I've lived here at The Legends of Park Ten a little over a year and my experience here has been peaceful and very relaxing. The staff are easy going and respectful. Very friendly and attentive.

Peaceful, clean, cozy! I love my apartment. The leasing office ladies are very friendly! Apartment keeps up with the property. Reasonable rent prices.

I absolutely love living in my apartment community everyone is so nice and when there is a problem they try to fix the situation as soon as possible.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great place to live... Community friendly and very nice outdoor pool with grills and granite bar. Nice little dog park for our furry friends to mingle.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Helpful staff pool clean everyday close to my Topgolf Houston-Katy and Freddy's trash day Sunday thru Thursday nice staff. Helpful maintenance.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far very very great....customer service is great here and the ground keeper does an excellent job keeping everything looking well maintained

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The staff is so helpful and nice at all times. They always provide the tenants with the most updated new about services.The community is secure and pretty. The best place to live!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I have lived in these apartments for almost 10 years. The staff is always so friendly and the community is well maintained. Recently installed new lighting and painted for a fresh, new look!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Overall I enjoy living here. The staff is great and I love my neighbors. We look out for each other. I am happy with the upgraded lights under the car port

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

We love to live here. Adina is an awesome manager and the maintenance team works wonders specially Tony. The only problem that we had was mold in our bathroom and closet that damaged a couple of my purses, shoes and other personal items, the problem was solved within 1 and half month from the first appearance. Other than that we only have compliments to make about this community. Thanks everyone!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love living here! It's pretty quiet even though we have a lot of kids that live here. It's convenient to get to many places which is a plus!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great experience find the right apartment and executing the steps to move in. The staff has been very helpful in assisting with the transition.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love that this is a pet friendly community. Even the residents are kind to pets. I certainly wish there was more interaction between the residents though.

What a great community! Always updating and improving facilities. Management and staff are AWESOME! Always willing to listen to your needs and concerns. Maintenance arrives in a timely manner and very knowledgeable/friendly!

I love the atmosphere around here ! Very friendly Staff they welcome us with a smile always. They respond pretty quick and are very helpful.

Honestly I can say the best staff that I've encountered very friendly. Ms. Debbie hands down best customer service ever. She's just makes u feel at home.

Loving the new all white paint job on the building exterior, makes it look clean, modern & updated. Also appreciate how this was done with minimal inconvenience to residents. Great job & keep making improvements!

Love my quiet community! And i am loving the changes that are being made! It’s looking even more beautiful. I can’t wait to see everything once it’s completed 🤩

Staff is very friendly and the community is well maintained..Recently the management is doing the renovations for the entire building which is nice..

It's been four years since I moved in to this community. I have a really great experience living here. Office staff and maintenance staffs are nice, courteous, and very professional. All service requests have been handled the very same day. It is pleasure to stay here.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I love this place . The office staff lady’s are so helpful all the time. Debby , Kelly and the manager are super nice . I love the gym and pool. Thanks a lot for making my stay a pleasant one.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

So far it’s been great I came from California so at first it was scary but they made everything so easy & not stressful. The location is nice & quiet which is a plus

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The office staff is very attentive to needs and act fast. They are caring and very professional. The level of service is always met with a high degree.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Great and beautiful environment to live in. The neighbors around are welcoming. The parking spot and the package parcel makes it super organize.

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

This is a great apartment complex for the cost. Good neighborhood and is close to a lot of restaurants, entertainment, middle of everything and close to katy freeway access.