The Landing at Double Creek

4.6

4.6

The Landing at Double Creek is a gorgeous property, with beautiful landscaping, a great dog park and an extremely nice apartment! I’ve been here 4.5 years and enjoy it!!
Great! Staff and maintenance are very friendly and responsive, even on weekends! Their concern and readiness to help is very welcoming! Awesome customer service as well.
I’ve enjoyed continuing to live here. The office staff is kind and maintenance is quick to respond and help when needed. I plan to renew my lease.
Cant wait to move it but Tyler had be extremely helpful with the application process! Me and my girlfriend are super excited to finally have our own space!
Just moved here from Michigan, only been about a week but really enjoying it here. So far everyone I've ran into has been more than kind to me, which is extremely refreshing as the whole area is brand new to me.
I moved from San Francisco back in March 2020. I spent a few months researching for a place to live before I moved here. I had seen so many apartments since December 2019, but the second I saw this place it was 'love at first sight'. I called the realtor that was helping me out and told him this was it. Next week will be my year anniversary of moving in, and after being in Austin and seeing different places in person, having the opportunity to move again I can say that I love it here, wouldn't mind a bigger living room and tad smaller kitchen, though. =D
It’s great! Wonderful place! Woohoo! Yay! Excited! Great customer service! Wouldn’t change a thing! Great yard maintenance! Great maintenance over all!
I’ve honestly loved being a resident here. It’s really peaceful and not too noisy and I have everything I need in all in one place. This is the best apartment I’ve resided in to date! Thanks for being so awesome.
I had moved here this years me and my boyfriend and we been happy Here is amazing places I have live now. It very calm and quiet. Very peace’s around here.
Love my community! Excited for warmer weather so I can have fun at the beautiful pool area. I also love the fact they open the "wall" to the gym so you get fresh air while working out.