I have a friend named Abdul. He says this is the best place to start for a couple in Alharetta, Georgia. He is really hard good time here for about 3 years.

Its a very quiet community. Management is very responsive. They have a nice dog park and park for the kiddos. There is a nice pool to relax at and the gym has all you need for a great workout. I am very happy that a chose this place to live at.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I truly love this appartement! The residents are nice, the office too. It’s very clean and we just need to be carful on summer time with insects because the lake is there! Otherwise, the neighbors are very quiet and it’s peaceful

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Tracy was awesome throughout the entire moving experience. Very friendly and professional. From the moment I arrived for a look up until I moved in, she was terrific!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is people community to live. It has nice location near to everythink you can think of. You will it here. place for kids lots of fun and activities.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is very Good society and good neighborhood. It has all the facility like fitness center, pool and very near to Merta station and bus stop.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very cosy and quiet. Respectful neighbors and a peaceful environment.A very good experience to share with our family and friends . I will recommend it !!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The apartments community is very much active. Everybody is always outside enjoying the weather! Very dog friendly community! Which is great for us animal owners and lovers!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

i have recently moved to the community. its very pleasant and peaceful environment. nice balcony view. this community was very near by for my office.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

A very good place to live. Nice neighborhood. Lots of places and restaurants near to vicinity. Great and helpful staff. Quick turnaround for maintenance

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This community is perfect for us as it's a mixed community with lots of Indian families ...the place is very well maintained and spacious for parking, play area etc.The best part is that Walmart Costco and Indian store is at walkable distance...and a very big thanx to the leasing staff for their loving friendly and respectful behaviour...good luch

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Prompt responses to maintenance requests. Relatively quiet even being on the bottom floor. The overhead fans aren't great (there is only a high and off setting).

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This community has made it incredibly easy to apply and get the unit I wanted despite several hurdles that arose during the process. Couldn't be happier about the experience so far, all the staff were above expectations

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Great to access all shopping and good location. Maintenance needs improvement. Houses are generally smaller compared to the price we pay lose access to schools

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Very nice place to live. Lots of green areas, enough parking lots, clean, the people from office is very friendly and the maintenance guys are awesome

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

The one good advantage is the close proximity of Lakes from a few Work places like Fiserv, HP etc. they are walkable. This community is very widely spread which gives enough space between apartment buildings and place to move around . Your neighbor definitely can’t peek into your loving are la through your patio. Nice and clean.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Overall great appartment complex in an excellent neighbourhood. We enjoy living here and wish the was assigned parking and shielded parking spots.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

. Excellent neighbourhood with lots of restaurants nearby. Apartments are excellent. The management team is very responsive to your needs and are always helpful.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

My husband and I really do enjoy the apartment living here. We haven’t enjoyed all the experiences that is offered at Lakes at Windward. We are both very excited to try everything out during the spring hopefully.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I’ve been living here for a month now and have been more than pleased with my new apartment! Everything has been as promised and I know I made the right decision moving here

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I really enjoy the communi environment that the Lakes offers. It's nice and quiet and I feel safe. The parking is great, never have to worry about anything.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I love the complex. Great people great staff. We have no contemplates. Everything is going great for us. The staff are some of the nicest people.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

I've been here almost 2 years and I'll be renewing for a 3rd. Wonderful place to live. Fantastic staff from management to maintenance. Thanks!

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

This is really a nice experience living over here in this society. Location is really nice for everything from daily groceries to restaurant.

Reply from The Lakes at Windward

Nice community. Nice location. Very helpful community managers and staffs. Good play areas for kids to enjoy and play. Lot of yearly events to cheer upon