No parking. Llana not friendly. Other girl is nice. No communication with regional office after several phone calls and messages. Water bill too high due to shared usage. I could go on.

There is a lot of issues, but worst of all is the noise, also the Service in office horrible , not friendly at all. It is a very nice community but with to many things to think twice.

I love living at the Huntley Apartments in Webster tx. Friendly residents and people whom really care about you. The office staff is amazing and always ready to assist and help out with all your needs to the best of their ability. The maintenance is number one on fixing things very fast and efficient.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

There is no consistency here anymore. I don't get return calls. There is a policy to have to have a sticker for covered parking yet no one has one. It's really annoying

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

The complex is very loud. Parking is always an issue. There are not enough parking spots for every resident's vehicle so people park in fire lanes and block other cars in constantly.

It's Fair. Need more parking and less robberies. Need more cameras instead of only protecting the front office and gym. Everything else is okay.

Office is fast in responding to maintenance issues. Giving it a two star because there is too much theft in these apartments the parking isn’t that great either

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Parking is horrible! Thought the apartments would be more updated for the price we pay. Also dont like that we cant be us! I understand we want to keep our community clean but not to be able to even put up an American flag is a bit much

decent place to live since its close to the freeway and half-way between Houston and Galveston. Traffic can be heavy around the apartment complex depending on the time of the day.

Picking up packages is nearly impossible from the office. Hours do not accommodate residents with an 8-5 job. Weekend office hours often don’t start on time and only no Sunday hours are inconvenient

Managements is kind of rude. Parking is always a problam. Loud up stairs neighboors. Gates are always broken. Very expensive to live at. Small apartment.

I love living in this community. I believe for the amount of rent that is paid there should be some significant upgrades inside. But maintenance request are adhered to swiftly. Candace is phenominal with her customer service, as well as upgrade or maintenance on the rod iron gates leading into the apartments. If they ever wanted to change the 2story apartment to townhomes to be purchased I would purchase one

Good place to live for new renters for the most part parking is limited, I’ve only have had spider issues but they resolved rite away so that’s good

These apartments are just decent. They aren’t luxurious apartments but they aren’t trash either. The walls are definitely too thin and can hear everything. The whole complex is a usually always a mess. Well they are just decent not too bad and not too good. However they do have a nice gym so that’s good. They have some features in which the apartments are nice.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Enjoy living here but gym hasn't been open since I moved in and nothing has been reduced to make up for the amenity being unavailable. The community is nice and quiet

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

Apartment is fine but a little but older. No microwave. Radiator just went out. There is not enough parking spaces. Staff are helpful and accommodating.

Amenities great! Location great! Some things can be improved. Speed bumps should be put up. More parking spaces needed. A lot of other things I’ve mentioned before in my previous review.

Quiet community overall. Parking passes should be issued as it’s terrible after 9pm daily. Play area for children is needed as there’s no space for them to play other than the pool.

I have not yet moved in yet but so far the management have been nothing but welcoming and joyful to our future move in plans.I am looking forward to it!

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I enjoyed it here for the most part but the rent has gone up a lot. People don’t clean up after their dogs at all. And the women that work in the office talk very loud about others personal business which is unprofessional. This apartment complex is pretty on el Dorado compared to the others. That’s just my opinion.

The Huntley is a decent place to live around the Webster area. It's close to IH 45 and between Galveston and Houston. Neighbors are decent, just wish there were better security measures but most importantly better means of parking

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

I always get the impression I’m always “bugging” the staff when I ever have any questions or concerns on the the move-in process. The lady helping me seemed friendly only on the first day, but now it’s been completely differently. Makes me wonder if I made the right decision.

It is not too bad of a place to live. The community is great and family oriented but the office does not stay open long enough in the winter months which is inconvenient. The walls/ceiling are thin so you can hear your neighbors. Things do get fixed is a very timely manner. I would suggest really looking at the apartment you will live in before you sign a lease, there was a lot wrong with mine- and due to the renovation they were doing there was not an opportunity to look at the one I was moving into beforehand and I really regret it. I would have not moved in if I had seen it. Overall I would say its not great but not terrible either.

Reply from The Huntley Apartments

So far living here has been interesting. Parking is pretty horrible and it’s scary at night if you come home late. Also you can hear EVERYTHING through the walls. Other than that I’ve had no big problems. And my apartment layout is cute. Those are my pros and cons.

my unit is pest free which is wonderful however, there are things to work on. My car got broken into by a BF of someone that lived here. Secondly, speed bumps were supposedly ordered over a year ago and not put up and lastly, the parking is horrible! People drive crazy and someone backed into my neighbors car and basically did a hit and run. Staff can be a little more friendly. I like living here but the above items need to change.