is a beautiful and modern apartment complex in the center of everything you’ll need and want. Malls, Restaurants, Bars, and Groceries.

The Harrison is in a terrific location near tons of good food, shops and theaters. The staff are friendly and responsive and the onsite gym is convenient.

The apartments and amenities are great. Staff is very friendly. The apartment sizes are perfect. Pool area, BBQ and roof top is amazing to relax after a long week.

Our experience so far has been amazing. This building is beautiful and everything is so close by. The staff is friendly and always there when you need them.

I’ve never had a better apartment living experience. Everything is perfect from the location, to amenities, to parking, to the layout of the apartment.

Talin is the best. Amenities are nice and staff are kind. Everything’s is clean and the gym open 24 hour shift is a plus. I wish people could be better dog owner so because some dogs bark all the time. Love the location.