Landing at Double Creek

4.6

4.6

Lorena
Nice place to live, quiet and safe. One thing I do not like is the hallways are dirty, because landscape employees blow grass and other stuff I ti the building hallways. Instead of blowing it out!!
Demond
So far i like it , its a quiet neighborhood and i live my house and how it look great place too move the office staff is pretty cool and they coo
Brian
Living here is nice but literally anyone can come through our gates which makes thing sketchy. Our pool is never in good condition I actually had it tested and the chemicals are off and always cloudy. I think we as many people that live here we could have more grills around the area. Also the trash system that we are using is absolutely horrible
Laurence
about 2 months ago
Overall, this is a great community. The amenities are nice and maintenance is quick to respond and help when there are issues. Having the front gates fixed has created an additional layer of safety and security as well.
Yasmin
about 2 months ago
Definitely great for your first apartment the only issue is the dog poo smell after the rain that’s only IF neighbors don’t pick up their doggy’s biz along with super thin walls :/ you can definitely hear your upstair neighbors. Other than that the experience of living here was super great the front office staff was super amazing! I would 10/10 recommend.
Nora
2 months ago
Very friendly residents and staff. Quiet place, lots of amenities! They’ve done a few upgrades around the complex so thats nice. I definitely feel at home
Megan
2 months ago
gate has not worked 90% of the time i have lived here. gate beeper doesn't work half of the time for gym/pedestrian walkway anyway. nice pool and nice gym, office staff is very kind and helpful. nice apartments but can hear quite literally every footstep and whisper of my next door and upstairs neighbors.
Brandy
3 months ago
Too much noises third floor and I love living here and have my first baby born living in my first apt here I so grateful hope this community is the best
Alexandra
3 months ago
Amazing place to live so far. Almost 2 years and have no complaints. Anytime we’ve had any issues like a maintenance issue it is resolved in a timely manner. The complex is pretty quiet and nice!
Julia
3 months ago
I have absolutely loved my experience at the Landing so far. I moved in back in March and my dog and I have had such a wonderful time. Everyone has been helpful, the community is quiet, and the staff has been very accommodating.