The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love it here!! We just moved in but it’s been awesome! Everyone is so nice and helpful. The community itself is beautiful! We can see ourselves here for quite a while!
It has been a great experience so far we love this place! It’s our first apartment together and it has been a blessing to be here at champions gate.
What a great community full of friendly people! And the staff is always willing to help! I appreciate everything yall have done for my fiance and I these past few months!
Everything had been great so far. The moving experience was seamless, the community is so nice, the leasing agents are always kind and helpful.
Enjoyable place to live. Nice location in close proximity to Disney World. Love seeing all the turtles, ducks, fish and birds down by the lake.
Got a renovated apartment. You can tell that it was done very quickly without thought. Doors don’t fit properly into the frames, bedroom door doesn’t latch, closet door constantly falls off, paint splatters/paint drips are all over the walls, there are holes/where you can tell the door smashed into the wall before they got a stopper, floor boards around room and bathroom have scratch marks to them so not sure if that was replaced or not, in the living room the crown molding doesn’t fit properly and ends awkwardly. Just not things expected when being the first to live in the newly renovated apartment. Otherwise, it’s somewhere to live.
This is a nice, fairly quiet community within walking distance of several restaurants, drug store and grocery store. The staff is friendly and professional.
Overall it’s been great! The landscaping is a little messy and parking by my building fills up and sometimes only spots at other buildings are available.
Our community has handled the response to COVID 19 very well with resident’s health and safety first. Our maintenance staff is awesome!! I always feel safe in our community!!
I still haven't move completely, however I find the amenities very good , and the Staff has been amazing. I also like where my apartment is located ,I am close to everything. I know that I made the correct choice