I haven’t even moved in yet, but my leasing experience has been phenomenal - thanks to Christa. Moving from out of state, it was hard trying to find the perfect building & location with no knowledge of the city. Touring with Christa was the best! She was very professional in providing all of the details I sought regarding the building but also providing personal insight on the area. Her attentiveness, level of professionalism and engagement is what sealed the deal for me over other buildings in the area. I look forward to my move in next week.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Living at The Katy has been a great experience! The apartment and amenities are gorgeous and spacious. Maintenance is very responsive as well.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Excellent building in Uptown, close to everything, but far enough away for peace and quiet. Great amenities, ease of parking, and very friendly staff.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The moving in process was easy, with the two elevators that are by the doors near the construction area. The seventeen foot u-haul had fit perfectly.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Parking situation needs to be re-visited. Currently more than 75% of reserved spots (estimate) sit empty. I've seen only a handful of garages utilized. I understand if there is demand, but there isn't. Please please re-visit this and reduce the number of assigned spots until demand is there for them.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

love the place..everything new and high end..offers the best view of DT and uptown from my studio on 17th floor facing directly overlooking the katy trail

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love living at The Katy! Great amenities including resort-style pool, two jacuzzis, huge gym/fitness center, etc. I just renewed my lease for another year!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Wonderful amenities including pool, sky deck, and dog park ! Great large gym! Also wonderful location to stadium for a quick walk to games, and quick access to katy trail!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I love living at The Katy. Amenities and access to the trail are the main things that pulled us here. I wish the coffee bar was open or had an expected opening date posted though!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the community, and my beautiful home. They a a great Dog park on the 7th floor that my boys love to run around and play. Love using the hot tubes especially on cooler evens! Best views in Dallas!!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great place to live and the staff is amazing. Very promot and accommidating to whatever situation. Location is suberb, super close to everything.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Nice staff and everything is clean all the time, they sky lounge and dog park in phenomenal with great view with a nice gym with downtown view

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Beautiful amenities. Management and concierge are friendly and responsive. My apartment is beautiful. I love he finishes. The common area is wonderful as well with a gorgeous view of downtown Dallas.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My girlfriend and I were one of the first residents to move in last December and we are about to renew our lease. We have had a relatively good experience thus far. Before moving to The Katy, my girlfriend and I toured nearly every high rise apartment near downtown Dallas. The Katy was the best choice for us because of it's convenient location to the highway and the Katy trail. We have a Great Dane and we like to walk her on the trail. We moved in while the building was not even close to completion. Although we couldn't use the amenities when we first moved in, leasing and accommodations were exceptional thanks to Chelsea the assistant manager. The amenities are definitely the best in Dallas. The gym is huge and has good equipment for all kinds of workouts, the lounges and balconies have a high end hotel feel, the dog park and dog wash are huge and can't be matched. The only criticism I have is minor. The pool always has terrible loud music playing. The playlist sounds like yesterday's overplayed hits that no one liked to begin with (currently at the pool and the crazy frog song is playing. Not kidding). The office space on the 9th floor also has music playing and can be distracting.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is the best place to live. I love all the amenities that they have for the residents. I love that the staff genuinely cares about their residents. The location is great within walking distance of many restaurants and the Katy Trail and of course American Airlines Center.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great community except parking. There are too many overpriced “reserved” spots which are not sold and sit empty. There is not enough guest parking.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Moved here from Boston three months ago, after seeing the Lounge and the gym I was hooked. The location is excellent because it provides walkable bars and restaurants, not to mention the Katy Trial.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Elevators always out of service is an incredibly annoying aspect. Other than that, community is clean and well run. Have previously complained about marijuana smell on 11th floor, this still occurs.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Located in a great area of Dallas. You can walk right over to the Katy trail, American Airlines or Victory Park. It is has great views of the city.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Great experience! My leasing agent Christa wa wonderful and apart of the reason I decided to live here. I’m excited to move in and take advantage of the amenities.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Attention to detail throughout property is amazing! Staff was very professional and responsive during entire process from lease application to move-in

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Professional goal oriented neighbors! Courteous office staff, awesome cleaning crew, spacious community areas, modern and updated appliances.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Overall like the property and my apartment but I am not happy with the parking garage (i.e. 85% of the parking spaces are reserved,) and the fee of $1500 to reserve the sky lounge. These two things give the perception that the owner is just trying to make more money off of the residents despite the fact that we pay a pretty hefty rent payment at this property.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love living at the Katy! The amenities make life so much easier! The dog park is amazing and makes you feel safe instead of having to walk your dog at night on the trail or something!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Gorgeous building. Love the dog park and gym. But...Elevators always broken. Way too little guest parking. Many spots that were supposed to be guest parking all of a sudden have "reserved" signs on them. Amenities have overly limited hours.