The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The preparation of the apartment needs to be improved. The paint is unfinished, includes paint on the floor, cabinets, the door is not properly painted. Light is not checked. One of the blinds is broken.
The staff at the apartment miss debbie is awesome very knowledgable with her status friendly an professional I know life she really want out of her way on so many levels can't began to put it all down in words she made it her mission to make sure me an my daughter got the apartment we only dreamed of having one day kontos to miss debbie god bless her thank you
It’s nice place. It’s very quiet. The neighborhood is really quiet. I am calm and happy here since the month of December 2019. I hope it always stays the same. The managers are nice people who are always looking for solutions.
Very great staff friendly and very caring I love living here never moving until I move to my house in the future it’s quiet and everyone speak and watch out for each other
I really enjoy living here this is my first apartment and my neighbors are great we never have a problem with them 10/10 would recommend Themis to someone else
Been here for one week now and have no complaints so far. It's very quiet for the most part and the people seem great. A little early to tell for sure but so far we love it.
Maintenance did a great job in responding to our plumbing leak repair concerns with our kitchen sink. Fixed the problem promptly once the replacement part arrived.
Over all this is a great place to stay. Adina (hope i spelt her name right) is amazing and she is always polite and a pleasure to talk to. She trys to get to know her residents as well.
It has its pros and cons like every other apartment . Overall it is a quiet neighborhood and the neighbors are very nice . It hasn’t flood since I have been there.
It id s good neighborhood, you can breath peace and quiet. Excellent location to Acces the freeway. The staff is friendly and attentive. Amenities are clean always.