The Heights at Lake Murray

4.3

4.3

Staci
1 day ago
I absolutely love it here!!! Office staff is amazing! Love the privacy and the attention to details when needing anything. This was the best decision I’ve made in a resident.

Stephanie G.
I’ve enjoyed living here the past few years. Now that the gates are working again and stayed closed all the time I feel a lot safer within the complex

Rachel
I love the complex, i love how friendly all of the staff is, I am very happy with my little home here. ONLY thing I do not like is the inconsistency with the gates, and how difficult the call box is to use.

Robert
Great staff, and so friendly to help out, Nice clean complex and been so wonderful living here and can see my self here for many years to come.

laquanda
My entire process was amazing. From Jennifer taking me on my initial tour and Samantha answering all of my to a quick turn around after filling out my application. I love The Heights already

Jane
I appreciate how safe the community is. I love the family feel of the complex. Maintenance always takes care of the issues and works to ensure safety.

Abigail
My apartment was disgusting when I moved in, stains on the walls, cabinets, and carpet. There is always garbage laying around the parking lots and grass. The entire dog park and surounding reaks of urine. Walls are very thin, can hear everything around you. Many people do not clean up after theirs dogs so you have to constantly watch where you walk.

Marc
2 months ago
I love living here its a beautiful place everybody is nice and pleasent and office staff is number 1 and so is the maientence staff never have any issues

Anthony
3 months ago
MGMT puts forth effort for residents, maintenance mgr (Joe) always responds when you have an issue. I have been here 3 yrs now. Really pretty pool area, but more family groups moving in, so it can get a little crowded. They sponsor events and food trucks which I support. If I have one negative that I harp on, countertops in kitchen and bath are really "SAD". Need updating for sure.

Ian
3 months ago
It’s great to live here! Neighbors are friendly, the apartment comes with great features, and the extras included are fantastic! Overall great experience thus far!