The Icon Houston
4 stars266 Reviews

The new apartment that i moved into is great and was clean when I moved into it which was a big plus. The spacing of it is nice as well and just feels like home.
It was alright. It was not that bad than I would have expected. I think I would have enjoyed it more if there was more things to do here. Other than that, it isn’t bad. Not at all
Overall nice apartments, some nasty people let their dogs poop and pee in the hall but it gets cleaned up pretty fast. Not the apartments fault. Also parking sucks, they say you’re always suppose to find a spot on your floor but there’s rarely any parking ever or most spots are reserved. They used to make you not have to pay to park but now you have to pay no matter what.
Very quiet community which I really like, but the service from the staff isn’t always the best. It takes a long time for a work order to be fulfilled and the staff isn’t always the friendliest with their responses. There’s also very limited parking spots for those that don’t have a reserved spot, but still pay for parking every month.
-Forced labor had been considered essential to the souths plantation economy. -During the last decades before the civil war, the racial divide grew ever more congruent with the split between free and unfree. -The large planters were the dominant class, and nonslaveholders were of lower social rank. Planters (defined as those who owned twenty or more slaves) tended to live in the plantation areas of the "cotton belt". -In 1860, only one-quarter of all white southerners belonged to families owning slaves. -Less than 1 percent of all whites owned the large plantation with more than 50 slaves.
My roommates and I are very clean, but we been having roach issue. We file for pest control to come, but roaches are still a problem even after they spray down the entire apartment.
So far everything has been really good. The only complaint I have is that there is sometimes a weird smell in the hallways and that some residents do not pick up after their pets. Rather than that my stay has been very good and I will definitely be staying here next year. Definitely recommmend.
Much better than dorms but can get a little noisy at night because the walls are so thin. Everything in the apartment is very good except sometimes the wifi cuts out.
I love it here maybe because I’m content with my room and roommates. Staff here is nice the only problem I have is with parking overflowing and roaches from previous owners. Other residents tend not to clean after themselves and that leaves the hallways and other areas around the property dirty but as long as you clean after yourselves you should be fine.
Nice and clean place to live. The events the icon provides each months are very fun and make living there a more enjoyable experience. They also have an excellent management team.