The Landing at Double Creek

Well kept grounds and very clean. Very friendly management who’s always willing to help and answer questions. Clean rooms that are also very effficiant, haven’t had many problems. But when problems do occur, the maintenance crew is quick to fix it.
Great and quiet community. Very clean and organized. Only recommendation would be a dog bathing station! :D Our management is professional and always willing to help!
I really love the management staff and the maintenance team. I wish the pool area was more regulated. Overall I have enjoyed living here the past 3 years.
This is by far the best complex I have lived in!! Most definitely why we plan on staying here for awhile! If we have a problem, maintenance is there. The staff is exceptionally well mannered! And the environment is always clean!
Excellent and professional staff. Always available and willing to help! Quick turnaround for maintenance requests. Property well maintained.
This Comminity is managed very well. Clean an orderly, mainentence requests are completed in a timely manner and the morale of the community is higher than average when compared to other properties. I would def recommend living here.
It's very quiet and clean. Staff is mediocre. There was several times where they lost money orders. There was also a few times where they would need us to fill out paperwork in the front office (No big deal, i understand) and after we would say "Are you sure thats everything you need signed?" (because coming in during open hours are difficult), they would say yes and call us the next day needing my roommates and i to come in to sign.
We very much enjoy living at the landing double creek! The staff is always friendly and welcoming, prices are reasonable, and apartment is beautiful. Only complaint is the lack of Google Fiber!
The best experience we have had thus far living in an apartment. Management is wonderful! I love how they are always involving the community in fun activities for everyone!
The walls are extremely thin, I can hear when my upstairs neighbor sings at a normal volume. My cieling makes a vibrating sound when they use their fan. The area is nice and I've had no safety issues so far. I've also never had pest issues which is great.