Really great community and staff is very helpful. Located near a park makes walking a little ways with the kids a big payout in the end very nice place. 10:10

Reply from The Huntington

Lovely apartment, new modern appliances, attractive flooring. Excellent use of space, plenty of room. Great walls and paint. Overall amazing unit.

Reply from The Huntington

Quiet, clean neighborhood. Downside....was told prior to signing lease that I could smoke on my balcony and now told not to. Oh well, trying to quit anyway

Reply from The Huntington

Any issues so far have been responded to promptly by staff. The online portal stream lines both payment and submitting work orders. The location of the complex is nice for me and it is a quiet place to live.

Reply from The Huntington

All the renovations that were promised when I signed the lease were done upon move in very nicely. The staff has been very welcoming and sweet. A few maintenance things from moving in have been slow to happen, but I feel confident they will be taken care of.

Reply from The Huntington

I’ve been here for almost 2 months and have enjoyed the community very much. The area is very pet friendly and when I need assistance the Huntington’s is quick to react

Reply from The Huntington

The Huntington Apartments in Lakewood Colorado have been lovely as of yet. We moved in a month ago and any issues that have arrised have been handled swiftly.

Reply from The Huntington

I love living here! My apartment is clean, quiet, and residents are friendly! Maintenance has been prompt and thorough and management has been very helpful!

Reply from The Huntington

Love the view of trees out of my windows and the leasing agents are very friendly. But, our one bedroom apartment is really small for how much rent is increasing each time we renew. So it’s a great place to live, but gets pricy fast!

Reply from The Huntington

Myself and my husband and our furbabies have been living here little over a year we renewed our lease in July over all it's a nice place some things take a little longer to get fixed

Reply from The Huntington

We moved in at the beginning of April and so far we have loved it. We have only had a couple of issues: Maintenance said things got fixed and yet we still have outlets that aren’t working, and a stove burner that doesn’t work. We also are worried about new management there have been a lot of changes so far and wondering when it will settled down. But we love the location, love the view from the apartment and the office staff is great😊

Reply from The Huntington

The Maintenance team has been very helpful. The Staff is friendly. The pool is small but it is nice to lay by. I wish there were more recycling bins

Reply from The Huntington

I do enjoy the space I have in my apartment but sometimes I wish the community space around me was nicer andnlooked more inviting. I can only make my personal space so cute.

Reply from The Huntington

Great working with me as I fell behind closing my business, however I feel could’ve got ahead a bit sooner if there was an option to waive late fees one time or late fees were less and if I’d known about the promise to pay option a bit sooner. Maintenance is pretty quick at getting things done, apartments are cute. I will say some of the newer rules being communicated has been a bit rough, I got rid of my grill in the time they told me to find out the notice didn’t apply to me since I am on 1st floor and got rid of a perfectly good grill since the clarification email was sent after the time frame we had to get rid of items on deck. Also I’m not a smoker but the no smoking policy restricting smoking on decks or on the premises is a bit weird for me to tell my guests and I can’t imagine how smokers living in the complex feel paying rent and having to go to the car or walk to the park to smoke. But overall my living experience has been good, the care of the property is very good and clean which I do appreciate.

Reply from The Huntington

community doesn't have many amenities or the ones they do have are small and not appealing. The public park near by is great. Maintains time and quality is okay but the people are awesome! Leasing office could use some work as far as employees friendliness and accuracy. other than that apartment is fairly nice inside and pretty roomy. I love that the rooms are over sized!

Reply from The Huntington

Nice quite location with friendly staff. affordable rent for the Denver area and easy access to major roads and close to the foothills. great access to hiking trails.

Reply from The Huntington

Any requests or maintenance issues I've inquired about have been addressed and resolved in a timely manner. The area is maintained regularly, keeping it clean and safe for all residents and animals.

Reply from The Huntington

Life is good at the Huntington, although some maintenance/pool issues can be improved upon, I am happy living here. The park is close and the staff is great.

Reply from The Huntington

apartment is nice and comfortable. Great location next to Bear Creek Trail. Lots of stores and eateries in immediate vicinity. I have a nice washer dryer unit with sky light and balcony.

Reply from The Huntington

The Huntington is a nice place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and the complex is clean. The units are nice. Management could do a little better on keeping the parking lot in repair and notifying their tenants when renovations are going on in surrounding units.

Reply from The Huntington

Clean and well maintained exterior and common grounds. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests often need multiple requests.

Reply from The Huntington

A quiet place to relax where it does feel like home. Friendly neighbors and a green belt to exercise in the Colorado air. Plenty of parking and a friendly staff makes this apartment living an easy choice to stay.

Reply from The Huntington

The maintenance has always been very quick. The office I very nice. I love the close trail, year round pool, weight room, and basket ball court. I would give 5 stars but the 10% late fee instead of $50 is a bit steap.

Reply from The Huntington

Love love love living here! My family has lived here for about 7 months now and we love it! The staff is amazing and always very kind and quick to help. Maintenance is very quick to respond and also very kind.

The staff at the Huntington's is amazing. It is super easy to communicate with them and they always do a good job at making you feel at home.