Love it!!! So peaceful in this complex and the apartment is so clean no bugs nothing! The best move I have made honestly. And Ms. Taylor is such a great help and she's very sweet whatever u need her to do she gets it done period!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

been living at the lakes of 610 for a week now, and Im enjoying it. it is very quiet and staff is always nice to help with any questions. they respond quick. would recommend to stay here.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience at these apartments. i can tell the staff and maintence really care about the residents here and always respond to us in a timely manner

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The Lakes at 610 has been a pleasant experience for the me. It is a very quiet residence with friendly neighbors. Maintenance is always quick to respond to request. The workers in the office are always gracious when I come into the office and are very accommodating. Great place to live.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

a little slow and unclear on maintenance requests at times. i like the community and location. i’ve only had some more so strenuous things needing to be done. which brings me to the fact that i feel like this apartment wasn’t fully ready for move in. i say that because of toilet issues, cabinet problems, medicine cabinet falling off, etc. makes me feel like they just put me here to get my money.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I moved in few days ago and the move in was effortless, aided by the management. The apartment I moved into was very clean, especially the bathroom since I have had terrible experiences in the past. I am pleased with the welcome so far.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I was almost lost because I did not find a great place to live in until my friend suggested the lakes of 610 apartments so I visited the office of them and they greeted me then I saw the apartment! It was amazing and in a great decuration and order.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It was wonderful. I got answers to my questions and got help and I like staying in this unit But specially morning it is very noisy some garden things cutting is being done and starting very early. These things should have done in the daytime.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

So far so good!!! Taylor is AWESOME!! Very new to the community. Quiet yet friendly neighbors, parking is definitely an upgrade from my last place.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I love my new place my move was very smooth and the community is very much quite and very clean and the girls in the front office are very professional

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at The Lakes. The office and maintenance staff are very responsive, friendly and professional. I have lived here for over 5 years and have never had an issue with the staff at all. The grounds are kept relatively clean. They regularly garden and tend the lawn. The only complaint that I have is that there is a lot of trash around the parking lot. I will never understand why people throw garbage on the ground when there are dumpsters and (hopefully) garbages in their own apartments.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I haven’t been here ping but so far i can say that the apartments are Quiet , clean , and staff is amazing !!!! And you’re close by everything which is even better

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great staff and love my new home.will be referring people...Wonderful area to stay in easy access to all major highways.. Thanks to the office manger tbst helped me

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It’s been a really convenient place to live because it’s 15 mins to work. The neighborhood is really quiet and close to the medical center. I love this place because they have a lot of space in the apartments and most amenities included

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The staff of lakes of 610 is super wonderful. Always willing to help, an able to answer questions when needed. Such a great place to stay. They look out for residents an make sure the upkeep is up to par.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

We have been here 3 months and have appreciated the very friendly staff, the wonderful neighbors and how quiet and cozy the community feels!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Hi just moved in one week now and I like it here it's clean and quiet... and the apartment is very nice it's a safe place to life and the staff are nice and friendly...👍👍👍

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Nice neighborhood close to everything. Nice staff, love that they accept packages and maintenance is timely and quick. Will definitely renew if I got a good deal after my lease is up.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Lakes of 610 offer a clean community, professional staff and maintenance responds in a timely manner. Staff is very friendly and willing to assist the residents.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It has been a great experience. They are quick to fix work orders. Its quick for the most part. It is close to everything from places to buy food and clothes or social outings

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Niceclean,nice maintenance, floor plan,washer ,quiet.wonderful office staffing pet area.nice office,good coffee,pool area nice,hot tub,secure

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Nice clean reasonable traffic quiet on weekends and at night great staff always willing to assist you.like the trash pickup like the location and surrounded by grocery stores and close to Meyerland Plaza

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Taylor is the absolute best!!! Sometimes a community will be great but the office staff make it baf or unbearable. That is not the case at Lakes of 610. If you want to be conveniently located to Houston's hot spots while living affordably, this is the place!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Love the complex. Different kind of vibe from approx 5 yrs ago. Use to be well cultured and diverse and now, not so much so. Very clean and well maintained. Staff very friendly and attentive.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The apartment is great. They resolved most of my maintenance problems in a timely manner. I haven’t experience any issues with theft yet. Parking spots are easy to find.