I love it here it’s so Quiet we love everything about our apartment and we even love how the app itself give us so many things to do on it such as check for packages and pay rent

The staff is pretty cool they attend to your needs. Property itself is pretty quiet and nice. Most importantly no bugs of any sort. Thanks Debbie and rest of staff for helping find us a great apartment

I enjoy the area the people and the complex. I enjoy that I'm within walking distance to and from work. Plus there's a lot of cool things to do in the area Like top golf waffle house

So far so good! Everyone keeps to themselves, and the location is close to everything I need. Staff is friendly, and the price point is great!

Calm and affordable place to stay around Energy corridor area This community is very quiet and relaxing. We have lived here for over 2 years now wonderful place.

First time renting apartments and I have had a great experience so far, my husband and I have been here for almost 4 months now and we couldn’t ask for anything else.

This has been a great place to live. I have lived here now going on 9 years! I have not had any issues with the management team or the property.

Beautiful apartments! Friendly staff! Quiet neighborhood! What’s not to love here! The gym is nice and the pool is luxurious. I love the parcel pending packages system! Rate 10/10

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far it is awesome!! The office staff is AMAZING especially Ms. Debbie and Adina :). The location is perfect and the complex is beautiful, clean and quiet.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

My time here has been great....very friendly place to live. Staff is always there to help when they are needed. Maintenance is great and come out to fix a problem in a timely manner

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The best place ever. Reason why I have been living here for 3 years so far. Love the people, the leasing staff are very nice and lovely. The complex is always clean and pretty.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I want to take this opportunity and thank Adina and the Legend at Park Ten staff for all they do everyday to make us as comfortable as possible.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Let's just say that I am not very happy. I wish there was more security in the property for the safety of the residence and and their belongings. And that's all I'm going to say. :(

It's beautiful! It is beautiful, its people are polite. Living here has been my best choice. Their workers are super attentive, the buildings are in excellent conditions. I love The legend Aparments

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Amazing office staff. Made me and my family feel at home from day one. A very friendly staff and also very helpful when it comes to accommodating the residents.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The complex is always so clean and very well groomed. I love the valet parking and the covered parking. The staff is always so helpful and very, very kind.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have lived here over 2 years and have enjoyed it. I do wish the jacuzzi was as hot as it was when I moved in. That is why I moved here. Maintenance is prompt and responsive. The leasing office is very professional and friendly.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I've only been here for 6 months but I can say that living here everyone on the staff has been so nice and responsive to all needs. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This is my fiancé and I first apartment together and it has been a wonderful experience! The staff has never given us an issue when we’ve asked for something, it has very homey vibe, the neighborhood is peaceful and in the middle of everything (stores and bars). We have enjoyed being here! :)

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Overall the stay here has been positive. I renewed my lease so that says alot. The only thing is that it's located in the business area so stores are pretty far out but it's no big deal.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Moving to another unit on the property is amazing. The cellular service is great. I enjoy living here. There isn’t to much going on around here usually low key

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have living here since 2016, I have had a great experience during this years. Always the pool is maintained, as soon as you have some issue related to the apartment in the next 24 hrs you have a maintenance guy repairing or fixing the damage. All the managers are great and always I good mood and whiling to help. The new mail lockers are awesome you can pick up a package 24/7.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love it here so far the community is very quiet no issues what so ever. The staff is very professional and makes sure that you are taken care of.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Definitely one of the best or if not the best staff I've dealt with in any apartments. I wanna give a big shout out to the Angel from Above Debbie!!! That woman is the definition of customer service!!!! Sweetest most sincere person ever. She made me see that good people still do exist in this world. Debbie u a superstar. Anyone i know thats looking for an apartment i will definitely recommend The Legends at Park Ten as the 1st and best option!! Thanks guys u made my experience here one of the best. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year's!!!!!!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This community is very quiet, relaxing. The staff are all very friendly, professional, and take care of our needs quickly. We have lived here for over 5 years now, wonderful place.