The Huntington

I have only been in about three weeks & am happy so far. I like that management is trying to build a sense of community. I liked the talent contest idea & the food truck. It is obvious that management wants to make this a good place to live. On the down side, I had a leak in my bathroom coming from above & it took a full week to have someone check it out. It was not a big leak but I felt it took way too long to get it checked. I took away one star just for that.
We’ve been here since May 2019. So far so good. The community is great. We have no problem with neighbors or anything. Everyone is very friendly, including the leasing office staff and maintenance.
It’s a nice, Quiet, friendly neighborhood. The staff on top of maintenance and is always super friendly when you go into the office and they are always very helpful.
The staff are attentive and friendly, and the apartment is roomy and well maintained. Being next to sister city park is wonderful! Knowing that delivery packages are stored in the hub is great for peace of mind.
Our experience at The Huntington Apartments has been pleasant so far. We have been here for 9 months now and don't have much to complain about. The office staff is very nice and responsive, the new Amazon Hub is convenient and the garbage valet is awesome! The apartment itself is nice enough with good water pressure, plenty of hot water and we got lucky with quiet neighbors. My husband and I both love having the trail right next to our building also to go for walks and bike rides. Sister City Park is right down the trail as well and is a perfect place for taking your kids to the park, playing with your dog in the open field or playing basketball, volleyball or horseshoes with friends. I always said I never wanted to live in an apartment, but I'm glad that my first apartment experience is at the Huntington.
Quiet neighborhood yet still close to businesses I regularly visit. Close to family. Close to friends. Easy access to Colorado's beautiful mountains.
I absolutely love living here, I feel very safe in the apartments really nice. I love that the apartment complex managers are always doing something for everyone that lives here!
Living at the Huntington apartment complex has been a great experience. The front office staff is welcoming and made the move in process quick and easy.
Great place to live. Buildings and its amenities are well maintained and constantly approved upon. Close location to a park makes for a quiet retreat. Amazon hub in property is a huge bonus!
For the most part it has been fine but they take awhile to get back with you, they don’t pick trash sometimes when they are suppose too, they have a lot of fees that are added to your bill, the drawers are very good in the kitchen (they come off tracks and the front breaks off easily), they let the stairs get really bad with leaves before they cleaned them, and just so on.