Had a bad experience here from the beginning, been lied to by staff and threatened by residents, and it’s also covered in (at least) dog and bird poop). Also, no parking, so do not live here.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Been here 4 months. Did not tell us any of the amenities would be closed for months when we moved in. Still 5 months later then gym is still not fully open. All the fences are doors around the complex do not work and are falling apart. They do not maintain stuff well.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Communication with the tenants about the going on's around the community has been horrible. I typically have to call the office to find out any community updates.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It is what is it. Let’s go. Random sayings. This is stupid. Have many people care this much. Give me the points already. I’m lol at this. This is a joke

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

No visitor parking, was charged wrong amount for rent for 2 months, change in visitor parking unhelpful, ants in bathroom since move-in, put in work order 3 months ago and have not received any maintenance help

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The apartment itself is perfect. I didn’t give a five star due to the visitor parking APP (just inconvenient IMO) & gym not 24/7 after renovations started almost a year ago.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love living here, it's the neighbors upstairs that have caused me and my roommates continuous discomfort. Minus that, I love where I live and I love the Landing.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I love this place, but I'm not sure what happened but they stopped watering & all the trees are stressed & some are dying or dead. T Many shrubs have died off. I'm sure if you pay extra for a yard & then you don't want to have a dead lawn. Many won't pick up & people are throwing trash wherever. Some new tenants play LOUD music & speed. The dog park is a wreck. I stepped in a large hole & went down.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

I think the apartment is good, but I’m upset about the amenities not being able to be used. We moved in December b/c we were told construction would be done by February and it’s now July and still not finished. The amenities were a big part of why we moved in the first place.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Nice and clean, awesome bar tops and natural light. Balcony is decent. Office staff is helpful and maintenance is awesome. Have a few pest issues but overall okay.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The gym could be better. I look forward to seeing its improved state. This would greatly reduce the cost of having to go to a gym and sign a membership.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Apartment interior is very nice. Exterior needs some help. Stairwells and hallways is in need of some attention. Very embarrassing when inviting company over and they have to see the stained and filthy stairways and hallways.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The community has been going through changes and i'm eagerly awaiting for improvements for the "RESIDENTS". Most businesses that get bought out make drastic changes for the better of the Business as a whole and to protect the bottom line which is "Money'". Doing this, ALWAYS bring unwanted hardship on the employees and the residents there in. I really hope this is not the case with our community.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

My family has been here going on 2 years and we enjoy the quiet atmosphere and the new upgrades to the weight room and pool are much appreciated!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The community is nice and quiet. I just wish there was more parking for visitors and guests and more leniency with towing. A one time warning if the parking lot isn’t full would be kinder than towing immediately. Especially since the guest parking is already so limited and often completely full on the weekends.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Only bad thing is there’s no pool right now, due to renovations. The gym is also relocated due to the renovations. The trash vallet is a great amenity.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Beautiful Property! But, it is difficult to get in touch with the VERY busy (understaffed) leasing office. When you are able to get a leasing agent's attention, they are very welcoming and sincere. But, spending hour(s) waiting in person and dozens of unanswered calls/voicemails does not leave a great first impression.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Mostly happy with my experience here, there are a few issues that have been hard to get resolved with management though. For example, I requested to have pest control to my apartment and they skipped twice in a row, even though a manager said she would make sure they'd come

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Really love having such a large yard and a clean, spacious home. Very updated and modern. Neighbors have been very friendly. The pool is very cool. Love the chairs that are in the pool. Had a few miscommunications when I was moving in that made me feel uncomfortable, and I still don’t have a gate key fob even though I’m in my second week of living here. Hopefully my stay will continue to be a good one.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Friendly community at this apartments complex. One of the top apartment complexes in the area. We have been waiting awhile for the amenities to open back up since the club house has been closed for some time now.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Cannot way enough good things about Derek. They helped me find a way to move in with the issues I had with my rental history. They gave me the opportunity to fix my problems from before

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Has been a great time. Quiet, nice neighborhood. I like that the complex is so close to down town Austin, even though traffic is terrible!!!

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

It has been great, I have lived here for over a year and half. I like that when you put a repair request , it is taking care of within a day.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Friendly staff, love the new club house. Really like the new google fiber. Its make streaming our tv and internet so much faster and easier. I only wish that there was more visitors parking.

Reply from The Landing at Double Creek

Moving in 'The Landing' was great. Aside from a couple of things that weren't mentioned (gas being separate) and a couple things in our apartment that aren't working (ice-maker), the move-in process was great!