It’s pretty nice here, the neighbors are all very respectful and maintenance is usually very quick to fix any issues. Overall I love it here!

Everyone here has been so friendly and all the staff make the process of signing a lease and getting set up a breeze. I can’t wait to move in

Overall experience was awesome. I had a great time and really enjoyed being there. This will be my first time at texas state and I wanna make sure everything goes well.

Easy lease application, minor difficulty in tasks needed to be completed due to new management but staff was friendly and patient. Appreciated the positive atmosphere

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The staff was very helpful and answered every question I had, the tour was very professional and helped to convince me that this was where I wanted to stay

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The junction looks very good and the lease is really easy. So far it looks really dope and I can’t wait to live here next semester. And prices are good

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

terrible service and wont give me my money that they have owed me for a year. very unprofessional and would not recommend these terrible apartments to anyone ever

Very nice apartments, I am looking forward to staying here and getting to enjoy my next semester of college here. So far this looks to be the best place for me.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

While the staff and amenities at the Junction are very nice up front, I have had a difficult time gaining access. My scanner for the clubhouse, gym and office do not work and haven’t gotten fixed in the 3 visits that I’ve made to the office. The printer wasn’t functional during my first 3 weeks of living here.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Twas a good time. Quite drunk most of it. I did study a lot as well. However with all the drinking and girls there wasn't much time for other things

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

This complex could be better. Yes it is cheap, and has a good location, but it is not worth it when everything messes up and it does not have priority checking.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It was an okay experience my roommates are very messy and it didn’t feel very homey but they apartments are nice. My closet door is broken and water pressure isn’t very good but overall a good choice!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Since they have been under new management you can see the improvement especially in maintenance. And I like that they have a lot of events and free food.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Living at the junction is better than I expected. I enjoy all of the utilities and my neighbors aren’t obnoxious which is nice. i feel safer here than i did in the dorms.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The location I good but all the construction is a little annoying. The staff in the front desk are nice but the maintenance team could be better.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Giving it 3 stars because the previous management was horrible. However, the new management that took over in early 2019 has been nothing but helpful and assisted through my apartment maintenance issues. Will edit once I move out and see how that process goes.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It’s not awful, but the building I stayed in had several water and electric issues that constantly had to be fixed. They’re was also mold in our bathroom when we moved in and nothing ever happened to get rid of it.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Everyone is super helpful and nice! My neighbors are quiet and friendly and the workers in the office are nice! Anytime there was an issue the workers in the office were very helpful!

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

I like all the fun activities you guys make happen I do like the pool house more than anything. Looking forward to renewing my lease again it’s fun

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

Been living here for about 3 years now and the experience has been pretty nice. Only thing I would want to see improvement on is noise levels from neighbors and more visitor’s parking. There’s too many empty parking spaces along the fence near building 8 & 6 that no one uses. Thus, those were the original visitor’s parking when I first moved hear 3 years ago.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The staff works very hard and it shows in the events, the customer service, and the amenities. I moved here my sophomore year and stayed until graduation, it was very nice for a first apartment.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

It’s great but some of the outdoor hallway lights don’t work. I have also noticed in a friends room that water leaks from ceiling of the restroom

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

The new management company hosts way more events than the last one and the events are more enjoyable. For the most part the area is quiet and neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Junction San Marcos

My time here has been very eventful. I have had some problems with flooding, but the apartment complex have always been very helpful in fixing things and making my experience 100%. The office staff is always friendly and helps out with any problem we might have. Maintenance had also gotten better my time being here which is a huge bonus. Price is cheap and apartments are fairly sized. I enjoy living here.