Well kept grounds and very clean. Very friendly management who’s always willing to help and answer questions. Clean rooms that are also very effficiant, haven’t had many problems. But when problems do occur, the maintenance crew is quick to fix it.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great and quiet community. Very clean and organized. Only recommendation would be a dog bathing station! :D Our management is professional and always willing to help!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I really love the management staff and the maintenance team. I wish the pool area was more regulated. Overall I have enjoyed living here the past 3 years.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

This is by far the best complex I have lived in!! Most definitely why we plan on staying here for awhile! If we have a problem, maintenance is there. The staff is exceptionally well mannered! And the environment is always clean!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Excellent and professional staff. Always available and willing to help! Quick turnaround for maintenance requests. Property well maintained.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

This Comminity is managed very well. Clean an orderly, mainentence requests are completed in a timely manner and the morale of the community is higher than average when compared to other properties. I would def recommend living here.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It's very quiet and clean. Staff is mediocre. There was several times where they lost money orders. There was also a few times where they would need us to fill out paperwork in the front office (No big deal, i understand) and after we would say "Are you sure thats everything you need signed?" (because coming in during open hours are difficult), they would say yes and call us the next day needing my roommates and i to come in to sign.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

We very much enjoy living at the landing double creek! The staff is always friendly and welcoming, prices are reasonable, and apartment is beautiful. Only complaint is the lack of Google Fiber!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The best experience we have had thus far living in an apartment. Management is wonderful! I love how they are always involving the community in fun activities for everyone!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The walls are extremely thin, I can hear when my upstairs neighbor sings at a normal volume. My cieling makes a vibrating sound when they use their fan. The area is nice and I've had no safety issues so far. I've also never had pest issues which is great.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Nice people and great community. We have lived here now for almost 2 years and have seen this place move in the right direction. Noise is never really a problem and even though our apartment is next to 1626, the street noise isn’t bad at all either. Management is able to communicate changes regularly and are really helpful.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The landing double creek has been a very nice place to call home,very nice people around here,and close to all restaurant and highways.The apt.staff is always willing to help.....

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The community has been going through changes and i'm eagerly awaiting for improvements for the "RESIDENTS". Most businesses that get bought out make drastic changes for the better of the Business as a whole and to protect the bottom line which is "Money'". Doing this, ALWAYS bring unwanted hardship on the employees and the residents there in. I really hope this is not the case with our community.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

This residence complex treats its tenants as extended family and are willing to accomodate your needs and requests. The apartments are really nice with open layout concepts.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love speaking with the staff because they are always so friendly and helping. They rush to get birds nests out of our vent. I love the environment around the apartments.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Great management and always very nice. Santiago and he group always make sure everything looks fantastic and new. Been here for 4 yrs, wouldn't live anywhere else.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

My son and have lived here for 3 years. The management and staff are SUPER AWESOME. The community is very well maintained. Service requests are always promptly handled.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Love the community and all the fun things the management does, like these rewards. Only thing I don't like is the traffic getting onto 1826, wish it had a stop sign or something, but that's not the apartments fault :)

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I’ve only lived at the Landing a short time but everything here is so wonderful, the staff has gone above and beyond to help me settle in cause this is my first time being away from home. I feel a sense of community here and it’s heart warming.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

From the time I called to ask a few questions to filling out the lease it was nothing but simple and easy and with great professional service

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

There's a reason I have lived here for over 3 years! I love the staff, the community grounds, and my fellow residents! The community is secure and safe.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

So far so good. The apartment had new carpet and fresh paint when I moved in. I came in and did my own cleaning before moving in and didn't really find anything that wasn't already cleaned. I did use a stainless steel cleaner on the appliances that made them a little shinier but overall clean.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Once I settled in, the staff was welcoming and very informative! Santiago is the one we clicked most with, he helped us with pool policies and regulations we were unaware of but non the less in a very professional manner

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Friendly front office staff. Lovely apartment appliances and come with washer and dryer! I like the location convenience and I live pretty close to my job.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love to live here. There are no any major complains I could think of. Some smaller things can be improved. However, it feels like the management is trying to do improvement s constantly. Keep up a good work!