The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Kelly helped us so much on this whole process she made it so smooth and very easy to understand. Also the community is very clean and nice, parking spaces are very organized and the dog park is so cute
The move in process has been amazing!! The office is well organized and keeps open communication. They've been timely with responses to our questions and concerns.
Love the neighborhood and the ladies at the front office. Also we just moved and it’s been lovely. Great to have a new home and a good maintenance.
I have been here 2 years and I can say it’s the best place I have ever live in. The staff in the office is great . I’m very happy her and other thing I’m really close to work.
It's been great so far. The staff are the nicest people ever and maintenance is really fast. Nice and quiet and no problems. Great place to live.
We have been staying in the same apartment for past 5years.We have had very nice memories and staff is very friendly and quick in addressing any issues.Locality is good near to all groceries mall restaurants gas stations etc.
Maintenance did a great job in responding to our most recent concern when we had issues with our bathroom. It was fixed promptly and with zero inconvenience to us.
I like this place not far perfect but decent enough, I though it was perfect when I lived in a different unit, now it's almost impossible to live at peace. That's why I'm giving it 3 stars. Where I was living a year ago if would've been 5 starts but now it's not the same, I could give it two starts. Staff is awesome too!! I highly recommend this place, hopefully the neighbors are not as noisy
We are living here for 4 years. Adina and debbie are wonderful .They knows every resident and are always willing to help. The pool is great, the gym is small but well equipped. Our concerns were addressed in a timely matter.
I love living here! It's peaceful and feels like you are away from the city. My only down side would be that there is no place for our children to play.