The Staff is very friendly and the common area is always clean and welcoming. I love the Pool area and it’s commodities. The gym is very spacious and always well kept. The apartments are beautiful.

I will be a new resident starting this month and am excited to be a part of The Katy. The apartment and all of the amenities look amazing. I hope to meet other residents who are great people.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is a beautiful apartment building! The amenities are top of the line, including the pool and gym. The service is great and we have always been helped in a timely manner.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Wonderful experience here at the Katy. Great location. Excellent amenities and staff. Luxury apartment homes. Nice pool. Best dog park in Dallas.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Move in a few months ago and absolutely love it here. The amenities are well maintained and so convienient especially If you have a busy schedule.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My experience over the past year has been for the most part pretty great! Love the apartment itself and love the amenities, especially the gym and dog park. The location by the Katy Trail and Victory Park is perfect for me. Only draw backs are (while the walls are concrete) you can still hear partying above you late into the night and the halls often smell of smoke. Other than those two complaints its been a joy to live here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a luxury apartment.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love living here! Amenities are wonderful and I really don’t have to leave most days. The dog park is excellent and have one of the best pools in the community.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Christa has been extremely helpful through entire leasing process and available throughout the day for questions and timely in providing feedback.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Living at the Katy has been wonderful. I love my apartment and especially the view. Location wise, you cant beat being so close to the Katy trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Christa is the best leasing agent I've ever had to pleasure of working with. From the very beginning, she was nice, energetic, and answered every question I had during the leasing process.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great amenities! We have taken advantage of the rooftop grill. Looking forward to getting to the gym and pool. The floor to ceiling windows in the apartment are an amazing view!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love living in this community! The comfort and ease of living is unmatched. The location is fantastic. The amenities are superior to other communities and so clean. I have no complaints!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Everyone we've met throughout this entire process has been extremely helpful, friendly and have gone above and beyond to insure our comfort!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love everything about the Katy besides the parking. The move was easy, Christa and Danny made it Happen for me. I appreciate the cleanliness, aroma of the building and kindness by all the staff. Great neighborhood to walk my dogs in, the building provides beautiful upscale amenities and I feel safe here.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I have lived at 2 other high rise buildings in the area and the Katy so far has been my favorite! Not only for the building amenities but I also like the vibe of neighbors here.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I’ve been here 3 weeks and LOVE it! Amazing staff - the leasing office and concierge are extremely responsive and available and always help when needed. Amenities are fantastic as well! Especially the pool and gym.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love everything about this location- so close to food/ coffee and special events going on at AA. Such friendly and attentive staff that are quick to answer any question.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy has been above and beyond expectations! From applying to moving in I have been so happy! I would highly recommend it to anyone! If you’re in question do a tour and you will not regret!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Property Management has been very understanding and helpful with our requests. The new apartment is quieter than the one we transferred from.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is the best modern luxury apartment in the city! The amenities are breathtaking! Christa C. is a great leasing officer. She was knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. In addition, she was available to answer all my questions.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Karley was amazing. Showed me the entire property and when I came back for a second look, she didn’t hesitate at all. Super friendly. This place is so nice. Can’t wait to move in!!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I loved this place from the moment I saw it! Everyone was very welcoming and friendly! Also very helpful in answering all of my questions and accommodating me. They made me feel like they really wanted me to live at the Katy!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Awesome administrative staff and state of the art amenities. Clean, new, and polished complex. Great, convenient location near downtown and the Katy Trail.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

We’ve had a great time meeting other residents and the staff has been awesome! I can’t wait to use my reward points they offer too! So many pros, the cons haven’t revealed themselves.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the Katy so far. Amenities are amazing - jacuzzi, work space, gym, lounge. And the staff has been great. Neighbors have been friendly as well.