when i first moved to Webster this was the place i wanted to live at. After two years of living in a mediocre complex i was able to finally move to the Huntley. I love it here.

The experience has been good. Typical apartment neighbor sound level. Maintenance came by 1 day after request, so no complaints here. Very quick service, and handled the job.

Love it here! Clean, safe, beautiful, and prompt maintenance service. The mail does not notify you if you have packages, so you just need to check with the office, but living here is awesome!

Very nice community to live in very well kept and maintained I would recommend it to anyone Take some time to check it out when you have time

Very easy move in process. Signing everything online ahead of time is great. With so much to do on the day you’re moving, knowing that everything is taken care of and all you have to do is pick up your keys is perfect

Great place to live, the neighbors and friendly and the office staff is amazing. No major problem since I been here. Complex is well taking care of most of the employees have been here over 5 or more years. Keep up the good work Team Huntley(Webster)

The management is excellent! Attentive, very sweet, very patient and kind. I love my new little home and look forward to spending the next 13 months here!

So far the community seems like good people. I wish the management was more strict about what is and is not allowed to stay on porches/patios. But that's not really a huge deal. The location is really nice. They seem to keep the landscape well maintained too, which is always nice.

Great place to live. The only draw back is other people parking in the spot I pay for. Nice safe gate community. Management is great getting things fixed on time.

Helpful ladies in the leasing office. Very nice clean aparrments in a good area. I like the gym and pool it's all well kept up and taken care of.

I really like The Huntley because it is a very quiet community l 'the pool is very large and clean, comfortable ls manager is very friendly always helps my solutions. the apartments have a very nice design 'have many windows' have a very nice view, they are very safe and very independent, they are spacious and very comfortable I always recommend it to my friends as a good and excellent option to live.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I have been living here in this area for 6 years and it has been a couple of months since I moved to this apartment. The area is very quiet and nice. I like my apartment so far.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I enjoy living here because it is a good area and the apartments are pretty quiet and they have nice amenities. They have grills and picnic tables and gazebos. If you need something fixed they will definitely fix it for you in a timely manner

I love living at my complex! There are lots of nice walking areas for my pup and we have a wonderful office staff who are always happy to help.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Anytime I need something fixed in my apartment they have a maintenance man her promptly and the issue is resolved... I’ve enjoyed my stay here and have renewed me lease once and I’m going to renew it again this year, I enjoy my neighbors and the management team is top notch

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We love it here! Excellent maintenance and attentive staff. We paid much more elsewhere, and it was not as nice and the staff were jerks. The Huntley is awesome!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

So far so good, haven’t had any problems. Recommend them for sure. It’s always quiet neighbors are nice and it’s close to all the fastrood restaurants, so that’s a big plus for me!!

Any inconvenience I’ve had was addressed right away. I’m glad I decided to make The Huntley my home, the complex has a nice inviting look and feel to it. The 24hr gym is amazing! There are a few minor changes I wish could be made but overall this is a great place.

I have only been here a few months, but my experience so far has been a pleasent one. Everyone on staff has been very polite and helpful. Some of the neighbors are not as thoughtful. Some tennants are not cleaning up behind their dogs eventhough bags are provided. This is my only complaint.

It's a really quite area nice size apartment. The only thing i would complain about is all of the imperfections we found when we first moved in. Office has taken care of some of them but not all.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We love it here especially the peace and quiet. Everyone stays to themselves. The staff is very helpful and answers any questions you may need right away.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I am still a happy resident after six years. Maintenance works really hard to fix any problems and it is a very nice property for the price.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Love this community! Very quiet and well kept property. My unit is very spacious. Knowledgeable staff. Wish there were more parking for guests.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

We have been here a year and a half. All employees have been very helpful and frienly. Every problem we ave had has been taken care of very rapidly

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I’m really enjoying staying here it’s so peaceful and the scenery is beautiful. The managers are so nice and are always happy to help. The same can be said for the neighbors.