To be honest the service here is not very good at all. If you like your rent payment method switched to cashiers check or cash 3 days before it is due then this is the place for you. Oh also if you like your toilet to take a month to be fixed and then still be charged the $210 for the plumber when it’s still not fixed yet... this is also the spot for you! Also you may not even get a pool key that actually works.

Reply from The Huntington

I love living at The Huntington. All of my neighbors are so friendly, the property is quiet, even with kids in the pool all summer, and now that the 4th of July is over, I have no complaints about noise at night.

Reply from The Huntington

We moved here in 2013, this is our 7th lease. Anything that has needed fixing has been done. A new stove when ours broke, updated fridge. New sink in bathroom and both faucets when leaking. New AC when ours died. Quick response and always helpful. Nice neighbors of the ones we have met. We love having the park so close and the trails to walk. Wish that the hot tub would work more often!!

Reply from The Huntington

I love the location! Park, Playground, Close to Daycare and Highway. I would love to have a reserved parking lot, Working late at night some days and cant find a parking lot close to your house sucks.

Had some issues when I first moved in but overall I have been impressed. Some good amenities here, though not everything. I'm mostly happy that there is central A/C and I love going out on the trails that connect to the property. It's also possible to walk to some places for food and such, looking forward to giving it a try.

Reply from The Huntington

There was a bee infestation and our A/C didn't work when coming in, but those needs were addressed quickly and I've found the staff to be easy to contact and to receive information from.

Reply from The Huntington

Office staff is very friendly. Maintenance requests have been completed in a timely manner so far. Upkeep of complex overall is good. Dumpsters tend to get way too full sometimes, trash has to be put outside of dumpsters which doesn’t look very good.

Reply from The Huntington

Great community and people! Amenities are nice and clean, and they’re sure to fix any issues as fast as they can. Wish there was more storage inside the apartments.

Reply from The Huntington

The people are very friendly. I enjoy walking my dog around the community. Lots of area to play and get some energy out after a long day. Comfy little spot!

Reply from The Huntington

Living here is a Quiet and friendly neighborhood. The main office does a great job with communicating anything and everything that’s updating around the building.

Reply from The Huntington

We have lived here 7 years and have been quite satisfied. The bedrooms are large which is very nice. We just got new kitchen appliances as well. Our apartment open unto Sister City Park which makes it seem expansive. The down side is the noise level and the length wait for some repairs. The maintenance men are very nice and competent - maybe more are needed. The office staff are very helpful and friendly and with the new owners seem to be really working hard to make living here a good experience.

Reply from The Huntington

The place is nice the area is nice but my appliances are outdated and never worked properly since I moved in four years ago. Repairs and replacement have been promised in the past but never delivered. I'm a bachelor so it doesn't really matter to me but if I had a family it would that's why the three star rating is what I give and the best deserved.

Reply from The Huntington

Our apartment is great and in a wonderful area of Lakewood. I love being able to have a skylight and fireplace in an apartment. Management is nice but seems a bit disorganized a lot of the time. The apartment on the whole is nice but we've noticed that some things were installed slightly off (e.g., outlets being at an odd angle, gap between cabinets and the floor, large gap under the main door). Overall, a good place to live but there's room for improvement.

Reply from The Huntington

Maintenance does take a while but I understand they're busy. Everyone I've experienced here at The Huntington has been absolutely wonderful.

Reply from The Huntington

I love living here, the neighbors are wonderful, office staff is caring and maintenance does what they can to stay on top of everything! I grew up just across the park and love this area and will stay as long as I can!

Reply from The Huntington

Living at the The Huntington is fine. I wish I would not have to pay for the valet trash service and I wish there was more recycling bins for The Huntington.

Reply from The Huntington

Love my apartment, view is great, neighbors are nice, great location, next to a bunch of stores, great food places, easy access to transit stations and uber's.

Reply from The Huntington

Problem with cockroaches upon first week of moving in. Maintenance called to house twice, still never fixed EITHER issue. Mice & rats everywhere on apt grounds. Ridiculous fees every month resulting in rent being over 1300$ a month for one 600 sq ft apartment. Being told I can’t have a broom on my patio or I’ll be fined/evicted yet everyone hasn’t bbq grills (banned here), bikes, indoor checking units, toys etc with nothing being done. Not helpful staff. ETC ETC ETC. 8 months to go!

Reply from The Huntington

Love the location and price. Wish that the gym was better that the hot tub was actually hot. Also it be better if the valay trash was optional

Reply from The Huntington

Attentive and friendly staff, beautiful landscaping, recently repaved parking areas look great! We have lived here for two years and look forward to renewing!

Reply from The Huntington

I love this place. The trail behind the apartment is perfect for my dog and I. We walk it almost every day. The apartment is new and updated. This is the best place I have lived yet at 26. Neighbors are friendly. All it is missing is a fenced in area my dog could play with other dogs.

Reply from The Huntington

We like it here. The apartments are older so they come with their own problems. It seems throughout our apartments their are renovations that occurred that weren’t detail oriented- paint that doesnt match, doors that stick, etc. nothing overwhelming but the devil is in the details. Everyone in the community is nice and the location is great, though!

Reply from The Huntington

Everything seemed really great and nice until I got here and something is wrong in my home all the time, there’s never parking spaces but Laura is great

Reply from The Huntington

Staff is very helpful and nice. They are very busy and yet always make time for anything you need. The maintenance staff always waves when you drive by them.

Reply from The Huntington

The location is great. The maintenance crew could be better and less rude when they are contacted for an emergency on the weekends. There is room for improvement on communication about maintenance requests and notifications