I love it here! The staff is friendly and knows it’s residents. The complex is quiet and the amenities are good. I do wish there could be a little more lighting, but I know you don’t want to have too much to where it’s too bright at night.

The Landings has been a safe and peaceful environment since I moved here in June 2018. I haven’t have problems from my neighbors and everyone is friendly.

Reply from The Landings at Rock Creek

It's a wonderful community! Pleasant neighbors, friendly staff, great atmosphere! However, the only thing that bothers me is the excessive amount of dog feces around the complex recently. Other than that, I have loved every minute of living here!

Nice and quiet and peaceful. Friendly neighbors, nice and enjoyable atmosphere.... I am amazed the I live close to my mailbox and I am in center of town and easy to shop anywhere...

So far, everything has been going great! It is very quiet and conveniently located to a lot of different places. Have great choices of food & shopping near by.

I have lived out here for almost 2 years and the atmosphere is just amazing. The people are so nice and the scenery is just perfect. The landings is a great place to live.

I really enjoy it! I fine that it fills everything I need. The apartments are clean and wonderful. I have a lot of fun with the community and it’s very quiet.

We love the centrality of the apts and how quiet they are. Maintenance and staff are friendly and respond inappropriately timely fashion. Recent change in management as well. Would prefer numbered parking as parking is limited.

I have no complaints about the Landings at Rock Creek. The maintenance is great! It’s always quiet. It’s a great place to live. The neighbors are nice.

So far i only been leaving at the landing for 2 months and I’m absolutely loving it. Since the day i came and put in my application i felt welcomed, from the staff in the office to the residents. I can see myself enjoying my stay here.

Great, quiet, nice, staff is great. Love it. You definitely will get your money's worth. Always quiet at all times. Going on 3 years here, haven't regretted it yet

I love it here. The staff is wonderful and friendly. The aminities are great. I do wish it was a little more well lighted, but that’s okay..

i Moved in about two months ago and so far it has been great. I love the size of my apartment for the amount of rent I am paying. Maintenance has been quick to fix things.

Great place to live. Located near everything you need in the heart of West Little Rock. Nice quiet community. Very dog friendly! Staff is friendly and helpful.

Great complex! I haven’t had any problems while living here. The staff does their job very well. The maintenance crew comes out quickly and fixes whatever they need to

I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is great and maintenance is friendly. The lights have been down since that last big storm and fixing those would make the place feel safer for me to walk at night. Also a dog park would be really cool!

I love living out here. The people are so absolutely amazing and nice. The pets are also well behaved and never make up too much noise. I just renewed my lease

I’ve been here since 2011 and I don’t plan on moving anytime soon. It’s quiet with decent neighbors. Maintenance is great. My apartment is comfy.

I've only lived here for a week and so far i love it. The community is quiet. The environment is absolutely beautiful. I already love just sitting out on my patio.

Nice, quite community. Attractive property in a small pine forest. Attentive, friendly maintenance and management staff with sufficient response to issues.

Nice, quiet, I get what I paid for and I'm happy about that. This is my second year here. I love the quietness. Maintenance takes no time to come to fix problems

Very good place to live. Very peaceful and secure place. Good neighborhood. Great and friendly staffs. There is nothing to complain about it.

Reply from The Landings at Rock Creek

I love it here! The staff is always warm and welcoming, they know my pets and they always respond to my maintenance requests in a timely manner.

I've been here for three months so far and it's been great! A very quiet neighborhood (which is wonderful after a long work day) and evryone is so nice!

This was a great place to live. The people are friendly, the apartments are nice and it is city living without feeling like it because you're surrounded by trees.