More than unusual, theres alot of noise due to couple fighting in the middle of the night, sometimes garbage pick up is an issue, more than often the pool is not clean

Nice and clean apartment community. Staff is friendly. Close to shopping like Publix, Walmart and Pembroke mall. Easy access to turnpike highway

Besides the amazing staff which is always extremely helpful and friendly, the community is beautiful. I go home to vacation everytime i get off of work. I love this place.

Great staff that does so much for the residents. I like all of the events that they plan. They really do stuff to make this an enjoyable community to live in.

My husband and I moved here about 9 months ago and I can honestly say that this community exceeded beyond our expectations. What I love about this place is I have wonderful neighbors who are not noisy whatsoever. I was afraid to move to a place where I would be dealing with a lot of noise, loud music, family disputes ect. so thankfully it’s the opposite here for the most part it’s quiet and serene. The maintenance staff seems to be punctual for the most part when an order is placed. The valet trash pick up is consistent. The community is clean. The only con of this place is the amenities (Gym-pool) I Wish that they would do some remodeling with the amenities like it more modern I like going to the gym but unfortunately the equipments are a bit old so I feel a bit limited with my workouts.Overall it’s doable

As far as staying here fabulous. The community is very nice and calm. Maintenance is nice .sooon. Office guys are awesome blaw blaw blaw blaw

Awesome 😍 staffing fantastic always eager to fix any problem that I have..I love the events they have every month. My neighbors are excellent, quiet and peaceful

I've lived here for 11 months and the experience has beeb awesome. I would highly recommend to friends and family. The staff is very friendly

Love it I have lived here 2 years It is a quiet friendly environment. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The grounds are kept up without any trash Love ❤️

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

So far I’ve been living here for a few months and things have been good , it’s a nice peaceful community , only issue I would suggest management hire security to patrol the complex.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I Like this community because everything is clean, good customer service, the people leaving is really good is the best community for me. Is my first apartment and everything is perfect

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I would rate this a fair place to live. The place is clean quite and cozy. Staff is friendly . I am not thrilled with the appliances , the dishwasher so cheap its useless. My unit itself is wonderful and i love its location.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Apartment is located in a convenient location in Pembroke Pines allowing quick access to many stores, restaurants, and parks. Safe neighborhood to live in overall.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

It has been a great experience living here. The staff and maintenance are great and the location is perfect. Close to shops and restaurants.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Is no nice live here. I like the community activities for us , and is very important share with others countries when something happens ( huracan Dorian). Thank you !!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love to live here, the staff is great , and is a peaceful and quite place, they colaborate in everything you need, besides the activities that they organize are very good!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love living here! I love how many dogs there are so my dog can play with them, I love how we are in the middle of bunch of restaurants and things to do, and I love my apartment!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The staff is very nice(especially Lance and Michael) and when I have an issue they are always able to fix it. I love all the social events you do it’s really nice.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Best customer service! I love the amentities, the units are fabulous. The individual that gave me the tour of the neighborhood is amazing and help seal the deal!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Definitely enjoying living here so far. It’s a nice clean neighborhood. Nice apartments. Always can find a parking space and it’s a very quite place.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Staff is friendly and I love the units! The lake view is gorgeous to wake up to every day and the amenities are also great. Would highly recommend this place.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The neighborhood is wonderful and the community is great! My only issue is that the price is on the expensive side considering the fact that we've been at the landings for several years now.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Neighborhood is quite close to malls and stores, complex is quite and clean, staff is nice, maintenance resolves issues quick but the only thing they dont clean up their mess after they are done.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I’ve been living here for over 3 months now. I’m loving it just as much as when I first moved in. Everyone is still friendly, it’s still a quiet and clean environment. :)

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Happy with everything, except raccoons constantly getting into garbage & making a mess. I complain about my water's not be hot & the issue was fixed asap.