So far has been an amazing place to live. Affordable and great community services. Also close to some great areas for restaurants/bars! Love being able to walk to the grocery store.

I have moved from Miami FL and only had 5 days to find a place, however it took me an hour to make my decisión as JUNCTION AT ANTIQUITY in Cornelius NC was the first place I visited (view a lot online) an immediately fell in love wtih the comunity. My 1 bedroom apartment is truly awesome, love it, the staff is great and I am sure with time I will make good friends ourt of my neighbors.

Everything about the apartment is phenomenal. The community is great and very accessible to all the amenities. The only problem that I have is the limited hot water. The shower almost never gets warm/hot. Besides that, I love living here.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Love the Junction !! Responsive and friendly staff. The apartments are above average quality, and activities and amenities are the best. Hope to renew lease.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Have truly enjoyed living here so far, everyone is super friendly plus the amenities are great like the dog park, pool, dog wash, and valet trash service

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Very nice amenities and friendly staff. Location is perfect and has everything you need like grocery stores & restaurants within walking distance.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Nice units with good amenities. The halls are loud though and the space between floors isn’t very soundproof. It’s to be expected with an apartment. Overall nice place to live.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The staff is kind and helpful. The complex and facilities are great. The people we’ve met so far seem to be great neighbors. Looking forward to fully settling in.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Very helpful people willing to do what we ask of them. Everyone was very nice and accommodating to our needs. I would recommend this place to everyone looking in Cornelius, NC

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Everyone has been helpful, kind and extremely welcoming! The community is fantastic! Great amenities and surroundings. We have absolutely no regrets!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

A very friendly community and very convenient with all the amenities. Complex staff are very friendly and accommodating! The facility overall is very modern and the gym is top notch for a apartment facility. Oh and I love the Coffee bar!!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Not really use to apartment leaving but so far so good. The neighbor is a little loud but except for that things are okay. Management team is doing a great job, getting use to the place one day at the time.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

This is a beautiful complex. Can’t wait till the pool opens. So close to stores, restaurants and services. Staff is very helpful and friendly

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Would have been a 5 but you need to tend to exercise area more no towels and cleaning wipes for the machines. Good attention to small maintenance issues.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Junction at Antiquity provides the perfect combination of conveniences and community in the Lake Norman area! There is anything you could ask for on a short walking or driving distance, and the staff is always available to make life easier!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The noise in the area can be a little loud but that is somewhat expected, living off a main road. Someone near me plays their music loud, stay up late and yell on their porch, which echos up into my bedroom.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I have enjoyed living in the community so far! The office staff have gone above and beyond to ensure our move was as stress-free as possible. The community has wonderful amenities and everyone we have come across have been so friendly! It’s nice to see everyone around walking dogs and enjoying the local attractions. We look forward to attending the many resident activities planned!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

My experience has been wonderful far! It is an awesome community with friendly people. I love the amenities -- the apartments are modern & everything is so close to home!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

So far everything has been great since we moved in. The apartment itself is nice, parking is plentiful, staff is attentive and helpful, and the amenities are great (although I haven't had a chance to use all of them yet). Only downside so far is the appliances. There is nothing "luxury" about the basic appliances. The washer/dryer are extremely loud and echo throughout our 3 bedroom unit.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Staff extremely helpful. Fitness room good, though wish they had inner/outer thigh machine. Events attended were very nice. Looking froward to summer and the pool. 1 negative-construction dust in building 3.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great community/features and great location. Only reason I cannot give 5/5 right now is the bad experiences I have had with both the electric company set up (difficult to deal with) as well as Spectrum for internet which JAA recommended using. Spectrum has failed to install 2x and stated the community is too new to provide fiber internet set up.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVE our apartment. The staff at the office are outstanding and the apartment itself is beautiful. There isn't tons of noise which is nice too.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Beautiful luxury apartments and facility w/ all amenities needed. Close proximity to dining, shopping, and downtown areas. Would definitely recommend

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Our experience has been great so far. Amazing little community, we love walking to the store and restaurants! My dogs LOVES the dog park and riding the elevator, lol.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Love the new space and area!! Easy process and leasing and moving in! Love the elevators to every unit! Would like for the water pressure to be stronger