I Love the location, the units are cute and clean and the staff is really nice and helpful!The gym is also brand new and very convenient for my late workouts.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The apartment itself is perfect. I didn’t give a five star due to the visitor parking APP (just inconvenient IMO) & gym not 24/7 after renovations started almost a year ago.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The landing at double creek is exactly what I want out of an apartment complex. With the quiet nature of the buildings to the commodities, I feel comfortable and safe!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Good place. Nice ang quiet. Feel safe always. I saw a lot of animals in this property which I like it. The people are friendly when they see each other.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Had a bad experience here from the beginning, been lied to by staff and threatened by residents, and it’s also covered in (at least) dog and bird poop). Also, no parking, so do not live here.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

One of the best apartment complexes in Austin. This community has some amazing people. All the staff on site are very professional and are there whenever you need them.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Paula was very nice. Even ran into one of the current residents. Everyone seems to really enjoy being there. Looking forward to the move. Thank you!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Is very nice place office staff are nice and maintenance are professional I really happy to be a resident for this a great community dogs part are clean all time tanks again

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Has been a great time. Quiet, nice neighborhood. I like that the complex is so close to down town Austin, even though traffic is terrible!!!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Been here 4 months. Did not tell us any of the amenities would be closed for months when we moved in. Still 5 months later then gym is still not fully open. All the fences are doors around the complex do not work and are falling apart. They do not maintain stuff well.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We love living at Landing at Double Creek! Great property. Beautiful apartments. The ammenitites are also amazing. Looking forward to living here for years

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

This place is great! The staff is so friendly and always ready to help. I love how close we are to shopping centers and also the fact that it’s a quiet community!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Apartment interior is very nice. Exterior needs some help. Stairwells and hallways is in need of some attention. Very embarrassing when inviting company over and they have to see the stained and filthy stairways and hallways.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It's been great! The staff has been very helpful and the common areas are really nice. The gym is pretty well equipped and the buildings are very well maintained.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Mostly happy with my experience here, there are a few issues that have been hard to get resolved with management though. For example, I requested to have pest control to my apartment and they skipped twice in a row, even though a manager said she would make sure they'd come

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here! Now that all the amenities are in the apartment is very nice. My roommates and I all really enjoy it and like living here a lot.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The gym should be open 24/7 by now, we’ve been waiting too long already. The music is too loud in the club house, I can’t work with the noise.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Everyone is always so nice and welcoming! Anytime I have a problem I know it’s going to get taken care of in a timely manner. The staff here is wonderful!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Moving in 'The Landing' was great. Aside from a couple of things that weren't mentioned (gas being separate) and a couple things in our apartment that aren't working (ice-maker), the move-in process was great!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

No visitor parking, was charged wrong amount for rent for 2 months, change in visitor parking unhelpful, ants in bathroom since move-in, put in work order 3 months ago and have not received any maintenance help

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Cannot way enough good things about Derek. They helped me find a way to move in with the issues I had with my rental history. They gave me the opportunity to fix my problems from before

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Friendly staff, love the new club house. Really like the new google fiber. Its make streaming our tv and internet so much faster and easier. I only wish that there was more visitors parking.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Really love having such a large yard and a clean, spacious home. Very updated and modern. Neighbors have been very friendly. The pool is very cool. Love the chairs that are in the pool. Had a few miscommunications when I was moving in that made me feel uncomfortable, and I still don’t have a gate key fob even though I’m in my second week of living here. Hopefully my stay will continue to be a good one.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Spacious apartments, and great community. Love the new pool area. Parking is never a hassle, guest parking is hard to come by. All and all a great place to live!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here it's quiet and peaceful and happy a community and it's close to my work and my son's school I love the staff they are always nice and very helpful with anything I need 😊