Enjoy being close to a lot of stores. Not only the mall, but HUGE amount of restaurants, Walmart, Target as well as many banks. and doctors.

So far so good! We have just received our keys and the apartment looks amazing. Super happy to call this place home. The process was smooth and the apartment was ready right when we needed it. Thank you so much to The Huntley!

We just recently moved in but we LOVE this complex! Candace was so helpful and honest. The apartment is so cute. The parking isn't the greatest, but it is not an inconvenience. We'll be leasing for a while!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I love the community. Its quiet no mess... Although the spiders and lizard are probably going to take over soon... Haha... But the apts are great. Great spot walking distance to a grocery store and several convient stores... What more can u ask for

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

we Initially had quite a few problems with the miscommunication between management but since then we have loved our apartment. The only other problem I had here so far was when our washer and dryer was delivered. They came when nobody was home and moved our furniture around to make room ( which I understand ) but they didn’t bother to put it back. They moved multiple things and even used one of my new kitchen rags ( bleaching and staining it in the process of whatever they used it for). I honestly came home and thought someone had broke in.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Candace is very sweet, a patient and knowledgeable about her job. Thanks for going the extra mile to get us approved! She is the go to person

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Nice, quiet, easily access to the freeway, closed to the hospital, doctor offices, mall, grocery stores, gym, good customer service. However, the parking lot does not have enough space for parking.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love it here office girls have been great to us! They are always here for us what ever our needs are they are here to help! We renewed because of them

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The office staff at TH Huntley Apartments have very good office staff. The staff have Great attitudes, return calls quickly and don’t mind answering all my questions.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

This is my last week here at the Huntley, and honestly I’ve loved my time here Candice is amazing at her job and I have never had an issue with her before. I loved how quiet and peaceful the apartment was. This is a great apartment and you’re definitely getting your money’s worth.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Just moved in. My apartment has some issues but seems ok. I love having the large windows. There should be more free parking for residents.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I have been a tenant for one year now and decided to renew my lease because the Huntley community is by far the best community I have been apart of. I recently referred two friends to the community and I hope to have them as neighbors really soon.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Staying here is alright. Had no problems, always quiet. Basically same as my last review. Just wish we had more parking places, but other than that everything is good.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Candace made moving in so easy! She was helpful through the entire process and was quick to answer any questions. I am looking forward to the rest of my experience here.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Beautiful community and great location. Hardly ever in traffic, not far from the mall, Kemah or Galveston. This is a area this is in the middle. Minimum travel time of 30 minutes

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Haven't had many problems. Like the privacy. Gated. Got a gym. But bring your own wipes because neighbors don't care about cleaning up after themselves. They have pest control, make sure you use it. Other than that it's great.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Great apartments! Quiet, clean, and well-maintained. Awesome, friendly staff who know you and care about your well-being as a resident. Fast responses to any requests or concerns.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I love it here the area is nice and it really convenient to get to the stores I have to drive j no more than 5-10 miles away from the store

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I love it here it’s a great place i love how the townhouse looks it’s in a great location I’m close to all the stores so no need to travel no more than 5 miles to a store

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I like living here because it is quiet and safe nothing crazy happens here like many other apartments near by. I like the peace this pls e offers.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The apartment complex has a helpful staff. The location was ideal to my work. Plus, the price was great with all its amenities. Neighborhood seems to be quite.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I would personally introduce myself to everyone on my floor and let them know that they can reach out to me at anytime. I think it’s important to be highly visible and down-to-earth so that residents feel comfortable coming to me with their issues. Although my goal is to form friendships with residents, my responsibility as an RA would be to remain professional and enforce the school’s policies

I always get the impression I’m always “bugging” the staff when I ever have any questions or concerns on the the move-in process. The lady helping me seemed friendly only on the first day, but now it’s been completely differently. Makes me wonder if I made the right decision.

Great place to live! Quite and friendly. Management very helpful with all your needs! Maintenance quick to help with all needs! Awesome place to live

There is quite a bit of noise around my building with the kids playing around it. Also the neighbor that lives above me is pretty loud too .