The Icon Houston

3.9

3.9

Cecilia
about 22 hours ago
In general Is good, but there is always a lot of trash and pet´s poop arround the all the building. A lot of people from the comunity do not want to deal with their pet's poop and this results in an unpleasant odor problem. Another Issue is how long it takes to fix stuff arround the building on the comunity areas (example: the handle for the garbage chute has been broken for a long time and because of this people leave the garbage out of the chute). On the other hand, the office employees working diligently to help the community, ther service is good, and the events they put on wach month are entertaining.

Susan
1 day ago
The icon is one of the best student housing. It’s more affordable than others and is very close to my science classes. I also feel like they are trying to renovate because I consistently see them cleaning and painting all over icon.

Blaise
Haven’t moved in yet but I love it already!! The staff have been very helpful and have answered all the questions I have had to ask them. Looking forward to staying there this year!!

Curtis
Love it here and wouldn’t give it up for the world. I am most definitely renewing my lease. Can’t wait to spend another joyful leasing period here at the icon.

Nathaniel
Staying at Icon has been fantastic!! Great customer care and the environment is peaceful. Not stayed here for quite long but I'm already enjoying it. Keep it up.

Jamilex
Past year was good, I didn’t have any major complaints. Wish I could’ve renewed again for this next year but it’s unfortunately out of my price rage.

Tiara
I've been here for about 2 years now, and I can say that I've seen my fair share of good and bad--But overall, I like being here. The Property manager (Russel) is very kind and I feel like he takes my concerns seriously. I really appreciate him and believe he's done an amazing job at keeping things together. I look forward to work with him further! There isn't really anything at the moment that I can think of that needs improvement aside from there sometimes being trash in the hallways, BUT that's a low occurrence. I'm glad to be here and am looking forward to another good year!

Tina
"A awesome place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers.

Jonathan
I love living here there are tons of amenities and a lot of cool and exciting things to do around the place there is 24/7 security so I always feel safe

Kayra
Stayed at icon for a year, really close to University of Houston and downtown. You can take the metro to both from front of it. The area and the parking is not the best but the places is not too bad. Just got a make sure to keep it clean if not you will have a lot of bug problems.