Its been good so far. I like how the hallways are outdoors. The property seems to be well kept. The trash service is nice. The apartment was

We have had some ups and downs with this complex but Sylvia was ALWAYS there for us and helped us get through our issues. I’m truly glad she’s here and is able to make our experience better!

I love how friendly this whole community is. I do have a dog and I love the fact they very dog friendly, even asking to see him in the office. The communication here is exceptional, anytime I have an issue they reply within a day. I love living here!

Very friendly and helpful staff!! Love the layout of the complex and property. Great amenities for the community. They always make sure to keep the property near and clean too! Thank you!

First time miggrated here in america and my husband found this apartment that is really nice. I like the pool 😍 and the club house i always play billards. The apartment is the best. We always come home late because of work thats why we dont have parking in our building. But i like it. 😅

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Always very helpful especially with maintenance requests!! I would recommend to anyone. I love how close it is to south park meadows! Very convenient location

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Nice place. Some not so nice people smelling like "skunk", if you what that means. Dogs poorly controlled. At times guests take up resident spots.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Love the community! Only downside is for early morning commute, to get out and turn left on 1626 can take up to 35minutes on school/business days. (7:30a.m-10:00a.m)

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great Location, Not for from my job which is at the Airport. Neighborhood is quiet, Grounds are well maintained. Apartments are modern. I am looking forward to seeing the completed community center / pool and gym. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The community overall has been a great place to live. We just need more visitor parking and an update on the fitness center’s remodel and opening.

Love the environment, nice people everywhere and good community. Also like how clean everything is. Way better than my last apartment I just had.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

up until this point in the leasing process, Derek has been nothing short of awesome and very detail oriented. I dropped in for a tour and he was very personable and friendly. He made me feel less anxious and more comfortable about my move.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love this community so much already!! The staff is so welcoming and personable. I can not wait to move in and enjoy the quality life style they offer 😭❤️😁

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great location in South Austin. Basically close to everything (food, shopping, movies, doctors, etc). Pet friendly. Very quiet community. Helpful staff.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Love the customer service always very excellent Derick is superb and this place is really pretty and clean they also answer phones with great attitudes

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I’ve been here less than a month and I love it! It’s quiet. People are friendly and I feel at home. I can’t wait until the pool is done and the sun is out!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Though I’ve had a rough start here, the entire office staff have done a tremendous job of helping to remedy any issues (neighbor problem, transferring apartments, etc.). They’ve been nothing but empathetic, proactive and patient- which are rarities at this price point, and especially considering the fact that I’m in the smallest 1 bedroom apartment. That kind of service will likely have me re-signing at the end of my lease. The complex itself could use some tlc, but is generally clean, safe, and somewhere I very much look forward to calling home.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Me encanta, es un lugar espectacular para vivir , cómodo, seguro y muy buen ubicado, buen servicio en la oficina, muy buena la atención de cualquier reclamo

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here!! I moved here 4 years ago when I first came to Austin and there's no place else I'd consider home. The staff is awesome and on top of everything. I love Landing Double Creek!!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I’ve been living in this complex unit for about 3 years now and let me tell you the staff is amazing! They help out as much as possible and maintenance is always on top of things with work orders!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I would say this being my first time living in an apartment and I’ve never experienced such good people as I have here. They keep us updated on everything, and you can talk to them about whatever concern you have and they will respond back very quickly.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Very clean apartment complex. Staff is very reliable. Compared to other apartment complexes this complex is in better shape and the interior of the apartments are nicer for a good price. Haven’t had any noise problems in the complex.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The Landing at Double Creek is a great apartment complex. The grounds are well taken care of, the maintenance are quick, and the office staff are helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

This is a very nice apartment. It's my first apartment and it's not too expensive and has a very nice kitchen and appliances. Everyone seems very nice.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The landing at double creek is a very quiet and peaceful place to live,the apartment staff is always willing to help and the maintenance staff is outstanding......