So far can’t complain too much. Our light bill has been outrageous since living here and submitted request for them to look at AC but I don’t think they’ve looked at it. Other than that we’re happy.

The apartment location is so convenient. It is closed to the grocery stores, restaurant and the mall. The traffic around is not too bad. It is easy to access to the freeway.

Thank you for prompt maintenance service. The staff is always helpful. The landscaping is always nice and neat. However, I noticed some trees having white bugs. These trees need to have bugs treatment.

Really like living here! Near everything important and love that it's gated! We had a bit of a bug problem when we moved in but they were super quick to respond!

Office staff is friendly. Maintenance fixes issues. Quiet community. Have been here only a couple months and enjoy it. Would recommend. Pool is also clean

This is the best apartment I have ever stayed in. The maintenance men are awesome so is the front office. Not far from my job also not too far from the city. I love it here!

Maintenance is wonderful and super quick. The office staff however, isn't the most polite. The apartments themselves are nice but I think they might be a little high for what you get.

Well,so far it has not been great. I moved in 3 days ago and the ac is not working and there has been a major bug problem. But... I am very confident this will get fixed soon. This place is really nice and the staff seem great. So, hopefully this experience gets turned upside down, but it's up to them at this point so we'll see

So far all is great, just waiting on an oven and there's a small pest issue. I like the location and the spacious patio. I do like walking around during the evenings after work to get some fresh air.

The staff at the Huntley are great! Service is done promptly. The gated neighborhood is a plus so you dont have to worry about random people near your home as much. The pool is also pretty awesome.

Very good place to live i just love it i'm so glad to find this place ,i like everything from this place this plce is clean ,quite private the gym maintenance the office staff are very helpful

Easy and great experience. Lona was great through the entire process and made me feel at home. The area is clean and a quiet neighbor hood. I am a returning renter.

My husband has a prosthetic leg, and it broke while he was walking our dogs. Some of our fellow residents took care of him and the dogs, came and got me, and made sure we made it safely inside. Great neighbors!

For my first time renting an apartment i can honestly say thay it hasn't been a bad experience and i would definitely recommend friends and family members to rent

I love the cleanliness of the complex and how respectful the neighbors are. As well the management is very polite and respect my needs. Thank you so much . I feel safe in this environment.

Decent stay so far. I have complaints but it’s not many. It’s cool for my little family and nice to have my own space. Expensive for the size tho

I Love it here .close to stores and fast food restaurants .beautiful apartments only things I dislike is when the grass is being cut it’s right Outside my window

Candace and Lona are always very helpful, polite and professional with me. The service is very consistent and is the best apartment experience I've had yet. Much love from unit 914.

It’s been a good experience, I think the apartment should need to Be upgraded for these prices and parking needs to Be better. I think the prices that are being set for rent are a little high too, I could and should be paying cheaper rent for this apartment model.

I have lived at The Huntley for over six years and do not have anything negative to say! Even though the property manager and assist manager have changed since I moved in consumer service has always been over the top!!

Have been Living here for almost 10 months and I love this place. It’s peaceful area. The neighbors are nice and friendly. I would recommend this apartment to my friends.

I have only been here 2 weeks and already am very impressed with the office and maintenance. My air conditioner stop working called for a work order. not only did they come right away too assess the problem but Candice they offered a solution if it could not be fixed right away. They would place an window unit until the ground unit is fixed. Very very impressed.Thank You.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The blonde office lady has been very nice and helpful. I can’t remember her name. So far the service requests have been serviced. They made me a key really quickly.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I am going on my 3rd year here at The Huntley, and I love it here. The whole staff is wonderful, and I absolutely love Candace!! She makes sure everything gets done. This place always looks great, maintenance is always on top of it and does a great job. I love it here! Plan on staying for a long time.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love our new home, feel safe walking around and love the amenities. Office staff are great and very helpful with any questions or concerns. Thank you for keeping the Huntley an amazing place to live.