Great community, the leasing office is always so helpful! We know our concerns will always be take care off. We love Miss Debbie & Miss Adrina (i hope i spelt her name right) they’re both so sweet.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Community feel is great. Amenities are plentiful and the rooms are very quiet. The location of the property is also very near work and all the restaurants.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Overall great. Our apt seems to be older. Windows let in cold/hot. Starting to have mold issue in master bath, management is great maintenance guys are also great. Too many irresponsible dog owners don't clean up after their dogs.

Living her has been a great experience! We are going on a year since we've moved here and just renewed our lease for another year. I must say that the staff has been friendly and helpful with all our needs making us really feel at home, we look forward to the next 12 months, Thanks for all you do!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have been here for 4 years. The ladies in the Front Office are amazing. They are warm and very helpful. They always make we are taken care of.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The move in has been very pleasant, quiet and nice! Clean complex, and very close to I-10 makes great for commuting from park ten to downtown. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great place to live nice and Quiet and maintenance team is quick about taking care any requests Office staff is very friendly and willing to go above an beyond to take care of you

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far i have a greate experience. I love these apartments. Leasing office staff is very kind and responsive. I must refer these apartments to my friends

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Excellent management attitudes and prompt maintenance service. The attitudes of every staff person has been very professional, beyond my expectations

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Really enjoy the convenience of location staff very helpful . Family and i really Enjoy the amenities and the workout room has gotten better .

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Awesome staff and maintenance team in resolving the issues immediately. Arima understands the issues of residents and addresses the issue on priority.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The complex is a small community! Great amenities with access to I-10! Best staff ever.......very welcoming and nice! The maintenance staff is very knowledgeable and tackle your needs in a very timely manner! Awesome place to live......come check them out!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This is by far the best community I have lived. We love living here! The staff is amazing and knows each resident by name. Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. I couldn't ask for a better apartment.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

very quiet area love the view from 3rd floor very friendly people love that I can park close to my apparment ,love the gym my favorite place

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The staff is very nice and maintenance has always been very quick to answer work requests. We've had really good luck with our neighbors, as well.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

It’s been great living here. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are very nice. It’s a very convenient location and has easy access for commuting.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Lovely place to live, I love my peace and quite here. Staffs are great understanding ppl. I recommend the legend at part ten to anyone who is looking for a apartment.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love living here!!! Neighbors are nice! Office staff is amazing!!! Maintenance is awesome!!! The amenities are great! Location is perfect!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

IT has been a great stay the this apartments. The office staff are excellent and the maintenance crew is also great. I love the buniness center and gym. There equipment is a little only but it does the trick.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Complex is quite and friendly. I like the convenience of the area and it’s clean look outside. Family friendly and nice office staff, very helpful

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have been living in this community for nearly 4 years. Very satisfied with the community, facilities, staffs. In fact, the maintenance service is one of the best I have ever experienced. Almost every request is taken care of in one day. The surrounding (addick dam) is also beautiful place for a nice evening stroll.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I absolutely love it here, It's so peaceful and I have no issues. My place is beautiful! Thank you to management for a great job done, keep it up

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

We just moved in and so far I’m loving all of it ! A very nice quiet place to live . I have Got to enjoy the gym and I love that it’s a 24 hour gym !

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Been living here for a few month now. Everything so far so good. Just need the weather to get better so I can take advantage of the pool and grill.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Living here for the last 3 years has been great!! Great staff, quiet neighborhood and the track by the reservoir behind us makes everything about my apartment perfect for me! :)