I love my apartment and community The grounds are well manicured. Apartment is small but cozy! The office staff are polite, answers all my concerns . Maintenance response in a timely manner

My apartment is the best it’s beautiful everyone is friendly and nice the office staff are phenomenalThey answer all the questions that need to be at any time something is broken it gets paid the same day or the next day I never have to wait for nothing I love it there .

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

It is an okay community to live in. However, the apartment could stand an upgrade. Most appliances are older and need to be updated. Raccoons are a problem for garbage. And trash valet is not the best.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Es una residencia muy tranquila y muy ordenada el personal que trabaja en las oficina siempre están atentos a nuestras dudas y a resolver cualquier inconveniente y el personal de mantenimiento son sumamente responsable y muy respetuosos

Great friendly staff and community. Recent upgrades to the lighting makes for safe arrival after my night shifts. Well kept landscape and beautiful lake view.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Love it here. The bottle of Chianti and little chalkboard welcoming me to my new home was a lovely touch. I enjoyed meeting the staff and they had me in and out with my new keys which was so convieniet.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

My experience has been good so far. I needed to get an apartment quick before the holidays and Victor was very helpful. I moved in and it was clean and so far no problems have arrived.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I moved in 3 days ago and it has been a pleasurable experience. Lance, was extremely helpful, thorough, and knowledgeable. The community is very quiet and near to a ton of business for everyday needs and wants.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I really love living at this wonderful complex I just hope my rent doesn't go up when I try to renew my lease, I'm very comfortable living huh ere and would like to stay for several years.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I only have good things to say about living here at the Landings. The staff is always very helpful and kind. The only problem is that the mail service is not very good, they almost always show up after business hours but I know they is not the Landings fault

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Been living here since 2015. Went through 3 managements. Overall I have no complaints. One time they had a racoon problem but that was the only time that happems

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Lance's efficiency, vast knowledge and superior customer service skills ensured that all aspects of my move in went smoothly. He makes you feel at home from start to finish, educates you on the facts and offers his opinion only when requested....no high pressure sales tactics. The apartment is just the size I needed and is in good condition. This pet friendly property has a pool, a gym, a racquetball court, tennis courts and fully stocked pet stations. The property is tastefully landcaped and the meticulous upkeep is evident. It is located off of a quiet side street yet 3 to 5 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Pines Blvd, making it very convienient. Every store that I have been to thus far has not been more than a 5 minute drive. I would definitely recommend The Landings at Pembroke Lakes as your future home.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The office management are extremely helpful and accommodating. Also very pleasant and sometimes makes me smile. They are very diligent. The new outside lighting is a plus .

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love living here. My wife and I moved in here this year as newly weds and we couldn’t ask for a better first place to live. The community is great, the grounds are clean, and the staff is awesome! I highly recommend this community.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love living in the landings at Pembroke lakes. The community is beautiful and well kept and the management and staff is effective and friendly.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I love the green areas to walk and the lake view is amazing. Neighbors are quiet and the leasing staff is always nice. A lot of doggies around I wish there was a park for them but other than that is great!

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

In love with my apt. Parking is great. Neighborhood is quiet and calm. Everything is near by. Management answers in a timely matter to any issues we have.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

This is a great community to live. The leasing office is always there when you need them. The only situation that concerns me is that one time we saw a guy watching inside de cars parked like a 3:00am, they should reinforce the security. But after that, I can’t complain. Everything you need is near by and it is beautiful location.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Love it here - really can't complain. Nice and quiet, plenty of parking by my apartment. I like the new trash service - much easier to get trash out by 8 instead of 6 PM.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I still love it here; going on my 3rd year here. The only issue is still my very old AC that needs to be updated. My electric bills are way to high for a 900 sq. ft apartment

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I've lived here for over three years. It's my first apartment and living on my own. I love the community and the area I live in. It's very convenient.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

I have been here for years. It’s a quite community. The staff is friendly and I’ll be here until I buy a house. I love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Es un lindo lugar, muy tranquilo,han realizado mejoras en las instalaciones, personal muy atento, funciona la piscina el gimnasio, estoy contenta

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

The rental team is always helpful and polite. The community is nice and quiet which i like very much. I’ve only been here since October so not much to say.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments

Very nice place to live in, love the area and facility, very quiet neighborhood . The maintenance is on point and quick response from their employees