The Harrison Glendale

I love living at the Harrison! It's clean, safe, and has the perfect location for getting anywhere in LA, and walking distance to almost anything you could possibly need. The ample guest parking is a huge asset as well! The only complaint I have and is that during Corona Virus, many other apartment complexes in LA have been offering discounts for on time rent payment, and even with all the amenities being closed during these difficult times, Greystar has not offered any discounts at all. For a corporation as big as they are, I expected a better handling of the situation where monthly rent is concerned.
Really appreciate the management and maintenance team at the Harrison! I enjoyed living here for 2019-2020 and I just renewed my lease for another year! Thanks to Talin and Gabriel for taking care of us residents. You guys are the best.
Happy to be here. The yielding is clean and new. It is quiet and welcoming. The staff is great and always ready to help. Talin is the best. Thank you
I just moved in over the weekend. I love the community so far. I like the decor in the building. I love the keyless entry and location of my apartment.
Great place, friendly Neighbors. Very clean. Helpful in the moments that matters the most and very safe. Located in a great location next to malls and walking areas.
We love living at the Harrison in Glendale! It's quiet overall -which is really nice- and clean. The management and maintenance are both great!
We enjoyed our 2 years here. Location and maintenance are the best. If there are signs posted to direct deliveries and a buzzer at the door, our rating will be 5 stars.
not too bad, but rent could be lower and the admin fee for utilities is ridiculous. not too bad, but rent could be lower and the admin fee for utilities is ridiculous.
Great, nice neighborhood and the staff is very efficient love my place. Great experience so far. Keep up the great customer service special mention to Talin who's so accommodating from our initial inquiries unto the time of moving in to our new home.
Great location near the Americana and the Galleria! The leasing and maintenance staff is really friendly. Good amenities, nice gym, pool, roof deck. No place is perfect but this place is pretty close :)