Problem with cockroaches upon first week of moving in. Maintenance called to house twice, still never fixed EITHER issue. Mice & rats everywhere on apt grounds. Ridiculous fees every month resulting in rent being over 1300$ a month for one 600 sq ft apartment. Being told I can’t have a broom on my patio or I’ll be fined/evicted yet everyone hasn’t bbq grills (banned here), bikes, indoor checking units, toys etc with nothing being done. Not helpful staff. ETC ETC ETC. 8 months to go!

Reply from The Huntington

It had not been good living here. The apartment feels like it’s falling apart. The hot tub didn’t work all summer and the rent is too high for what you get

Reply from The Huntington

Nice location— horrible office policy. Nothing is ever completely fixed and often they try to blame the resident. The staff are nice people—the company not so much.

Reply from The Huntington

Management is picky about community rules but doesn’t fix anything. Even if something is fixed it’s fixed poorly. There is a five foot hole in the grass that hasn’t been fixed in over a year but the residents can’t leave a bucket on the porch!

Reply from The Huntington

To be honest the service here is not very good at all. If you like your rent payment method switched to cashiers check or cash 3 days before it is due then this is the place for you. Oh also if you like your toilet to take a month to be fixed and then still be charged the $210 for the plumber when it’s still not fixed yet... this is also the spot for you! Also you may not even get a pool key that actually works.

Reply from The Huntington

The outside areas of the complex are nice but interior needs updating. Also instead of fixing the tennis courts why not expand the swimming pool. It is way too small for so many residents.

Reply from The Huntington

Apartments themselves are pretty good although too expensive. It doesn't help that a lot of money is wasted watering the grass when it rains and such. Also charging people for a trash service they don't want or use seems uncalled for.

Reply from The Huntington

Overall, living here has been okay. I like the apartment's location next to the park, and for the most part the apartment itself. Amenities such as the pool and gym are nice to have as well. Negatives include having to pay for the trash service (twice), and all of the fees that are added on to rent as well as not being able to get in touch with apartment management (this has improved lately) and management confusing our paperwork and fees when we first moved in.

Reply from The Huntington

The staff is nice but i have some very rude neighbors. If the smokers and dog owners would pick up after themselves it would be a much nicer

Reply from The Huntington

Huntington was great when I first moved in. After it sold, it has gone down hill quite a bit. I know the new staff in the office and am confident that it will be bouncing back soon.

Reply from The Huntington

We like it here. The apartments are older so they come with their own problems. It seems throughout our apartments their are renovations that occurred that weren’t detail oriented- paint that doesnt match, doors that stick, etc. nothing overwhelming but the devil is in the details. Everyone in the community is nice and the location is great, though!

Reply from The Huntington

Our apartment is great and in a wonderful area of Lakewood. I love being able to have a skylight and fireplace in an apartment. Management is nice but seems a bit disorganized a lot of the time. The apartment on the whole is nice but we've noticed that some things were installed slightly off (e.g., outlets being at an odd angle, gap between cabinets and the floor, large gap under the main door). Overall, a good place to live but there's room for improvement.

Reply from The Huntington

For the most part it has been fine but they take awhile to get back with you, they don’t pick trash sometimes when they are suppose too, they have a lot of fees that are added to your bill, the drawers are very good in the kitchen (they come off tracks and the front breaks off easily), they let the stairs get really bad with leaves before they cleaned them, and just so on.

Reply from The Huntington

Everything seemed really great and nice until I got here and something is wrong in my home all the time, there’s never parking spaces but Laura is great

Reply from The Huntington

The place is nice the area is nice but my appliances are outdated and never worked properly since I moved in four years ago. Repairs and replacement have been promised in the past but never delivered. I'm a bachelor so it doesn't really matter to me but if I had a family it would that's why the three star rating is what I give and the best deserved.

Reply from The Huntington

You Must stop the Valet Trash Service, It appears to be a Lousy service. They regularly miss picking up the trash. I have lived here for 1 and 1/2 years and they have always been this way. Get rid of a service when it is no good.

Reply from The Huntington

community doesn't have many amenities or the ones they do have are small and not appealing. The public park near by is great. Maintains time and quality is okay but the people are awesome! Leasing office could use some work as far as employees friendliness and accuracy. other than that apartment is fairly nice inside and pretty roomy. I love that the rooms are over sized!

Reply from The Huntington

Kind people at the front offices and will all ways make sure to be on top of fixing whatever is needed to be fixed at your apartment and follow up to makes sure was done.

Reply from The Huntington

The community is great such as neighbors and the surrounding areas. The actual apartment is not worth what it costs. Maintenance is a joke and the “remodeling” of these apartments is a complete hack job.

Reply from The Huntington

Prompt at getting service request done on a timely manner. Nice heated pool open all year round, community center is really nice. Plus they have a after hours security that responds to residents calls for emergencies or concerns.

Reply from The Huntington

Ok for most part but hot tub is always cold pool is mostly ok but green mainly is doing a great job every time we need something done in our apartment that are always prompt

Reply from The Huntington

The location is great. The maintenance crew could be better and less rude when they are contacted for an emergency on the weekends. There is room for improvement on communication about maintenance requests and notifications

Reply from The Huntington

It often feels like things miss the mark. We do like our apartment for the most part, and the community is very nice and welcoming. Service calls take longer than necessary and many fixtures need updating.

Reply from The Huntington

Living at the The Huntington is fine. I wish I would not have to pay for the valet trash service and I wish there was more recycling bins for The Huntington.

Reply from The Huntington

I have lived in my current apartment for 10 years and on the property since 1995. My maintenance needs have always been addressed in a timely and courteous manner.