I really love living here. Staff is always friendly and approachable. Any minor maintenance issues have been resolved immediately. Quiet but walkable to all the best spots in the neighborhood!

We are loving our apartment so far! The location is wonderful and the staff have been so helpful. Looking forward to utilizing the amenities.

Reply from The Julien

Best location to live. Easily walk to so many locations in Plaza Midwood, yet still have a residential feel. The staff is always friendly and helpful too!

Reply from The Julien

The julien has been great. I enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! It has made the transition of moving from ohio to North Carolina much easier!

Reply from The Julien

We’ve lived at the Julien for 8 months now and we’re as happy as the day we moved in. Great place to live if you want amenities, fun events and a beautiful apartment all in a great, walkable neighborhood.

Reply from The Julien

Very convenient to work and the bars in the surrounding area which makes this place a real gem. Even my barber is right across the street!!!

Reply from The Julien

Very happy living in the Julien. Love the neighborhood and the location of the building. The events and coffee are nice touches to the living experience

Reply from The Julien

The Julien is in a great location- walking distance to Plaza Midwood’s best bars and restaurants, has a very helpful and responsive staff, and is extremely pet friendly (which is hard to find in Charlotte)!

Reply from The Julien

I have lived at the Julien for almost 3 years now and have loved being here. I have met some great people while also being able to be very private if I choose. The location of The Julien is the best in Plaza Midwood! I would recommend The Julien to anyone!!

Reply from The Julien

Great location, great staff, and great atmosphere! Not much more you could ask for living in a place in the middle of Plaza Midwood that is within walking distance to Harris Teeter, multiple bars and restaurants, and close to Uptown!

Reply from The Julien

Sometimes I get home and there’s no parking in the garage. Also put door mats at all of the entrances and exits (ie. The stairwell doors) Sometimes valet trash comes really late, and I like to bring the bin in before morning or else I will forget. The coffee maker is nice.

Reply from The Julien

We’ve lived at the Julien for 6 months now and love it as much as the day we moved in! The management is great, we LOVE the events they put on each month, and the amenities can’t be beat for the price.

Reply from The Julien

Everyone is so helpful, nice and welcoming. The community is beautiful and in an awesome location. My boyfriend and I are so excited to live here!

Reply from The Julien

I love living at the julien. The location is perfect in plaza midwood, close enough to walk to bars, restaurants, and stores, but still with a neighborhood feel.

Reply from The Julien

Lynn is awesome and her assistance and enthusiasm made the process great. The application process was very accessible and easy through the online portal.

Reply from The Julien

We LOVE living at The Julian. The building is always clean and inviting, and the management is great. Monthly events, free coffee in the clubhouse and top-of-the-line amenities make it a great place to live!

Reply from The Julien

I love living here. The residents are friendly, lots of fur babies too! It’s a safe, quiet and very well kept spot near Commonwealth and you can walk to most everything in Plaza Midwood.

Reply from The Julien

Love location and always great, clean space. Nice staff and touches make this home. I am very glad I have chosen the Julien to live in Plaza Midwood

Reply from The Julien

Love the Julien. Everything has been fantastic so far. No complaints since moving in. The apartments are beautiful, and at such a great location being close to Plaza Midwood

Reply from The Julien

We love living at The Julien. The building is beautiful and we love the amenities included. The staff is incredibly professional and always there when you need them. I put in a service request and someone came out less than two hours later, and took care of everything. I’d recommend The Julien to anyone!

Reply from The Julien

Great staff, area, and amenities! Everything is in walking distance and the people in the area are extremely friendly. The complex is pet-friendly which is a huge plus! I have Thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far.

Reply from The Julien

My experience here has been good, like the garage being gated that was important to me for the safety and protection for my vehicle. Along with the great location within plaza Midwood being walking distance to a grocery store.

Reply from The Julien

Been a good experience so far....Biggest issue I had was that my rental car got towed 2 days after I moved in because I did not know I was supposed to have a sticker in the car.

Reply from The Julien

The Julien is a great community with friendly residents. Nichole is a great property manager. The building is small, which resulted in a lack of amenities. A pool, bigger gym, and roof top area would make the Julien the best place to live in Plaza Midwood. Unlike most properties in the area, street parking is available for guest.

Reply from The Julien

Cozy secure place to live in plaza midwood! Walking distance from the necessities- grocery, gas station and the bank (WF). Several nearby restaurants and bars! Phenomenal maintenance staff.