I've been living at the huntley for three years now and i must say, for it being my first time renting a apartment it has definitely been good.

Lived here for over 5 years now, I love it. Perfect location and I think the apartments are nice. Maintenance response is quick and I like that the community is small.

It’s alright. Needs improvements but could be worse. Parking of course is awful. Even if you pay and someone parks in your assigned spot you can’t call tow truck to have them moved.

I'm still happy living here, as I have for almost eight years. The apartment is definitely good for the price in the area, and I think it is one of the safest places in the area.

Excellent staff and very nice and helpful in the office. Any time. There has been a proplem. They have looked into and have footed it too men care of in a timely manor.

Its nice over here except for parking. need more space for parking management should do something to improve parking for its residents besides that there is no problem

Nice location and quiet apartments. Only issue is the roaches in the bathroom and kitchen! Moved in with dead ones on top of all the cabinets and live ones coming out from behind the stove and top of cabinets. No way they didn't see this before renting out the place.

Neighbors are nice but I don’t like that our upstairs neighbors are up all hours of the night and maintenance seeming to careless about doing there job and the office staff are nice but some lack knowledge about the apartments.

I love it here!! Its the perfect area im not to far from walmart or any store.the staff are nice and friendly .would definitely recommend a friend to come live here

The elegance of my home here at the Huntley gives me great joy.....It's a respite to take care of my elderly mother; we're happy all day and night...feel safe....enjoy our emotional support animals...and I'm cooking the best dishes I ever have in the S P E C T A C U L A R kitchen! Thank you to the management team!

Very good complex, no issues, handle everything on time, office staff is great they will work with you, everyone is very friendly, the only thing is parking

Safe and quiet. Management is incredibly professional and helpful! Love living here, pool always looks great and love the workout area! Highly recommend this community!

I am thankful to live here as a resident because the staff is friendly, Candace and Stephanie are understanding and willingness to help get any task done that you ask.

Everyone at the apartments are peaceful the apartments buildings are up to date they have nice workers everybody is so friendly the office people are very nice and helpful

I like living here even though my AC can't keep up in the summer. I love the windows and maintenance is great. I love using the app over having to go to the office for everything.

Cute on outside, need updating on inside. Overall a good value for area, especially considering some of the sketcher apartments near it. So far I haven’t had any issues

It has been an amazing experience. People from the office are very helpful whenever we had been have an inconvenience with the apt in order to give us a resolution asap

So far can’t complain too much. Our light bill has been outrageous since living here and submitted request for them to look at AC but I don’t think they’ve looked at it. Other than that we’re happy.

The apartment location is so convenient. It is closed to the grocery stores, restaurant and the mall. The traffic around is not too bad. It is easy to access to the freeway.

Thank you for prompt maintenance service. The staff is always helpful. The landscaping is always nice and neat. However, I noticed some trees having white bugs. These trees need to have bugs treatment.

Really like living here! Near everything important and love that it's gated! We had a bit of a bug problem when we moved in but they were super quick to respond!

Office staff is friendly. Maintenance fixes issues. Quiet community. Have been here only a couple months and enjoy it. Would recommend. Pool is also clean

This is the best apartment I have ever stayed in. The maintenance men are awesome so is the front office. Not far from my job also not too far from the city. I love it here!

Maintenance is wonderful and super quick. The office staff however, isn't the most polite. The apartments themselves are nice but I think they might be a little high for what you get.

Well,so far it has not been great. I moved in 3 days ago and the ac is not working and there has been a major bug problem. But... I am very confident this will get fixed soon. This place is really nice and the staff seem great. So, hopefully this experience gets turned upside down, but it's up to them at this point so we'll see