The Icon Houston

I was blown away when walking into the Icon apartment complex. The staff was friendly, energetic, and happy to help. The complex was clean and appealing. I am so excited to be living here.
Great location. Really nice people. However it is not really secure which sucks because the apartment complex is located on Scott St. which is not exactly the safest place.
I love the location. The apartment it's self is really nice. Their are some cons like living on the first floor. Some people don't clean up after their animals.
my resident experience has been the best thus far. i enjoy my home and my roommates . and the amentites that we have as well. i would recommend these to anyone
i love the apartment complex all the employees are extremely nice and welcoming. I love how they remember my name and great me at the door, our apartment manager is very responsive.
We could have more considerate residents and maybe the furniture should match what is actually posted online. Other than that it's not a bad place to live,
The price is not worth the place but it isn't all bad. The rooms are kind of small but the public space makes up for it and the kitchen isn't all that bad.