The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have noisy neighbor and have given complaints several times but they noisy neighbor continues to make noise. Not to happy, especially when I can't sleep because of the noise.
Living at Legends at Champions Gate has been great. The community is quiet and family friendly and I feel very safe and secure living here. If there is ever an issue that needs to be addressed, the leasing agents and manager communicate effectively and to the best of their ability to rectify any situations.
Minus the noise being heard through thin floors, the community is nice. I wish that there was another trash compactor, as it tends to overflow and then there’s the raccoon that jumps out at you when you throw out trash at night sometimes.
I absolutely love living in legends. The amenities and the staff are amazing. Everyone is always super friendly and ready to help if needed. The parking is nice and never overly crowded. Overall it’s a great place to live.
E muito bom morar aqui...tudo funciona, o condomínio é limpo, organizado e tudo funciona. Os colaboradores são comprometidos e simpáticos...eu amo morar aqui...!
Staff is very helpful and the apartments are very nice. I’ve had maintenance issues that were solved quickly and with upmost respect to the current COVID situation.
I have had a amazing time living at Legends! My roommates and I just wanted a laid back community and that’s what we got! Beautiful amenities and great neighbors!
Since COVID struck and spending more time at home and working from home it has given me the chance to see all the work that goes on during the day. We have the best maintenance team. Always on the go working and keeping everything clean. It is so appreciated!!
The is a fairly quiet community within walking distance to several restaurants, grocery store and Walgreens. Staff is friendly and professional.
The staff is super helpful! Just moved here and I love it. My neighbors are pretty quiet for the most part. Located in in a great spot, I4 is just around the corner as well as the shopping centers.