Everything is clean and well kept. They staff is very knowledgeable about the property. The unit is very spacious and I love how the sun shine in the unit.

The only thing I hate is the parking hopefully that changes other than that everything is wonderful Taylor in the office is amazing I know I got on her nerves but she still kept her patience with me and helped me with everything

Pretty good leasing office except we have who keep the gate broke we need security also that we can see would be nice although there is little crime that I know of

My experience here as a resident has been very pleasurable. The staff has been awesome an quick to help out an or fix things when ask. Great place to stay

Great location for the cost of the apt. Maintenance is nice and very responsive. Nice pool and property kept well. Close to NRG and 610 freeway

This is my second year living here and I really like the apartments. They are quiet and the neighbors are nice and polite. The office staff have been helpful and kind when I have had questions or needed help. Also, maintenance responds to requests pretty quickly as well. In total I have had a great experience living here.

When I moved in Taylor and Carolyn were so helpful, and questions or concerns I had were addressed immediately, even emails were responded too quickly. It definitely made the moving process less stressful.

I was very impressed with how professional but friendly the staff was during my move-in. It’s exciting to live somewhere that has value but also amenities that match their community and staff. Looking forward to this lease and maybe another at the lakes

I have definitely enjoyed living here. I always get my maintenance checked on very quickly when I’ve had an issue. The employees are very attentive, and I am very happy here.

Everything is great so far, the maintenance team responds the maintain requests quickly. And the leasing office staff are friendly, they smiles all the time.

The walls are kinda thin. I can hear almost everything around me in the other apartments. Other than that the staff is nice, Maintenance is good and it’s in a great area.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Patiently waiting for Winter in Houston because it is entirely to hot in HOUSTON!. Just 2 More months until FALL then BOOM! here goes winter!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It is very clean and quiet thru out the apts. Maintenance is prompt to respond and every one is nice. Location is great and near good restaurants. Medical Center is really close. Also very close to 69, 288, and 610.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It’s a pretty chill place. A lot of close by food options, and close to 610 so the location is great. Never had an issue with any neighbors but living across from the pool could get a little noisy at times.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

So far my experience has been okay. Everyone working at the front is nice but I feel like none of my maintenance requests are taken seriously and haven’t really been taken care of. I’m also disappointed that the gate call box never works.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

My favorite thing about the apartments are the friendly office staff and the great maintenance :) the pool upkeep is fantastic. Plus the hottub you wont find anywhere else. Wish there was a fitness room with a treadmill and some free weights maybe ? Cockroaches are an issue though at the moment as they tend to be in houston apartments from time to time. But i did just renew my lease because these apartments are as good as possible for the price and close location to the uh campus. And like i said the people running this place are always friendly and deal with issues ive had immediately

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The community is very professionally managed and the staff is attentive to tenants needs. It's good to see that funds are frequently allocated to the maintenance and up keep of the property.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Overall it’s been great . The apartment is really good more space and more room to be comfortable. Overall I’m glad I chose to live here. Front desk is helpful . The move in was not bad at all . It’s quite and peaceful and just glad to be able to come home to a quite area.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

So far no bugs... Which is great. Lots of parking. The grounds are kept up and nice. Office staff have been great. Walls in the apartment are a little then, can hear my neighbor talking through the walls. These are older apartments so a few things here and there that I don't like about design, like the fact the living room has no light or ceiling fan. Overall you get decent apartment for decent price.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It is a good community to live in. I have been living here for a year and I do not have any issues with it. The staff is good and friendly, maintenance is good also.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have been living here for almost a year now. The community is good, maintenance is also good. The only suggestion I have is regarding the fitness center. I think the management is working on it. But overall good experience.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I'm loving it! Very quiet and comfortable place. I lived in the area before, but didn't know what I was missing all this time just around the corner.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It's been good so far, nice complex. The application process was easy, but my unit was not clean when I picked up my keys. But management and maintenance are very responsive and do take care of its residents.

Staff is always friendly and helpful. Always have cookies and snacks waiting. Very prompt with information and calling back. On top of that, the location is great for me. Right off Maine and near my work.

It is the wonderful place. It is awesome to be part of this community. The staff members are helpful and provides all the necessary facilities to it's residents.