Great place to live! People are friendly and the location is great. The negatives are the elevators are always broken and lead to long waits and guest parking is limited.

Hi i love living here, people are kind, its quiet, gym is fantastic and the pool always clean. I love this appartment and Im very happy to live here

The Katy is a beautiful building just close enough to lots of restaurants but far enough from congestion. The staff is excellent! Always friendly and working to maintain a great place to live.

We love living at the Katy! There aren't a lot of issues to be reported, but when I need anything the staff is quick to respond. The maintenance staff is always there when needed.

Great place to live, the staff are friendly and helpful and the amenities are top notch. Move-in was a breeze. We are happy to be at this complex.

The tour and application process went seamlessly. Aileena was very welcoming, professional and friendly. I’m so excited to move to this beautiful property.

Aileena was very nice and patient. Made the process less stressful than other places. Kept me updated and always made sure my options were known and available .

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Noise from neighbors has diminished significantly. Issues with visitor parking remain and the property refuses to charge for visitor parking even though they have the arm bars and the pay machines ready to go.

My neighbors dog drives me crazy so that sucks, but The Katy is a nice apartment complex. The gym is in desperate need of a barbell, bench press and squat rack. It has a smith machine, but any decent gym should have at least one squat rack and bench press where you can do dead lifts/squats. I'm now looking for a decent gym in the area and this is proving difficult. I've had quite a few issues with packages getting lost/stolen. The dog park could use a make over, it stinks really bad. The staff is friendly and responsive. Please improve the gym!!!

The Guild occupants have seriously degraded the building. You should reconsider this program. The number of drunk mess Guild occupants is staggering every weekend.

Have only lived here a few days but so far The Katy has exceeded expectations! Tiffs Treats after we moved in, and how hard everyone worked to help us get moved in after the power outage... so far so good!

So far, the resident experience has been great. The staff has been very accommodating and the amenities are amazing. Couldn't ask for a better place to live.

So far it has been good. Great amenities, biggest complaints would be that guest parking is horrible and they should enforce how many guest can come to the pool. Other than that it has been good.

The aesthetics of the building are excellent, however the front desk does not do a good job. It is difficult for food delivery services to find their way inside. Secondly, one of the front desk workers tries to turn on the TVs in the gym every morning, but just turns on a loop promotional video for the building. Third and most importantly, the building does not feel secure. Multiple residents have had their cars stolen, and I've frequently seen people randomly walking around on the 7th and 9th floors who clearly did not live in the building.

Some issues with floors, appliances, but maintenance is very helpful and overall happy with the apartment and level of noise, amenities etc.

Great location, leasing office, 24 hour concierge, and amenities!! Quiet because of the thick cement walls between each apartment and clean environment!

Our move in was a really negative experience- none of my keys were ready (from mail key needing to be re-keyed to the automatic chip not working on any door in the building including my own apartment), the concierge could not open the freight garage door for us, and there were maintenance issues when we moved in. Additionally, the leasing agent did not tell my roommate and I that our paperwork was not complete until the day before our move leading to a mad scramble- despite the fact that we had submitted our application a full two months earlier. The building is beautiful and I hope it will improve from here.

So far great place to live. The amenities are amongst the best offered anywhere close by. Drawbacks are mainly the parking garage especially for guests. Elevator smells like zoo as it’s super pet friendly.

The maintenance team is always quick to repair and answer any questions. They always arrive in a timely manner. We love this building so far!

Great building and great amenities. The staff is always welcoming, and consistent in there level of care and approach of service. It has been a great experience so far.

My experience here at The Katy has been peaceful and inviting. I have enjoyed every interaction with the staff as well as the fabulous baristas in the coffee shop!

I have only been here a few days, but the staff has treated me fantastic so far! Concierge is amazing, and I’m looking forward to testing out all the amenities.

Love the view and gym at this apartment. The people are very friendly and you can't beat the amenities. The pool is one of the best in Dallas!

The Katy is a fantastic place to live. It is in a perfect location, right by the Katy Trail and Victory Park. The amenities are great; there is a full floor devoted to conference rooms, and another floor for the gym and dog park. This is definitely the place to live in Dallas if you are seeking amenities (or have a spoiled dog). Only negative is the parking garage; it is a little tight and hard to find a spot on the first few levels if you get back after 4pm.

I love living here. It’s probably one of the nicest buildings in dallas. It’s like living in a resort. I’m very happy with everything so far.