I love it here, it’s a very calm community no noise and overall is a very pleasant environment. Very nice amenities and neighbors. Also we are very close to the mall and entertainment.

Excellent apartments, enough space for my husband and I. Really love the view of the lake and the neighborhood around us. Also, enough places to get food and everything you need under 5 min away.

Place is doing a lot better then when I moved here 4 yrs ago. Cleaned up the place and also the quality of tenets have improved since I’ve been here. Much more family oriented

It’s amazing theplace, pool spa gym and all amenities bbq zone beach zone, movies night,security properties big parking lot, people and crew

What an amazing, peaceful, and comfortable community this is. Privileged to be privy to such a committed and professional staff, especially with regards to the likes of Mr. Lance and Mr. Victor from the leasing team who truly helped me out a lot throughout the whole leasing process. They are so efficient and meticulous in everything and I truly appreciate that. God bless you all!

We've been staying here as a transition between different homes. It's been a great experience. Friendly community staff, responsive, and very active interacting with the residents.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Very clean community..peaceful and pleasant ... parking is always available ..neighbors are very friendly.. my dog also loves his doggy walks during the day and evening

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have been living here for three years now and this community is great. Everyone is nice and friendly and the staff are very helpful. Very clean and respectable place to live.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Víctor is extremely helpful, he will rush and push to get anything you need taken care of. Only thing I would have liked is personal parking spaces.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I’ve been living at the Landings for two years and haven’t had any issues. Management has been accommodating whenever I have had an issue. The grounds are always kept clean and it’s pretty quiet as well.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The building of our apartment has a park behind it and I absolutely love it! However, the apartment that we live in isn't all that to brag about. We've made it our own, which feels nice, but we know this isn't our forever home. The people within the community are very friendly though, and I love to interact with them with small talk from time to time.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Awesome!!!! Very nice. People are friendly...office stuff are VERY helpful, community is very clean,I love that the community has lots of activities on the property

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love living here. It is central, I live close to everything I need. The school district is great, I can count on maintenance to take care of things in a timely manner, the units are spacious and cozy, management is attentive and always helpful and polite, the operations crew is also great at keeping the property clean and the landscaping beautiful.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

So far I have been happy with my time at The Landings. The staff has been there to help me with everything that I have needed as I made the move into the property.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The apartments are old but the community is cleaned and the team try to accommodate everyone’s needs. I’ve lived in the community since 2015; there have been ups and downs but the managers and her team have never let me down. Victor, the Sales Director, always goes the extra mile to please my husband and I.

Great place to live! I used to live there as a child and now that I’m an adult, i moved there again! One of the best places in there area to live in!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

So far it has been great. I love the fact that the community actually takes the time to help you immediately. I was super amazed by the staff and my best experience was looking for an apartment Victor was so great with my husband and I. He made sure we found what’s we were looking for. He’s kindness towards the residents is unbelievable Amazing. Great experience can’t complain.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The community is nice and quiet. Have nice and helpful staff members. Apartment has nice floors and great areas for the kids to play at. Pet friendly as well.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Es mi segundo año viviendo aquí, y nos ha ido excellente buena ubicación, todo las cadenas de supermercado cerca, tranquilo y con un gym y piscina muy agradable

What can I say about the The Landinga at Pembroke Pines great community and nice walk or short drive to shopping, dining and community activities. And the staff is amazing they make an effort to their best ability to meet my apartment living needs with time restraints and follow up. Awesome

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Everything has been great. Location is great. Neighborhood is great. Everyone is great. Had a little few concerns with the unit but leasing office took care of it right away. No problems.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Still very enjoyable place to live. Office staff is fantastic and helpful. The only issue is that they need a policy about pets being on the balconies. They should not be out after 9:00 because barking is an issue

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love this place!!! Is beautiful and management has been very helpful and it's been a great transition moving from California to here!!! It's very convenient everything is so close by!!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Victor was great he was so fun to work with and made my move in experience pleasant I am very happy with my place and cleanliness parking is great and community quiet and convenient to everything

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I moved to the area for graduate school with my boyfriend from out of state, and we’ve been happy with everything in the community so far. Lance in the front office was beyond helpful.