I love this place. Great concierge team, easy walk to the katy trail, good community. Management does a great job of social and group activities. Definitely a great place to live

So far everything looks and feels amazing. From concierge service to the leasing agents and wonderful hospitality. I look forward to enjoy my lease time here

Living at The Katy has been a great experience for my wife and I. We’ve always wanted to live in a downtown area of Dallas and feel that we have made a great choice living here. There are tons of things to do in close proximity and the apartment building offers so many amenities to its residences already. The staff and other residents are kind and quick to help with anything we may need

My experience living at the katy Dallas so far has been awesome. From being able to use the peloton, to using the pool lounge for a celebration and the convenience of having a thoughtful concierge and leasing staff has been wonderful. Keep up the good work.

My resident experience here at the Katy has been great. I love the building itself and all of the amenities. The location is great and my apartment is just right for me.

At under 1" tall, these recessed can lights can fit into tight spaces that a traditional recessed ceiling light cannot, such as ceilings with ductwork/piping/obstructions, hot-roof ceilings with limited vertical clearance, and tight soffits.

The love the build and the staff is super nice and helpful. My appointment exceeded my expectations and was super clean and move-in ready. Concierge is very friendly and helpful

First day here and am loving it so far!! Everyone is awesome, from the staff to the other residents! Super helpful. We couldn't be happier.

So far it’s been great. The place is pet friendly and really clean and my place is pretty quiet from the inside. My view is perfect, too....

Overall great staff, amenities, and services! Gym with peloton is a great feature. Pool tends to get crowded in the summer. Elevators are slow but has improved some.

Parking, noise and traffic are the only downfalls to living at the katy. Also, the dog trash needs to be emptied more frequently -bags are piled up at least once a week. I enjoy my neighbors, concierge staff and leasing agents.

Great place to live. Maintenance staff is always responsive and helpful. Common areas are kept clean and concierge is always there to help whenever you need them. Danny is the best!

Easy transition! The move here was made easy by the great service and the features available for the move. The staff is really nice and attentive.

Have yet to move in, but the experience I’ve received so far has me extremely excited to be a future resident! The management has gone above and beyond!

Very dog friendly! Great staff and friendly concierge! My unit is very nice and great balcony views of downtown Dallas. Beautiful scenery! Love it.

Love the community and the amenities. What I love most is that the staff is always eager to help with a huge smile. The Katy is a great place to live.

At least one elevator has been broken since I moved in and many dog owners do not keep their dogs on leashes. Otherwise, my experience has been pleasant.

This is an incredible property with a great location. The amenities are incredible, and the staff is attentive and friendly. I looked at several properties, and The Katy was by far the best and most impressive.

The Katy is a beautiful apartment and I love the amenities such as the gym and beautiful pool. The apartments are spacious and quiet. The most disappointing aspect has been the guest parking situation. There is never available parking for my guests.

Once upon a time, this place was the place of our dreams. Today, well sometimes we question ourselves. The building is great, the management is awesome, it's the residents that are are the weak link. Lately, there would appear to be a larger population of of entitled, irresponsible slobs who can't be bother to abide by the rules or at least clean up after themselves. As of today, we've met with management and have been assured they're working to correct a bunch of these issues. Let's talk again in a few months and see how it's going then.

Great place to live! People are friendly and the location is great. The negatives are the elevators are always broken and lead to long waits and guest parking is limited.

Hi i love living here, people are kind, its quiet, gym is fantastic and the pool always clean. I love this appartment and Im very happy to live here

The Katy is a beautiful building just close enough to lots of restaurants but far enough from congestion. The staff is excellent! Always friendly and working to maintain a great place to live.

We love living at the Katy! There aren't a lot of issues to be reported, but when I need anything the staff is quick to respond. The maintenance staff is always there when needed.

Great place to live, the staff are friendly and helpful and the amenities are top notch. Move-in was a breeze. We are happy to be at this complex.