The Lafayette

4.1

4.1

Brandon
The building is nice, the unit is nice and even the area is nice. They even host events to get to know your neighbors. The only downside I've had is trying to get in contact with the office.
Verified Resident
I really love these apartments for the fact that there are so many dog friendly residents. Staff and maintenance are super nice and will try to work with you with issues. However, the parking situation does suck if you come home late.
Tremayne
about 2 months ago
Me and my husband have lived at the Lafayate for 2 years now and we absolutely love it. We live in a 2 bedroom and we have 3 kids. They only visit on the weekends. But when they are here. We have more than enough space.the bedrooms are huge. We have enough room for 3 twin sized beds and they still have plenty of room. We basically have 2 living rooms. A full dining room and a beautiful kitchen. A huge deck and the best part. All of our utilities are included. I just love it here. It’s the best place for the value and size.
Lisa
about 2 months ago
I love living here. I'm on the Eleventh Floor on the back side of the building where I sit and watch the beautiful sunsets every evening. Every single resident that I have met here are very friendly and respectful. I live in a studio apartment with a balcony and it is the perfect size for me. I work for HRT and I am literally 7 minutes from the office. I feel very fortunate and very blessed and I pinch myself every day for my beautiful home and my wonderful life. Finally, Melony is very kind, professional, friendly and helpful. She speaks to me as a person, a human being and not as an apartment number. You are very lucky to have her. Thank you for making my dreams come true. Sincerely, Lisa Davis, 11A
David
about 2 months ago
Love my apartment community!!! It is a great place to live. The staff is great and so helpful. It feels like a family, we all look out for one another.
Lyda
3 months ago
I love how open my space is and the beautiful sunsets I get to see every afternoon. Staff is always friendly and neighbors are great! I also love to see all the dogs in the building.
Mary
3 months ago
Staff is always so friendly and willing to help if we have any issues. We get to meet so many of our neighbors every day, plenty of things to do in the area
Robert
4 months ago
Fantastic staff. Nice amenities. Friendly neighbors. Amazing view. It’s a wonderful and convenient location to call home. I always feel safe.
Madison
4 months ago
Everyone I’ve passed in the hallway or elevator have been so friendly. People offering to help me and my roommate when moving in really eased our nerves about moving into this new place
Lana
5 months ago
Staff is always friendly and more than helpful, the management has been keeping up with maintenance issues, and there has been some good updates that make the building look fresh and new!