We’ve had a great time meeting other residents and the staff has been awesome! I can’t wait to use my reward points they offer too! So many pros, the cons haven’t revealed themselves.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the Katy so far. Amenities are amazing - jacuzzi, work space, gym, lounge. And the staff has been great. Neighbors have been friendly as well.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is stunning as far as aesthetics but the management and what you would expect from this price point is very far from good. Try harder!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Staff is great, online systems work well, and the maintenance team is top shelf. I've lived here for nearly a year and I will absolutley be resigning. Live Well at The Katy!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the building the people amenities and location really good size apts nice staff always clean near everything walkable distancie to everything

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Very pleasant staff and awesome amenities. Great location off of the Katy Trail. If you have a dog it is very pet friendly with the roof top dog park!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Gym is awesome! Leasing office has been great to work with. Very impressed with the quality of the building and love the location... in particular the proximity to the Katy Trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I just moved in a couple of weeks ago but everything has been great and the staff is so helpful! The dog park has also been great and our dog loves!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Everything about The Katy has been amazing so far. I love all of the amenities that are provided and everything is beautiful here! It is in the perfect location too.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Very friendly and responsive staff with well kept/maintained amenities and neighborhood events. Only negative is the guest parking which can get full quickly on the weekends with limited places to park near by

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I moved in at the end of April and since before I moved in, my experience here with everyone has been nothing but pleasant.....from the leasing staff to the other residents. My move was so easy with the convenience of the elevators being assigned for my move. My movers were able to get in and out in a timely manner. The apt was move in ready and I started to enjoy the amenities from day one.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

This residential community is amazing. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The views of the city are breathtaking. The location is also very convenient and nice.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Everyone on staff has been very helpful and understanding. I look forward to calling thus place home. The location was a good selling point, but the staff made my decision easy.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is in a great location. We look out to the Katy Trail and have easy access to AAC. Traffic isn’t too bad either especially with easy access to I-35 and the tollway. Huge gym and pool. Great amenities. We moved in around December 2017 and have been here for about a year and a half. The coffee shop opened in winter 2018 and then closed at the end of March. Looks like there are some financial or employee issues on the coffee shop side. Hours weren’t consistent either. Awaiting the arrival of the bike shop next door which I figured would be open by now as well.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The building is amazing and the maintenance staff is incredible! Management can be difficult but living here is centrally located. Amenities are extensive and the residents are great!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

This place is the best :) Karley at the leasing office is so informative and friendly! Flawless new resident experience :) amenities are amazing!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great community, very clean. Nice amenities. The gym is nice but they really desperately need a bench press and a squat rack. They have a smith machine, but these are horrible for doing Bench/Squats. Also with at least an Olympic bar and some plates it would have just about all you need.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Leasing and moving in was a breeze working with the team at The Katy. We haven’t had any issues or need to use maitamence. I will say that parking can be difficult at times and would love to see them remove some of the reserved spots that are not used. Otherwise very happy!!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great place to live! The only downside about living in this location is the traffic around events at American Airlines Arena. I’ve had a positive experience outside of that.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy has the best amenities and friendly staff! We love going to the dog park with our golden doodle, she’s already helped us meet awesome neighbors.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Apartment and the community has been great! Love all the new amenities! Looking forward to the community summer events. Also wish some rules would change regarding the rental rooms and pets

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the community, ammentities etc. I think it’s ridiculous there’s no coffee available to residents like there is in 99% percent of other communities. Especially for what we pay to live here. If you can’t keep the coffee shop open, buy a coffee maker and put it in the lobby and make it complimentary. Also where is this bike shop that was supposed to open??

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Christa Craig was outstanding in my overall process of leasing and moving into the Katy. Christa was very responsive and informative in all steps of the process and made things super easy.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Move in was a breeze and I love all the events that we have been able to attend already. The concrete walls really provide you with peace and quiet and the amenities are amazing!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love living here it has been a great experience - the dog park is my fav part of the property - and i love the business center since i work from home