The Icon Houston

4.1

4.1

I actually didn't mind my stay here. I love the pool and the theater rooms. It's a very chill place to be in. To be honest I wouldn't mind recommending this location to any of my college pals are family members. The staff are respectful and i never really feel out of place
I've been here since the building opened and it's been the best living experience I've had :) 10/10 I highly recommend the icon. The best part is the office staff who are always very welcoming and amazing.
A very nice place to live and a great community. The office is very helpful and the staff is great. Everything they do helps the community and the residents that lives here.
Love y’all the most!!! Bisket loves it too. Such a cute Instagram and great views and a lot of cool people to meet. Can’t wait until all of the construction is done
The apartments are nice and well built. I can’t hear everything my roommates are doing. Maintenance is also really easy to get ahold and quick
So far, so good. I definitely enjoy my stay here. Staff is very communicative when it pertains to important details regarding the apartments or gatherings that they have for tenants. 10/10 recommended
Icon has amazing facilities and great staff! It is a great location with minimal walking distance to campus. The gym is really modern and the study area.
The property has really nice amenities such as the club house, fitness center and pool. The apartments themselves are also great and have a modern design. The staff is friendly and always willing to help.
The building and staff are great but it’s hard to fully enjoy the experience with the lack of cleanliness throughout the building. All it needs is a professional cleaning company to work with. Like contracted. <3
Pretty good customer service. Could be better with timing on maintenance but overall had a good experience minus the building not being finished