I have lived in The Julien since opening in April 2016. I have really enjoyed living here and watching Plaza Midwood grow. The staff has always been more than accommodating. I would highly suggest The Julien to anyone.

Reply from The Julien

Wonderfull community with exquisite artisanal apartment designs. Would recommend to anyone looking to live in a luxury, but affordable living space.

Reply from The Julien

Love it! The staff is very vigilant and even CALLED ME TO FOLLOW UP about a maintence request. I love living here. The people are really nice too

Reply from The Julien

I think more upkeep and new amenities in the gym would be great. Otherwise we love everything else! Some of the equipments could be upgraded, like the squat rack, and having a stair stepper would be nice too. Stackable “platforms” would be nice for doing box jumps.

Reply from The Julien

Great place to live. Convenient location. Close to everything you need in Plaza Midwood. Within walking distance to the grocery store. Super responsive to maintenance requests.

Reply from The Julien

The building is great, and front office is very helpful. I feel that the amenities lack compared to all neighboring apartments. It would be nice to have a fenced in dog area, offices for printing, and a nicer gym. Building is clean, maintenance is responsive.

Reply from The Julien

Living at the Julien was a fantastic experience from the location to all the staff. Maintenance issues were always taken care of promptly. Resident events are varied and fun!

Reply from The Julien

The Julien is in the perfect location, making everything walkable. The building is clean and quiet. The Units are up to date and look amazing.

Reply from The Julien

Happy to say we just renewed our lease for another year at the Julien! A year later and we still love it here. Best place to live in Plaza Midwood.

Reply from The Julien

I really enjoy the atmosphere of the courtyard. It’s very peaceful and can also be full of life when it is being used. I also enjoy how sound proof everything is, it doesn’t feel like we live so close to the highway.

Reply from The Julien

I really love living here. Staff is always friendly and approachable. Any minor maintenance issues have been resolved immediately. Quiet but walkable to all the best spots in the neighborhood!

Reply from The Julien

We are loving our apartment so far! The location is wonderful and the staff have been so helpful. Looking forward to utilizing the amenities.

Reply from The Julien

Best location to live. Easily walk to so many locations in Plaza Midwood, yet still have a residential feel. The staff is always friendly and helpful too!

Reply from The Julien

The julien has been great. I enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! It has made the transition of moving from ohio to North Carolina much easier!

Reply from The Julien

We’ve lived at the Julien for 8 months now and we’re as happy as the day we moved in. Great place to live if you want amenities, fun events and a beautiful apartment all in a great, walkable neighborhood.

Reply from The Julien

Very convenient to work and the bars in the surrounding area which makes this place a real gem. Even my barber is right across the street!!!

Reply from The Julien

Very happy living in the Julien. Love the neighborhood and the location of the building. The events and coffee are nice touches to the living experience

Reply from The Julien

The Julien is in a great location- walking distance to Plaza Midwood’s best bars and restaurants, has a very helpful and responsive staff, and is extremely pet friendly (which is hard to find in Charlotte)!

Reply from The Julien

I have lived at the Julien for almost 3 years now and have loved being here. I have met some great people while also being able to be very private if I choose. The location of The Julien is the best in Plaza Midwood! I would recommend The Julien to anyone!!

Reply from The Julien

Great location, great staff, and great atmosphere! Not much more you could ask for living in a place in the middle of Plaza Midwood that is within walking distance to Harris Teeter, multiple bars and restaurants, and close to Uptown!

Reply from The Julien

Sometimes I get home and there’s no parking in the garage. Also put door mats at all of the entrances and exits (ie. The stairwell doors) Sometimes valet trash comes really late, and I like to bring the bin in before morning or else I will forget. The coffee maker is nice.

Reply from The Julien

We’ve lived at the Julien for 6 months now and love it as much as the day we moved in! The management is great, we LOVE the events they put on each month, and the amenities can’t be beat for the price.

Reply from The Julien

Everyone is so helpful, nice and welcoming. The community is beautiful and in an awesome location. My boyfriend and I are so excited to live here!

Reply from The Julien

I love living at the julien. The location is perfect in plaza midwood, close enough to walk to bars, restaurants, and stores, but still with a neighborhood feel.

Reply from The Julien

Lynn is awesome and her assistance and enthusiasm made the process great. The application process was very accessible and easy through the online portal.