Absolutely hate living here, nothing works, the laundry always smells like mold. This place needs to close for a year and renovate. They need to strip the place and start over.

I think the Highlands is horrible and that they have ruined my living experience. I will be moving out as soon as possible due to their lack of attention, communication and the care of management.

I currently have numerous pending requests that have been there for over 2 weeks. My room has 6 loud ac fans right outside my window so I can barely fall asleep every night. I managed to get the one bed frame in my unit that is oversized and has bent legs that creek with even the slightest movement. Our kitchen sink has clogged twice. Internet here is sub-par at best. That’s how my experience has been. Horrible

The highlands is great because it allows you to have individual lease, so if a roommate moves out, you aren't stuck paying the bill. One unfortunate part about the highlands is that the workers do not always show professionalism and allow for apartment rules to be broken. This really upsets the atmosphere and needs to be fixed in order for it to be ranked higher.

Good location for its proximity to campus and it’s parking is great. The gate never has a security guard there, the walk in gate is always open. Maintenance will never replace problematic things only attempt to fix it to undoubtedly be called in a month later

This site is poorly made and the support services are nearly nonexistent. The payments will be delayed, and the customer support is terrible.

Maintenance never comes and one time I was bare cheeks naked in my bed and someone from the front office randomly opened my door Saying that my floors needed to be fixed but they got the wrong apartment number.

I like the security of living so close to campus. I think the rent is too high for what we are offered. I find too often that something is always breaking down whether that be the sink or washer.

In my opinion this apartment is far too expensive for both the place and the service that the office provides. I am sharing an apartment with three other people, and we all collectively pay too much for this place. Also my rent went up next year for no good reason.

The rent is to high. We are collage students who pay thousands for tuition. Six hundred seventy dollars is nuts. If you are rich this is the place for you.

It’s overpriced and the maintanence is worn down. The office staff could be more organized. The kitchen appliances and the old carpets do not compete with other student living places near by. The Highlands needs to update if they want to keep their price tag and stay popular with students.

The community as a whole is respectful, but overall no one is social at all. No one is too loud which is nice, but I wish more people socialized.

I wasn’t even able to move into my apartment on move in day. Then I was lied to multiple times about when I would actually get to move in. Finally I got moved into a different apartment.

It is a good community but I feel that there should be more work done on the basketball court and more work done in the buildings as well. Overall, it is okay.

I was living by myself at one point and found that the lock on my front door was extremely damaged. I filled out several maintenance requests and was told every time that the condition was fine, and management did little to nothing to assist me in feeling that I was safe. Similarly, upon move-in, the apartment was in terrible condition. And about 2 months before move-out, someone vomited all over the outdoor hallway/staircase and it was never cleaned up.

My experience at the highlands wasn’t the best. The employees were nice, but maintenance took a long time to get to our service requests. They also charge too much for the quality of the apartments.

You are basically scamming college students. With small fees that add up and also the 12 month lease that should be optional to 9. Since some students go back home early but have to still pay rent even when literally nobody is there. Also not being reasonable with your residents. As some students have different paydays which make them have late fees even though they pay their rent every single time. Wouldn’t blame the staff since they just do their job. It would be the people who actually are the owners and the operational managers. Maybe just try and be less greedy and be more for the people. I don’t know, just something that was on my mind since I lived there and did enjoy my stay, but not really.

When we moved in the apartment was not ready. It was very dirty and the A/C didn’t work. The price you pay is not worth it. I will not be staying here another year

Maintenence sucks. Management sucks. Rent is too high. Youre scamming college kids because you know they take out loans or have their parents pay for it.

The staff frequently enter the apartment without permission and the renewal expectation is unreasonably early. Not the most comfortable living experience.

My experience was interesting. I suppose it could have gone better if the roommate matching program were more accurate. Overall the community is quiet which is why I’m giving it two stars.

It's alright, but the printing thing is really upsetting. Every time I want to print something the printer doesn't work, or something else. Also, the treadmills should get fixed.

A large complaint for the Highlands is how they have numerous hidden fees that they try to always get their residents with. This includes apartment transfer fees and pet deposit fees.

The apartments themselves are in shambles, with everything from black mold in the showers to torn up chairs in the shared living space. Getting assistance for problems takes several days, unless you insist it is an emergency. But It's livable I guess.

My suitemates and I filed a countless amount of requests to fix our disposal which starting regurgitating foul smelling sludge. It took them five months to actually fix it - they only fixed it right before our new suitemate moved in, because they like to impress new people. Additionally, I've lived at the highlands for over a year now and in that time my key for the office (for gym and printer access) has never worked. They've put in service requests countless times. They always say they'll follow up but do not. Still not fixed. My friend recently moved in, and my they found mold in their air conditioning system. They were initially told the system would be fixed and they'd be housed elsewhere during the fix. Then they say they'll get to it next semester, and then next year. Her and her suitemates are worried about the mold for safety reasons but the highlands doesn't care. The reps from corporate basically stopped responding to them once they realized they weren't exhibiting physical symptoms from the mold. No liability - no fix