The Heights at Lake Murray

4.3

4.3

Corey
Very quiet and peaceful environment. But the gates that makes this community a gated and secure community is always broken. Dog 💩 is everywhere but where it is properly supposed to be dispose of. It's a bit pricy to live here considering the changes in our 🌎
Bronwyn
Awesome maintenance done in a timely manner and done way beyond what he should have done for me !He replaced 2 filthy vents in bedrooms and cleaned the top of all my kitchen cabinets where the stove hood is not vented outside but on top of cabinets They got an estimate from Ductz to clean my 2 ceilings where dirt still hangs on ceilings but never heard why they didn't follow through with that ! We're not able to reach 9 ft ceilings and have no ladder That's what the Ductz co does!
Alex
It’s a fantastic place to live, the amenities are incredible and all of the people are really kind. I love my apartment and the location is super awesome!
Kelsey
Everything good so far but one thing my toilet want flush I have to keep putttinh water in the back to get it to flush but everything else is amazing
Todd
I have enjoyed living here. The staff is awesome and the maintenance crew is great too. Have been here almost a year. My neighbors upstairs are a little rowdy but that's to be expected in a multi family unit. Definately recommend this community.
Candace
Over all staff has been very helpful and accommodating and a pleasure to communicate with. All maintenance requests were completed in a timely manner. Our apartment was clean and move in ready. Pool area is lacking essentials. Multiple broken lounge chairs and umbrellas. One of the grills does not work and the water feature is dingy, not working or kept up with.
Stephanie G.
Overall things have gotten better, especially with communication. I appreciate that we are actively getting updates regarding the gates, it’s just disappointing people keep breaking them as soon as they’re operational again. I can tell everyone works so hard to get the right parts in time and with supply chain issues it’s even worse which makes even more frustrating, but it is very much appreciated that an effort is made so thank you!
Hannah C.
about 2 months ago
I’ve been here for over 4 years. Wow that’s nuts. I’ve really never had any issues. The neighbors are always cool. Staff is super kind and maintenance is quick to fix things. The apartments are in a good area and the noise stays to a minimum. I don’t plan on leaving until I’m done with school!
Jennifer
about 2 months ago
We love living here! It’s a beautiful, quiet community with great amenities. The pool area is gorgeous, maintenance is great and we recommend!
Cathy
2 months ago
I really love living here. I’m going on my second year here. The staff is so nice and are always willing to help. Only thing that i think needs improved is some of the interior needs to be updated. I’m planning to renew my lease again for my third year