The Landing at Double Creek

Everyone in the office has been so helpful and informative. The area is quiet and I feel safe all the time. Another plus is having a clean community even being next to the dog park.
These apartments are so pretty and the community is professional. We lived in another apartment complex in Austin and it was nothing compared to the landing.
Love this apartment complex. This coming October will make it 3 amazing years here at The Landing at Double Creek apartment complex. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone!
The staffing here made everything easy for me and my boyfriend to move here! Wouldn’t complain about anything so far! Love living here!!! I definitely see my self renewing my lease!!
The walls are a little thin. So I can hear everything around me and vice versa. They didn’t have parking passes when I moved in. The trash people always get my trash every week.They don’t have elevators for the top floors. Stuff is a little slow and you typically have to remind them a few times. Overall, it’s been OK to stay at these apartments.
Living at The Landing at Double Creek is like living at a resort. I am loving living here and everyone is doing an absolute amazing job! Keep it up!
Nice place to live. Derek was always super helpful and friendly every time I encountered him or needed help from the office. Best experience I’ve had at an apartment complex because of that guy.
Love the staff including maintenance! They make sure residents are well and if need something they are on top of it. Also the residents are respectful and there is peace here.
Celebrating my 3 year anniversary at the Landing at double creek :) I love it here, nice neighbors, quite community, awesome staff, beautiful amenities, and great location! Couldn't ask for more!!!
The landing location is very convenient to shopping and major highway I 35. The apartment complex looks neat and well maintained. It seems quite and peaceful. Hopeful that we will enjoy and love our stay here.