The hot tub water has too much chlorine in it and it's itchy. The lights there do not work almost for a year already, is it impossible to fix?

I’m in love with The Harrison! This apt complex is amazing. It has everything I’ve ever needed in an apt complex and the people are amazing.

The Harrison is a beautiful and modern apartment complex in the center of everything you’ll need and want. Malls, Restaurants, Bars, and Groceries.

The Harrison is in a terrific location near tons of good food, shops and theaters. The staff are friendly and responsive and the onsite gym is convenient.

The apartments and amenities are great. Staff is very friendly. The apartment sizes are perfect. Pool area, BBQ and roof top is amazing to relax after a long week.

Our experience so far has been amazing. This building is beautiful and everything is so close by. The staff is friendly and always there when you need them.

I’ve never had a better apartment living experience. Everything is perfect from the location, to amenities, to parking, to the layout of the apartment.

Talin is the best. Amenities are nice and staff are kind. Everything’s is clean and the gym open 24 hour shift is a plus. I wish people could be better dog owner so because some dogs bark all the time. Love the location.

Clean, quiet community with great amenities such a space as gym, yoga lawn, pool, jacuzzi, and rooftop lounge. Resident manager is friendly and helpful

Reply from The Harrison Glendale

The community is very clean, Neighbors are very nice the pool is amazing the gym is incredible. I have been leaving here for over a year and still haven’t the same customer service as when i first move in.

The Harrison Glendale is a great apartment complex to live in. The Harrison Glendale is a great apartment complex to live in. The Harrison Glendale is a great apartment complex to live in.

overall good, sometimes it gets loud in the courtyard especially at night when i'm trying to sleep. if there is going to be a curfew in the pool then it should be enforced

Loving Our New Home!!!! Everything about The Harrison is Wonderful, the Staff and the residents!!! Some of our new neighbors even helped us move in! Super nice!!!!

Clean and friendly staff,good location, but some sign is the community is very confusing,walkable area, the fan in bathroom always turns on, kinda waste electricity

Amenities are great and we enjoy living here. Pet friendly, great gym, awesome accommodation and the staff is very helpful if you have any issues or need any help.

I love living here. Brand new apartments, big windows, friendly community and so close to everything I need! Plus lots of amenities: Gym, pool, jacuzzi, roof top deck, business center, and several other gathering spaces - inside and out.

I adore my new apartment! Aside from moving into a larger unit inside this same community, or buying a house, I don’t think I could do much better in LA. Location is the best in Glendale with a high walkability factor. The staff is friendly. The amenities are top notch. The apartment is clean and modern with plenty of space and storage. I am very pleased and have no complaints so far.

Great place great experience. Very good amenities and Neighborhood. Clean, and safe. The harrison had been a great experience for the past last year i have been living here.

It's been a great experience! Amazing location! Management is very helpful and they are always quick to respond. The facilities are always clean.

Love everything about this community. The only things that I wish we had more of are community events and maybe a coffee type machine in the lounge area and a printer for the business center.

Great building! Very well kept and quiet. Apartment layouts are functional and I always feel safe. The gym is top notch and location to neighborhood shopping is all in walking distance.

Love the new apartment and amenities. All residents are respectful of noise and parking spaces. The management team are amazing and kind. So far living here is great.

See my feedback about light bulbs not working at different areas as well as about the hot tub water being too chloric. Overall it's a good experience but in some areas it could definitely be better. Also the flooding at parking lot because of rain has happened multiple times and my car got some coating damage because of the dirty water with a mix of concrete dust pouring from the ceiling. It got hard like a concrete or limestone and was very hard to remove.

Overall it's been a good experience living at the Harrison. It's a brand new building with lots of great amenities, convenient location near the Americana, and Glendale is lovely.

The ceiling/floor is very thin, I can hear the upstairs people stomping, slamming, moving things in the middle of the night. It's very loud and disruptive to my sleep.