Very nice place reside great neighborhood great neighbors great staff some descent shopping access to 288 and 610 reliant stadium nearby and almeda rd very close3

So far so good. Leasing office team are nice. But I found some parts don’t work on the first day when I moved in. The buildings are pretty new.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

My unit is not large but it looks good. It has all the facilities I feel necessary. My two cats love this place and they are really enjoying wandering around.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I've had a mostly good experience living here. Quiet community, quick maintenance, efficient office staff. This is generally a pretty solid place to live.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Wonderful. Quiet,excellent staff.Beautiful Landzcapenice, clean , pool,wonderful maintenance.Just love it all I would not change anything. The staff

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here at the lakes of 610 apartments. I have had some really bad experiences in the past, but here I have had zero problems. The staff has been really friendly and ready to help me with mail and packages and the maintenance people respond to the online requests really fast.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office were excellent upon me moving in. Especially Taylor, she was extremely helpful and patient. (I tend to have alot of questions lol).

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Lakes of 610 is by far the best place to stay...great location and great prices. Very well recommended. Great management, love this place will absolutely re new my lease for as long as I need to

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I like the smallness of the complex.I think you should get rewards for paying your rent before it’s due every month.You should not go up every time your lease is renewed .I rate you guys at 7

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Wooden structure is not good blocking noise from outside and neighbor, otherwise it's an old but well maintained property, The property management is very responsive.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I can walk around the apartments and the whole area is clean and no one messes with you....the area where the pool is, I like it a lot because I can rest Quietly

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I love my apartment and how convenient it is to my job ! The response time to request is great ! It could use upgrade to appliances but all in all good experience!!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Cool community,quiet no problems as of now neighbors are friendly clean but I am waiting for the pool to open.... management is nice love it

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It feels really comfortable coming home. The grounds are well manicured. The place is clean, it's taken care of. My apartment is great. I'm happy to have found this treasure.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

This apartment community is superb with beautiful and lovely surrounding. It is greatfull to be a part of this community. Services by the members are great.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

A few maintenance issues, but the staff has been very civil in solving our issues. they reply swiftly to maintenance request. the maintenance staffA+

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have greatly enjoyed staying in these apartments the past 2 years. The only thing I would change would be that the kitchens need to be updated. That’s about it. Everything else is great.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

A fitness center or a volleyball court would be awesome to have. Overall nice community to live. The experience has been good so far. Minor improvements needed but management is working on it.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Good community to live. Needs some improvement like the roads but overall good experience so far. Would be better to if we had a fitness center on the community.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Great response time in regards to service issues. Friendly staff. Quiet, community of individuals from all walks of life living in a harmonious atmosphere.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Maintenance is really good they speak compared to my last place of residence. Neighborhood is quiet. Location good. Parking situation for residents is nice and easy just how it should be. Community rewards plan is good nice to see management office encourage interaction.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I like the community in that you feel home, you always have nice neighbourhood. Everyone cares about the place as owners and residents. I like the greenery and the safety.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

My Resident experience is wonderful. The up keep on the property is wonderful. The Staff are very friendly and go the extra mile.It’ a great place to call home.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

It’s been fine. Only complaint is that sometimes when people are talking outside their voices project even when they aren’t talking as loud and we totally need package boxes because Office hours often cause me to miss a package and I it’s hard to leave during work hours just to pick up a package.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I love it the office staff is friendly. The community is nice all around. I have no complaints about my apartment everything works fine. I made a good decision