The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Loving my apartment and apartment staff so far , this is my first home after college and im so excited!!! Ms.debbie has been amazing snd so helpful !
I love coming home everyday. Office staff is friendly and I always feel safe and secure. Not far from plenty of shopping either, so that’s always a plus!
I have been here for 5 years. The complex has a great front office staff that really do care about our concerns. They are welcoming and treat you well.
I enjoy residing at the Legend at Park 10. Apartment complex is very well maintained by its employees, clean, and safe. The leasing office ladies are very welcoming and knowledgeable. Thank you, Legend at Park Ten for being my home!
I have not been at the apartments long but it has been a good experience so far. Have not taken advantage of the perks in the facility but I will do so soon.
It is a very quiet and friendly place to live. They have great office staff who will try to resolve issues. The maintenance staff is quick and friendly.
Great place to live. Recently updated outside with paint and new light fixtures! Pool and landscaping are well kept. Great location. Awesome staff!
Great place and amazing staff! Kelly was especially great to work with. She handled our whole signing process and everything was a breeze. My one complaint though is I Wish we could have some privacy on the patios.
This apartment complex is wonderful! I just wish that our guests could get into the gate with a code or something instead of us having to leave our home to open the gate.
Staff helpful kind friendly maintenance is good at getting stuff done fast pool is clean. Pool get clean every day hot tub get clean everyday.