The Huntington

4.2

4.2

Amanda
Nice community quite, office people are great. Very spacious. Animal friendly. Nice kids park. Nice yard for my puppies. Love the open field sister park

Sarah
Leasing office has been able to help me through every question I had and was super understanding! Even gave me snacks when I went to pick up my apartment keys. Great pool, good neighbors, right next to the green belt.

Stacey
So far it’s nice here. Pretty quiet which I love because peace is my main focus rite now. I still need to go to the pool, and check out the fitness center. But overall I enjoy being here.

Loren
So far everything has been great. My apartment was very clean and I love it! Staff has been very helpful and friendly. I love the area, Ive already met 3 of my neighbors. I absolutely love my little fenced in yard. Overall it has been a really good experience.

Baylee
Love living here. The place is safe and well ran. Lots of immunities. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a safe and great location. So much to do all around us too. You will love it here.

Jamie
1 star
Neighbors are sloppy and inconsiderate of spaced shared and management does little to nothing to help resolve and prevent community conflicts

William
about 2 months ago
The Huntington has gone downhill over the last year. They dont do any events for points like they used to, maintenance in our building has become fix it yourself if you want it done right. Cars are broken into several times a week, and gun shots are heard almost everyday. It was not like this last year, but staff has changed again and the neighborhood seems to have gone to hell.

Rebecca
about 2 months ago
Ridiculous! I’ve been trying to pay my rent for a week, I was a couple days late, so they closed the portal for paying online. Apparently, that’s a new policy, which they did not informed em us of. I talked to someone at the leading office who said they would open it but it t kept kicking me out and saying they had to change my user name and password. I work during their business hours and bank hours. The one time I got into the portal to view my payment amount, it said I owed about $100 over the amount of my rent + late fee with no explanation. Of course, there’s no one in the office. My washer/ dryer has been broken for a huge part of the three years I’ve lived here, I think my thermostat is messed up because my xcel bill is insane and we very rarely turn on the heat or the ac. I can’t wait to move out of this hellhole, I’m sure I can kiss my deposit goodbye. You suck!!!

Arianna
2 months ago
Better with new management. They just do not take care of the complex well. Trees are overgrown and during our last snow storm a tree branch fell on my husbands car and they didn’t care

Luke
2 months ago
The community is great and friendly! We appreciate the community building events the Huntington puts on. The surrounding area is nice and convenient as well.