The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great apartments. Very quiet and the office staff are so nice and understanding. The pool is great and the view from our balcony is love. Never have any problems and the location is great
It was an easy and smooth process!!! Debbie in the office was and amazing person ! She helped me with all my needs and made the process much more easier
Love it here! I’ve been living here for over 2 years. The staff and maintenance staff are very professional and helpful when needed. This is the best apartment I’ve ever lived in.
love the community...not a complete 5 because nothing is perfect! love our apt. home. perfect for us. Common areas are kept neatly trimmed and great looking.
The complex is older...it could be better with some upgrades in the place, especially with appliances. There are also a lot of bugs around, could do without those as well.
The staff is very nice, they are always ready to help you with whatever you need, the pool has a good climate, I would like a more frequent maintenance of the stairs area, it is a good place to live
Everything was great the staff is awesome all I can do is give them high-fives everyone was pleasant experience was awesome Kelly is amazing and there's another young lady Miss Deb I want to see her name is awesome she helped us on Saturday so kudos
I love it here my neighbors are friendly maintenance is always on time the staff here is phenomenal. It’s quiet and semi ducked off so it’s like a well kept secret and overall this place is perfect!
Love the building staff and the neighbors! Staff is always friendly and helpful and the complex is nice and quiet. Every neighbor follows the complex rules including the ones to be followed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
We are living here for 4 years. Adina and debbie are wonderful .They knows every resident and are always willing to help. The pool is great, the gym is small but well equipped. Our concerns were addressed in a timely matter.