Crysta was really helpful in finding me my apartment. She was extremely knowledgeable about the amenities, answered all of my questions and was pleasant to be around.

The Katy is victory park is beautiful and the staff is very attentive. They make you feel at home. The community is very welcoming and he amenities are amazing.

A great place to live with fantastic amenities and neighbors. The vibes here are fantastic and the location is unbeatable, I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!

Experience at the Katy has been overall positive, building has very nice amenities, especially the gym and pool. The front desk concierge workers have been kind.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Just moved here and I’m loving the place already! The people are awesome, the place is really nice and clean. Easily one of the best places that i have lived at.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love our unit. Love the amenities. Have been disappointed in the elevators and the lack of visitor parking. Would love to have friends over but there is no where for them to park. You should lose many of the "reserved" spaces that are not being occupied and "reserve" them only when a resident pays for them.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy has been an absolutely wonderful experience so far. With a beautiful view of downtown and a prime area of Victory Park/Katy Trail, is is truly the best downtown Dallas location. Amenities are unbeatable and accommodations for pets are top-notch.

I moved into The Katy in October and so far I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I love the location and being able to walk to so many places in downtown Dallas. The amenities are wonderful and they do such a good job of keeping the areas clean. I am so happy I decided to live here!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My girlfriend and I were one of the first residents to move in last December and we are about to renew our lease. We have had a relatively good experience thus far. Before moving to The Katy, my girlfriend and I toured nearly every high rise apartment near downtown/uptown Dallas. The Katy was the best choice for us because of it's convenient location to the highway and the Katy trail. We have a Great Dane and we like to walk her on the trail. We moved in while the building was not even close to completion. Although we couldn't use the amenities when we first moved in, leasing and accommodations were exceptional thanks to Chelsea the assistant manager. The amenities are definitely the best in Dallas. The gym is huge and has good equipment for all kinds of workouts, the lounges and balconies have a high end hotel feel, the dog park and dog wash are huge and can't be matched.

Location is great, but it's painful to leave the apartment as the elevators are always broken. It takes roughly 15 minutes to get to the ground floor.

I really like living in the Katy, but there are some things that really need improvement. The elevators are constantly broken and one of them makes a really loud shrieking noise all the time! It is a constant annoyance in our apartment.

I really enjoy living at The Katy!! The only drawback is that there is not enough guest parking. In addition, it can be difficult to access the building due to its proximity to the American Airlines Center when there are events.

The continuing problems with the elevators are definitely hurting this property. Visitor parking availability remains close to impossible. Street noise and heavy traffic are problematic during the basketball/hockey season.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great apartment with amazing amenities and a staff that is available to help. Pool and lounge area are a huge benefit as well as the gym. I have left my gym membership as I feel it is a waste of money with how great the gym at the Katy is.

I love this place. Great concierge team, easy walk to the katy trail, good community. Management does a great job of social and group activities. Definitely a great place to live

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

So far everything looks and feels amazing. From concierge service to the leasing agents and wonderful hospitality. I look forward to enjoy my lease time here

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Living at The Katy has been a great experience for my wife and I. We’ve always wanted to live in a downtown area of Dallas and feel that we have made a great choice living here. There are tons of things to do in close proximity and the apartment building offers so many amenities to its residences already. The staff and other residents are kind and quick to help with anything we may need

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My experience living at the katy Dallas so far has been awesome. From being able to use the peloton, to using the pool lounge for a celebration and the convenience of having a thoughtful concierge and leasing staff has been wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My resident experience here at the Katy has been great. I love the building itself and all of the amenities. The location is great and my apartment is just right for me.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

At under 1" tall, these recessed can lights can fit into tight spaces that a traditional recessed ceiling light cannot, such as ceilings with ductwork/piping/obstructions, hot-roof ceilings with limited vertical clearance, and tight soffits.

The love the build and the staff is super nice and helpful. My appointment exceeded my expectations and was super clean and move-in ready. Concierge is very friendly and helpful

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

First day here and am loving it so far!! Everyone is awesome, from the staff to the other residents! Super helpful. We couldn't be happier.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

So far it’s been great. The place is pet friendly and really clean and my place is pretty quiet from the inside. My view is perfect, too....

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Overall great staff, amenities, and services! Gym with peloton is a great feature. Pool tends to get crowded in the summer. Elevators are slow but has improved some.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Parking, noise and traffic are the only downfalls to living at the katy. Also, the dog trash needs to be emptied more frequently -bags are piled up at least once a week. I enjoy my neighbors, concierge staff and leasing agents.