I love it here so far the community is very quiet no issues what so ever. The staff is very professional and makes sure that you are taken care of.

Definitely one of the best or if not the best staff I've dealt with in any apartments. I wanna give a big shout out to the Angel from Above Debbie!!! That woman is the definition of customer service!!!! Sweetest most sincere person ever. She made me see that good people still do exist in this world. Debbie u a superstar. Anyone i know thats looking for an apartment i will definitely recommend The Legends at Park Ten as the 1st and best option!! Thanks guys u made my experience here one of the best. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year's!!!!!!

This community is very quiet, relaxing. The staff are all very friendly, professional, and take care of our needs quickly. We have lived here for over 5 years now, wonderful place.

We have been living here for almost a week now and it has been a great experience so far, all our requests have been attended on time. Community looks very clean and the neighbors seem friendly!

I have had a good experience until now.The community is really quite it and I love that. Manager is a really helpful, kind and sweet person.

I've been here almost 4 years and the staff has been great. Any minor issues that arise are dealt with quickly. Parking can be tight at times.

The best part about this community is Mrs. Adina. She takes her time to get to know all residents and to make all feel welcome. She is the best.

La experiencia que e tenido es de que todo el staff de legend es un equipo magnífico Gracias por ser parte de nuestra familia y ayudar ala comunidad y quiero felicitar a todas en las personas en oficina especial mente a debbi es una persona ejemplar un carisma que es contagiable y ayudar cada uno de nosotros gracias Dios los bendiga

Lovely neighborhood and staff. The staff is always very attentive and nice. It's always very quiet and clean outside. I love the new paint job!

I love this community because I feel safe. I like to staff. They are very friendly but professional also they treat you like family and I really enjoyed that it makes me feel at home. I’ve lived here for four years And hope to leave here more years

Great Fast maintenance, friendly staff, efficient. Very nice grounds, resident seemed friendly and respectful. Management is approachable available and very efficient. Complex is updated and refreshed regularly.

It's our first day here and we are already loving it, Ms. Kelly was very nice and helpful with everything. Looking forward on our first year here

The staff is really helpful especially when letting them know we’re going away on vacation. They make us feel safe knowing that our apartment will be looked after which gives us peace of mind.

My residential experience here at The Legend of Park Ten has been pleasant. The staff is awesome and prompt. Anything desiring attention in my apartment gets handled in a timely fashion. The crime rate is minimal to none. The neighbors mind their own business and there is not a lot of noise that goes on around the complex.

So far we have loved our experience! Staff and community have been stellar and are always so attentive to our needs and questions. Needless to say, we genuinely enjoy coming home to this wonderful community.

Very clean community. My experience here so far has been awesome. The leasing consultants and property manager here are very kind. They really care about the community and residents.

I've truly enjoyed my stay here , every resident seems so pleasant and all the beautiful ladies of the staff are so helpful and understanding. Also the maintenance are always on top of things and I can truly say its been a peaceful and positive experience.

I love thequiet atmosphere here. The staff is wonderful! If I could change one thing I wish we had a playground for the kids to play safely.

I love it here. Nice and quite and the staffs are very nice! Then place is clean. I love the new face lift of the exterior of the apartment.

I love living in the community. I have only 1 year here but I love it . That’s why I decided ti renew my contract. The Staff is very professional and very nice . Kelly. Debby. And ethina are great. Best place to live

Such a great community to be a part of. They do their best to make everyone feel welcome and are always there to help. The staff is friendly and always say hello even just on passing.

Love my place and the complex it’s peaceful and clean surroundings and the office staff is just wonderful and the Maintenance crew quick to respond to work orders

I lived here for almost 4 years and have absolutely no complaints! The staff onsite is amazing and my neighbors are awesome as well! The only reason I'd consider moving is more space :)

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

I've never lived in an apartment before but I am absolutely enjoying this one. I love the beautiful trees and landscaping. The employees are amazing and so are the other residents--so friendly. It is so cozy and my daughter and I love it here!

Reply from The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

Comfortable and quiet apartment complex. Maintenance comes quickly for repairs and fixes things. Kelly was really nice in getting us settled. Looking forward to living here