The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Wish there was a playground or something more for the kids to do. It's quiet and the other residents are friendly. It's a great location for just about anything you may need.
Maintenance team is awesome, clean complex, and the management team is very understanding. The complex is quiet, and great for families and people who enjoy a calm atmosphere.
I am living here last 2 year i just sign the lease again for straight 3rd years so what i mine why i am living here It’s my home Great place
It started out kinda rough but it has been improving. The office staff tries their hardest to be attentive. But all in all it’s clean quiet and conveniently located.
Maintenance is always great with their service & quality of work. We had a specific issue that required immediate attention & even though he short-staffed& working by himself, he was able to fix the issue promptly.
Great location, units are well kept, fast response with maintenance and office staff is friendly. Pricing is very reasonable as well. Nice perks.
This would be a five if the pool were open. There's no playground, so let's give the kids a way to burn all this couped-up energy. Maintenance issues are dealt with quilckly.
Everyone around has been so nice! I love seeing everyone walking around with their families or fur babies! Every time I go out and take a walk everyone is so polite and we all greet each other with a smile or a wave.
Since I’ve been here it has been great and it’s very quiet I love that the stores are down the street and that the office staff always inform us what’s going on.
Attentive staff. The trash bins are the only big issue I have. Most days they are full and there are trash bags on the ground all around the bun because they are full. Yet, I am being charged $10 month for the trash bins ON TOP of the $25 I pay for valet trash. Very disappointing. Would like to use the pool. Updates on amenities opening would be great.