The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love this community. The gym is kept very well. I enjoy walking my dog here because there are always other dogs for her to play with. Amazing place!
I know I’m new but so far so good! The community seems very nice and the other residents are as well. It’s very peaceful, and we’re so close to everything, it only takes 5 minutes to go anywhere. I’m very happy with my experience :)
Good I living here since 2017 , This is my jome for now ....so if you looking for nice place , close to the mall, hospitals and more this is the right place for you.
Really great community and staff. I work from home so it’s very important for it to be quiet yeah I never have an issue with that.Looking forward to another year here.
Been here since July of 2018 and it is still quiet and relatively a safe neighborhood. The location is convenient, grounds well kept and the amenities are easily accessible. Will most likely renew the lease.
The neighborhood is quiet and clean. Maintenance has been quick in their responses so far. I have no complaints l, any questions I have had get answered for the most part. :)
It’s a cozy home that makes you feel at home, it’s quiet, clean and the office employees are very nice and patient especially Amy whose very helpful.
ABSOLUTELY LOVING THE COMMUNITY!! The apartments are really nice and so is the outdoor scenery. I love how the complex is close to so many grocery stores, the mall, and the highways.
Application process was a bit of a hassle but everything worked out. Amy was great! She was very helpful through the whole process. So far so good!
Nice comunity also I like the security environment it’s really nice pool area is big and gym too raketball court it’s perfect and the tennis court too