Very nice apartments, maintenance answers calls promptly and staff always quite friendly and helpful. Location is quite convenient to many places in the Lake Norman area. Glad I made the move here!

Excited to move in to this community! Katee has been great! The apartments are gorgeous and close to bars and restaurants/ shopping. This will be an upgrade!

The apartment community and buildings are very nice and exactly what you'd want in a home. But because of the brand new construction, there have been numerous problems in the building among other things. Besides all the issues and the sidewalks being covered in mud and not finished yet, everything is pretty nice.

I absolutely love living here. My pet does as well. The park is her favorite and we love being able to walk to the grocery and tazzy and boo's

Not a single complaint besides parking. Being the 11th resident, and working nights, we should have a reserved spot. Or at least the should be sections reserved based on where you live. Besides that it's a beautiful apartment and a friendly staff.

I had an amazing experience renting my new apartment with the leasing team. Love Kelly and Barbara they made the process so easy and fun!!!!

I had a wonderful and great experience, Rep. Katey demonstrated a tremendous amount of loyalty between approval and move in. amenities great

Great community and very easy access to restaurants and shopping. There is a cool dog park on the property that is kept up nicely. The only complaint is the lack of garbage cans outside.

Everyone in the community is very friendly including all of the staff. They are always eager to help and keep the entire community informed on what’s going on in the neighborhood

I love that I chose this place to call my home. Beautiful living space and the ladies in the main office are all so nice and work hard to keep us happy. Thanks for making my living here so wonderful!

It’s so gorgeous and the people are great. Leasing office staff are super friendly and helpful. The apartments are clean and brand new with updated everything and just gorgeous interiors. So happy to live here.

I visited The Junction at Antiquity in August, while I was vacationing. I live in New York and plan to relocate to Cornelius. I have not moved into The Junction at Antiquity yet. Scheduled move in date early 2018. I have submitted an application and chosen my apartment. Thank you!

The apartments are beautifully done. The view from the fourth floor and relaxing Atmosphere from my balcony is amazing. The soon to be open pool looks great and yes even has fake grass in some of the areas.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We love living here. Our neighbors and the entirety of this complex are friendly and kind. The apartments are awesome (could be bigger, but whatcha gunna do?)!

Very great experience in our relocation to Cornelius. My wife and I love Junction. The dog park is great and the staff keeps this place look clean. Really wish the ammenities would get finished so we could enjoy all that Junction has to offer!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Love this community. Location couldn't be more convenient. Has a real community feel. Residents walk to shopping, dining. Lots of cyclists also.,

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We have been so pleased with promptness of addressing maintenance request. Staff is so responsive, and communicates often and effectively !!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Evereyone has been very helpful and wonderfull to work with. This property is beautiful with all of the amenities you can ask for. Happy to call The Juction my Home!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We just reserved our apartment and looking forward to moving in. Our experience with Kelly and the processes leading up to this point have been great. We will be recommending The Junction at Antiquity to our friends.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I have not moved in yet but the process has been smooth and service has been very professional. We are looking forward to living in this nice community

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great friendly community! Love the staff and all the conveniences the neighborhood has to offer. My pup and I have made lots of friends in the dog park.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great place to live, great staff, the amenities are not finished which isn't the best but when they are it will be fantastic. Great, central location to Uptown and convenient to grocery stores, shopping and the lake! A little over priced for what you are getting, but then again what isn't.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Amazingly beautiful move in was a breeze. Love the dog park and the hardwood floors. Cannot wait for the pool and gym facility to open, they look gorgeous already!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We moved in recently and it has been great living here so far. The apartment community's grounds have been very clean and the staff have been very friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great community, great amminities and a very friendly leasing staff that seem to care about my needs and insuring that I'm happy in community.