The Lafayette

4.1

4.1

Taylor
really great neighbors and i feel so safe here!! only problem is the parking and flooding but other than that, it’s great! the 1br1b is SO spacious!!

Calvin
Beautiful place to live . I remember when i first moved in to have my own space was the best thing about the place. but the patio and city view completely topped it off . very peaceful.

Nicholas
Perfect so far !! We’ve been here a total of 2 days and the move in process was easy and quick, Dolores is also a delight, I’m happy to be here with my family as well

Katrina
Hate the flooding and the elevator going down . Maintenance could be a lot better and faster. There are tenants need to be kept accountable for their non cleanliness of the building.

Brandon
2 months ago
I've been here for a few days now, and so far I like it. I have only met a handful of people who have been friendly. I came home last night and noticed an issue with the lock. Maintenance was here by 930am the next day to fix it. That was super fast compared to other apartments I've lived in. Delores is friendly and welcoming. I play kickball out here so location is essential to me and I'm 5mins from all the parks I play at except for Larchmont. My only qualm is the gym doesn't have a squat rack.

Asiauna
2 months ago
It’s been my first day moving in and I love my studio apartments thus far . I wish that it was slightly bigger but other than that it’s perfect for me !! I am very happy with the staff !!

Emily
3 months ago
It is a very nice community, and the apartment complex is the perfect size for me! I have a beautiful view of the water and the sunrise is probably the best part of my morning.

Dominic
3 months ago
This place has the best views for the price and cleans up super nice. Looking forward to spending time here and making this place my home. Appreciate all the great staff and engineers on site.

Debby
4 months ago
Delores is a keeper! She is helpful and responsive to questions. We stayed in the guest suite for a few days and it was very convenient. Looking forward to our new home and an awesome balcony view with a cup of tea every morning!

Verified Resident
4 months ago
I love how super dog friendly these apartments are. Everyone is on a first name basis and the staff and maintenance workers are always willing to help.