This place is amazing and it’s very quiet it’s clean you will love it here.The office has a lot to offer from barbecues to movie night a lot of activities to enjoy

we have been living here for 3 weeks now, and we are happy!!!! We love the community, the location, how quiet it is, everything. I’m giving 4 stars just because there were cockroaches in the apartment when we moved in and we don’t know if there are more running around our things, hopefully we got rid of all of them.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have lived here before and it was excellent then. The staff has changed a bit but still has great character. My apartment is bigger this time and I couldn’t love it anymore

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The neighborhood is super quiet and peaceful. The walking trails have been great for my dogs and for riding bikes. This community is also in a great location and super close to all of your immediate needs.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Excellent experience, especially the staff. The environment is pretty calm and peaceful not to mention the quality support from the landings staff.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Amazing weekend rain or shine!! Feels like I am on vacation everyday... peaceful and quiet community... can’t wait to get home from a long day at work and take a walk around the community.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I truly appreciate my experience here thus far. The staff is very cordial and polite, and have been a fantastic aide as far as answering any and all questions. Additionally, the location is perfect for school/work activities, and very safe.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This community is a great place to live. The staff is great as well as the maintenance. Great location, close to a lot of shops and stores.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

It has been a very nice experience here. Very quiet and calm neighborhood. Staff in the office are amazing! Liz and Micheal are definitely the best, Three years and counting!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Great place to live is a quiet and a clean neighborhood, the maintenance staff is so good when I have a issue they come quickly to fix it. The pool is always clean

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Is a very nice place , I never have problems here . I like because is close to the hospitals, mall , and is friendly pets. We enjoy the fun activities , the pool but I miss the bbq .

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The location of the apartment complex is very convenient to nearby shops, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. I would recommend living here if location is your main priority

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I like my apartment community, the location is perfect for my families daily commute to work,school,shopping etc. The staff is great, the outside area is kept clean and beautiful!!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Good so far, love the area, having fiber installed was a plus. Office team always very pleasant, ground/landscape up to par, amenities good.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The staff victor and lance is amazing!! The neighborhood is quite, the scenery for walks is nice. I can honestly say it’s the best option I chose so far

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Es la mejor residencia todo son una gran familia, el personal que trabaja acá son muy educados y siempre están dispuestos ayudar y responder todas las inquietudes

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Living here is wonderful, there's do much peace and quiet. Everyone basically stay to them self and minding there own business. I love the staff in the office, I am always greeted with such happy people. This is how it should be, I wouldn't want to walk in the office and the people are not friendly. There is not one day that I go in the office, and there is sadness around. They bring great energy to everyone who walks in the office. Love my community.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I am enjoying my stay at the Landings so far. The grass is always kept nice and the community is clean. The people in the leasing agents are nice and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have been living here almost 1 year nice area love the location, quite, clean community, the staff are very nice, the new maintenance staff is quick. Will be renewing my lease.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

My resident are the best there are very friendly and respectful my next door neighbor and his family are the best and the community pool have a great time there

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The landings is an amazing community. All the management staff are extremely helpful and genuinely care about everyone and everything! Victor is amazing!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Staff is very nice here. Always willing to help and answer any questions I had. Been here for over a year and I enjoy it. Nice family environment.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing and a wonderful place to live! I couldn't ask for a nicer and quieter community to live. Absolutely recommend The Landings at Pembroke Lakes.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have lived here for the past two years and they have always been great with mai tint the apartment, sending reminders for rent, and always trying to create a community with various events

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love my place! This place is awesome is very clean, peaceful and beautiful!!! I always feel so relax the views at the community are spectacular😍