We love it here! Excellent maintenance and attentive staff. We paid much more elsewhere, and it was not as nice and the staff were jerks. The Huntley is awesome!

So far so good, haven’t had any problems. Recommend them for sure. It’s always quiet neighbors are nice and it’s close to all the fastrood restaurants, so that’s a big plus for me!!

Any inconvenience I’ve had was addressed right away. I’m glad I decided to make The Huntley my home, the complex has a nice inviting look and feel to it. The 24hr gym is amazing! There are a few minor changes I wish could be made but overall this is a great place.

I have only been here a few months, but my experience so far has been a pleasent one. Everyone on staff has been very polite and helpful. Some of the neighbors are not as thoughtful. Some tennants are not cleaning up behind their dogs eventhough bags are provided. This is my only complaint.

It's a really quite area nice size apartment. The only thing i would complain about is all of the imperfections we found when we first moved in. Office has taken care of some of them but not all.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We love it here especially the peace and quiet. Everyone stays to themselves. The staff is very helpful and answers any questions you may need right away.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I am still a happy resident after six years. Maintenance works really hard to fix any problems and it is a very nice property for the price.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love this community! Very quiet and well kept property. My unit is very spacious. Knowledgeable staff. Wish there were more parking for guests.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We have been here a year and a half. All employees have been very helpful and frienly. Every problem we ave had has been taken care of very rapidly

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I’m really enjoying staying here it’s so peaceful and the scenery is beautiful. The managers are so nice and are always happy to help. The same can be said for the neighbors.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Nice place to live, it’s quiet, and the staff gets things done in an reasonable time frame. Close to the mall and a lot of other cool places and restaurants.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

the office staff and maintenance guys have been great. all the requests I've put in are handled swiftly. its nice to have a place that responds in a timely manner to concerns or requests

Very good community. I really love this place .Very good and helpful staff and maintenance they always there when I have any issues very good and quiet neiborhood .I love it highly recommend this place

I just moved in and so far they are pretty great apartments:) only thing that bothers me is that there is rarely ever parking and the parking spaces are TINY. Overall a nice place to live.

I love how quiet and calm the area is, it’s so surreal. The scenery is beautiful. Only downside is there are spiders almost everywhere as soon as I walk out my door in the morning I’m attacked by webs.

This is a really nice apartment complex! In a very nice area for location and distance for my job. Though there are some cons such as the windows being dirty and having minor issues within my apartment (the lack of one star), over all 4 Stars is still awesome!

Decent apartment to live. Not impressed with the kitchen appliances as the ones in my unit old and no microwave. Seems tall people weren't put into consideration in my unit. Courteous staff, neat environment so far so good.

I really enjoy living in this resident. it is very quiet and peaceful. the office staff is very helpful and pleasant to talk to. Anytime I have a problem the office staff is willing to help in anyway.

This property is an excellent place to live. The management team is excellent and maintenance comes in a timely manner. Anyone who chooses to stay here will be happy

the management staff in the office is very professional easy to work with. very clean and quiet community even though it is on a main road. Didn't flood out during harvey

Loved the style of the apartments. It’s very wooded and maintained. Neighbors are not noisy either. Had a lot of appliance issues. A lot of things broke too quickly by staff was able to fix it fast.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The Huntley apartments home is the best place that i ever live friendly staff professionals i feel safe i highly recommend this place everything is close the groceries stores Walt mart I really love this place

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Management and maintenance have been outstanding. We had some minor issues upon move-in but they addressed it immediately. Very satisfied.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We love it here! Clean, quiet, and friendly. There is one jerk resident in a BMW that double parks or takes people’s reserved spots, but there is one bad apple in every barrel. Karma will get him lol

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Awesome staff, really nice area. Very hidden, which gives you a great sense of privacy. Parking is great, even if you don't reserve. The pool stays clean, and the patios are bigger than most apartments and it's great.