Great place to live, the staff are friendly and helpful and the amenities are top notch. Move-in was a breeze. We are happy to be at this complex.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The tour and application process went seamlessly. Aileena was very welcoming, professional and friendly. I’m so excited to move to this beautiful property.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Crysta was really helpful in finding me my apartment. She was extremely knowledgeable about the amenities, answered all of my questions and was pleasant to be around.

We love living at the Katy! There aren't a lot of issues to be reported, but when I need anything the staff is quick to respond. The maintenance staff is always there when needed.

Hi i love living here, people are kind, its quiet, gym is fantastic and the pool always clean. I love this appartment and Im very happy to live here

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy has been an absolutely wonderful experience so far. With a beautiful view of downtown and a prime area of Victory Park/Katy Trail, is is truly the best downtown Dallas location. Amenities are unbeatable and accommodations for pets are top-notch.

I moved into The Katy in October and so far I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I love the location and being able to walk to so many places in downtown Dallas. The amenities are wonderful and they do such a good job of keeping the areas clean. I am so happy I decided to live here!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

The Katy is victory park is beautiful and the staff is very attentive. They make you feel at home. The community is very welcoming and he amenities are amazing.

Just moved here and I’m loving the place already! The people are awesome, the place is really nice and clean. Easily one of the best places that i have lived at.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Have yet to move in, but the experience I’ve received so far has me extremely excited to be a future resident! The management has gone above and beyond!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

This is an incredible property with a great location. The amenities are incredible, and the staff is attentive and friendly. I looked at several properties, and The Katy was by far the best and most impressive.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

A great place to live with fantastic amenities and neighbors. The vibes here are fantastic and the location is unbeatable, I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!

Great apartment with amazing amenities and a staff that is available to help. Pool and lounge area are a huge benefit as well as the gym. I have left my gym membership as I feel it is a waste of money with how great the gym at the Katy is.

I love this place. Great concierge team, easy walk to the katy trail, good community. Management does a great job of social and group activities. Definitely a great place to live

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

So far everything looks and feels amazing. From concierge service to the leasing agents and wonderful hospitality. I look forward to enjoy my lease time here

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Living at The Katy has been a great experience for my wife and I. We’ve always wanted to live in a downtown area of Dallas and feel that we have made a great choice living here. There are tons of things to do in close proximity and the apartment building offers so many amenities to its residences already. The staff and other residents are kind and quick to help with anything we may need

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My experience living at the katy Dallas so far has been awesome. From being able to use the peloton, to using the pool lounge for a celebration and the convenience of having a thoughtful concierge and leasing staff has been wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

My resident experience here at the Katy has been great. I love the building itself and all of the amenities. The location is great and my apartment is just right for me.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

At under 1" tall, these recessed can lights can fit into tight spaces that a traditional recessed ceiling light cannot, such as ceilings with ductwork/piping/obstructions, hot-roof ceilings with limited vertical clearance, and tight soffits.

The love the build and the staff is super nice and helpful. My appointment exceeded my expectations and was super clean and move-in ready. Concierge is very friendly and helpful

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

First day here and am loving it so far!! Everyone is awesome, from the staff to the other residents! Super helpful. We couldn't be happier.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Easy transition! The move here was made easy by the great service and the features available for the move. The staff is really nice and attentive.

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

I really enjoy living at The Katy!! The only drawback is that there is not enough guest parking. In addition, it can be difficult to access the building due to its proximity to the American Airlines Center when there are events.

Great place to live. Maintenance staff is always responsive and helpful. Common areas are kept clean and concierge is always there to help whenever you need them. Danny is the best!

Reply from The Katy in Victory Park

Aileena was very nice and patient. Made the process less stressful than other places. Kept me updated and always made sure my options were known and available .