I love it here! They have great amenities especially the fitness center, brand new home, and very quiet. I would definitely recommend living here.

So far, so good! Can't wait for summertime with the pool and fire pit! The staff has been incredible and extremely accommodating with any concerns or issues!

The staff, including Jessica, has been especially welcoming and kind. Jessica has been so helpful with all of our questions and concerns and we are so excited to be part of such an amazing community.

New resident and staff has been wonderful throughout the process. Very excited to be moving here! Great location to everything around Lake Norman!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Amazing!! It’s still surreal that I’m living here. Everyone is super friendly specially the staff. I feel so blessed. My morning view is beautiful.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Love it. No issues since I moved in, very quiet area and I feel very safe here. The apartment is big and the pool is gorgeous, just did not get to enjoy it yet!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Really nice and new apartments. Only 4 stars due to excessive noise from blasting music with a subwoofer as well as a lot of dogs that continuously bark and whine. Walls are really thin

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great complex! Love the amenities. Luxury style apartment with fantastic living features. Perfect location with access to restaurants, shopping and quaint town. Staff is amazing

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Enjoy it so far. Could use a couple dog waste locations on the back side of our building near the big parking lot that just got re paved. That is the closes spot for us to take the dog out

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Moving here from Ohio this feel like home away from away. Everyone has been really friendly. The location is conveniently close to everything and we love it

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Normal new building construction issues. The incentive deal was worth the hassle. The pool is nice and the random games are fun. My kids like it

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Best neighborhood ever! It’s super clean, and very well taken care of. The neighbors are amazing and sweet, and you feel a super homey feeling there. Also free coffee! Duh!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

moving in next month. super excited about the community. wish they had covered parking as an option. kitchen is the best of at least 10 communities I looked at

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Great specials going on! Hard to pass up. It’s a beautiful property and excited to use all of the amenities. Being the first person to live in the apartment is also pretty cool!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

We moved to our second story apartment in May & have been very pleased. Barb & Katey continue to be helpful & responsive. The kitchen is my favorite room with lovely granite, an island & nice appliances. The ability to walk to so many places nearby is another asset. My only complaint is that the fitness center is not yet open.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I have not moved I yet! But have toured multiple times. The staff is so welcoming and friendly and the deals they have offered me are outstanding. I recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

So far I love my apartment, I am ready for the fitness center to open up and construction to be finished. I think it will be a great place to live once everything is complete.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

It has been a little bit of a hiccup HOWEVER with that being said Barbara is going above and beyond to fix the errors in order to make us happy and satisfied

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Very nice apartments, maintenance answers calls promptly and staff always quite friendly and helpful. Location is quite convenient to many places in the Lake Norman area. Glad I made the move here!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Excited to move in to this community! Katee has been great! The apartments are gorgeous and close to bars and restaurants/ shopping. This will be an upgrade!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

The apartment community and buildings are very nice and exactly what you'd want in a home. But because of the brand new construction, there have been numerous problems in the building among other things. Besides all the issues and the sidewalks being covered in mud and not finished yet, everything is pretty nice.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I absolutely love living here. My pet does as well. The park is her favorite and we love being able to walk to the grocery and tazzy and boo's

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

Not a single complaint besides parking. Being the 11th resident, and working nights, we should have a reserved spot. Or at least the should be sections reserved based on where you live. Besides that it's a beautiful apartment and a friendly staff.

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I had an amazing experience renting my new apartment with the leasing team. Love Kelly and Barbara they made the process so easy and fun!!!!

Reply from The Junction at Antiquity

I had a wonderful and great experience, Rep. Katey demonstrated a tremendous amount of loyalty between approval and move in. amenities great