The landing was my first home in Austin, TX and I'm so glad I went with my gut and signed a lease here. Since day 1, the office staff was welcoming and personable. They throw cute little events now and then in effort to build community. The dogs get a pretty spacious dog park and all the owners are there around 7pm which creates a nice little dog community.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Communication with the tenants about the going on's around the community has been horrible. I typically have to call the office to find out any community updates.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I think the apartment is good, but I’m upset about the amenities not being able to be used. We moved in December b/c we were told construction would be done by February and it’s now July and still not finished. The amenities were a big part of why we moved in the first place.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Awesome place to live. Very quiet and secluded. Parking is always available and there’s never any issue with have maintenance assist with anything.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The gym could be better. I look forward to seeing its improved state. This would greatly reduce the cost of having to go to a gym and sign a membership.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It’s been great, although we’re ready for the pool and gym to reopen as well as have a fob for the gate entrance. Although we love how clean the property stays!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great move in experience! Friendly staff! Amazing and updated units! Pet friendly, which is great because I have 2 big dogs! Overall a great community so far!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I absolutely love living here at the Landing at Double Creek. The apartment complex is conveniently located next to a large shopping complex with plenty of stores and restaurants. I'm just ready for the renovations to be completed so that we can finally use the pool!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I LIVED AT LANDING IN 2014 WHEN THE COMPLEX WAS VERY NEW. SINCE I HAVE LIVED IN 4 OTHER COMMUNITIES AND HAVE DECIDED TO RETURN TO LANDING. I DEF. MISSED IT AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE. THE MANAGEMENT IS AMAZING AND THE PROPERTY IS QUIET AND WELL KEPT. I WASNT ABLE TO MOVE IN RIGHT AWAY DUE TO TIMING ON LEASES AND WAS OFFERED THE FURNISHED GUEST HOUSE FOR TWO WEEK.. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD THIS TO OFFER. IT MADE THE TRANSITION SO MUCH EASIER. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great community, close to where I work and its value for money. We had a flawless movie in process, leasing office staff was extremely nice and understood our concern

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Everyone seems super friendly so far. I haven’t moved in yet but I’m very excited for the day that I do. The office staff was great it really made me want to become a resident here specifically.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Overall management is attentive and maintenance is extremely diligent. All buildings were recently painted. Leasing office and clubhouse are being renovated although the property is about four years old. Main issue is the low amount of visitir parking during weekends and nights.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Only bad thing is there’s no pool right now, due to renovations. The gym is also relocated due to the renovations. The trash vallet is a great amenity.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

When I made my decision, this property has not done with re-building. But, I think it is going to be what I hoped. I chose to live here because I am not far from my family.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Staff goes above and beyond. Clean apartment and new appliances. Location is good. Good floor plan/ layout. Maintenance is responsive and timely.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Very happy with the staff, location and environment. I enjoy all the amenities and love how friendly everyone is. Makntenve requests are completed very efficiently and professionally.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Its been good so far. I like how the hallways are outdoors. The property seems to be well kept. The trash service is nice. The apartment was

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We have had some ups and downs with this complex but Sylvia was ALWAYS there for us and helped us get through our issues. I’m truly glad she’s here and is able to make our experience better!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love how friendly this whole community is. I do have a dog and I love the fact they very dog friendly, even asking to see him in the office. The communication here is exceptional, anytime I have an issue they reply within a day. I love living here!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Very friendly and helpful staff!! Love the layout of the complex and property. Great amenities for the community. They always make sure to keep the property near and clean too! Thank you!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

First time miggrated here in america and my husband found this apartment that is really nice. I like the pool 😍 and the club house i always play billards. The apartment is the best. We always come home late because of work thats why we dont have parking in our building. But i like it. 😅

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Always very helpful especially with maintenance requests!! I would recommend to anyone. I love how close it is to south park meadows! Very convenient location

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Nice place. Some not so nice people smelling like "skunk", if you what that means. Dogs poorly controlled. At times guests take up resident spots.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Love the community! Only downside is for early morning commute, to get out and turn left on 1626 can take up to 35minutes on school/business days. (7:30a.m-10:00a.m)

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great Location, Not for from my job which is at the Airport. Neighborhood is quiet, Grounds are well maintained. Apartments are modern. I am looking forward to seeing the completed community center / pool and gym. Highly recommend living here.