I love this community because they take good care of the units and their tenants. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly and the friends are kept clean.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I really enjoy of living here. I've been a part of this community for 18 years now, and it hasn't been the most perfect 18 years, but I wouldn't trade them for anything! Quite, and easy going. And the best part? NOT Gated!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I had an ant problem,but I let the staff know about it and it was fixed the same day...then pest control came out that following Friday (like two says later) to spray. Thanks for the speedy service!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly workers.I like to live here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

So far everything has been good and everyone has been nice. Clean facility and calm quiet place to live. The staff have so far been nice and helpful.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

The hunt club is a nice and quiet place to live. The staff here is very friendly and professional. Lived here for a year now and love being here

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Great Service from Wanda. Explains absolutely all paperwork and goes step by step with you to get you into a apartment. I recommend her to anyone looking for a home. .

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I think that Wanda and Allysa are good people The maintenance men are friendly and helpful.Would recommend the complex to friends.I like the way that they redid the apartments after the flood.Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. It's quiet but not boring. The neighbors and the staff here are so nice. The apartments and the grounds are kept up well. We are also conveniently located close to grocery stores, restaurants and the mall.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Lovely staff and a nice, safe neighborhood. Beautiful birds and trees around. The house are a really good quality with a good price. The military discount is great too. Thanks

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

The Hunt Club has been the best home I have ever had. I have been year for almost 4 years now and have lived in peace and comfort throughout my time here. The staff has almost become apart of my family. I can talk and chat with them as if I have known them longer than I have. I feel overall that I am truly apart of a community and not just a single guy living in an apartment like it’s a hotel. It has been a great place to call my home.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

My husband and I love this place! Five minutes from Katy mills and everything close to us but far enough that it’s still quiet and peaceful where we live.

Been here for 25 days already and it has been so relaxing and quiet. Nice neighbors, wonderful staff. God bless them all. Wished I moved here sooner

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

From the first day we met Wanda my husband and I knew we were in great hands. She answered every question and was very courteous to us. We are very grateful for her.

This is place is great! Front office is very nice & very helpful! Apartments look nice and spacious! I would definitely recommend this place to others!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

So far it has been great. Its peaceful and I love the trees within the complex because it makes for a nice stroll(like walking in the park).

Just moved in and it feels like I have lived here for years. Great experience and great staff. Everyone made the move so smooth and I can't state enough how good that feels.

Love how quiet it is, how clean and how close it is to everything, I like how quick the response is when you have a problem in your apartment.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Everything I wanted. It's quite and peaceful. I can walk outside without having to look back and it's quite and clean. My new home is beautiful and spacious.

Quaint little complex, many trees, nice-sized apartment with "wood" type floors and accent wall, wonderful management (Alyssa is great!) and always on-top-of-it maintenance! Lived here six years now and two years in the early 90s. Has always been a good experience! Love it!

It's quite and peaceful just the way I like it. The staff is very helpful and enjoy my stay thus far. I hope as time passes that I will learn more about the community and the neighborhood

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

It's awesome! The staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment was made ready for me. They did a great job. The maintenance staff is friendly and expedient. I can't wait to take advantage of that pool and hot tub!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Beautiful grounds; staff friendly and interested in making things best can for residents. I moved here recently and they made sure my apartment was ready. Made my move go smoothly .

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

It's quiet & spacious & the staff is very attentive! The apartments are secluded from mainstream traffic & is a goode location for people who want their privacy.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I have no complaints about anything here.It has been a good experience would recommend it to my friends.Very convenient to everything I need and is very quiet