Been living here for a few month now. Everything so far so good. Just need the weather to get better so I can take advantage of the pool and grill.

Living here for the last 3 years has been great!! Great staff, quiet neighborhood and the track by the reservoir behind us makes everything about my apartment perfect for me! :)

Best experience we've had!! Managment is amazing!! If we have an issue with the apartment we put in a work order and they are quick to resolve it!! Will recommend 100%

My residence experience has been awesome. We have been there for 4 years. We are so thankful to have Adena & Debbie being there for us since we moved in. For anywhere that you may live, there is always room for improvement. Over all, it's been well.

My resident experience has been great. I couldn't have 5found a better place to reside. We love it here. The staff are amazing. The community is awesome.

This apartment is very excellent! I have good landlords to help for our home and make sure if we are satisfied. We never have problem with this apartment for almost 5 years

I do not call it "My apartment", I call it "My Home" with many family members.!! It has been amazing experience so far, also about to renew/transfer me lease with this beautiful community which I call "My Home". Admin staff members has been most helpful and pleasant to talk to, especially Debbie. Thank you all of you.

I love working with the entire staff. A pleasure to be a part of this community Always friendly and pleasant. A joy to interact with. Makes a great place to call home.

Kelly and Tony are awesome. They always make sure the residents are good and our apartments are in great condition. It's conveniently located also.

After Hurricane Harvey hit, The Legend very graciously helped us quickly move into our new apartment. The staff and maintenance are friendly, and the units are comfortable.

Lovely quiet community. The scenery is beautiful and have never had any kind of issues. The management is prompt and so is any kind of matience that is needed.

Property is well kept and the management team does a wonderful job of ensuring that residents are happy! Thank you for a wonderful community and place to live!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The staff is great. Moving process was very stress free. Kelly was extremely helpful and kind. The property is kept clean and any repairs we needed the maintenance were sent right away.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The ladies in the office are fantastic, very knowledgeable, nice and helpful. Maintenance is on top of their game, the place is always kept well maintained.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

We have experienced several bugs in our unit from worms to spiders to centipedes with no real resolution.. we’ve put in request to have things fixed and never received service! It’s a few other thing that I dislike about the complex but I’ll leeo it short

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Very great, quiet community. We’ve never had any issues with any of our neighbors and the management here is amazing. They care about all our concerns and safety. Moving here was such a great decision!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great community and it’s clean! Parking is the only issue and the tree roaches that come out during the summer other than that it’s great!!!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Good place to live... nice amenities good location.... the people in charge at the office are very nice the common areas are good and clean like it a lot

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love that’s it quiet and and I just love ms Debbie . Great place to move to and everyone friendly . just need a area for kids to play outside so they won’t be in the streets

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Nice and quiet. Residents isolate though. Management is very professional and exceptionally, friendly, and responsive. The jacuzzi water is not hot enough. It is luke warm so i do not use it and thay is why i moved here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Been living here for over 6 years. The management is great and the community is growing. Very nice gym and pool for leisure. All in all a great place!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Nice friendly ppl...residentsand office personnel. I like staying here. Convenient location. Apartment is very roomy. Grounds clean and pet friendly.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This is an awesome property and the staff is great. Very clean and quiet.They are always doing things to improve the look of the property. I would definitely recommend this place to friends...

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Really nice community with a great office staff. Great amenities and the landscape is always well groomed. Love the location and the quick access to I-10

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Literally the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in. Misty and I need quick access to i10 and have no plans for children. Definitely could see us living here many years to come. The management staff is always amazing to us.