Everything about this complex is good including the staff. All maintenance issues are addressed quickly. Been living here almost 2 years now. I’ve enjoyed every minute here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far my stay at the legends at park ten apartments has been quiet and peaceful no problems whatsoever and looking forward to another year here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Overall, I am satisfied with my experience on Legend at Park Ten. It has met all of my expectations, and I have no complaints. I would recommend to a friend.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Peaceful place to live. No noise, no crimes. Secured fenced in apartments. Now a new parcel storage coming soon. Maintenance are great I have no complaints.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The manager is really friendly and remembers her residents. She is probably the only one who tries to help out with issues. The other office staffs are decent, but they could be more friendlier.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have had a great experience living here. The leasing office staff is very nice and friendly, The maintenance techs are always prompt and friendly also.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far so good, clean and quiet maintenance Is very quick and prompt, and everyone is friendly and very helpful staff, not to mention the location is perfect.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love living here! We moved here right after we were displaced due to Harvey:( The ofc staff was so helpful and friendly, they made our move so easy. They also take the time to get to know you.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The staff is very friendly and the community is clean and safe. I really enjoy living here; the amenities are great and the apartment has new appliances. Great insulation, too!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

For over a year, I have thoroughly enjoyed living at The Legend. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and the apartment and the amenities are excellent.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have lived here for 7 years now. I love the community and best of all I love the leasing office staff. They are always friendly and positive. They take really good care of all the residents.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Good location, easy access to hwy 6 and i10. Pretty quiet and safe feeling complex, though could use better lighting in some areas. Overall things are kept clean but the dumpster does fill up quick and not everyone picks up after their dogs. Apartments are nice inside and maintenance does a good job of taking care of things quickly.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The office staff is very helpful, fast, and attentive to the residents needs. They always have a positive and friendly attitude. It makes living here much better.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have been here over 3 months and I have to say I love it here. The management is great , maintenance is also great . Great place to live and enjoy the fresh air.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Quiet area with a convenient location. Any maintenance request I’ve had has always been completed quickly. Management is very respectful. Complex has always felt safe to me and I’ve always recommended it to anyone apartment hunting.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

My family and I moved here from Louisiana four months ago and since then living here has been a very good experience. The staff is friendly and has been very helpful in making our stay a good one.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

It is a great place to live and in a great location. It is easy access to get into Houston or out to Katy. The staff is fantastic and helpful!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The community is quiet & the management is great. I enjoy living here because the area is clean & moderately safe. The community is near shops.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time at Legends at Park Ten so far. I feel very safe, my apartment is cozy, maintenance is quick to get things fixed and the ladies in the office are always quick to assist when needed.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This community is amazing. I am greeted by name anytime I walk into the office. If I every have an issue it is addressed in a prompt manner.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great community. Very nice staff . This is an older property but great for the price . I think it’s time to update the apartments and get rid of old stuff

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Stellar staff and maintenance! I couldn't be happier with my leasing agent, Debbie! She kept my updated through the whole process. I can't thank you enough!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Living in this community has been a positive experience. The staff from the Property Manager to maintenance have been fantastic. My maintenance needs are completed within the same day. The guys are friendly, polite and professional. When I call or stop by the office I am always with a smile and are very helpful with any of my needs.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Staff is amazing!! When putting a work order they come that same day or next day, depending on when you submit it.. It's a nice and quiet place.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The complex is quiet and clean. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. I like the proximity to shopping, restaurants, and I-10. I've been here 1 month now, but so far everything has been great!