The Icon Houston
4 stars335 Reviews

Jayla
Love living here! I think it’s a good experience! I have great roommates and amazing amenities! I think this is a great team!! Love it here!
Steve
The only issue I would say about the complex is the smell and somewhat dirty staircases/elevators. Rather than that the experience has been quite enjoyable.
Shalese
Everything is great except for people not picking up after their dogs and the power outages. But other than that it is a nice place to live as opposed to other student apartments in the area.
Saira
I love my experience here! The only thing is my packages are not very secure! I was on vacation in November and the office staff haven’t been able to find it since! Other than that, I love the Icon!
Henna
It is a nice place to live. The fully furnished apartments are spacious and are great for students. The location is convenient too since it is very close to the UH campus.
Alicia
I had some issues I’m the past but my experience recently has been good. There could be improvements in the cleanliness and maintenance of the building
Lucas
I l9ve it here. Staff is remarkable, neighbors great. Amenities are top notch. I wouldnt want to live anywhwere else. Choose The Icon and your choosing to be Iconic
Susan
when I moved in there was a big roach problem that only started getting resolved after months of complaining. But the staff is very nice and try their best to fix the problems
Payton
The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound.
Jada
The apartment could be better. I have spiders in my apartment and yes I’ve made request for maintenance but I figured it out myself. I love that they have people who come and clean because without them the apartment would be a mess.