I love it so far! Friendly staff, lots of events... it's awesome here! Maintenance is on top of fixing things and it's all done free of charge which is really nice.

There are a lot 9f things that break in our apartment but you guys are great at coming to fix them. The workers are nice and enthusiastic. Thanks

Huge fan of the events the front desk holds and makes an effort to aware it's residents of. Makes residents feel involved and part of the community

Pretty good place to live. The only complaint is that a lot of times, it seems like the people who work in the office have no idea what's going on.

Overall, I think the community is amazing and there are always fun events going on. Some of the events feature food and it is always nice being able to go down and get some food.

The Highlands is a great place to live for college students! It is so close to campus and there are fun events every week. I will be recommending these apartments to incoming UNR students!

Since I have moved in to The Highlands they have not only maintained but surpassed their promise to uphold student luxury living to a higher standard.

Enjoying living here. Love how close I am to campus. Plus how clean and nice the grounds are. Free printing is the best bonus as a college student

Overall it has been a great experience! The buildings are beautiful, the events are fun, and I really love how close it is to campus! The shuttle to and from campus is really convenient also!

Great place to live! Very organized and friendly staff at the office. I've lived here for a year and a half and plan on living here for the remainder of my college years.

Very good! Management is the 10 times better than last year ! They are very friendly and aprouchable. They really want to help and you be your friend!

I think the Highlands is horrible and that they have ruined my living experience. I will be moving out as soon as possible due to their lack of attention, communication and the care of management.

The walls are a little thin which gets annoying because it's so easy to hear what everyone is doing but the apartments are in good condition and my room is nice so I'm happy here.

The highlands is a very convenient place to live. It is located a short walk to campus and there is also a shuttle. The amenities are really nice such as the gym and in apartment washer and dryer. The only problem is that management is not always quick to rectify roomate problems and handle other similar concerns. Also the highlands continuously raises their rent from year to year.

Though the security is lacking (wild parties every night? Seriously?), the maintenance team is out of this world. Special thanks to Chris! Having lived here for less than a school year, I'm ready to leave. The 4x2 rooms are poorly designed, especially for how small they are. I can hardly sit at the recessed desk corner due to the dresser. I have to climb over the bed to get IN the room, also due to the dresser. The desk itself is of poor quality, and does not comfortably fit anyone over 6' tall. Additionally, the closet is practically falling apart.

The Highlands is a great place to live. Its close to both UNR and TMCC. Theres lots of fun things to do here. Also the maintenance here is really good about fixing things right away and doing it so that they don't reoccur.

Everything that the Highlands has to offer is great. Free printing, pool, basketball court, and more. Everyone in the office is also very nice and helpful. I love living at the highlands but the prices are getting a little pricey.

I like how every week there is a neat event down at the front office. The only think I don't like is the maintenance because they just walk in sometimes and that is annoying.

I was living here last year, so the price that I'm paying makes this a good deal. I'm not sure how good of a deal it is, though, for those who just signed their leases for this year. The services provided by the office are good. The down sides of living here are the lack of a better gym, the internet isn't the best and the appliances don't always work.

Ever since I have lived at the highlands, it's been a positive experience all around! You guys have made big strides in building a better community here!

For the most part I enjoy where I live and the people around me. The CA's working at the Highlands front office are always so helpful whenever I need them.

The highlands is great because it allows you to have individual lease, so if a roommate moves out, you aren't stuck paying the bill. One unfortunate part about the highlands is that the workers do not always show professionalism and allow for apartment rules to be broken. This really upsets the atmosphere and needs to be fixed in order for it to be ranked higher.

I'm concerned with how much this community spends on things that I don't really think benefit the residents. For example, the security must cost at least $100/night, but I often just bike past and wave, and when they do stop me, if I don't have my key, they still let me go. I'm not convinced that the guard is doing anything, and that's how I feel about a lot of the events in the clubhouse too. They seem very superfluous and not in line with what my peers and j are looking to get out of this community.

Great! I really like all the community activities that you guys are hosting. In addition the gym and study room has been well maintained and I really appreciate that.

Roommate situation wasn't the greatest: my first two moved out and two randoms got thrown in; and neighbors weren't the greatest: ended up threatening us after throwing a party.