I’ve lived at both properties, Meridian and now Highlands. I enjoy my stay more so at the Highlands, over the Meridian. So far, I haven’t had many problems.

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

Living at The Highlands has been a pretty good experience. The house itself is great, including size and style. On the other hand though, things break pretty easily. Taking my towel off the towel rack and the rack just fell off, in two of the bathrooms in our house. Also management isn’t the greatest, a lot of the tome they don’t know what the aredoing and they replay contradicting information, also it just seems all unorganized. Other than management, the community is good and safe.

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

Clean and modern housing. Great location that's close to many restaurants and school. Pet friendly. Nice gyms and pool. Would recommend to friends to stay here .

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

Apartment was clean when I showed up and so was my room. Furniture in there as noted. Wish the walls were painted but overall good experience.

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

Management is very poor, I don’t even have my mailbox and pool keys, housing quality is low due to the A/C not working, kitchen space doesn’t hold 4 people

The facilities are nice. We have had a lot of issues with management as well as maintenance. There had also been a lot of issues with lack of security in the parking lot with multiple car break ins (mine was broken into) but I think they did at least improve on that.

Living in the highlands was a great experience and I do not regret at all. They had the best houses in all tallahassee, with a great location and many places near for your interest.

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

the house is great, and it also has a reasonable price. there is one thing, this is that getting management in the highlands is harder than meridian.

Reply from The Highlands Apartments

Great location. Located very close to campus, and it's nice too because there's two bus stops right across the street. Nice pool. Okay gym, needs more equiptment. Confusing/irritating bills . Nice rooms.

The townhomes are nice and clean. The management has changed so many times that it is hard to keep up. It’s also hard to communicate with the current office as there doesn’t seem to be much communication between management and it’s workers.

Living at the Highlands was not the best experience but it was also not the worst. Random people would always come into the community and there was a lot of crime, however the houses are clean and nice. Another negative is that there’s no visitor parking at all.

Very nice houses and spacious rooms. The activity in the community is not too much for a college living, which is nice, only 17 houses. Small gym, might not be worth for people looking to have a nice big gym with lots of equipment.

I love the highlands! Just resigned for 2018-2019. My experience the first year was great as we were the first residents. I wish management would have been a little more responsive, but hopefully the new management is better at communicating.