Living in the highlands was a great experience and I do not regret at all. They had the best houses in all tallahassee, with a great location and many places near for your interest.

the house is great, and it also has a reasonable price. there is one thing, this is that getting management in the highlands is harder than meridian.

Annoying alarm. Bad info about how to set up electric/water and cable. Saw two roaches in bathroom. Nice apartments and pool though overall.

Great location. Located very close to campus, and it's nice too because there's two bus stops right across the street. Nice pool. Okay gym, needs more equiptment. Confusing/irritating bills . Nice rooms.

The actual living space is very comfortable. I’ve enjoyed living here. The reason I gave 3 stars is because the management through the whole process has been quite difficult to deal with as I’ve had to follow up on everything that needs to be taken care of. Also, the place wasn’t clean at all when I moved in, there were roaches everywhere, the furniture was relatively dirty, the floors weren’t swept, and the droors weren’t cleaned out.

Very nice houses and spacious rooms. The activity in the community is not too much for a college living, which is nice, only 17 houses. Small gym, might not be worth for people looking to have a nice big gym with lots of equipment.

I love the highlands! Just resigned for 2018-2019. My experience the first year was great as we were the first residents. I wish management would have been a little more responsive, but hopefully the new management is better at communicating.