The Landing at Double Creek

4.6

4.6

We are mostly pleased with our living experience at The Landing at Double Creek. The hot summer months have drawn more outside pests than we would like. If there is regular pest control, we are at a loss as to what it controls.
Everything is pretty great. The pool is well kept, the landscape around the complex is always mowed and looking nice. The pricing is really good for the area and the apartments inside are pretty up to date. My only complaint is the walls are very thin and you can hear everything the neighbors do below and beside your place. Also, the gym, if anything is ever broken it takes them a very long time to get it fixed. There is also a tow man that comes around mostly on the weekends so be cautious of that if you’re a guest.
Overall it’s a nice community. When I first moved here I absolutely loved it. Since then something has changed. I’ve brought a few things to management’s attention and for the most part, nothing was done about it.
Nice, family and dog oriented complex. The Landing has a great and well-maintained pool and common areas. The staff is friendly. I will say, however, that the complex makes it difficult to opt for private renters insurance.
Great staff in the office very comfortable specious living with a lot of privacy. Get helped instantly when asked by any maintenance personnel
I have lived at the porperty for over 3 years now and love the location and proximately to shopping, eateries and ease of getting onto the highway. The property up keep and friendliness of the staff in the office is a bonus.
Great place to live, staff is amazing and amenities are wonderful. You won't be disappointed. I've lived here for a few years and plan on renewing when the time comes.
We absolutely love this community. Have been residents for going on 3ish years. Front staff is amazing, Maintenance team is great and the upgraded amenities are wonderful as well. Would love if they had townhomes! We'd be the first to move right in!
I love my apartment, but my neighbors need to pick up they pets popo and the hall smell a little bit bad. And I can't wash Tv because my neighbor call the police
love the layout of my place!!!!!! and the coustomer service is absolutely wonderful!! i also love that we are so close to the highway i love it here!