The Junction San Marcos

I really enjoy living here! The amenities are nice, the maintenance staff is very helpful and punctual, and all around it feels like a safe and welcoming community.
The junction has been a good first apartment. The staff and management is very friendly and always there to help with any issues that may arise.
The team is overall great but a little slow to share information. I have been waiting for information I was told I would receive at the beginning of the month but have yet to receive anything. Hopefully this is only due to Corvid and will be better in the future.
Very good space, very nice people in the office! Love the size of my room and decent appliances. Love the dog park and the court. Cool pool as well!
Living her at the junction in San Marcos has been super amazing. The people who work here are wonderful and the apartment itself is just amazing
Overall the experience has been pretty good, the issues with my door were troubling but it was resolved quickly, though we do have to open it carefully.
Honestly I really love living here. I took over a sublease and the complex was super involved and helpful during the whole confusing process of getting my first apartment. Any problem I've had (which, this far, are only from the person I subleased from) have been taken care of promptly and with ease from the complex.
I have enjoyed living at the Junction. The spa and pool and workout room are well maintained. The folks that work in the office are quite helpful. All in all my experience st THE JUNCTION has been favourable.
The junction is a super relaxed place, I love my apartment, I feel right at home, I have a great view and the workers here are always here to help out with anything we have going on!
worst place to live ever !! Everything is broke. & when maintenance come they are so half assed& lazy half the time what they come for doesn’t get fuxed