My apartment is on the first floor, close to pool. It is very quiet, therefore enjoyable. Location is great, close to 59, and close to many shopping areas.

Great, quiet community. Maintenance is quick and efficient. Front office is usually very friendly and helpful. The upgrades are coming along great.

The Inverness apartments is the best place to live in the loop. Great apartments & great staff! You can't find a better place to live in the inner loop.

Very friendly staff and the maintenance team always responds quickly if we have issues. The community is lovely and we were happy to resign another lease with you all.

Good place to live. Sometimes takes a while to fix small upkeep items like signage. Maybe an update to the parking policy as well as it is often hard to find parking.

I just moved in, and I can already tell how different Inverness is from other communities I've lived in. Staff goes above and beyond, everyone is friendly, it's very quiet, and it's in a great location.

The inverness is very clean and well maintained apartment. Managements are kind and nice. What I like the most is the wood floor and countertop at kitchen.

Friendly and engaged staff! My problem with other complexes is that I didn't feel like the management really cared about me - but that's definitely not the case at The Inverness.

We love living here! The management staff is excellent. They are kind, considerate, and function on a first-name basis with all of the residents. The residents are so friendly and welcoming.

The place is absolutely beautiful, but I have been trying to get responses to my emails and inquiries, and have not received quick replies. Besides this, maintenance is fast, which is wonderful, and of course, the amenities and apartment itself are wonderful!

All of the staff I've interacted with have been very friendly. they always remember my name and are very quick to respond whenever I have a problem or a question.

Great place to live. Great location, safe, close to everything you need. Staff is always helpful. Pet friendly, has a small community feel. Highly recommend it.

The Inverness Apartments are truly amazing to live in. They staff is amazing. Management always is their when you need them, including the metniance crew. They always do such a great job keeping the apartments super clean.

I love living at The Inverness. Management is really great. They know your name when you walk in the office and if anything needs to be fixed they are on it immediately. I love the door to door trash pick up and the fact that they change out your light bulbs for you. Also, I LOVE the closet space.

Just moved in about a month ago , really enjoy it , very convenient to everything. Nice neighbors and very friendly staff . Maintainence is very prompt .

We love our apartment community. The staff is friendly, professional, and always there for us. The grounds are very well kept and the maintenance staff work hard to keep things running smoothly.

have lived here for about 5 years and have never had any issues with management. Maintenance is very quick and efficient. Morgan ahead always been very helpful.

I love this new rewards system! It is fun and encourages you to hit each and every goal! I love Apple/Amazon so I will score points with both

It is a place I love to call home. Beautiful community, friendly staff and great maintenance staff. We have been here for 14 years and we plan to stay here.

Every time I have an issue in my apartment, the landlord will quickly work with me to ensure it is taken care of to my satisfaction and on my schedule.

Love living at the Inverness. I have been here for more than 3 years and have not had any issues that Morgan or Hasifa could not take care of.

Great place to live & very nice people in the office. Been here 18 years so they must be doing something right. Very pet friendly & convenient.

Dynamic and energetic team striving real hard to achieve perfection., opening up new ways of co-existence between residents through extra curricular activities.

Well located inside the Loop. Staff promptly responds to maintenance requests. Good price range for the location and condition of the residence.

Great! Everyone is helpful and friendly! Maintenance requests always done the next day after submitted! Love living here! Moving is not an option!