So far so good. Management is friendly. Whenever I’ve had maintenance issues, they’ve responded. Taking two stars away because while maintenance was friendly to me, they were rude to my wife, implying she was at fault for the maintenance needed at that moment (replace two stupidly-easy-to-replace things) and acting as though being on that maintenance visit was a significant annoyance. My wife had me on speaker and I heard the whole thing. Maybe the person was having a bad day but that’s no excuse to be rude. I’m not going to rat anyone out, so if management sees this and inquires about it, I’ll ignore it. Just tell your staff to be courteous.

Hello my community I really appreciate all of our office professionals and maintenance professionals very much always there to help whenever help is needed

Me and my wife have lived here for 3 years now. For as long as we have stayed we have had only one major issue which was our a/c unit it was resolved quickly. Great staff!!

Overall great community. Very peaceful. Good neighbors. Only thing that bothers me is that some people don't clean up after their dogs. We do have poop bag station all around the community but people tend to get lazy and leave dog poop around the lake area. Other than that love this area.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

So far we’ve had a great experience here. It’s very calm and quite everyday and the location is great. Plus its pet friendly, my husband and I love it !

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I just moved in and everyone I have met (residents) have been very nice and only say good things about the community. The leasing office staff are INCREDIBLE!’ They made my move in so quick and easy and I really enjoyed talking to them. Michael, you are SUPER!!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The experience has been excellent. The staff is great and the location is great. Close to many stores. Maintenance comes on time. Overall great place to live

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Enjoying our Experience here. Michael and Liz are great. They truly care about us as residents and go out of their way to make things right.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

We’ve lived here for 5yrs & have loved the easy access & friendly, helpful staff in the office. The space has been perfect for our needs. :)

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

good community to live, is quiet, clean, the maintenance responds quickly if there is any problem in the apartment absolutely High recommend

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, I like that the staff are doing things for the residents. I liked the painting event, food trucks, movie night, and the breakfast.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I’m I’m love with my apartment it’s nice and clean the staff are always here to help.its quiet we have no noise complaint.the office always have activity for us!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Lance was AWESOME and worked with me through the entire process. Moving from Missouri back to Florida is hard enough but Lance took care of me with superior customer service!! Will definitely refer him to my friend and family.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This community has turned out to making me feel truly at home! I love how they actually know who I am and I am not just an apartment number, they strive and succeed to keep myself and everyone else happy! Kudos to Lance, Liz and Michael at The Landongs they are a great team!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I just renewed my lease for a 2nd year, Community is terrific, they keep it clean and well lit. Front office staff are super friendly, nice and helpful... even the ducks are nice!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This apartment is very cozy, quiet atmosphere, the price is not expensive, excellent service. Fast repair management, convenient to come near the shopping area Easy access to many routes, near expressways, excellent managers and staff.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I like that it’s quiet. The grounds are fairly clean. The staff have generally been polite. Overall no major concerns or complaints to report right now

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Love everything about this community! Quiet and very respectful! Always enough parking! Everything is always clean! No problem what so ever!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great place to live. Love it here it's very quiet. Close to everything, mall, grocery stores, church, my job. I would highly reccomend living here

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Very friendly staff that is always on hand to help. Pool and gym is always kept clean. A variety of community events that are engaging. Nothing has gone wrong with my apartment!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

We have lived at the Landings Apartments for almost three years and we have only good things to say. Everyone in the office and maintenance staff is always very helpful and kind.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great and very clean community. Seems like everyone is dog friendly lol. The pool is always clean. I love the volleyball and tennis courts. It helps bring people out their homes more ofterb than most

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love this community I love my apartment wish the living room was a little bit bigger but I love it and the view. I love the pool very nice complex no noise love that

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

It has been a very great, easy experience thus far. It's been easy to complete all of the needs for the leasing office and the neighborhood is perfect for my dogs. The neighborhood ducks are entertaining and it's very quiet here. I love it.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

all of the stuff are very helpful, respectful, and concerning about anything or problem. I am very happy that I was able to move to this beautiful community