The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Easy process for renting as well as online payments. Buildings and parking lots are kept clean and safe as well. Also very close convenience to all amenities from groceries to gas.
Amy and Michael were so nice. Amy is the best, she made the move in process so easy and her communication was great. I was uneasy moving into an apartment I hadn’t seen, but she sent me videos and was very good at responding to all my emails regarding my questions and concerns. So far I am pleased with this community.
The apartment community is nice quite for the most part upstairs neighbors are a lil noisy, the up keep of the community is good staff is ok maintenance is awsome.
Great so far, everyone is very friendly and the people working in the office are also very helpful. Since say one of considering moving to the landings Amy has and continues to be very polite and a beautiful spirit.
The community is well lit, safe, and upkeep of grounds are good. Need minor upkeep around the area. Shade screens have been down around the lake area. Pits and tennis courts need maintenance. Communication has been lacking since the COVID situation. Not much communication unless it was how to get help to pay rent.
I really love coming home! My community is very pleasant. I can come home knowing it will be quiet and peaceful. After a l9ng day of work, I know I am coming home to a relaxing atmosphere.
Quick response to any issues we had during move in. Worked well with us through the application process during this pandemic. Clean and well kept community.
This has been a great place to live. The location is great. The community is quiet. The management staff and maintenance are the best. The community does a lot (under normal circumstances) for its residents.
I love it just seems a bit dated with some of my appliances ... especially for the cost of rent... great location, beautiful scenery as well
It's been an awesome experience living here the last 1 year and half. I would definitely recommend this complex to friends and family. The office and maintenance staff is always very helpful.