The Landing at Double Creek

Overall the complex is great, the office is quick to return messages and issues. The only reason I’m not giving a full 5 stars, is because the dog parks could be a lot nicer. There are a lot of dog parents and not enough seating outside or shade or even obstacles to let keep the dogs entertained. Also at night it’s really dark and better lighting would be great. Also the “dog bathing” is not really that easy with no actual tub or hook to keep pet in place.
7 months in and I literally have nothing bad to say. Everyone in the office is always awesome with me. They always help with the stupidest thing I have promptly. The neighbors I have seen have been nice enough to at least acknowledge me. Pretty quiet for the most part.
Love it here! Staff is amazing, Derek is so helpful and great. Amenities are upgraded and spectacular. Maintenance works fast and the apartment it self is so cozy!
Great place to live! Staff is excellent with great customer service ! The area is good too. The pool is clean along with the gym. Residents are friendly.
I love it here. And the property managers take care of anything that needs attention. I called about my washer acting up and they were at my apartment the very next day.
I have enjoyed living at the Landing at Double Creek. It’s a nice community and the team at the office is very friendly and great to work with.
Love the location sense of comfort and security. Miss the community events put on by the office. I enjoy using the updated amenities. I've been living here for 2 years and considering leasing again.
The staff was very patient and help with us when we were looking for apartment. The moving in was a breeze and now we’re enjoying living here.
Have been a resident for over 2 years and have not had any bad experiences here to date. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Issues are always resolved quickly.
This is such an amazing community. Everyone in the office is friendly and sweet and with covid going on they have been very understanding. Just signed our lease for the 3rd year in a row and even got my sister to move to the community and she LOVES it!