The Landing at Double Creek

4.6

4.6

After looking at many apartments we chose here cause of its great location and price! Friendly neighbors and staff make this a great place for anyone.
Everyone in the office are SO beyond kind and helpful! Maintenance is also prompt and just like the front desk— everyone is so so friendly and kind and helpful!! So so happy to be living here!!
I live here about more than one year. The first half year was good. I had a good time. But, the next half year was a little bit tough. For example, nowadays I realized some bugs in my apartment and I need the pest control to come to clean but it is really hard to schedule a perfect time. I called the leasing office and nobody could give me a good answer. Due to my renewal lease, the price is increasing higher than what I expect. Maintenance team is so much slower to schedule than before. Anyways, I don't really recommend to live here for long periods maybe short time rent is a good idea.
Great front office staff! Very safe environment and centrally located to all of South Park Meadows. Also very clean and friendly neighbors in addition to the staff.
I love living here! Anytime I have an issue it has gotten taken care of right away. I love that it is a gated community and everyone is very quiet and respectful.
We LOVE our new home and the spacious backyard! The community is very clean and quiet. The staff at the management office has been so helpful. We're so glad we made the choice to move here.
It’s very quiet and a nice place! The dog park is so cute and the community is very welcoming! There’s good parking here too! Which is always a plus
Just started process to move in and it’s awesome service It has nice club house 🏡 and pool area and they have separate grill area which is I really like so no smells near to pool
The process of receiving my quote, applying and receiving my Welcome Home Letter was dreadful. I constantly had to call to remind staff that I was moving in soon and never received my letter. Once I move in, I am called and accused for noise during hours I am not at home. I still hear music and bass that I was accused for.
I just moved here but I already love it!! The neighbors are super friendly!! It’s quiet and peaceful. My apartment is clean and beautiful!! Management is amazing and friendly. They go out of their way to accommodate you!!