It had not been good living here. The apartment feels like it’s falling apart. The hot tub didn’t work all summer and the rent is too high for what you get

Reply from The Huntington

Nice location— horrible office policy. Nothing is ever completely fixed and often they try to blame the resident. The staff are nice people—the company not so much.

Reply from The Huntington

Management is picky about community rules but doesn’t fix anything. Even if something is fixed it’s fixed poorly. There is a five foot hole in the grass that hasn’t been fixed in over a year but the residents can’t leave a bucket on the porch!

The outside areas of the complex are nice but interior needs updating. Also instead of fixing the tennis courts why not expand the swimming pool. It is way too small for so many residents.

Reply from The Huntington

Apartments themselves are pretty good although too expensive. It doesn't help that a lot of money is wasted watering the grass when it rains and such. Also charging people for a trash service they don't want or use seems uncalled for.

Reply from The Huntington

community doesn't have many amenities or the ones they do have are small and not appealing. The public park near by is great. Maintains time and quality is okay but the people are awesome! Leasing office could use some work as far as employees friendliness and accuracy. other than that apartment is fairly nice inside and pretty roomy. I love that the rooms are over sized!

Reply from The Huntington

The staff is nice but i have some very rude neighbors. If the smokers and dog owners would pick up after themselves it would be a much nicer

Reply from The Huntington

I have lived in my current apartment for 10 years and on the property since 1995. My maintenance needs have always been addressed in a timely and courteous manner.

Reply from The Huntington

Ok for most part but hot tub is always cold pool is mostly ok but green mainly is doing a great job every time we need something done in our apartment that are always prompt

Reply from The Huntington

You Must stop the Valet Trash Service, It appears to be a Lousy service. They regularly miss picking up the trash. I have lived here for 1 and 1/2 years and they have always been this way. Get rid of a service when it is no good.

Reply from The Huntington

Overall, living here has been okay. I like the apartment's location next to the park, and for the most part the apartment itself. Amenities such as the pool and gym are nice to have as well. Negatives include having to pay for the trash service (twice), and all of the fees that are added on to rent as well as not being able to get in touch with apartment management (this has improved lately) and management confusing our paperwork and fees when we first moved in.

Reply from The Huntington

Huntington was great when I first moved in. After it sold, it has gone down hill quite a bit. I know the new staff in the office and am confident that it will be bouncing back soon.

Reply from The Huntington

Prompt at getting service request done on a timely manner. Nice heated pool open all year round, community center is really nice. Plus they have a after hours security that responds to residents calls for emergencies or concerns.

Reply from The Huntington

We have had many problems with our neighbors and no solution. The complex itself is great but neighbors are awful and no one is held to apartments policys.

Reply from The Huntington

Kind people at the front offices and will all ways make sure to be on top of fixing whatever is needed to be fixed at your apartment and follow up to makes sure was done.

Reply from The Huntington

The trash program is no good since I live across from the trash bins. Large hikes in rent even if we have been here a while. Wish I could use a charcoal grill.

Reply from The Huntington

The Huntington is a nice place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and the complex is clean. The units are nice. Management could do a little better on keeping the parking lot in repair and notifying their tenants when renovations are going on in surrounding units.

Reply from The Huntington

Overall, we love living here! Our apartment is wonderful. My only complaint is the cleanliness of the outside of the buildings. Neighbors just leave massive bags of trash to sit out all day on top of their trash cans. Trash cans that have had the same stinky stuff sitting in the bottom the entire time we've been here. That is attracting flies, that are getting in the house. I also wish we had someone come vacuum the stairs more often. I clean our landing, but it's a little embarrassing when we have guests. Lastly, the grass gets over watered and thw guys who mow it are tearing chuncks of grass out every weeks, it's starting to look bad. Overall though, we love it here! Management and maintenance are wonderful and awesome!

Reply from The Huntington

Love the view of trees out of my windows and the leasing agents are very friendly. But, our one bedroom apartment is really small for how much rent is increasing each time we renew. So it’s a great place to live, but gets pricy fast!

Reply from The Huntington

Nice quite location with friendly staff. affordable rent for the Denver area and easy access to major roads and close to the foothills. great access to hiking trails.

Reply from The Huntington

So far my expirence has been wonderful! Quick maintance and getting used to the area has been easy. Everyone is very friendly and I couldn't be happier with the size of the bedrooms and it has made it easy to feel at home in such a short period of timing!

Reply from The Huntington

Living at the Huntington apartments for this past year has been a wonderful experience. They have a wonderful staff and the community within home.. really do make this a home.

Reply from The Huntington

All the renovations that were promised when I signed the lease were done upon move in very nicely. The staff has been very welcoming and sweet. A few maintenance things from moving in have been slow to happen, but I feel confident they will be taken care of.

Reply from The Huntington

Any issues so far have been responded to promptly by staff. The online portal stream lines both payment and submitting work orders. The location of the complex is nice for me and it is a quiet place to live.

Reply from The Huntington

Quiet, clean neighborhood. Downside....was told prior to signing lease that I could smoke on my balcony and now told not to. Oh well, trying to quit anyway