It’s been chill, so far I like it. My room was really dusty when I got in but that’s pretty much it. My bathroom toilet and AC already had problems

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The effort is made to make a community. I never go to the events though. I have a job in austin and college and can never make the events. My roomates are great though

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Overall this is great place to live. Great staff that communicates with the residents. Great location and the added benefit of being on the bus route as well as all of the included amenities make it a great value.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Maintenance is slow, bugs are everywhere, and the "free high speed internet" is 10$ if you want it to actually work. Furniture has been missing since the day we moved in and that seems unlikely to change.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Living here is frustrating. Lots of things not clean or not working at move in and still not fixed a month later also bugs never have been addressed

Minus some minor issues like my tub not being resurfaced yet and my neighbors not being very considerate of the hallway and stuff like that, my experience here has been very good. i love my room size and i couldn’t see myself anywhere else anymore.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

This is an excellent apartment complex! I dealt with a few other apartment complexes before deciding to live here and let me tell you the staff is exceptional. They're welcoming and friendly but more importantly, have a vast knowledge of information and are attentive to residents needs. I love my apartment and the community that lives here. Great Spot!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Good location, close by the school and highway 35. The price is great too but however having problems with the bathroom flooring and messing up my flooring plus base boards

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The complex is left dirty with trash everywhere all the time. There has been a whole furniture set left in front of my building for 3 weeks now. Very run down, not what I expected.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

My apartment's bathroom had issues such as flooring in bathtub. The staff was helpful in the way that we were moved to a temporary apartment.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It's been alright so far. I like the room layout. Just really wish maintenance could swing by & fix all the things that aren't functioning in my apartment.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Didn’t have my keys to my room, very unhelpful, printer doesn’t work, dishwasher had water in it already, some blinds were broken and had a whole issue with my lease

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Staff is very nice but my apartment had some troubles upon move in that have still been unaddressed. Hoping to have those fixed soon to better enjoy my time here.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Dog park trash cans not being emptied so the dog poop is everywhere in the park. Maintenance requests not being finished or being marked as completed when no one came.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Kelley was very helpful during my sign up process and after signing my lease great customer service! I felt very welcomed during move in date

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Whole apartment was disgusting and lots of bad wear and tear. It looked like the apt was abandoned the whole summer. Not happy with move in. Also was told wrong move in time.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Overall it’s been a good experience. There have been some issues with maintenance stuff in the past, but I feel like that’s improved a lot. The staff has been great.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Move in was a bit of a mess, but management made some pretty nice accommodations to make up for it -- it wasn't a terrible experience overall, but it wasn't exactly smooth either. The apartment I moved into is quite nice although there are a few things that I think should have been fixed prior to move-in. Overall a pretty good place to live for the price.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

I’ve been an ongoing resident here for 5 years, and my stay is very decent! Few bumps here and there, but overall good place to live! My conversations with management were always pleasant, understanding, and positive. I enjoy my stay here, and continue to be a loyal resident.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Living here has been great! I love the events that they host and everyone is super friendly. Personally, I’d love to thank Kylee for all her help throughout the past few months I’ve lived here. She’s so awesome

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Maintained pool and landscape. Clean environment. Apartments are alright. Recently remodeled rooms. Staff is nice and helpful. However some items such as faucets lack maintenance, partially broken and not fixed yet. Room door takes a little finesse to close properly.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Honestly such an amazing and relaxing apartment complex. All the staff are really helpful towards me and the apartment complex does so many activities.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Kelly was a great host. Her customer service skills are what made the difference. Great amenities and it was very clean so Thank you Kelly!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Super clean, friendly office staff, great roommates, welcoming nice environment and only a short distance from campus and work which makes life super easy!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The layout is very navigable and everything is very easy to find. the graphic design is very clean and sleek. Very good website yes yes lets go.