The Heights at Lake Murray

4.4

4.4

The apartments are close to the harbison area and costco. The apartment itself is gates and secure. Pet friendly and provide enough aminities. Monthly food trucks and great management. The maintenance is awesome and pretty much calm neighborhood.
It was nice and quiet. The commmunity was very beautiful and the residents were nice. I would recommend to anyone about how amazing it is and that they will love it there!
Love the area and the community activities. I love that everything I need is blocks away and my location is easy to access from the highway.
Love living here. Quiet neighborhood and the front office is so helpful! Parking is easy to find, the pool area is absolutely beautiful. Resigned my lease as soon as I could!
Great community to live in. Staff is very friendly and understanding. Maintenance responds at a timely manner when needed. A very quiet apartment comples
It’s been pretty well overall. The place itself is nice for the price. The neighbors can get pretty loud and are constantly moving out, but it’s not bad.
Overall great community. Management and maintenance very responsive. Clean and well kept community with nice amenities. Would prefer mounted microwaves in the apartments.
Overall a beautiful place to stay. Neighborhood can be cleaned a little better. Some maintenance such as cob webs and spiders in hallways and trash overflowing. Other than that the score would be higher.
Has been amazing and the people are so friendly when I have packages that are to big for the mailbox! When there is a problem in the apartment the maintenance here is very fast and friendly.
My roommate and I moved in on Wednesday. Staff made the transition seamless. I am so happy to be a part of this community! The apartment was clean - they even had someone come and clean out apartment the day before we moved in and they were not satisfied with how the carpet looked - so the replaced carpet in both bedrooms.