Great experience so far! Love the proximity to grocery store and local restaurants. Can't wait to take advantage of the gym and pool. Great neighborhood.

Living at Antiquity is great. The amenities and people are awesome. I especially like having access to the grillls and pool. As well being able to walk to the food store, get coffee or dog grooming is also helpful.

The office here did nothing but accommodate us!! we needed to move in the same day and we did!! Thank you!!! We appreciate it!!! If you think you want to move in here you should!!

Overall our experience here has been pleasant but there are a few aspects that could be improved. Namely the loud howling (and vibrating metal) caused by wind in the corner of the building. It's extremely hard to sleep when this is happening. If this can't be remedied at some point, I don't see us being able to renew our lease. Thanks

The move in process was so easy! My significant other and I recently relocated from southern Florida. We have never been to North Carolina let alone the actual apartment complex. We did everything online for the application process and the leasing office did an amazing job communicating! The community itself is beautiful. Brand new, state of the art facilities. Anyone looking to rent an apartment should have the Junction at the top of their list!

Absolutely love living here. Apartments are fantastic and reasonably priced. The amenities are outstanding, especially the dog park. Cannot wait for the pool to open!

All of the amenities are great that they provide. The one thing that has really annoyed me since moving in is the valet trash pickup. It is such a waste of money as they do not ever pick the trash up.

The Junction at Antiquity is a stunning apartment community with friendly staff and neighbors. My family and I are so happy and thankful to make JA our home.

I enjoy the clubhouse and that everything is new, but I have had a few issues with leaks and appliances not working. Most of the people here are friendly, a good mix of college kids, singles, retires, and small families.

The apartment and amenities are great. The location is convenient as are all the restaurants and retail nearby. Our boys are looking forward to the pool this summer.

Very impressed with the quality of construction. Gym is outstanding for an apartment, the other amenities are great also. I’m very glad I chose The Junction!

Very Friendly staff. Very convenient for my family. We love being in walking distance to Harris Teeter and My daughter works at Dunkin Donuts.

So far so great! Love that the community is on the small side and everyone is so friendly. I feel safe and enjoying my new home. Hope this has been helpful

Experience to lease an apartment has been great. Jessica was warm, open, and friendly during the pre-decision process and very helpful during application and post-decision process. Already met a great couple that are my new neighbors and they made me even more sure I made the right decision! Cant wait to move in!

This place is fantastic. My new apartment has everything I need to start my new life. I love the amenities and the area! Junction at Antiquity is the place to go!

Not the best about communication, but good community so far. No complaints other than that. Ben was a huge help and provided great service, I was disheartened to see him go.

Wonderful place, friendly staff and great community neighbors , facilities are new, modern and dog park is the best, my kids can’t wait to get in the pool!

Recently moved to the Junction at Antiquity. I’ve been impressed with the craftsmanship and overall quality of the apartment and amenities. The staff have been helpful in my move. On move in day, the process of obtaining keys etc. was absolutely painless. Also, I own two Labradors and I love that they are welcome and have a dedicated, fenced, dog park. I love the variety of dogs I see everyday. The complex is quiet and convenient to major highways and shopping. Overall happy with my decision to call the Junction home.

I love everything about this place!! Beautiful Apartment and Amazing Amenities!! To top it off there is everything you could possibly need only minutes away. Couldn’t be happier!!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

This is a great community in a perfect location. The staff has been amazing. We love calling The Junction at Antiquity home! I would recommend this community to anyone.

The community is beautiful and the application process was very easy. If I had any questions, the leasing office was very friendly and eager to help.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Would be 5 if handicap bathroom in master. Otherwise proximity to elevator is very convenient. Only other con is only one elevator for residents and movers.

Checking in is painless and the community is beautiful. Great walking distance to a lot. Beautiful pool and workout space. The apartment is just what we were loo

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Clam and beautiful with fantastic amenities! Friendly residents and office staff. The complex is Convenient to shopping and dining. Very pleased!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Can’t wait to move in! Beautiful community! Very impressed with the staff that assisted me in choosing The Junction at Antiquity. I’m excited!