My husband has a prosthetic leg, and it broke while he was walking our dogs. Some of our fellow residents took care of him and the dogs, came and got me, and made sure we made it safely inside. Great neighbors!

For my first time renting an apartment i can honestly say thay it hasn't been a bad experience and i would definitely recommend friends and family members to rent

I love the cleanliness of the complex and how respectful the neighbors are. As well the management is very polite and respect my needs. Thank you so much . I feel safe in this environment.

Decent stay so far. I have complaints but it’s not many. It’s cool for my little family and nice to have my own space. Expensive for the size tho

I Love it here .close to stores and fast food restaurants .beautiful apartments only things I dislike is when the grass is being cut it’s right Outside my window

Candace and Lona are always very helpful, polite and professional with me. The service is very consistent and is the best apartment experience I've had yet. Much love from unit 914.

It’s been a good experience, I think the apartment should need to Be upgraded for these prices and parking needs to Be better. I think the prices that are being set for rent are a little high too, I could and should be paying cheaper rent for this apartment model.

I have lived at The Huntley for over six years and do not have anything negative to say! Even though the property manager and assist manager have changed since I moved in consumer service has always been over the top!!

Have been Living here for almost 10 months and I love this place. It’s peaceful area. The neighbors are nice and friendly. I would recommend this apartment to my friends.

I have only been here 2 weeks and already am very impressed with the office and maintenance. My air conditioner stop working called for a work order. not only did they come right away too assess the problem but Candice they offered a solution if it could not be fixed right away. They would place an window unit until the ground unit is fixed. Very very impressed.Thank You.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The blonde office lady has been very nice and helpful. I can’t remember her name. So far the service requests have been serviced. They made me a key really quickly.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I am going on my 3rd year here at The Huntley, and I love it here. The whole staff is wonderful, and I absolutely love Candace!! She makes sure everything gets done. This place always looks great, maintenance is always on top of it and does a great job. I love it here! Plan on staying for a long time.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love our new home, feel safe walking around and love the amenities. Office staff are great and very helpful with any questions or concerns. Thank you for keeping the Huntley an amazing place to live.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Man amazing place for living good staff's the good thing is you ll find parking anytime and specially i love the management they ll help you always anytime even after office hrs

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Very friendly staff and works quickly with any problem u have but sometimes its hard to reach the staff u have to leave a voicemail and then they call u back

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

It’s alright here. Could be better could be worse. Parking is a joke, people with hit your car with their door because the spaces are so small.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I love my apartment! The grounds and pool area are well kept and our maintenance staff are the best! It's nice to be in a friendly community 💖

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I haven’t lived at the Huntley very long but I can’t complain the people in the office are really nice and wonderful and our neighbors around us are really quite which is great, especially having a kid we don’t have to worry about anyone keeping her up at night or us either.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Enjoy being close to a lot of stores. Not only the mall, but HUGE amount of restaurants, Walmart, Target as well as many banks. and doctors.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

So far so good! We have just received our keys and the apartment looks amazing. Super happy to call this place home. The process was smooth and the apartment was ready right when we needed it. Thank you so much to The Huntley!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We just recently moved in but we LOVE this complex! Candace was so helpful and honest. The apartment is so cute. The parking isn't the greatest, but it is not an inconvenience. We'll be leasing for a while!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I love the community. Its quiet no mess... Although the spiders and lizard are probably going to take over soon... Haha... But the apts are great. Great spot walking distance to a grocery store and several convient stores... What more can u ask for

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

we Initially had quite a few problems with the miscommunication between management but since then we have loved our apartment. The only other problem I had here so far was when our washer and dryer was delivered. They came when nobody was home and moved our furniture around to make room ( which I understand ) but they didn’t bother to put it back. They moved multiple things and even used one of my new kitchen rags ( bleaching and staining it in the process of whatever they used it for). I honestly came home and thought someone had broke in.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Candace is very sweet, a patient and knowledgeable about her job. Thanks for going the extra mile to get us approved! She is the go to person

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Nice, quiet, easily access to the freeway, closed to the hospital, doctor offices, mall, grocery stores, gym, good customer service. However, the parking lot does not have enough space for parking.