The Landing at Double Creek

Had a bad experience here from the beginning, been lied to by staff and threatened by residents, and it’s also covered in (at least) dog and bird poop). Also, no parking, so do not live here.
Been here 4 months. Did not tell us any of the amenities would be closed for months when we moved in. Still 5 months later then gym is still not fully open. All the fences are doors around the complex do not work and are falling apart. They do not maintain stuff well.
The apartment itself is perfect. I didn’t give a five star due to the visitor parking APP (just inconvenient IMO) & gym not 24/7 after renovations started almost a year ago.
No visitor parking, was charged wrong amount for rent for 2 months, change in visitor parking unhelpful, ants in bathroom since move-in, put in work order 3 months ago and have not received any maintenance help
Communication with the tenants about the going on's around the community has been horrible. I typically have to call the office to find out any community updates.
It is what is it. Let’s go. Random sayings. This is stupid. Have many people care this much. Give me the points already. I’m lol at this. This is a joke
The new amenities make this a great quiet community. The visitor parking could use an update like adding a few more visitors spots but other then that I would recommend living here.
I love living here, it's the neighbors upstairs that have caused me and my roommates continuous discomfort. Minus that, I love where I live and I love the Landing.
Nice and clean, awesome bar tops and natural light. Balcony is decent. Office staff is helpful and maintenance is awesome. Have a few pest issues but overall okay.
I love this place, but I'm not sure what happened but they stopped watering & all the trees are stressed & some are dying or dead. T Many shrubs have died off. I'm sure if you pay extra for a yard & then you don't want to have a dead lawn. Many won't pick up & people are throwing trash wherever. Some new tenants play LOUD music & speed. The dog park is a wreck. I stepped in a large hole & went down.