Quiet and beautiful. Surrounded by trees and gives you a nice nature feel. I have never experienced any issues here. The ladies in the office are polite and the neighbors tend to be fairly quiet around here. Plus for the price it is a great deal.

Living here at the pin oak Hunt Club Apartments has been fantastic. It's a very nice and quiet neighborhood with very nice amenities and I would recommend this to my friends

Alyssa is amazing. The application process is super simple. The rent is affordable and so far the residents are very nice. Maintenance is very attentive as well.

I’m loving my little place! Love it on the first floor. Nice and quiet. Maintenance is great and fast to reply. Nice neighbors. Management is great!

Nice quiet and peaceful community. Grounds is kept well and very friendly staff. Neighbors are super nice and definitely no crime. Management staff is great as well. Really enjoying my time here.

We love living here! The rent is reasonably priced and the apartments are roomy. Safety is most important to us and we definitely feel secure here. The complex is quiet and neighbors watch out for one another. The staff are professional and the maintenance crew is top notch!

So far so good . Just got keys to apartment . Management was very pleasant and helpful as she took us around showed us the area of the complex and answered all the questions we had

Quiet place to live with really nice neighbors. Haven't had a single issue with living here and suggest it to friends all the time that are looking to move to this area.

it is a nice and quiet neighborhood. Reasonable pricing and great location. The apartments have great square footage. I have no complaints and love it here.

As my first time living in an apartment Personally I like living here , it’s always so peaceful & don’t have to worry about anything really. You can walk outside late at night and it is quite and not be afraid. No one bothers you, everyone seems very friendly that I’ve met so far. The community is awesome and so is the staff. Everything is well kept clean and it always looks so nice when you walk outside also. Everything is also good quality. Living in a apartment complex that is so peaceful and where you feel safe is a great way to go especially as your first time experience :)

Love the location, the cleanliness, never had a problem with the staff and love to relax in the hot tub while my daughters swim in the pool.

For our first apartment it's pretty close to perfect. There's a couple things here and there I wish they would improve upon or needs work but all in all I'm in love with the place. It has so much personality and it's nice that put as much effort as they do in considering the residents feelings.

Very nice place to live in. There is a dog park and when I take my dog for a walk there are many bins with bags for me to just get and dump out. The apartment itself is clean and neat before moving in

I have been living here for almost 4 months now and I like the fact that it's a very quiet complex. The apartment I moved into was newly renovated and the rent and fees are more than reasonable. I do not regret choosing The Hunt Club Apartment. Staff if also very friendly they always greet you with a smile.

This community is clean, well maintained and quiet. I am so glad I found this place. I highly recommend it!! They are adding improvements all of the time.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

great , i love the area and the complex but the maintenance staff and workers for the apartments are awfully rude , banging on peoples doors and acting like they own the place

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here so far. I feel safe and really have grown to love my apartment and the whole community. Everything is is well maintained and everyone is friendly here.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

It's been really good. I like Allysa and Wanda and the maintenance guys are so nice and friendly. The grounds are kept really nice and the people who live here are on the most part quiet.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Quiet,pleasant community, convenient area in Katy, Tx. Office staff is helpful & friendly. There are a few areas that could be improved on such as a larger dog park. The maintenance staff if for the most part prompt to make repairs.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I love how helpful the staff is when it comes to fixing things around the apartment or just answering general questions, the neighbors are super friendly along with their pets, and the neighborhood is nice and quiet.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I Have been living there for 3 years now. It’s a Quiet and peaceful place. In love with the trees and amazing neighbors. Great customer service also.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Great support from the office staff making the move and transition from Corpus area as smooth as possible. Unload hung the UHaul was the hard part! Thanks Wanda!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Been here just over a month now. Observations...NO police activity, loud parties, rowdy music, speeding in the parking lot. NO trash left every where, high grass, weeds, ant hills or potholes. What we have experienced: people saying Hi, waving in the parking lot, conversations at the mall box, questions about how we like our new place, kindness and support. The Hunt Club at Pin Oak is a Home not an apartment, and a neighborhood not just a complex. We can't wait to renew our lease!

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

I have been here for a year now and i love it..i recently renewed contract for another year. Thanks Hunt. I appreciate you and the front office is awesome.

Reply from The Hunt Club at Pin Oak Apartments

Great and friendly people, very quiet and a perfect size apartment complex for one or 2 people. I highly recommend people looking at these apartment complex