I have had completely positive residential experiences. The complex is always clean and maintained. The property is constantly being upgraded and modernized.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I'm loving it so far the staff is friendly. The landscape is always kept up and the rent is reasonable. I love the third floor view. And I also love the fact that I have a washer and dryer.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Was nice been here with you guys most especially during the hurricane period last year despite the horrific weather and storm we were as saved as the storm her self

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

For the past 3 years the experience living here overall has been good. The maintenance is always quick to respond and so nice. I lobe the location being so close to restaurants and central to a lot of places I need to go

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I've only lived in the Community for the last Month. The experience has be great to say the least. Havent had any issues so far, hopefully it will stay that way.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I love the 2 ladies in the leasing Office (Taylor and Enny). They are si helpful and friendly. I have been here for 3 weeks now and have been over there with a couple of questions and they were always there to help me. Service was always immediate and if you need a service in your home, they help you straight away. I recommend Lakes at 610!!!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Me gusta mucho vivir en the lakes of 610, es muy tranquilo, el personal de leasing es muy amable y siempre atento en especial Enny, el personal de mantenimiento es muy efeciente, las áreas siempre están muy limpias y lo mejor es la piscina ¡Me encanta!

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here, it is a very quiet, peacefull and pretty place. I love that it has never been hard to find a parking spot even if I get home late.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Have not moved in, but very excited to become a part of this community. The application process was very simple, hopefully living here is equally enjoyable.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I fairly enjoy my neighborhood, at one point the class of people that begin to move into the apartments were questionable but it's has gotten better.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I choose the apartment because of price and Taylor Roach at the Office was great with processing my application and getting back to me with update. SO far so good havent had any issues yet.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I love living at the lakes of yeet 10 apartments. I feel like the staff genuinely cares about each resident and they always respond to incidents in a timely manner

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

About to move in to my new apartment - visited once and the community was quiet, main reason for my choice since im not a fan of busy community.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Living at Lakes of 610 has been a peaceful adventure so far with a minimal amount of disruptions, it's pretty ideal for someone who likes to live low-key. The location is also great as there are plenty of food places nearby and easy of access to the freeway.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I really enjoy living at Lakes of 610. It is close to work, a small community and quiet for the most part (waste management comes at 5am). I major plus is that there is always parking and maintenance is super fast and helpful! I really do love living here.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I have recently started living here. The experience is good so far. Looking forward to having a healthy living experience. Thank you very much

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

The Lakes of 610 apartments have been a great place to live. My roommate and I have had no problems and enjoy our apartment. The grounds are clean and the gate system is always working. Also, having a big pool is nice.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Lakes at 610 is a wonderful community to live. Apartments are spacious and landscaping is beautiful. Love the pool area and outdoor grill. Living near the NRG is a plus.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I really enjoy it here and I feel safe. the staff here really seems to care about the residents and always try to stay on top of any issues we bring to their attention.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Very quiet, could use remodeling.Nice area to live in but the pricing could be a bit less due to the appearance of the units. Would recommend for the convenience.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Very friendly and attentive.. I only had one bad experience with the staff (Ebony) she was very rude and not understanding at all, but overall everyone is very nice.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

I enjoy living in Lakes of 610 because of it’s location. It’s close to my job and near 610. There are things I don’t like, for instance people break into our cars like crazy. The only thing they did was install cameras, but it still happens and there has been no resolution. 10+ cars get broken into on random nights. We are also located next to Alcon manufacturing and there are loud machines running 24/7 which you can hear throughout your apartment at night.

Reply from The Lakes of 610 Apartments

Staff is nice prompt and friendly. We all are one big family. Keep up the great work!!! This is a something new an very neat for the residents