The Heights at Lake Murray

4.3

4.3

Tracie
My experience here has been great. Overall, the staff has always been very responsive to any needs expressed. They were very helpful during the pandemic and making sure everything was in order with any programs offered to help save your home. Kudos to them with ensuring that our community is top notch.
Carolyn
Still enjoying things at the Heights--recently renewed my lease and am glad I did. I checked other communities and this is the best for the money by far.
Amanda
The community is clean and there’s plenty of parking. The apartments are also conveniently located close to restaurants, shops, and grocery stores!
Alex
While I still enjoy the apartment and the community very much, the last half year here has been very noisy. Dogs parking at night, neighbors playing loud music for hours every day, and moving companies working past quiet hours have all became very commonplace.
Hannah C.
The apartments are nice. I love the space here and the area is decent. All of the neighbors have always been cool and fairly quiet besides the loud German shepherd who lives below me. Cool staff too.
Anthony
With several new complexes opening nearby, mgr/owners, need to consider upgrading counters from painted, to solid surface. They could also begin to upgrade the appliance package for residents.
Kurt
A resident for 4 years. Love my apartment and complex. Great staff. Grounds are always kept clean. I really enjoy the pool area during the warm weather.
Stephanie G.
Communication has seemed to have improved, which is nice and I’m very happy about that. I know you can’t change people’s behavior, but I really wish people would clean up after their dogs. It makes the community look bad when it’s not.
Verified Resident
There is a significant dropping of positive review. The gates won’t work properly, pets are not on leashes, weed smell in hallways suggesting not so safe environment, not much social activities. The appliances needs to be repaired again and again which is very frustrating.
Jasmine
The exit gate up front has been broken for awhile and paying for the gate is why we pick this apartment. Our AC keeps freezing. When having package at the office, trying to get a hold of someone at the office takes sometime.