The Huntington

4.2

4.2

Charity
1 day ago
Just moved in and everyone was especially helpful and friendly! Submitting paperwork and payment for rent is very convenient was able to complete application via email/internet which helps with out of state moves!

Christine
I enjoy living here. I like the neighborhood. I also enjoy that you clear the snow off the walk way. I love that you recycle. I also like how fast you repair the things that break down.

Erick
I would be 5 stars but I had to take away a star because being on the first floor it’s hard to sleep at night or get through the day because just normal walking by my upstairs neighbors sounds like it’s a construction crew building a castle everyday and my kitchen drawers are hard to open and close because there’s has never been actual tracks on them since I’ve moved in so they’re just barely resting on a middle wooden guide down the middle and the master bedroom door and a couple of the sliding closet doors don’t close because it doesn’t fit right or the slide closet door just falls out of the track when you close the door because it’s on crooked. Other than those annoyances my son and I have loved it here.

Shawn
This apartment is a good place to live Everything is kept up nicely All the stores and work out gyms Are close by, plus restaurants and even a couple of churches It’s been good

Angelisa
I love the community here. It's so beautiful. I love the Amazon hub! I use it like everyday. Lol. Jk. I love that there is a park close by. Everyone at the office is so nice!

David
A nice place to live with close proximity to my work and easy travel about the state. Easy access to outdoor activities for having fun and getting exercise

Natalie
We’re new here but so far it’s been a pleasant experience! Everyone has been so friendly and the management team too has been very attentive. :)

Sarah
Very Nice staff, nice and helpful maintenance, but insane utilities bill and amenities aren’t opened for as long as promised :( couple breaking things in the apartment have been very inconvenient but I understand they do everything they can

Julian
about 2 months ago
Very good and feel like home and I love the apartment super comfy and spacious and is a good neighborhood and the staff are very friendly love this place

Corinne
2 months ago
Happy to have a roof over my head in a great location. My dog really enjoys Sister City Park as well as Bear Creek Park. Always nice to get outside.