The Lafayette

4.2

4.2

noisy neighbors, always construction, roaches, slow maintenance, slow email response. small kitchens. parking lot floods. love the gym and location
Overall a very good community and outstanding staff. The location is convenient and centrally located. Overall a quiet community and nice residents. The units in this building are much larger than any other community in the area.
I really enjoy living here it is a nice place with a friendly staff who made moving in very easy. It was difficulty due covid 19 but they worked around it
Just moved in and so far I love it. It is so convenient for me with regards to work and meeting up with friends! Delores is the sweetest and has been so accommodating from the first day I came to view the property!
Love the place only hate all the floods. Everyone in the building is so nice and easy to talk to. Love all the new changes like the mail room and coffee!!
I have absolutely love living here! Having a quiet apartment was very important to me. Thankfully it has been very quiet for me. The staff is pleasant and all the new updates to the building such as the package room, lounge, new washers/dryers in the laundry room has all been well done. So far everything is still going well, and I’ve been pretty pleased with the overall experience!
This is my first apartment. The staff here is nice. I have a nice view. I don't have anything negative to say about The Lafayette. Once I leave here one day, and make it in the entertainment business...I might make this place a home away from home.
The people who make up this community make you feel so welcomed. It feels so nice to feel so comfortable in your own home. The location is also the perfect spot. Everything is within a few miles away
Gorgeous facility! Newly renovated. Staff was always super friendly and helpful. Seems like a safer area of town. Also very quiet, located right by the river.
Maintenance always answers and wine night was amazing. I met So many people and I really like my neighbors. Delores is also bomb.com. I love the lounge