I couldn't ask for a better staff! Always friendly and helpful. I absolutely love this location. It's quiet yet so close to everything you can walk.

I love the Inverness! Grounds are clean, staff is proactive, responsive, and nice. I feel safe here. I also love that it's a dog friendly community!

Love the office staff - very nice place to live - on my 3rd lease now. Dog friendly, and overall a very quiet and relaxing complex. Pool area is gorgeous and the grounds are very pretty.

Small, great community! I always feel safe and cared for by my Inverness family. The front office staff are friendly, and every time I have a need they exceed my expectations.

Great location, easy to access interstate. We love the fact that its Pet friendly and has a place to go to the batroom. Gated. Modern amenities.

Great place to live! Friendly staff and fast maintenance. Conveniently located very close to some of the best restaurants and bars in town. Love it here.

I moved in Inverness APT for my first time in America four months ago because I lived in South Korea all my life. I think the inverness apartment is the best in the communities. All staffs including Hasifa and Morgan are very kind and they work well in the fields of management and maintainess. I am willing to introduce my relatives from my country to choice this APT for settling down in Houston. Very nice!!

So far I have had a great experience living at the Inverness and will recommend to friends. Morgan made my move from Denver such a breeze and they were so accommodating during my move. I love the look of the apartment and how quiet the community is.

Excellent place to live. Great staff always willing to help and assist. Having a bilingual manager is also very helpful. Units are well equipped and distributed

Overall Inverness has earned a 5 Star from me. Management does respond quickly to issues if need be. The manager and his staff are very friendly abd pro and really want to make everyone happy. I’m not sure how he does his job with such great passion with a few bad apples you find them everywhere I guess that’s what makes Morgan shine like a star. Well earned Morgan. Keep it up. Community is always kept clean he knows everyone on property and truly has a good heart and is a good listener. My lease will be up next year and leaving Bc I’m building a new home if not I would renew but I will say I will leave my mark by referring anyone I know looking for a great community. Inverness on buffalo speedway 77098!

Best apartments in the City of Houston! Spacious rooms, excellent management and maintenance. I wouldn't want to call any other place home. The Inverness apartments is the place to live.

My apartment is on the first floor, close to pool. It is very quiet, therefore enjoyable. Location is great, close to 59, and close to many shopping areas.

Great, quiet community. Maintenance is quick and efficient. Front office is usually very friendly and helpful. The upgrades are coming along great.

The Inverness apartments is the best place to live in the loop. Great apartments & great staff! You can't find a better place to live in the inner loop.

Very friendly staff and the maintenance team always responds quickly if we have issues. The community is lovely and we were happy to resign another lease with you all.

Good place to live. Sometimes takes a while to fix small upkeep items like signage. Maybe an update to the parking policy as well as it is often hard to find parking.

I just moved in, and I can already tell how different Inverness is from other communities I've lived in. Staff goes above and beyond, everyone is friendly, it's very quiet, and it's in a great location.

The inverness is very clean and well maintained apartment. Managements are kind and nice. What I like the most is the wood floor and countertop at kitchen.

Friendly and engaged staff! My problem with other complexes is that I didn't feel like the management really cared about me - but that's definitely not the case at The Inverness.

We love living here! The management staff is excellent. They are kind, considerate, and function on a first-name basis with all of the residents. The residents are so friendly and welcoming.

The place is absolutely beautiful, but I have been trying to get responses to my emails and inquiries, and have not received quick replies. Besides this, maintenance is fast, which is wonderful, and of course, the amenities and apartment itself are wonderful!

All of the staff I've interacted with have been very friendly. they always remember my name and are very quick to respond whenever I have a problem or a question.

Great place to live. Great location, safe, close to everything you need. Staff is always helpful. Pet friendly, has a small community feel. Highly recommend it.

The Inverness Apartments are truly amazing to live in. They staff is amazing. Management always is their when you need them, including the metniance crew. They always do such a great job keeping the apartments super clean.

I love living at The Inverness. Management is really great. They know your name when you walk in the office and if anything needs to be fixed they are on it immediately. I love the door to door trash pick up and the fact that they change out your light bulbs for you. Also, I LOVE the closet space.