I just moved here . I like it so far . Access to the pool and gym is nice to have .my daughter loves it over here also . So far so good . Mhmm

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The moving experience was amazing, I love the community and everything about it. The apartments is clean and perfect. I’m loving my experience the staff is great.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We just moved in our apartment and am loving the people and amenities! Went to our first community function which was fun, We were able to meet some very nice residents.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I feel that it is a great community, excellent amenities for adults and kids. Very convenient because it has everything close by. Recommend

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great place in a great area of the community. Staff responded always as needed and the units were great. Love the dog park area and easy walking to restaurants and supermarket.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Apartment is quiet, people/residents are really nice and considerate. Amenities are awesome, gym, pool, outdoor grilling areas and dog park!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great location. Resort style feel. I love the kitchen, walk in closets. and all of the ammenities. Defiantly worth the price. I love it here!!!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The apartment is beautiful, the amenities are outstanding and the community is well maintained. I am so happy I choose Junction at Antiquity.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The staff at the Junction is awesome! Love the location and amenities. This place makes me want to go out and exercise due to the setup. Two thumbs up!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Other than the TVs not always working in the fitness center, all has been good. Love the events that the team does for the renters. Great place to live!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

GREAT place to live! Quiet and friendly neighbors and staff that is great to deal with. My husband and I love the pool, grill, and fire pit.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We haven't moved in yet but we don't need to in order to rate Junction. They're all so fast to respond to all of our crazy questions. Everything is brand new and in the perfect location. We're beyond excited to enjoy our time at Junction!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We toured last Monday and immediately fell in love with the complex. Not only are the apartments beautiful and new, the staff was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had! Signed that same day!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Staff has been very helpful and honest. The location is great, being walking distance to many amenities! Pool is great, and the gym area is very high quality.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We haven’t moved in yet but we love where we will be living! The leasing office is nice and answered all our questions. We are very excited to move in!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great experience so far! Love the proximity to grocery store and local restaurants. Can't wait to take advantage of the gym and pool. Great neighborhood.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Living at Antiquity is great. The amenities and people are awesome. I especially like having access to the grillls and pool. As well being able to walk to the food store, get coffee or dog grooming is also helpful.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The office here did nothing but accommodate us!! we needed to move in the same day and we did!! Thank you!!! We appreciate it!!! If you think you want to move in here you should!!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Overall our experience here has been pleasant but there are a few aspects that could be improved. Namely the loud howling (and vibrating metal) caused by wind in the corner of the building. It's extremely hard to sleep when this is happening. If this can't be remedied at some point, I don't see us being able to renew our lease. Thanks

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The move in process was so easy! My significant other and I recently relocated from southern Florida. We have never been to North Carolina let alone the actual apartment complex. We did everything online for the application process and the leasing office did an amazing job communicating! The community itself is beautiful. Brand new, state of the art facilities. Anyone looking to rent an apartment should have the Junction at the top of their list!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Absolutely love living here. Apartments are fantastic and reasonably priced. The amenities are outstanding, especially the dog park. Cannot wait for the pool to open!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

All of the amenities are great that they provide. The one thing that has really annoyed me since moving in is the valet trash pickup. It is such a waste of money as they do not ever pick the trash up.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The Junction at Antiquity is a stunning apartment community with friendly staff and neighbors. My family and I are so happy and thankful to make JA our home.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I enjoy the clubhouse and that everything is new, but I have had a few issues with leaks and appliances not working. Most of the people here are friendly, a good mix of college kids, singles, retires, and small families.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The apartment and amenities are great. The location is convenient as are all the restaurants and retail nearby. Our boys are looking forward to the pool this summer.