The Ian

4.6

4.6

Shannon
The office staff has been very nice and very helpful. And I love my apartment. My only REAL complaint is how completely unaware of others/insensitive some of the residents are. Otherwise, I’m happy here!
Camden
Clean and classy apartments in a great location. Everyone in the leasing office was, and continues to be, absolutely amazing to work with. Very happy with choosing to life here
Bernadette
I love living at the Ian, it’s a great community except for the parking. I wish the parking was assigned and enforced, residents only. Also there needs to be closer monitoring of people accessing the building, especially during the evening hours.
Thomas
A great place to live! The facilities are top notch, food trucks every week, and in almost 5 months of living here I haven't had to call maintenance once!
Yusuf
Smooth move-in process and extremely helpful team. Great building and amenities. Everything is very well built and maintained. Don’t hesitate moving into The Ian!
Luz
Everybody's very helpful and very nice 👍 Specially James who is helping me with everything that I ask him about the apartment and the building. Thank you.
Gabriella
The past 11 months have been fantastic! I'm sad to leave after the lease ends, but have loved staying here! The only downside to living here is that I think my expectations for future apartment communities have been raised too high!
Krunalkumar
Great community. Laura helped me walk through to show community, Really, helped me through my easy moving to new apartment. Loved it here!!!
Amia
I have been here a year and no complaints! Any issues that may have transpired, the leasing office or maintenance is quick to respond. I look forward to renewing my lease.
Maicca
The leasing team is great - super responsive! The engineer is also awesome. I put in tickets for a few items and the engineer fixed everything the next day.