Definitely enjoying living here so far. It’s a nice clean neighborhood. Nice apartments. Always can find a parking space and it’s a very quite place.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Staff is friendly and I love the units! The lake view is gorgeous to wake up to every day and the amenities are also great. Would highly recommend this place.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The neighborhood is wonderful and the community is great! My only issue is that the price is on the expensive side considering the fact that we've been at the landings for several years now.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Neighborhood is quite close to malls and stores, complex is quite and clean, staff is nice, maintenance resolves issues quick but the only thing they dont clean up their mess after they are done.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I’ve been living here for over 3 months now. I’m loving it just as much as when I first moved in. Everyone is still friendly, it’s still a quiet and clean environment. :)

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Happy with everything, except raccoons constantly getting into garbage & making a mess. I complain about my water's not be hot & the issue was fixed asap.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

There were no issues. The apartment made sure that the community was safe by sending emails and putting up signs to abide by during the hurricane

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This community is well maintained for the most part but could use a pressure wash in the external areas of the buildings more often. Upgrades of the appliances would also be a plus.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I just wanted to send a letter expressing how much I TRULY appreciate Michael, Lance and Victor!! They have been a blessing to my family and I. People do not have to be nice but when they do, we have to acknowledge that. Genuine and always there to help. Thank you again ♥️

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I am going on my second year. The staff is great. Lance is always helpful. Community is safe and clean. Every once in awhile the large trash container gets overfilled. Rent did go up as expected but renewing it as fast as we did, $40 seems higher than expected. It would be nice to get a bit more gym equipment or some that doesn’t stick.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

All perfect! Lance has a amazing costumer service the same with Liz and Michael!!! Property need litlle update but is really nice place!!!!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great place to live and to rise a family. The residents are really nice and very helpful. My 2 years here have been a blast. I would recommend.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have lived here since July 2018, it is a very peaceful community, most of the time. I will start with what I like about living here and then I'll go into what I don't. Pros: The office employees are very helpful and always treat you with respect. Lance and Micheal have been particularly kind the times I've needed help with an issue and you can get in touch with someone during business hours 90% of the time. The pool is kept clean. There's always improvements going around the community (installing new lamps, flood lights, painting the parking, etc) Landscaping is always maintained. Parking spaces are readily available, you might have to park further than usual if you find yourself coming back from a night out and someone has guests over, but you won't have to park too far. There are spaces everywhere. It is pet friendly (I'm neutral to this since I don't have any pets) Maintenance issues are resolved almost immediately from my experience. The office provides free A/C filters. There are many restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and pharmacies around the area. Cons: People use the pool after hours, sometimes they can be heard making noise at 2am on a Saturday. Granted, it's a Saturday but there are small children running around at that time, in the dark. This can be dangerous. Anyone can come inside the community since it's not gated. I've had multiple packages from Amazon stollen when I'm at work. The office will hold your packages but if you get home after 5:30pm you're pretty much screwed. Could either be a neighbor or someone who does not live here. All I'm saying is, it makes it easier for people who are up to no good to get in here. The garbage collectors are very noisy, they've changed companies a few times already but they can't seem to find a good one. Sometimes they won't collect the trash on schedule and it piles up. To be fair, it doesn't happen often, but when it does, the trash begins to stink since only two bags fit inside the container. The apartment entryway or porch area is always dirty, after the grass is cut all the leaves end up scattered inside the enclosed area. also the floor needs a coat of grey paint, it's faded. At times during the night, it smells like someone was smoking the devil's lettuce outside. It started recently, probably a new neighbor or someone's new addiction. In either case it's not something you want your guests or family to notice when you have them over.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I like the staff at the office. They are really friendly and willing to help you out with anything. The community is very quiet, which is one of my biggest concern at the time to move in at a property.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I do love the set up for the appartment. The walking trail by the lake at the back of apartment. The staff at the office so helpful evertime I went in there.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love everything about where I live, it’s at a perfect location , there is no issues with parking , the gym is available 24/7. Whenever there is a maintenance it gets fixed at a timely matter.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

We have lived in our apartment for more than 5years and have been very happy. The staff is friendly & any issues that we have are quickly resolved.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Always willing to listen and solve your problem. Great staff in the office!! The functions they have for the residence are great. BB-q's, Bingo, Wine and Cheese events; Lots of fun!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Still loving life at the Landings. The staff here are so nice and friendly. My dog has nice open spaces for walks. Plenty of parking. The neighbors are friendly. Walking distance to stores and restaurants. Everything I need.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

While I do enjoy living here I really think that it’s over priced. I love the quietness and location. That could never be beat. Very small though for the price

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Property is well maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful. Close proximity to the essentials. Work orders are completed quickly and efficiently

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

My experience have been great, the staff is very friendly and service oriented and they do their best to keep the community updated and clean.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Quiet, relatively safe neighborhood, location is convenient, grounds well kept, the amenities are easily accessible. Only complaint is the parking. Seems like my building is fully occupied or the residents have guests frequently. Hardly any parking by my building, once in a while I get lucky. Otherwise great place to live. I already renewed my lease.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Two years now living here. It’s an amazing community, very serene place and staff is amazeballs. I enjoy the tranquillity of the neighborhood and how everyone is super respectful. Thank you for being an ama omg community.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Leasing Office staff is friendly. Maintenance is efficient and friendly. Community is calm and quiet, neighbors are friendly. Will definitely stay for another year.