The Julien

I have loved living at the Julien for over 3 years! The location is great, nestled in a neighborhood. The building is small enough to make it a quiet community.
I love it! Lynn was awesome helping me apply and giving me a tour. The apartment community is very clean and extremely well kept, which is very important.
This community is a true gem! The units are very modern and efficient. The office staff is approachable and very easy to work with. They also care about your needs and experience living here. Maintenance is prompt and professional. Give this place a try and you won’t be disappointed. I highly recommend The Julien!
Great community! It’s very quiet and quaint. The apartments are up to date and very nice. I recommend this property to anyone looking for a great place to call home.
Such friendly management, great secluded community to be apart of. The location is wonderful and very accessible to things such as a Harris teeter, post office and bank all within walking distance
I am moving from out of state and needed a place ready to go when I get there. I have had the best experience dealing with Lynn Jordan. She is always willing to answer my questions no matter how many times I ask the same ones. Lynn has been so helpful in getting me set up with everything I need to just move in and start living. I actually can’t wait to get there!!
Incredible neighborhood! Plaza Midwood is THE BEST! Overall experience living at the Julien has been great! The staff is always warm and welcoming. the courtyard is great in the summer.
We are so happy we found The Julien, especially when we had almost decided on an apartment in South Park after a couple of trips from New York to Charlotte. At the tail end of our final apartment hunting trip (Dec. 2018), a server in an Uptown restaurant told us to “check out Plaza Midwood,” which was his neighborhood. As soon as we did, we came upon The Julien and literally fell in love. I can’t say enough about the building The management staff is warm and attentive, the neighbors friendly and quiet, the maintenance team responsive and professional. The Julien is always spotless, the shared spaces nicely kept (although closed currently due to COVID-19), and our apartment is spacious, modern and bright. Our balcony overlooks tree-lined Commonwealth Ave, and we sit out there as often as possible. The surrounding community is lively and fitness-conscious, and extremely pet-friendly. Th Julien is just minutes from Uptown, NoDa, and South End, and there are a wide range of eateries and breweries in the immediate area. It’s the perfect place for Long Island transplants like ourselves, and we plan to be here for the foreseeable future. Our lease will be up for renewal soon, and we will be delighted to stay another year at The Julien.
We love the staff at the Julien in Plaza Midwood. The location is wonderful and we love the amenities. We are looking forward to another year here!
We love living at the Julian and have been here for almost 2 years. The staff are wonderful. We plan to be here for a long time. Please add a stationary bike to the gym!! People with health issues can’t use the high intensity machines.