I enjoy living in this community! The office staff is very supportive and will answer any questions you have! Requesting a service is a breeze!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

What was wrong has been corrected. Entryways do need cleanup along with garbage containers. Besides that, maintenance crew has been great, gym is great.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Pretty great! The only thing is the gym equipment could use some maintenance. The leg press isn’t operational at all and some of the other machines are a bit jittery when in use. Also some lat pull down attachments would be nice. Specifically a tricep rope attachment and a double d handle would make the gym more complete. Beyond that you guys are doing a great job. Pest control has been on point. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great location, close to shops. Great apartments. Staff are responsive. The neighborhood and complex is quiet. Great place to live compared to others.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I really love it !! It's great ❤️❤️❤️ I enjoy here ! They give me look like a really house! And the service really good too! They really friendly, I am so happy with that

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Excelente condominio lo único que hace falta es iluminación dentro de la piscina el cual tiene los focos pero dañados de resto tiene espectaculares sitios sociales

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Just moved in, and the apartment is nice and clean and everyone in the office is very nice and attentive. It's a good and quiet family place

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Still a very nice complex. Starting coffee and hot cookies every Friday. Great idea! Staff great to work with. Very pet friendly because I have seen an increase in number of pets around complex.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love live here , this place is very nice is home sweet ❤ home. And the activities for the community is very appreciate so thank you !! More movies, cheese and wine and bbq 😃😃😃😃 for this new year .

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love it here . Gym is open 24 hours. The pool is clean. They have always fun events for the residents, it makes me feel really appreciated.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I personally feel very comfortable here. Everyone is extremely welcoming including the neighbors. Everything feels homey especially my apartment

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Office personnel are amazing, you go to the office everyone always greets you with a smile. When I need to have anything repaired maintanace resolve it quick.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The office staff is very helpful and nice.the community is quit I love it it here 😘😘 thanks to the hole saff when I first apply they made me feel at home

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Love living at Landings. Staff is professional, Michael is a Manager and I believe he cares about the residents. The property is well maintained and any internal apartment issues are completed and resolved timely

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Love this place ! Wouldn’t change it for a thing !i love the amenities , and the staff ! Very friendly and nice , feels like home when I go in the leasing office . My home is very small but extremely cozy , I love the area, because it’s very quiet .

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

We have lived in this apartment complex for almost twenty two years now and still feel safe living here have met a few residents at get togethers the last one being the Christmas Brunch loved the children they are so cute and funny just what we need the brunch was delicious thank you so much I always meet very nice people.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The neighborhood is quite close to shopping malls the maintenance staff is great neighbors are friendly complex is clean staff is wonderful.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Overall is a really good experience, nice location, near i-95, good amenities and excelente staff , also the views and the lake are beautifull.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The first year was awesome, But this year I was robbed when they were doing a repair job in my apartment. And I thought the administration was gonna figure it out, and to this date I haven't had an answer from anything. I'm pretty disappointed.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love the beautiful and modern apartment, the pool and gym are always so well maintained. Office and maintenance staff are so nice and helpful.The events for residents are also great!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The staff was prompt on the application process. What would have taken me a week or so at other complexes took me two days at the Landings. That was so satisfying!! The staff is real pleasant an made me feel at home from day one.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Victor was superb on working with me. I love how he work fast and accordingly. He one of the best I came across that is very professional. I give him 5 stars.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Customer service was excellent! The community is peaceful and relaxing both in the day, at night, and on weekends. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Everything is perfect I love it here it’s quiet it’s clean .the office staff are the best They’re nice and friendly the maintenance staff respond to every make music class within hours.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

We enjoy living here and just recently renewed our lease for 13 months. Michael and the staff are very attentive and care about our needs which we appreciate.