Good community to stay, nice neighbourhood, school at a walking distance makes live easy. Staff is helpful and prompt. Children play area is well equipped so does the gym.

Neat and clean community with good maintenance. All stores for shopping and malls are easily accessible. The community has lovely flowers and greenary.

The society is neat and clean. Staff is supportive. Maintenance always on time. Amenities serve the needs. Healthy and hygienic place to live.

Great pleasure to stay at windward,it's very near to temple, near to Walmart and india plaza.ots middle of meest for everything and nice play area and all...

Its great place to stay. Community has well maintained amenities and located at prime location. Has playing area and park for kids. It has well maintained GYM as well.

Feeling very nice at The lakes At Windward community.. it's totally peace here. Service are quick. People at here are very much helpful. Good experience.

Not good. I have roach infestation that is being made to be my fault to where I had to hire Orkin to come out and fix my issue and the only thing I was asking for was to subtract the $75 every other month to cover orkin fixing the issue that is not my fault. I got a demand for rent and threats of eviction because I shorted my rent $75. The lady Erin in the office was extremely rude as well as the regional manager Pamela that called me back. Both of them made it seem like it was my fault when the roaches were there before I moved in. I have a child with special needs and both my children have asthma and allergies and I have never in my life had an issue with roaches and for me to be treated this way by the leasing office is deplorable. You are going to try to evict me because I had to pay to fix an issue that their pest control could not fix in the almost 3 months that I was contacting them about this roach infestation. This is a shame.

Nice community nice people nice locality nice place nice view nice playground nice pool nice facilities nice play area nice culture and events

Nice community to live in, great neighborhood. Convenient location for groceries, shopping, restaurants and others. Great social life, spacious outdoors. Maintenance is also improving.

Very convenient location shopping, dining, temple all near by. good open spaces and parking spaces. Nice management. Good amenities, I love this place.

I have a friend named Abdul. He says this is the best place to start for a couple in Alharetta, Georgia. He is really hard good time here for about 3 years.

Its a very quiet community. Management is very responsive. They have a nice dog park and park for the kiddos. There is a nice pool to relax at and the gym has all you need for a great workout. I am very happy that a chose this place to live at.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I truly love this appartement! The residents are nice, the office too. It’s very clean and we just need to be carful on summer time with insects because the lake is there! Otherwise, the neighbors are very quiet and it’s peaceful

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Tracy was awesome throughout the entire moving experience. Very friendly and professional. From the moment I arrived for a look up until I moved in, she was terrific!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is people community to live. It has nice location near to everythink you can think of. You will it here. place for kids lots of fun and activities.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is very Good society and good neighborhood. It has all the facility like fitness center, pool and very near to Merta station and bus stop.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very cosy and quiet. Respectful neighbors and a peaceful environment.A very good experience to share with our family and friends . I will recommend it !!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The apartments community is very much active. Everybody is always outside enjoying the weather! Very dog friendly community! Which is great for us animal owners and lovers!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

i have recently moved to the community. its very pleasant and peaceful environment. nice balcony view. this community was very near by for my office.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

A very good place to live. Nice neighborhood. Lots of places and restaurants near to vicinity. Great and helpful staff. Quick turnaround for maintenance

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This community is perfect for us as it's a mixed community with lots of Indian families ...the place is very well maintained and spacious for parking, play area etc.The best part is that Walmart Costco and Indian store is at walkable distance...and a very big thanx to the leasing staff for their loving friendly and respectful behaviour...good luch

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Prompt responses to maintenance requests. Relatively quiet even being on the bottom floor. The overhead fans aren't great (there is only a high and off setting).

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This community has made it incredibly easy to apply and get the unit I wanted despite several hurdles that arose during the process. Couldn't be happier about the experience so far, all the staff were above expectations

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great to access all shopping and good location. Maintenance needs improvement. Houses are generally smaller compared to the price we pay lose access to schools

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very nice place to live. Lots of green areas, enough parking lots, clean, the people from office is very friendly and the maintenance guys are awesome