The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

4.5

4.5

Awesome place to call home. Everyone seems so friendly from the neighbors to the office staff and maintenance team. The grounds are beautifully kept.
Very friendly environment and loving the location! Our puppy loves the dog parks and walking around the pond! The club house staff has been very helpful when we have had a few common hiccups!
This is a nice, fairly quiet community. We are within walking distance to several restaurants, a grocery store and drug store. Staff is friendly and competent.
I am enjoying my experience as a resident so far. I look forward to the future here. Tiffiney Nevels was exceptional answering any and all questions l had. The complex is undoubtedly inviting and the apartment spacious. I have a true sense of security due to the gate requiring the access card to enter. I will definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone.
My husband and I just retired and moved from Maine to Florida. We have been very pleased with the Legends at Champion's Gate community. The apartment and grounds are very nice. Love the Pool and dog parks areas.
Tiffany and Stephanie have been very helpful! I love living here and they are making every effort to keep me here. After 17 years living at The Legends, I really appreciate their assistance!
Maintenance workers fixed our issues but left us a mess to clean up and then make rude, demeaning and reverse racism since my husband and I are not spanish and don't speak spanish. I am still disappointed with maintenance and have been for the last 3 to 5 uears.
The perfect name for the feeling that i get is. HOME... Very clean and comfortable with great neighbors and space for your pets or children to enjoy as well
I’ve never had a bad experience living here. Everything about this complex is amazing, and I truly see myself living here for quite some time, hopefully.
Well organized and very helpful. Loving my new community ❤️ The front office ladies are the best and maintenance crew! Thank you for such a warm welcome