Staff is always friendly and helpful. Always have cookies and snacks waiting. Very prompt with information and calling back. On top of that, the location is great for me. Right off Maine and near my work.

It is the wonderful place. It is awesome to be part of this community. The staff members are helpful and provides all the necessary facilities to it's residents.

I have been a resident for four years and I enjoy living here. The maintenance dept response is good. Security has improved. The parking is good. The management staff is friendly and understanding.

This is my first time moving out on my own into an apartment, and it’s been a great experience. I’ve had little to no problems living here. When I need assistance or have a question, the office always takes care of me.

So far we have had a good experience having no problem with our apartment. The complex is quiet and the people in the office are friendly and always willing to help.

The office staff is great. No problems thus far! Taylor is awesome . She helps when needed with no questions ask! Maintenance is great as well.

I gave 3 stars because I'm a future resident relocating from the Midwest. I've enjoyed the convenience of doing things remotely, however, i was moreso encouraged to apply quicky due to the website's Look and Lease promotion only to find out from the leasing manager after being approved I would have had to move in immediately. That's obviously not possible since I'm moving 1000 miles South but it would have been nice if more detais were stated once you click the promotion link to apply. I've considered applying elsewhere with the same amenities but added (plainly written) promotion.

Great place to stay. Quiet community friendly neighbors. The leasing staff is great. Though I have been here long, I’ve enjoyed my stay. Looking forward to the rest of the year.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I really enjoy it if I'm being honest. My needs are met and my neighbors are very nice. There's a bus stop right out front of the complex and I feel safe where I am. I have not been here for long but I like it and I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great like the community apartment complex how everything looks great the attention of the agents is great no issues at all how the pool is clean.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It is fairly quiet, clean, maintenance is quick. Neighbors are cool and respectful. I do wish there were more community events. I unfortunately do see a lot of dog poop.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Love staying here it's peaceful no commotion and everyone is very helpful and Ms. Angela is awesome and stays on top of everything and whenever you need something or have a concern she is their and always willing to help great area to stay in and wonderful apartments I have been here 3 months so far and I love it!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Ready to move in. The process was fast and easy. The apartment that was showed to me had different color counter tops but when I was shown my apartment the counter tops were black. I was not happy with the black and I was able to switch apartments to the color I wanted.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great apartments love it here! The staff is very nice and friendly. I honestly have no complaints about the apartments. I love the area it’s close to everything.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The move in process was smooth and the office was accommodating. Maintenance is quite responsive. The community seems safe and sound. The pool is nice, but could be a bit more clean.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Apartments are very affordable, very quiet where you don’t ever see anyone else. Only wish our apartment was the display one they showed us originally because the one we moved into smells really badly of cigarette smoke. Myself and my significant other do not smoke but the place smells so bad it makes our clothes smell like smoke and people then think we smoke and stink because of it.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I Have been living at Lakes of 610 for a month now. The property and management are great. If I need a work order put in, it is completed within the next day. The community seems great so far. Its quiet and has been a great place to live so far.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

There is some noise coming from condensator. Staff is nice. Maintenance wonderful. Actually I give 3 because the condensator noise disturb me.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

As my renewal approaches I still love living at The Lakes of 610. Quiet community with great neighbors for the most part. Management fixes things in a timely manner and they are courteous to your needs.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Overall, my experience was pleasant. There were one or two occasions within the last two years that I felt unsafe in the parking lot. However, I noticed numerous security cameras were installed to address my fears and concerns of unusual, illegal, and potentially dangerous activities (e.g. multiple cars were broken into on one occasion). Other than those issues, I had very positive experiences with all of the apartment staff.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I’ve never felt unsafe in the complex. The maintenance is very attentive and friendly. The office staff has always been helpful to us. We would definitely recommend.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The staff was very helpful in moving in. I am happy with the apartment I got. The only unfortunate thins is that you can tell the buildings are old.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It’s been very quietly lately. I’m glad the company got rid of all those reserve spots that wasn’t paid for. Maintenance has been much better.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Very nice place reside great neighborhood great neighbors great staff some descent shopping access to 288 and 610 reliant stadium nearby and almeda rd very close3

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

So far so good. Leasing office team are nice. But I found some parts don’t work on the first day when I moved in. The buildings are pretty new.