Great complex & spacious apartment. Maintenance and staff are very attentive to resident needs. Amenities are good. The only complaint I have is that the noise levels of new neighbors has increased over the last 6 months which has been a little disruptive. Other than that it is a great place to live.

Residents tend to keep to themselves. At organized parties, few people attend, and most bring their family members and receive (for child attended, accompanying) and that’s it. My daughter was commented, “is this an old peoples’ home?” Only, the elderly show up. Youths, if there are any, just stay tight-lipped and stick hmbound. Me, I’m nonplussed, I fear for burglar/intruders and shooters; so I enjoy quiet private life.

Great neighborhood, very convenient. Staff is friendly and try their best to ensure that residents don't face too many issues. I have not been here for long but the maintenance and repairs have been prompt. Hopefully not surviving any flood damage. Generally peaceful, but being too close to the road and on the first floor I hear the loud traffic all day

Apartment is older and has very little insulation. Very difficult to keep at a steady temperature. Other than that, apartment is great! Maintenance requests have taken a little longer than I expected.

It's been great living here,the apartment doesnt feel at all like an apartment,more like a home!The office is always super helpful,and the community is nice and quiet!

I absolutely love this complex. I love that it’s small. The management is awesome Morgan is a wonderful manager & the maintenance is awesome!!!

I enjoy living at this community. It’s quiet and the location is perfect. Best deal I found while searching in regards to sqft vs price. Plus the staff is super helpful.

I have lived at the Inverness for over 10 years and have ABSOLUTELY loved my experience! The staff are the best and you really feel taken care of and appreciated.

Moving in in a few days..... SO EXCITED! I ove the location. I Love the management team. I feel I got a great price for the excellent quality of living. Can’t wait to make this place my new home.

Building is a little bit old though, it’s well maintained. Service office is great. They are very friendly and kindful. And their response for our requests is very quick. They came to exchange ceiling lights and corroded drain bulb in bath tub right after we asked them.

Its been great so far. Hasifa in the office has been fantastic throughout the process of the completing the lease agreement. Maintained contact, clear communication, and just generally fantastic service. I've also spoken with a number of the residents here during my visits; and most have been hard pressed to find anything overly negative about the property or the staff. Giving 4 1/2 stars for now, simply because I rarely give 5 stars for anything.

Quiet neighborhood, prompt and communicative staff, and affordable living. The Inverness is a great place to live and would recommend this place over any others

very nice apartment in a cool area of Houston. Management is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help with moving in and getting settled. Would definitely recommend living here

Nice complex, reasonable staff. Great location, 5 minute walk to work. The inner walkways are similar to a courtyard setting with benches. The tree lined walkway is very pretty when dusted with a light snow.

I couldn't ask for a better staff! Always friendly and helpful. I absolutely love this location. It's quiet yet so close to everything you can walk.

I love the Inverness! Grounds are clean, staff is proactive, responsive, and nice. I feel safe here. I also love that it's a dog friendly community!

Love the office staff - very nice place to live - on my 3rd lease now. Dog friendly, and overall a very quiet and relaxing complex. Pool area is gorgeous and the grounds are very pretty.

Small, great community! I always feel safe and cared for by my Inverness family. The front office staff are friendly, and every time I have a need they exceed my expectations.

Great location, easy to access interstate. We love the fact that its Pet friendly and has a place to go to the batroom. Gated. Modern amenities.

Great place to live! Friendly staff and fast maintenance. Conveniently located very close to some of the best restaurants and bars in town. Love it here.

I moved in Inverness APT for my first time in America four months ago because I lived in South Korea all my life. I think the inverness apartment is the best in the communities. All staffs including Hasifa and Morgan are very kind and they work well in the fields of management and maintainess. I am willing to introduce my relatives from my country to choice this APT for settling down in Houston. Very nice!!

So far I have had a great experience living at the Inverness and will recommend to friends. Morgan made my move from Denver such a breeze and they were so accommodating during my move. I love the look of the apartment and how quiet the community is.

Excellent place to live. Great staff always willing to help and assist. Having a bilingual manager is also very helpful. Units are well equipped and distributed

Overall Inverness has earned a 5 Star from me. Management does respond quickly to issues if need be. The manager and his staff are very friendly abd pro and really want to make everyone happy. I’m not sure how he does his job with such great passion with a few bad apples you find them everywhere I guess that’s what makes Morgan shine like a star. Well earned Morgan. Keep it up. Community is always kept clean he knows everyone on property and truly has a good heart and is a good listener. My lease will be up next year and leaving Bc I’m building a new home if not I would renew but I will say I will leave my mark by referring anyone I know looking for a great community. Inverness on buffalo speedway 77098!

Best apartments in the City of Houston! Spacious rooms, excellent management and maintenance. I wouldn't want to call any other place home. The Inverness apartments is the place to live.