So far i only been leaving at the landing for 2 months and I’m absolutely loving it. Since the day i came and put in my application i felt welcomed, from the staff in the office to the residents. I can see myself enjoying my stay here.

Great, quiet, nice, staff is great. Love it. You definitely will get your money's worth. Always quiet at all times. Going on 3 years here, haven't regretted it yet

I love it here. The staff is wonderful and friendly. The aminities are great. I do wish it was a little more well lighted, but that’s okay..

i Moved in about two months ago and so far it has been great. I love the size of my apartment for the amount of rent I am paying. Maintenance has been quick to fix things.

Great place to live. Located near everything you need in the heart of West Little Rock. Nice quiet community. Very dog friendly! Staff is friendly and helpful.

Great complex! I haven’t had any problems while living here. The staff does their job very well. The maintenance crew comes out quickly and fixes whatever they need to

I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is great and maintenance is friendly. The lights have been down since that last big storm and fixing those would make the place feel safer for me to walk at night. Also a dog park would be really cool!

I love living out here. The people are so absolutely amazing and nice. The pets are also well behaved and never make up too much noise. I just renewed my lease

I’ve been here since 2011 and I don’t plan on moving anytime soon. It’s quiet with decent neighbors. Maintenance is great. My apartment is comfy.

I've only lived here for a week and so far i love it. The community is quiet. The environment is absolutely beautiful. I already love just sitting out on my patio.

Nice, quite community. Attractive property in a small pine forest. Attentive, friendly maintenance and management staff with sufficient response to issues.

Nice, quiet, I get what I paid for and I'm happy about that. This is my second year here. I love the quietness. Maintenance takes no time to come to fix problems

Very good place to live. Very peaceful and secure place. Good neighborhood. Great and friendly staffs. There is nothing to complain about it.

Reply from The Landings at Rock Creek

I love it here! The staff is always warm and welcoming, they know my pets and they always respond to my maintenance requests in a timely manner.

I've been here for three months so far and it's been great! A very quiet neighborhood (which is wonderful after a long work day) and evryone is so nice!

This was a great place to live. The people are friendly, the apartments are nice and it is city living without feeling like it because you're surrounded by trees.

The only thing I can say negative is that when we moved in our apartment smelled like smoke. Everything else is beautiful here. I enjoy it alot.

I really like the staff. Whenever I have a maintenance problem it gets fixed right away and I always get an update on how long it will take. I have a cat and they are always mindful of him when they come into the apartment. My neighbors do play loud music, but it is mostly on the weekends and I know if I filed a complaint it would be addressed. I had to call the courtsey officer recently and did not get a call back to confirm like the message said but I am planning on addressing this with management staff.

Staying here has been nothing but a great experience. The staff here does they’re job very well and very fast. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone

Just moved into The Landings off Chenal Pkwy two days ago. I love it & it is hidden! Haley is extremely nice & helpful! I did have problems with my air condition unit cooling the apartment. The problem was fixed in 2 hours!

I recently moved here but this was the only place when I went apartment hunting I could really see as a home. Cindy was so nice and she really sold the community to me. The neighbors I have met so far are sweet and most people here have dogs and I love that since I have my own fur baby as well.

I love it here. I wish some places had more lighting, but it is a very nice and safe living community. Very close to businesses, nice neighbors and nice management.

Nice, quiet... I love it here... I have also been recommending people to move here. All I can do is suggest right. Can't make decisions for other people if that's the case I know alot of people who would be living here by now

Just Recently Moved here and I am in love already, So nice and peaceful and the neighbors are wonderful! Very Pet friendly & Safe. Also the area we’re in is so convienant !

nice neighbors, pet friendly and the employees who works for the Landings are very nice. Very clean, safe community, I love the office they speak with a smile.