So far it’s been great I came from California so at first it was scary but they made everything so easy & not stressful. The location is nice & quiet which is a plus

The office staff is very attentive to needs and act fast. They are caring and very professional. The level of service is always met with a high degree.

Great and beautiful environment to live in. The neighbors around are welcoming. The parking spot and the package parcel makes it super organize.

This is a great apartment complex for the cost. Good neighborhood and is close to a lot of restaurants, entertainment, middle of everything and close to katy freeway access.

I love being a part of The Legend at Park Ten community. My view from the balcony is nice. The ladies in the office treat me like I grew up here all my life. Very sociable, they speak everytime they see me. I cam always go to them with a concern and they resolve any issues you may have. Dont have to worry about parking at all. Maintanace always come when you need them and they are very professional. I highly recommend this place for anyone. If you have kids the school bus pull up from by the office ( for bus riders).

Great staff. Went out of their way to help us with the grill on a holiday. Always friendly when I walk into the club house for something. Great stay so far.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Safe community, helpful and friendly neighbors, maintenance is prompt in responding to concerns and Debbie Millar is simply welcoming and great.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

It’s been great living here. I have been living here for 4 years and I really enjoy it here. Very easy access point to most parts of the city and also nice family living here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

excellent and attentive staff. never any problems with any staff they have always been super nice and accomodating. competitive pricing considering the very good location and age of the property. unfortunately, car has been broken into twice in three years.... but things like that are mostly out of the staff's control. some shady residents...but most of the people here respect each other and keep to themselves from what i have observed

I love the calmness it’s been very quiet so far. The people I happen to meet have been very helpful and sweet. I’m glad some of the amenities are always open.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I just moved in and so far it's been great. Ms. Kelly especially and Ms. Debbie at the Front Office were absolutely fantastic from my search to move in. I sincerely look forward to enjoying the rest of my stay here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great place to live! Incredibly friendly staff that tend to your needs when you need them.Maintenance is quick and friendly and is always on top of issues.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I had been live here for 4 years and it have been great. This apartment is very safe, friendly people and clean! I never have problems with landlords so far. They helps a lot and understands our concerns or our comfortable what we needs.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed the move in and the area is great. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with the people who work here, neighbors, and the maintenance crew!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

no issue. we moved in without incident. we rented four apartments to support our companies policy which ensures everyone a safe environment.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The Legend at Park Ten is safe, peaceful, clean, has knowledgeable & helpful staff, quick completion of maintenance requests. The leasing staff knows residents by name, very friendly, and provides answers very promptly.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have had the best time living here. The staff is excellent with the residents and very courteous. I love being here. I never thought apartment living would be as content as it is but I must say I have not had any problems.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great apartment to live at ,im going on my 2nd year living here, the grounds are will kept .The office staff is really friendly and helpful ,apartment are really quiet

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

A quiet, nice community with nice amenities. The gym and pools are always clean. There is good equipment at the gym also, and the staff is very nice

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Debbie and the team are awesome! So considerate and really do their best to work with you. Truly couldn't have had a better experience with an apartment complex!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Love it! Super quiet but still se kids play outside which is fantastic for when my daughter grows up! Love the location and places around the community. Not far from downtown nor Katy.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great. The management is so nice and friendly and the tenets are nice too. Very nice property. The property is clean and well maintained and very quiet

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Debbie in the front office was so helpful throughout the entire application process. She truly loves her community you can’t help but see why it is an amazing community. Since moving in a few days ago everyone that I have met is friendly and courteous of each other.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Debbie was so kind and welcoming! She was very knowledgeable and helpful and got me everything I needed. Looking forward to live in this place.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This place is lit come live here survived a hurricane and still standing strong nice pool and friendly neighbors right in the middle of Houston and Katy