The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

4.6

4.6

So far it’s great. Community is nice. Staff is ver pleasant. If I could make any suggestion it would be to have an additional dumpster- trash is often overflowing and makes the complex look dirty.
This is my first apartment in Houston Texas. It’s a nice place. The parking lot are wide enough for the truck. And the outside is quite, not much screaming like the other apartment that I went to see.
Excellent apartments. A little on the expensive side but you definitely get what you pay for. The staff are sweet and everyone minds their own business. I love being a resident here..Great choice.
I really enjoy living her . The staff in the office are extremely nice and helpful my neighbors are nice. It’s nice and quiet.pet friendly. I love the amminities
Good apartments to start with before buying a house. When in need of anything fixed they come to check it quickly. Clean and well cut grass. Over all good place.
The move in experience was awesome. Kelly made me feel right at home. As soon as I walked in they had welcome gifts for me. Loving my new home!
La verdad el vecindario es muy cómodo. La atención de las manager es cordial e inmediata. Cuando necesitas asistencia por cualquier inconveniente en el apartamento la atención también es rápida y excelente. Acabo de renovar mi contrato y espero todo siga igual de bien.
The staff and management are all nice and very attentive, they help you with whatever they can however they can and the housing is very good and affordable. They have really good maintenance staffs and they don’t take long to attend to residents. They’re also very nice. I love every bit of this place, especially the pool!
It has been great being a  THE LEGENDS @ PARK TEN resident. The only thing that we have complained about is the neighbor being so loud at all times
Office staff always courteous and professional.My experience living here is been really good.Like the fact that the community is really quite.