The junction apartments here in San Marcos are amazing. I love how all the people that work here are super nice and helpful when I come to the front office

Living here for almost 5 years has been nothing but a good experience. Staff are nice and understanding, especially when times are tough. Definitely worth being here, especially for the price! If there was any opportunity to improve everyone’s residential experience, would be extending the visitors parking how it was in the past. Outside of that, love it here. :-)

The staff is great. Everything is fine so far with no maintenance issues or anything, although I’m not the biggest fans of my upstairs neighbors.

It’s fine but not for the price I pay but it’s good. Rooms are big!!!! The appliances are nice as well and I love the color themes and the staff

I’ve lived here for 3 years now and I have really enjoyed my time here. It was a rocky start but after the first few months it was good. The 2 bedrooms are super big and nice. Love the staff and how willing they are to help and they’re so nice.

Cool people. Friendly and helpful for the most part. Some issues but overall I like it. Quiet for the most part. Cool amenities and events usually planned

I appreciate the staff in the office. The staff in the front are always nice. They always greet you with a smile when you come into the office.

When I first moved in things were great. After multiple maintenance issues and changes in management and broken promises - my feeling have drastically changed. The office staff only works well with you if you’re happy with them and don’t have a problem. My roommate and I were owed $150 visa gift cards and still haven’t gotten them, after endless attempts my office staff decided to shut me up (after MONTHS of begging) by taking $150 off my rent. I’m done living here and honestly can’t wait for a new place and breath of fresh air. Oh, and some of the residents here aren’t held accountable for anything. Only thing good about this place is the 2x2 floor plan & dog park. It’s sad that I’ll look back on my first apartment and remember all the times I got scammed by my own office/“corporate” staff... definitely lived here an extra year too long.

Living at The Junction is great, the staff is attentive and maintenance is pretty quick to fix any issue that comes up. The staff is very friendly and helpful, it makes living here enjoyable.

I really enjoy how spacious the living area is. The bus route is very convenient and definitely a great bonus to have here. Rent isn’t too expensive considering the size of my living space as well as the amenities offered. And the staff is always exceptionally friendly.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It’s been chill, so far I like it. My room was really dusty when I got in but that’s pretty much it. My bathroom toilet and AC already had problems

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The effort is made to make a community. I never go to the events though. I have a job in austin and college and can never make the events. My roomates are great though

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Overall this is great place to live. Great staff that communicates with the residents. Great location and the added benefit of being on the bus route as well as all of the included amenities make it a great value.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Maintenance is slow, bugs are everywhere, and the "free high speed internet" is 10$ if you want it to actually work. Furniture has been missing since the day we moved in and that seems unlikely to change.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Living here is frustrating. Lots of things not clean or not working at move in and still not fixed a month later also bugs never have been addressed

Minus some minor issues like my tub not being resurfaced yet and my neighbors not being very considerate of the hallway and stuff like that, my experience here has been very good. i love my room size and i couldn’t see myself anywhere else anymore.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

This is an excellent apartment complex! I dealt with a few other apartment complexes before deciding to live here and let me tell you the staff is exceptional. They're welcoming and friendly but more importantly, have a vast knowledge of information and are attentive to residents needs. I love my apartment and the community that lives here. Great Spot!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Good location, close by the school and highway 35. The price is great too but however having problems with the bathroom flooring and messing up my flooring plus base boards

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The complex is left dirty with trash everywhere all the time. There has been a whole furniture set left in front of my building for 3 weeks now. Very run down, not what I expected.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

My apartment's bathroom had issues such as flooring in bathtub. The staff was helpful in the way that we were moved to a temporary apartment.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It's been alright so far. I like the room layout. Just really wish maintenance could swing by & fix all the things that aren't functioning in my apartment.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Didn’t have my keys to my room, very unhelpful, printer doesn’t work, dishwasher had water in it already, some blinds were broken and had a whole issue with my lease

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Staff is very nice but my apartment had some troubles upon move in that have still been unaddressed. Hoping to have those fixed soon to better enjoy my time here.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Dog park trash cans not being emptied so the dog poop is everywhere in the park. Maintenance requests not being finished or being marked as completed when no one came.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Kelley was very helpful during my sign up process and after signing my lease great customer service! I felt very welcomed during move in date