I’m quite comfortable living here. If I need any type of maintenance repair, it’s usually completed within a day or two. Staff is great as well.

Cute place, amazing pool. Access to the walking path outside the complex is an added bonus. Parking can be a little iffy at times. Pet friendly!!!

Very convenient location right by hwy 6 and i10. Everyone in the leasing office is friendly, and maintenance requests are usually taken care of the same day. Overall things are kept nice, but often the dumpster will be overflowing with trash.

So I haven't moved in yet but from speaking with Kelly at the leasing office and what I've seen, I'm excited to join the community there. Kelly is great.

We recently moved in, and everyone has been very welcoming since day one. The move-in process was smooth, and apartments are very nice and quiet for a great price. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues and Kelly has been awesome to work with.

My husband and I decided to move here from Venezuela. We loved the location, the amenities and the unit itself because it offered everything we needed at the time. At The begging we started with the wrong foot because when we lease the staff told us the unit came with washer and dryer, but when we move we noticed there was any. So we asked the staff and they told us it was a mistake and they would not be able to give us a washer and a dryer. We discussed the matter and finally after ONE MONTH the washer and dryer came. Since that incident everything has been absolutely perfect, the staff is super nice, the amenities are always clean and functional, everything in the unit works. We love it here

We came here after Harvey flooded our last property. My family and I were homeless and Adina and Debbie made the process very easy. They were extremely accommodating and empathetic to our situation. The property itself is well kept and safe. Maintenance always responds in good time and the workers are all very nice and respectful. I would highly recommend this property to any of my family or friends.

One of the best places I lived so far! The apartment community is quiet in general. The management is very friendly and responsive to all my queries. I would recommend this place to anyone interested!

The office staff is always ready to go above and beyond when called upon, and always with a smile. The maintainance crew does an amazing job constantly working on keeping up the complex and is always discreet and quick with request.

Good experience, very nice house keeping, common areas are very well maintained, they a quick to fix any issues in the units, there was a time were I started to see roaches in the unit, I called maintenance and they took care of the problem right away.

LOVE my apartment been here about 3 months now. Maintenance is really fast office staff remembers all residents and treat you like more than a “renter”.

The staff at the apartments are always available to help. They are always helpful when we have questions or concerns. As well as, friendly and wanting us to be happy at our apartment.

My overall experience with my apartment community has been absolutely the best. Everyone is so nice. Mrs. Debbie in the front office is a doll. She help to create an effortless move and we really appreciate her.

Convenient location but surprisingly quiet (for being so close to I-10 and Hwy 6). The staff is super friendly and I have always felt safe walking around the area both day and night.

I have been in my apartment since the end of August and love it. I love management and Ms. Debbie was so pleasant and always willing to help with a smile. I would recommend any friend or family to this apartment complex.

Great place to live!!! Everything about the complex is great, maintenance guys are awesome. Adina the manager is the sweetest ever. Pool is great.

Good apartment complex. I chose to live here based on location and cost, and it has met my expectations and needs. The biggest "complaint" I have is that there is a mandatory $25 valet trash service. I empty my trash 2x per month, which means I'm paying $12.50 to not walk a few hundred feet to the dumpster.

I have been living here since past 2 Years. Its been a very good stay so far. Gym is good. Good neighbor's. Concerns were addressed on time. It never took more than 2 days to solve my tiny problems. I love the service. Property is clean. The apartment is close to parks. Especially Bear creek park. Its just 3 miles away. Very good for an evening walk/jog and some soccer. And not to forget, i just love the wooden flooring. Over all, excellent experience so far.

The office staff has always been amazing and super friendly in my 4 years of living here. Maintenance crew does a fantastic job getting things done right on time. Apartment units are up to date with a nice pool area to relax or bbq. I also enjoy taking an evening walk along the reservoir just to watch the gorgeous view of the sunset!