The Legend at Park Ten Apartments

The apartments are beautiful inside and out and ms debbie and kelly made the move in simple and easy. I'm really looking forward to living here, hopefully for a while. :)
These apartments are wonderful. It's quite and the property is well kept. Maintenance is quite and the office staff are very nice people. Love it here.
Honestly, besides the super annoying/loud upstairs neighbor, the experience here has been good. The office is friendly and they really do care for the residents. Adina especially (I've dealt more with her) is very kind and helpful. Maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner and handled well. Pricing is super reasonable especially for the great location. Only cons are the neighbor (says to rate my experience and he brought it WAY down) and the fact that there's only two dumpsters in the community so there's a lot of overflow. At least on the one on my side of the complex.
Everything is nice. Clean apartments. Good customer service. Friendly all around people. The only thing for us is our noisy upstairs neighbor.
Have been such a lovely and quiet place. Staff is really nice and helpful and I love my neighbors. The place is always clean and with the Covid issues the staff have been really careful.
Major maintenance or issues are fixed quickly but there's a backup of other issues and non-working amenities that can take quite a long time to be addressed. The employees are nice.
I have been living here since April. I must say Each month continues to get better and better. It’s very clean and quiet and secure. I’m glad to be here.
Quiet complex. I love the Amazon mail boxes. I have seen many neighbors in my building grilling on their patio. Coming from a convex that had 3 huge fires on 3 separate occasions, I’m not a huge fan of violating the fire code ordinance. Other than that, it’s a great place to live. Friendly front office staff. Sometimes hard to get a hold of during regular hours.
The staff, especially Debbie, remains to be helpful & responsive whenever we have concerns or need assistance with anything, no matter how small the issue is. Thank you!
I felt so welcomed there and the process to get an apartment was very easy! Kelly helped me so much and never made me feel rushed yet never made me feel unimportant