Just moved in, and so far it's been a great experience! Debbi was amazing, she made the process very smooth. I felt listened to, and she was very attentive. Seems to be a quiet complex, and well-taken care of.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

It’s a nice place I have no complaints except for minor issues with some appliances . Love the wood floors and how spacious the apartment is.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Love love love living here I cane from California & although it has been a crazy transition they’ve made my moving process super easy. Would definitely recommend here! Did I mention it’s super cute & the view is to die for

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

get community and the neighbor is clean and quiet. love it here. best thing about legends at park ten apartments is the quick response from the front desk and maintenance

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great place to live. The office staff is the best I've ever experienced in an apartment . Its always clean and the other tenets are very nice.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The Legend at Park Ten Apartments has been the best apartment complex I have lived in. The location, neighborhood, amenities, and most of all the pleasant maintenance and Leasing Consultants. I brought friends to my complex and the complimented the facility and how Mrs. Debbie was so pleasant. I would recommend these apartment complex to anyone mostly because having pleasant leasing consultants at the main office is rare and Im very thankful Im a resident of this apartment complex.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love it so far. The complex is clean and quiet. It's so easy to access the amenities. The apartment layout is perfect. And the office staff is awesome!! I took half a star because I have some really loud upstairs neighbors. Other than that, the experience has been great!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great so far! Just moved in. Management has been welcoming and responsive. Unit was told and prepared on time. Good location and nice community.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The best place in town to live. Great community and friendly neighbor's. They just repainted the community and replaced all lighting so it adds a sense of security at night when I leave out for work.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great Community! Staff is amazing! Maintenance crew is speedy and polite. Amenities are very nice and well taken care off. On site security is a plus!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Friendly, quiet community. Pool area is consistently clean. Management maintains communication with residents which is nice to have. Upgrades to complex are constantly happening which is good

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I enjoy staying here. Off the beaten path and pretty quiet. The only thing is that the trash can gets full fast and there is usually trash everywhere except in the dumpster.

Queit place to live with a place near the park. Dogs welcome and a very welcoming office staff. When we originally rented we felt very welcomed and that we would already rent before we even signed. Good people.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

the community is a decent place to live. The head manager tries to help out with issues and tries to make you feel at home. The maintenance staff is usually on point.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

We met some friendly neighbors who were more than happy to share their experience living at The Legend for several months now and it really is a helpful community.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

It’s a great community very friendly personnel and neighbors. The office ladies are the best always make you feel welcome and very attentive to the needs. Always get notifications of the recent remodeling taken place , water outages, and light outages. Very content with my apartment I can call home.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love this property . It’s peaceful and I feel safe. Office management is fantastic. Property is very clean. When a problem arises Management reports to the maintenance people and the problem gets resolved.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I've lived here at The Legends of Park Ten a little over a year and my experience here has been peaceful and very relaxing. The staff are easy going and respectful. Very friendly and attentive.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Peaceful, clean, cozy! I love my apartment. The leasing office ladies are very friendly! Apartment keeps up with the property. Reasonable rent prices.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I absolutely love living in my apartment community everyone is so nice and when there is a problem they try to fix the situation as soon as possible.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great place to live... Community friendly and very nice outdoor pool with grills and granite bar. Nice little dog park for our furry friends to mingle.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Helpful staff pool clean everyday close to my Topgolf Houston-Katy and Freddy's trash day Sunday thru Thursday nice staff. Helpful maintenance.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far very very great....customer service is great here and the ground keeper does an excellent job keeping everything looking well maintained

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The staff is so helpful and nice at all times. They always provide the tenants with the most updated new about services.The community is secure and pretty. The best place to live!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have lived in these apartments for almost 10 years. The staff is always so friendly and the community is well maintained. Recently installed new lighting and painted for a fresh, new look!