It has been a great experience. They are quick to fix work orders. Its quick for the most part. It is close to everything from places to buy food and clothes or social outings

Niceclean,nice maintenance, floor plan,washer ,quiet.wonderful office staffing pet area.nice office,good coffee,pool area nice,hot tub,secure

Nice clean reasonable traffic quiet on weekends and at night great staff always willing to assist you.like the trash pickup like the location and surrounded by grocery stores and close to Meyerland Plaza

Taylor is the absolute best!!! Sometimes a community will be great but the office staff make it baf or unbearable. That is not the case at Lakes of 610. If you want to be conveniently located to Houston's hot spots while living affordably, this is the place!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Love the complex. Different kind of vibe from approx 5 yrs ago. Use to be well cultured and diverse and now, not so much so. Very clean and well maintained. Staff very friendly and attentive.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The apartment is great. They resolved most of my maintenance problems in a timely manner. I haven’t experience any issues with theft yet. Parking spots are easy to find.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great place to live...close to my job...always clean and feel safe...office staff always nice . I really feel right at home and can leave and not worry about anything

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

location is good. the apartment itself is a little out dated and can be remodeled especially if the rent is going to continue to go up like it does. the parking spots are too small. the lawns are usually kept up nicely. office staff are generally nice and helpful.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It’s okay! The right side of the complex is much quieter; than the left side.Maintence issues could be fix faster. You shouldn’t have to continue to call for same. It’s best to be home when maintenance come by: to actually show them

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Overall I’ve had positive experiences living at Lakes of 610 Apartments. Management has always been courteous and helpful and if there ever are issues, they address them right away. I’ve found the same to be true with the maintenance team as well. What I dislike about this community is the lack of consideration when it comes to noise/music either late at night or early in the morning. People driving into the parking lot in the middle of the night will have their music blaring and bass pumping, which is annoying. It’s also frustrating when people use their sound systems, such as the bass or subwoofer, late at night as well, which very easily permeates through walls and can wake you up or keep you up. Even after management addresses this issue with neighbors, it still tends to continue.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Love it mane!!! Extremely nice and quiet makes homes actually feels like home. With the addition of a fitness room will make it absolutely Perfect but even without it I love The Lakes of 610 Apartments.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great apartments quiet area very convenient great management team If the apartments had a gym it would be way better I like the neighbors people are friendly

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I’m a new resident here. Had a rough start had a few issues. But they where taken care of and now I’m satisfied resident! I would like for trash service and elevators also new Renovated appliances but hey.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Can’t complain about much in the two years I’ve been here. I love how quiet it is around the complex. Also I’ve never had a maintenance concern not addressed promptly.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have stayed this apartment for a half year. I like this apartment because staffs are very friendly and helpful. The huge plus points for me are that rent is really competitive and the unit includes washer and dryer. Although room size is small and building structure looked old and a bit flimsy with wooden structure, the size is very enough for single and the rent price is quite good. Sometimes I annoyed with rowdy neighbors after 8 pm (everybody should be quiet as common sense in community), but not that bad. Most people are nice here. Over all, I am very satisfied with my stay here.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Apartment is awesome with user friendly neighborhood. Staff members are superb. They provide fast service to customer. It is glad to be part of this community.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The management team was nice and the location is great for convenience to all things like grocery stores, restaurants and social events. Public transportation is right outside the gate.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Pretty good so far. Clean and safe. Noise is minimal. Quick and Prompt Response to problems. Organized and affordable considering area. A+++

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Taylor was amazing and super helpful in my short notice move in. Everybody in the complex seems friendly enough and the unit has ample room.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I've lived here for a month so far and I think my favorite part about this complex is the staff. I've seen them on several occasions and they have always been welcoming and full of support. I only have a few issues around my apartment but I am sure it will be handled properly

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Everything seems nice and I appears that the company places a high priority on cleanliness and the landscaping. I really appreciate the cameras along the property to keep everyone safe.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have lived at Lakes of 610 going on 5 years. The office staff is friendly and professional and the Maintenance staff are excellent. I have never waited more than 24 hrs to get an issue resolved.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I really have enjoyed living here thus far. Everyone is quiet for the most part and I’m so close to work! Would definitely recommend this place as a first apartment.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Overall good community but outside is very noisy. Can hear the person walking upstairs..and the traffic outside. My sleep is affected by the noise. Besides that, the maintenance requests we sent were not very satisfying.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The apartment is clean and the area is safe and quiet. Application and move in process was easy. Staff were helpful and they assist me to choose the best apartment and the best time for move in. I am really satisfy with my apartment choice.