WoW,my feedback,what’s is it?I reallyyyyyy like this,apartment community is sooooooo cool,i am exited, unexpectedly,I should be join it,let’s start.

I have been so impressed with all that The Harrison offers its residents in terms of amenities, security especially, peaceful living, support from the staff, and convenience. I’m so pleased to be a resident of The Harrison.

The community is in a great area and close to everything. The only thing is that the arking is little flooded when it’s raining, but I hope it’s going to be fixed soon.

Love living here! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are amazing! Plus Glendale is centrally locates to a bunch of attractions so, renewing my lease is a no brainer.

Living at the Harrison has been great. Lots of amenities and friendly neighbors. Living next to Downtown Glendale is a major plus, we walk to restaurants, shopping, nightlife, etc. Love it.

I have been a resident for about 6 months. The place is kept up very well and leasing and maintenance team are great and responsive. Overall a great location and great place.

We love the location, and the apartment size, brightness, all the appliance, the wide hallways, nice public areas. Also some shortcomings: no way to let guest in without going downstairs, narrow key operated entrance door.

Great place , great aminities, the office is very helpful everytime you need help. Brand new apartments so everything is always clean. The Gym is amazing. And most of the neighbors are great too

I picked the Harrison for it's location to my work and the thought of it being a brand new building was appealing. Now that I am here a few months, I can say that I am really happy with the property management, the location and the way they keep the place clean and maintained.

It’s been great living at the Harrison. Clean and friendly staff! All areas that I have seen have been maintained and well kept. The leasing office has been helpful every time.

Great building and amenities but priced a bit high, also overcharging for trash and utility admin fees. also there shouldn't be a curfew for the pool.

I have had nothing but the best experience living at the Harrison. The entire leasing staff and Harrison staff are very friendly and go above and beyond for the residents. The location of the complex has great access to amazing shopping and just minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Pasadena. The amenities are top of the line and I am beyond happy about my move to the Harrison.

The one thing I can say about living at The Harrison (at 308 W Wilson Avenue, Glendale, California, 91203) is that it's a great place to live.

I have now been a resident for 4 months and have been very happy with my experience. Good neighbors, great location and it is well kept. The management is responsive and caring.

I love it here, thanks for the nice and fancy events. Speaking of what could be better i can tell about dogs peeing in staircases - this is not a fault of management but it affects my resident experience for sure. Also would be nice to have a grill brush near by each grill area. And maybe a body weight scale at gym.

Love the community and the stuff here. The floor plans are amazing. Amenities are great and the gym is open 24/7. Units have washer and dryer, which is so convinient.

Very nice and helpful staff, very clean environment with nice smelling interior. The residents are all very friendly and the facility is very peaceful

Very new to the community, but so far everything seems great! Brand new building with great amenities, customer-service focus. Looking forward to it!

It has been a pleasure to live at the Harrison! I have met many friends here, even though most of them are dogs, the owners are very nice as well lol thank for such a great community

Great location, staff, and amenities. Exiting garage onto Wilson - visibility of oncoming traffic sometimes compromised due to parked cars and garbage dumpsters.

I have enjoyed the experience at The Harrison Glendale from the moment we walked in for a tour of the facilities. After touring the facility, there was no doubt about where I wanted to I live. The amminites are incredible, the weight room and the great room are first class. I particularly enjoy working in the business center. I cant say enough about The Harrison’s attention to detail when it comes to my living space. There are usb outlets in each room, including the kitchen... outstanding, clever and convenient. Very happy living here.

I love the cleanliness, the amenities, the gym! Even my son loves it here. The location is unbeatable. Walking distance to the Americana and to the Galleria.

Great community of neighbors! The Harrison property in Glendale also offers amazing amenities and is located conveniently to many local attractions.

I love the community here at the Herrison very much its really exciting to be a part of such a welcoming community and actually makes living in California bearable

Overall my resident experience has been pretty good, there were a few hiccups along the way.. however, I love my unit, the location of the building and the amenities.