The Joule

Peaceful and comfy. Only thing that gets to me is the gates goes offline and we can’t get in at time. Other than that we are happy. Ty for everything
Contenta con mi estancia, y actividades realizadas por medio de Joule. El mantenimiento de las instalaciones y servicio muy accesible y acorde a tus necesidades
It’s great here I really love it from the front to the back everyone is nice and these apartments or very clean and they even care about our safety while living here best place to live
I always have to clean up the yard around my building because other people have dogs but won’t clean. We let y’all know and nothing can be done. The same for the dog park. I try to do my own maintenance at the house I know Covid is messing some stuff up but when the guys do come they make a mess and leave it. The woman in the office usually has attitude and has only given me attitude once now my girl handles that part and still gets the run around and treated badly. We like the home WE made but the treatment so far not really.
It’s been alright...not the worst but definitely not the best. The staff does their job. Nothing more. Nothing less. I suppose the area is decent. People here are friendly despite the constant repairs and construction etc.
Since moving in, I have had no issues. Any time I’ve needed to talk to the staff they have been pleasant and helpful. The unit is very nice and it’s a quiet community.
The virus has put things in perspective. Seeing that things here and there from staff. But I have noticed some people in the office care more than others. That’s completely fine it is like that everywhere. I do love my apartment I put a lot of care into it. I have to call and be on y’all for things to get done but it gets done. That being said my apartment is almost complete.
Ever one here is very sweet and caring. The homes are nice and the price is very much better than most. I’m leasing for 15months and I’m very excited to stay Evan longer.
Thank you Rea for making this transition smooth for us. Thank you Ryan@rentallsa.com for finding our perfect apartment. Not easy moving from a house to an apartment , but some how you both made it easier than I thought.
The unit we rented is newly redone with clean shiny new appliances, flooring, carpeting, cabinets, paint as well as the heating and air conditioning system.