I still love it here; going on my 3rd year here. The only issue is still my very old AC that needs to be updated. My electric bills are way to high for a 900 sq. ft apartment

I've lived here for over three years. It's my first apartment and living on my own. I love the community and the area I live in. It's very convenient.

I have been here for years. It’s a quite community. The staff is friendly and I’ll be here until I buy a house. I love the location and the amenities.

Es un lindo lugar, muy tranquilo,han realizado mejoras en las instalaciones, personal muy atento, funciona la piscina el gimnasio, estoy contenta

The rental team is always helpful and polite. The community is nice and quiet which i like very much. I’ve only been here since October so not much to say.

Very nice place to live in, love the area and facility, very quiet neighborhood . The maintenance is on point and quick response from their employees

Very nice place to live... very quiet. The staff is super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help the residents. Defiantly would recommend it here!

My experience is amazing with the association always positive and friendly. The landings is always making sure to keep out apartment view beautiful and clean. Feels like home.

Amazingly quiet. Peaceful. I love the balcony space and my favorite area is the pool. Very pretty and spacious. Continue to keep us safe in this great community

Every one is always friendly, loveble, caring. Starting with Michael, Lance, JP he is the man! And of course wonderful Liz. I have no complaints, always on time whenever we need something solve. Thank you.

I had an issue about 3 months ago and brought it to the Management's attention. They were very supportive and took care of my issue immediately. I really have not had any serious or negative experiences in the 4 years of living in the Landings!!

I love this community is very quiet and vlean, the people at the office always are there to resolve your issues they are very gentle, best place to live.

Everything about this community is great. The staff of the main office is always nice and willing to help. The community is always clean and if you need something on your apartment, the response is always very quick. Love living here.

Since I have lived here I have had a good experience. What I think could improve is when you ask for maintenance help with ac, etc. that they let you know when they will be going to you’re apartment. In the past when there were problems with our ac we sent an email and then 2days later it would be fixed with no notice that someone had entered our apartment.

Excelente vivir en este sitio! Hemos tenido muy buena experiencia y muy buena atención! Todo bien cuidado y la administración muy competente

Awesome place to live. Great Management office. Nice and quiet community at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Apartment staff was professional welcoming and responsive. Walk in closet and storage on porch is amazing additional Feature I haven’t seen in many other complexes

Been here since 2016 and it’s been a great experience so far. Upgraded apartments after the first year and only had 1 problem with my dryer which was resolved quickly.

I been living her for almost 2 years now I love the community where I am at the people are friendly the workers are awesome and the staff are great

Great pool, decent gym, pretty common area with lake. The only downside is they don't power wash the cement and stairs, so it looks dirty in the hallways.

Great location. Friendly staff. Service requests not always immediately acted upon and requires resident follow up. The cleanliness of the buildings breezeways and stairs leave something to be desired.

Management team is great. They take care of every request immediately. The community is kept clean and as much organized as possible. No regrets so far

Nice outdoor space, well maintain, great that apartment furnish pet amenities stations, quited, love a walking trail along the property by the lake.

Very nice to live here . The place is so quiet .The pool is ok. The comun areas is nece for us . The gym have enough machines but no have a trainer . Is a pet welcome but the price for that is ridiculous .

The community is quiet and very friendly. I’ve been here for almost 2 years now and so far the experience is amazing. The only downside is that the least expensive apartment is very very small. Overall I really like it here! I enjoy every aspect of this community especially all the doggos.

Reply from The Landings at Pembroke Lakes Apartments