The Huntington

4.2

4.2

Michelle
Living here started out rough but it's definitely got much better. It's a quiet community. You don't see a lot of people moving out so it seems like a lot of people stay. It would be nice if they put the tennis court net back up since they advertise they have a tennis court and it would be nice of the stairs were cleaned on a regular basis. As of now, I go out and vacuum the stairs myself. Otherwise, it's a nice place to live.
Shawn
Hi I’ve been here since February Any needs or fixes have been done And I enjoy being close to all the stores I need to be. Plus the staff is great
Cheryl
My husband and I have loved it here for the past four years, and will miss the beautiful property and park, and the excellent staff. All the best to those lucky enough to live here!
Araceli
Una comunidad muy tranquila y limpia. Buena ubicación y accesible a centro comerciales. Solo que al renovar contrato el aumento de pago de renta es elevado
Noel
Todo muy bonito , muy limpio y aspiradas las alfombras el lugar es muy seguro , y tiene lugares muy bonitos para caminar y pasear por todo el area
Kelley
I appreciate the prompt reply from maintenance. I wish other pet parents would clean up after their fur babies. New lighting is going to be great.
Allix
I absolutely Love the staff and how quick the responses are. If there is a problem, it’s figured out as quickly as possible. I’ve talked a lot with Melissa and she is wonderful and very professional.
James
My heater went out and for 13 days the Huntington failed to repair it. I asked to be notified before they came in to protect my pups as well as to be respectful since I serve in a hospital and have varying shifts. They claimed "maintenance" tried to call me. I have NO record of calls. They can clearly communicate via email and posting notices on my door, which I respond to. When I communicated with them via email about the defective heater, they responded, "I’m sorry we do not offer concessions if something breaks." They ARE responsible to provide heat. My car port light has been out since May 2021 and it is almost November. My balcony was clear of anything except a broom. A broom I used to clear the pine needles built up in the gutters above my deck. The notice on the door stated I needed to remove my broom or face eviction. I have pictures dated and time stamped. I have never been late on my rent, and I have been a good resident.
Alexandra
The staff is amazing and punctual. They response quickly and help when needed. Neighbors are quiet. Parking isn’t crazy packed which is amazing
Ariel
I have lived on property about 2 weeks now and the leasing/maintenance staff have been very friendly, helpful and accommodating. There was some miscommunication about the apartment I signed for, and they were extremely diligent with offering multiple solutions. Very appreciative for all of their help, Melissa and Brady are amazing!