The Lakes at Windward

I love love love this community from the front office staff to the neighbors & all the amenities of the complex. Also, not to mention my home is everything I wanted. I couldn’t be any happier!!!
Close to Walmart, Costco and good restaurants. Located in Alpharetta which is quite and peaceful to live. Apartments are old but maintenance staff manages to keep the apartments upright.
Everything about the apartment was wonderful. I absolutely loved my experience. Only problem i had was the tiny cockroaches that kept showing up and problems with the stovetop. Other than that I loved my experience. The luxer one lockers were a huge plus and the clubhouse was nice too
Great people in neighborhood. Nice restaurants and temple around. Near to Alpharetta downtown. Old Infrastructure, at some point of time owner should start restructuring buildings one by one as its aged out already.
This is decent apartment for living. This is decent apartment for living. This is decent apartment for living. This is decent apartment for living.
The community is decent and the apartment staff are awesome. They help with everything and take requests on priority. The apartment community has everything what we need. Just the pickup from the locker is a bit annoying.
we have enjoyed is so much so far. the move in process was so simple and fast. the leasing office is amazing, shout out to rena! she’s so helpful and sweet
The location is very good. The only security concern is lack of gated community. Parking space is ample and children playground is good. Extra space is available for additional activities.
The location is good. From security perspective only gated entrance is missing. Parking spaces are so big that we never have to worry about it anymore. Playground is decent but children can play anywhere.
The apartments are very nice and the scenery is beautiful. The move in process has been so quick and easy so far, and the staff is fantastic! Shout out to Rena, she is incredibly helpful and so sweet!