The complex is very loud. Parking is always an issue. There are not enough parking spots for every resident's vehicle so people park in fire lanes and block other cars in constantly.

So far, so good! Really impressed with this property and I'm so glad I chose The Huntley as my place of residence! The staff is extremely nice and helpful!!

It's a nice community they are so friendly, the best place that I have ever lived in. They work fast if you have a problem. Parking is also a plus.

Move in was nice and smooth. There are a few small issues with the apartment but overall the experience was enjoyable. The small issues are mainly how certain items were installed. There are weird gaps in certain parts of the apartment.

Nice complex. Nice pool and location near to the mall for shopping. Everything is convenient for travel. Real spacious area for walking or relaxing.

We moved in at the end of June 2015 & it's been great. Moving here was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We filled out the application & was accepted within minutes & we started moving our stuff in a couple days later. We're thinking about renewing our lease as well.

My Husband and I lived at your property before.We had to move out of state to take care of his parents. When we came my job was on the other side of Houston. But know it is in Texas City. We are so happy to be back:)

I miss having lights in the living room and my bedroom and I don't like the plane noise. The maintenance staff has always been super fast. I've never had a problem with my rent and I love my apartment.

I have been at Huntley for 3 years and I love the people . A wonderful management team. Have any problem maintenance will take care of very quickly. Great place.

The Huntley is a great Complex we looked all over and once we visited the complex one time we were aold! The staff is very helpful and very friendly!

I have lived here for a few years now and it has been great! have lived here for a few years now and it has been great!I have lived here for a few years now and it has been great!I have lived here for a few years now and it has been great!

I have lived at the Huntley for a little over 5 months now and they have been so good! I had a problem with my dishwasher and they were right there the next day since I reported it at night. You get your money's worth when living at this place

I am extremely happy living here at the Huntley. The complex is nice and they are always making improvements to thw property. The staff is very friendly. It's in a great location and does not feel busy though it is in a busy area. Extremely happy with my experience since I have lived year for the past year.

Very Nice and friendly people. The pool is always clean . When one problem comes, are fast to fix it in the best way!!!. There not nose at all! The areas around are always clean. Good place to live!

I have been living at Huntley for almost a year and I have no complaints! Very good and helpful maintenance staff. Nice, safe and quiet community.

Its great!!! I love the Huntly. All the staff are really nice and friend and they work with you when you have a problem. They even put up with all your issues with patience!!!!

I have lived here four years and have recently renewed for another yesr. The complex is always clean and the staff is helpful and professional. The prices are also very reasonable. I recommend this complex yo all of my friends. The only things that could be improved is parking (late night parking is terrible) and the laundry utilities (many of the dryers are out of order). Besides those two issues i am very pleased to live here.

I love living here! Good location, relatively quiet. I have no complaints about the apartment itself. I'm pretty sure I'll be renewing my lease. My only issue with the property is that there is a lack of parking at times.

Nice community. Don't like all the stray cats around the property. Convenient location for shopping. Maintenance rocks!!! Melissa is very nice too

Great customer Great maintenance been here three years plus and have no complaints nice clean property and looks good easy axis to 45 close to all shopping convenient location. There always cleaning up and upgrading the property and make it look better and better

I'm on my third year and it's great! Staff is so friendly and very helpful. Pretty awesome place to stay especially when everything is local.

Nice place to stay with friendly neighbors. Maintenance work are very punctual and do great work. The Office staff are very polite. I am staying for another year!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Just recently moved in but everything is great so far! The office staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance guys respond pretty quickly to request.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Amazing! We absolutely love living here! Staff and maintenance are attentive, quick, professional and very helpful. Everyone is always very nice and courteous! No complaints here!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Lived here for more than 3 years and love it. I would recommend this place to anyone! The manager here, Melissa, is very professional and helpful. The grounds are always well maintained. It's a great place to live