It's been great so far just the little issues here and there. but not bad for first week going on two. Taylor has been helpful in everything and answered every question.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I am living here for 2 years and The Heights is one of the best apartments that I's lived in. The maintenance is very good and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The neighborhood is calm and safe.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I transferred from one apartment to another due to noisy neighbors. Since moving, everything has been okay. Management is not the best but I am making things work until my least ends. The apartment is up to date, spacious, and came with a washer and dryer. I enjoy living in my apartment.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I love the environment..it’s very peaceful! It’s very friendly & calm! I have no complaints at this time about the community . I highly recommend to all of my colleagues

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Recently moved in but have loved everything so far! Responsive, helpful and very friendly staff. Love the layout and size of the apartment, bedrooms and closets! Plan to renew our lease for another year :)

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

In this apartment complex we live very comfortably and quietly, the amenities are very good, friendly staff, very spacious apartments. the only thing we would like to have had bilingual staff

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

The management and maintenance staff are fantastic! I love living here! It is a convenient location and a beautiful community! Can’t wait to renew my lease!

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I have only lived here for 6 weeks but have enjoyed it so far. I especially like that the repairs I submitted were taken care of immediately.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

The Heights at Lake Murray is a nice quiet neighborhood. Yes the trash does get over full but the maintenance and trash pickup does a great job at clearing it up every weekend. The grounds stay clean and the area for complimentary car wash stays clean as well. Overall, the cleanliness and the nice quietness is the main attraction for this community.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

The office people are always kind and professional. The apartment is very comfortable and I enjoy living in it. The only few things I wish were better is the landscape. It seems to be getting worse as time goes by. There are huge patches where there is no grass it is just dirt and gravel and this is getting worse too. Bushes need to be planted around buildings where it is just a huge patch of pine straw. There is also a number of people throwing light cigarettes in the pine straw around the building.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Overall, a nice community. I have had a few hiccups at move in and with a loud upstairs neighbor, but other than that, its been a good overall apartment living experience.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Overall, I’ve had a decent experience with the move in process. I did have some misinformation provided to me regarding the total cost of move in and upon moving in there were a few things that I feel like should’ve been addressed through inspection prior to my arrival such as, the valet trash container having someone’s old food items left behind that were very moldy, there was paint sprayed over my cabinets, refrigerator, etc, and there was a concern about bees and their hives that I mentioned during my first walk through that still weren’t addressed prior to my move in date.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

The heights at lake murray has a great dog park and a great pool. The Amsterdam unit itself isn’t as nice as it seems. Besides the high ceilings, the apartment could be nicer.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Living at the heights has been a good experience. The staff is very helpful and pleasant to work with. The maintenance department is great. If you call they fix the problem the same day.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

they do a good job with keeping the place clean and making sure their residents are happy .They waste no time on getting things fixed which is an major plus for me .

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I FILL OUT A SURVEY. IT IS A REALLY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AT. IT CLOSE TO ALL THE POPULAR PLACES. NOT NOISY. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS. ALSO CLEAN. GREAT SERVIVE IF NEEDED ALSO!

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Just moved in this past Saturday. The unit was in good condition and the staff in the office was extremely helpful. Everything was simple and smooth!

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

I like the community so far. We have. We had a great experience touring with Taylor and we have had a nice welcome from the residents so far.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Pleasant staff, conveniently located near highway. Multiple shopping locations close. Great place to determine if you want to make Sc your home when moving from a different state instead of buying and renting is a option.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

MGMT team does great! (Pro) Maint staff tries hard! (Pro) Good amenities (pro) Appliances need replacing (con) Landscape contractor (con) No access to ATT Services (con)

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Everything has been so wonderful!! I am still waiting on a few things to be fixed from a week ago, but nothing major. I hope the rest of my year here is great!

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Very happy with the cleanliness of the grounds and the landscaping maintenance. Elizabeth in the office is always helpfull and gets the job done on the first request - she is truly an asset!

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

What a great experience! Not as perfect as I would have wished, but the communication with the ladies, in the office particularly Taylor is just awesome! It’s a great place so far to live, I’ve only been here for a few days, and it’s unbelievably quiet. I would recommend this place to my family, and friends. Great people walking their dogs, and a beautiful view outside my windows in my apartment. I’m looking forward to my stay here until my fiancé and I are ready to buy our first new home. Everyone in the office is friendly, and welcomes you with a warm smile. Overall, I’m very satisfied with my decision.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

Nice community and apartments. Very dog friendly considering everyone seems to have a dog. Clean. Pool area is nice. Well kept. Plenty of parking in front of buildings.

Reply from The Heights at Lake Murray

So far my experience has been great. I only been here three days and it's very quiet. My neighbors and the staff is beyond nice. I like how the grounds are well kept.