The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Has been such a great experience even through these trouble times they have made me feel safe and have gave a lot of info when needed to keep me safe
So far everything has been great. Waiting for all the amenities to open up so we can take full advantage of them. I'm also hopping the pool gets open soon.
Kelly was my leasing agent and she did an amazing job of helping me and my roommate get set up and moved in with little to no problems I will definitely keep it in mind when it’s time for us to renew
This apartment complex is wonderful! I just wish that our guests could get into the gate with a code or something instead of us having to leave our home to open the gate.
Very friendly staff and always worried about resolving any issue, always ontime . Facility and gym area and pool area sre always clean, very friendly people
Pool is always clean Maintenance staff is nice Staff is nice and helpful Pool is always clean Maintenance staff is nice Staff is nice and helpful
Maintenance was helpful in assisting with our issues during the lockdown. We had problems with lighting & plumbing in our bathroom & maintenance fixed it & came prepared in our unit complete with mask, gloves & protective boots. Thank you for keeping in with covid-19 guidelines.
Office staff is very friendly. Maintenance requests are handled promptly and the maintenance crew is very nice as well. The community seems to be kept clean and maintained. As for location, this is a very convenient place given that's super close to I-10 and I personally enjoy that it's isolated from traffic and businesses but at the same time there is ease of access to get places. That is a huge bonus and the bayou too! Compared to a previous location I lived at which was very convenient to get around the pricing was way higher than it is here (though the community was a tad more upgraded) I would choose living here without hesitation for pricing and the other things I mentioned above. I'm only not giving it 5 stars because of parking being limited (but I can work with that) and the extremely loud neighbor upstairs (which I am not blaming the office for but I think they could do something about that) who honestly makes me NOT want to be home almost ever. Lastly, the dumpster could be emptied more often or there could be another one so this one doesn't get too overloaded and trash spills everywhere. This is my personal experience otherwise I would give the community 5 stars no doubt because except for my loud neighbor, I think this is as good as it gets for pricing, location, staff and maintenance.
Kelly helped us so much on this whole process she made it so smooth and very easy to understand. Also the community is very clean and nice, parking spaces are very organized and the dog park is so cute
The move in process has been amazing!! The office is well organized and keeps open communication. They've been timely with responses to our questions and concerns.