The James Apts

4.4

4.4

Patricia
I love it here. I love being close to downtown San Jose and all of the amenities James comes with. I love the gym and open area. I love being able to access the gym at all times.
Anna
The area is nice. The apartment complex is very clean with great amenities. I also love that my car is kept secure in the garage with double gates.
Karlo
2 months ago
So far I’ve had a great experience at The James. The move in was very smooth and easy. The online portal makes paying and managing my account easy.
Destiny
2 months ago
Great staff! I love that they are dog friendly. They have a nice clean gym and the pool. Sometimes the hot tub and fireplace isn't working though. But overall it's a great place to live.
Saachi
2 months ago
The management is super responsive and helpful. Valet trash service makes life easy. Apartment is clean and well maintained. The neighborhood / location is great.
Jaira
2 months ago
Our move in experience was amazing thanks to the helpful James Staff. Everything has been great so far. We are so excited to be part of the James Community!
Priyanka
3 months ago
Awesome place to live with updated appliance and clean environment. Front desk staff are very supportive. Pet friendly. Not liked: Locking the door with key.It should locked itself while going out when we pull the door.
Alonso
3 months ago
Easy move, great team, just be careful when moving is, as your moving truck might be wide open in the middle of downtown SJ with all of your belongings there.
Zachary
3 months ago
The janitorial staff are a crew of all-stars! The facility itself is maintained to a high standard. The unfortunate breakdowns with the gates and the elevators, which I’m sure must be fixed by an outside contractor. If I could recommend anything perhaps a better blow dryer in the pet cleaning station.
Alberto
3 months ago
We had unaddressed move in issues that were reported on the first day we got the keys but not all were addressed. No one followed up and I had to call maintenance to open up tickets. I was told this would be resolved in 24 hours only one ticket was but no updates were provided for the other tickets