Promised me that I could prorate my lease now they are going back saying I need to use my credit all on dec. not fair. Beginning of move in we set on 25th floor the date got pushed back so I moved to 21st floor. Then they pushed the date back again saying they need to fix a window that had scratches. When we moved in the scratch was still there. They kept saying they were going to fix it weeks and weeks then give or take 2months after then they came and fixed the window. When they fixed the window they broke the Interior window! That they did not know about till we seen it and reported it that took weeks for them to come back. Then one morning went to lobby to get coffee the coffee machine was gone. Dude to a coffee shop they had just open. I’ve lived in high rises all around Dallas there’s always a coffee machine this one is the bottom of my list, way over priced. There’s concrete walls but you can hear loud music from floors under or on top. I would not renew I’ll be going back to uptown.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Wouldn't recommend. Broken dishwasher when i moved in, pools of water im washing machine and murky water from bathroom sink. No computer available for use

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Leasing management it way too strict especially for the amount of money we pay. And parking for guest is horrendous. Also it seems like with all the rules they continue to implement every other month we are being treated as college students oppose to be adults.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is stunning as far as aesthetics but the management and what you would expect from this price point is very far from good. Try harder!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Elevators always out of service is an incredibly annoying aspect. Other than that, community is clean and well run. Have previously complained about marijuana smell on 11th floor, this still occurs.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The continuing problems with the elevators are definitely hurting this property. Visitor parking availability remains close to impossible. Street noise and heavy traffic are problematic during the basketball/hockey season.

Has the potential to be a great 5 star place, elevators are always broken, they say its a smoke free building but residents are always smoking cigarettes and other stuff constantly where you cannot leave your balcony door open without being effective. There is a disconnect with front office staff and concierge on information to help the residence, any questions to the concierge is always answered with ask the front office.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Our move in was a really negative experience- none of my keys were ready (from mail key needing to be re-keyed to the automatic chip not working on any door in the building including my own apartment), the concierge could not open the freight garage door for us, and there were maintenance issues when we moved in. Additionally, the leasing agent did not tell my roommate and I that our paperwork was not complete until the day before our move leading to a mad scramble- despite the fact that we had submitted our application a full two months earlier. The building is beautiful and I hope it will improve from here.

The aesthetics of the building are excellent, however the front desk does not do a good job. It is difficult for food delivery services to find their way inside. Secondly, one of the front desk workers tries to turn on the TVs in the gym every morning, but just turns on a loop promotional video for the building. Third and most importantly, the building does not feel secure. Multiple residents have had their cars stolen, and I've frequently seen people randomly walking around on the 7th and 9th floors who clearly did not live in the building.

Overall like the property and my apartment but I am not happy with the parking garage (i.e. 85% of the parking spaces are reserved,) and the fee of $1500 to reserve the sky lounge. These two things give the perception that the owner is just trying to make more money off of the residents despite the fact that we pay a pretty hefty rent payment at this property.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

It was okay. Amenities are great, management is meh. Good location, close to American Airlines center and The Katy Trail. Maintenance staff is also great.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Gorgeous building. Love the dog park and gym. But...Elevators always broken. Way too little guest parking. Many spots that were supposed to be guest parking all of a sudden have "reserved" signs on them. Amenities have overly limited hours.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

At least one elevator has been broken since I moved in and many dog owners do not keep their dogs on leashes. Otherwise, my experience has been pleasant.

Overall disappointed in the accountability. I can not in good faith say I would suggest living here to someone I care about. I hope to see that change before my renewal

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My neighbors dog drives me crazy so that sucks, but The Katy is a nice apartment complex. The gym is in desperate need of a barbell, bench press and squat rack. It has a smith machine, but any decent gym should have at least one squat rack and bench press where you can do dead lifts/squats. I'm now looking for a decent gym in the area and this is proving difficult. I've had quite a few issues with packages getting lost/stolen. The dog park could use a make over, it stinks really bad. The staff is friendly and responsive. Please improve the gym!!!

The Guild occupants have seriously degraded the building. You should reconsider this program. The number of drunk mess Guild occupants is staggering every weekend.

The building is amazing and the maintenance staff is incredible! Management can be difficult but living here is centrally located. Amenities are extensive and the residents are great!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Leasing and moving in was a breeze working with the team at The Katy. We haven’t had any issues or need to use maitamence. I will say that parking can be difficult at times and would love to see them remove some of the reserved spots that are not used. Otherwise very happy!!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Amenities are great dog park gym coffee shop however the building is not full, rent is quite high and the customer service could be greatly approved upon from the leasing department. Concierge is great

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Once upon a time, this place was the place of our dreams. Today, well sometimes we question ourselves. The building is great, the management is awesome, it's the residents that are are the weak link. Lately, there would appear to be a larger population of of entitled, irresponsible slobs who can't be bother to abide by the rules or at least clean up after themselves. As of today, we've met with management and have been assured they're working to correct a bunch of these issues. Let's talk again in a few months and see how it's going then.

The Katy is in a great location. We look out to the Katy Trail and have easy access to AAC. Traffic isn’t too bad either especially with easy access to I-35 and the tollway. Huge gym and pool. Great amenities. We moved in around December 2017 and have been here for about a year and a half. The coffee shop opened in winter 2018 and then closed at the end of March. Looks like there are some financial or employee issues on the coffee shop side. Hours weren’t consistent either. Awaiting the arrival of the bike shop next door which I figured would be open by now as well.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Love the community, ammentities etc. I think it’s ridiculous there’s no coffee available to residents like there is in 99% percent of other communities. Especially for what we pay to live here. If you can’t keep the coffee shop open, buy a coffee maker and put it in the lobby and make it complimentary. Also where is this bike shop that was supposed to open??

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I put four stars instead of since this is an early review and I just moved in today. So far everything seems great. I love the unit and the leasing office has been very helpful.

Great community, very clean. Nice amenities. The gym is nice but they really desperately need a bench press and a squat rack. They have a smith machine, but these are horrible for doing Bench/Squats. Also with at least an Olympic bar and some plates it would have just about all you need.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Parking, noise and traffic are the only downfalls to living at the katy. Also, the dog trash needs to be emptied more frequently -bags are piled up at least once a week. I enjoy my neighbors, concierge staff and leasing agents.