The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The staff is amazing. During non pandemic times (they do a lot for the residents) The community is quite and safe. The community also offers a variety of physical recreation areas. It’s also close to shipping and dining.
I would give 5 stars but I can’t because of the dogs. They bark whenever, and half the time I think it’s because they’re alone. If they aren’t then geez. And I understood this was a pet friendly community before moving in, I just didn’t think it would be like this. Everything else is great though, the office staff are very professional and respond quickly to any maintenance requests and things like that. I’m literally located right next to everything and I have no complaints about my work commute. I love living here!
Always cleaning hallway area.. lawn well maintained .. outside very quiet and peaceful. Pool well maintained .. haven’t been able to use but always see pool man .. bags ready for dog park walk
We live in apt. 12-111, Thank you very much . When have difficulties the workers coming faster for help us. The apartment location is very nice .
This community is amazing I love to live here, it’s safe, quiet, pet friendly, The Pool is beautiful, I’d only change the gym, should be bigger but it’s not a big deal. I love The landings.
My first few years were very good; the neighbors were sweet, trash was picked up on time and cleaned if they made a mess, and hallways/sidewalks were clean, too. Now, I have a bigger apartment in the same neighborhood, but the trash isn't picked up from time to time and when it is they make a hot mess that they never pick up, and the hallways and sidewalks are rarely cleaned unless someone complains about it. Office staff has been good always, but for those that have lived here for a long time I'm sure its difficult to get use to new faces as the company hired new people and let go of those that have been helping us with our everyday needs for years.
I love living here, the only issue is the broker parking area property fence and building upkeep isn't that great. There are broken fences, broken posts, and concrete chipping of stairways. Just cosmetic things that need to be addressed, its a bit embarrassing when I have guests.
I have been renting at the landing for almost 3 year. My lease is coming up for renewal on octubre and I’m definitely staying here for another year. It’s very quiet and beautiful place to live.
Only been here for a little over a week but there has been nothing but peaceful nights , I love it so far and the community is very clean .
I was renting at the same place for 10 years, due to my credit and the highest cost of moving and rent cost. Although, when I decide to look again for a new lifestyle, I found this community and I am so please to move here. The opportunity i did found to move here was unexpected, the staff is so experienced and motivated to help and not only get a number. Thank you the landings at pembroke lakes for change my family lifestyle.