Few observation found while move in which I have already communicated to the lease office hope they will resolve ASAP I would like to thanks Oshe is very helpful :)

Good and serene environment, friendly neighborhood. Greenish landscape cover even deers and wild rabbits are seen in the vicinity. Its parks lawns and play areas are well maintained and clean all the times. Maintanance items are taken care promptly.

Everything good appartment clean good area custmer service was excelent i want to thanks oshe she was helpful she make it easy no long proceses and she respect apointements

The apartment community/property is beautiful. The staff has been easy and pleasant to work with during my relocation from Ohio to Georgia. I am very happy about my experience and my new home, thus far. I highly recommend the Alpharetta area and especially The Lakes of Windward.

The Lakes at Windward community is very eco-friendly.... Fully loaded with ammenties and greenaries.... Awesome environment... Easy access to all shops nearby at walkable distance. Loved it!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Move in was a breeze. We had a few maintenance issues, but they were taken care of right away. The staff is so nice and very on top of things.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Pretty good but to many kids playing IN the road WITHOUT parent supervision, other than that good staff and good neighbors quite and polite and kind

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

All good experience so far staying in this community. Good ambience, awesome events throughout the year keep things lively and happening. Cheers #thelakesatwindward

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I am very happy to live here, the complex es very clean and nice. The staff helped me with all my questions and made my moving a good experience.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is decent apartment building at prime location. Overall 7 out of 10. Reduced 3 for amenities and cost. 7 because of parking lots and children's open place.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is decent apartment located at prime location. A bit expensive but if location matters then this is the place. Big parking space and big playground

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Convenient location in Alpharetta, Nice neighborhood. Good people around. Ample outdoor spaces. Groceries, restaurants are near by, Hindu (Hanuman) temple, Schools nearby.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Staff is always helpful, community is clean, dog friendly, and I love my unit's layout. The neighborhood is safe right next to an elementary school. Lots of charm with big old trees all over the property. Definitely a peaceful beautiful place to live.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good amount of open space and close to Walmart, Costco, Kroger and a few company offices. Two tennis courts and a play area for children available.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The lakes at windward has been our home since May 2018. We had a few concerns at move-in like patio door blind damage, unfilled gaps on the floor and roaches. Everything was very well addressed quickly. Maintenance issues are still very timely addressed. Maintenance staff here are courteous and great. Absolutely no mold in the house. Gym could have been better. Kids play area needs some improvement and hasn't been addressed for a very long time now. Other than these two negative points, this is a great community.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good Neighbourhood. Ample outdoor space. Nearby Market places. Great people in community. Old Infrastructure (things keeps getting bad more frequently). Poor quality of work during last renovation (Granite and the earlier Flooring work).

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Good place to live. Safe and conveniently located to work and play in Alpharetta. Facilities are well maintained. Staff is friendly and professional.OSHA was amazing, made our move easy and pleasant.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The lakes at windward community is really a very nice lakes community, the lakes at windward community has playground for kids to play and spacious.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Like this community very much! The tennis courts, pool and workout room are awesome amenities! Close to shops and restaurants is a major plus.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Moving in was very easy and hassle free. the location is great. I really enjoy it. Moving in was very easy and hassle free. the location is great. I really enjoy it

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Perfect location....loved the greenary... maintenance staff is good and cooperative. Accessible to all grocery stores . Alpharetta downtown is the nearest place to hang out on weekends.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

We love living at The Lakes at Windward because the community is safe and quiet. Shopping and restaurants are very close by including the Avalon for a 30 minutes walk!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Love it here!! Beautiful community. Clean as well! Lots of shopping centers near us too! Great location! I have a year lease . I would recommend it to anyone who plans on living here . Worth it in every way!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I’ve been here two and a half years and it is still a fantastic place to live. Maintenance is always prompt and courteous every time I need them. Front office staff are always kind and helpful. Really great place to live.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Love the neighborhood! Very quiet and well kept up. Only issue is the trash, there seems to be a high volume of occupants, so trash has started to get too full.