I recently moved in and it has been an amazing experience. The staff is so kind and the area is very convenient. Close to the grocery store and restaurants and just outside of Orlando enough without being too far from the city.

Our application through move in was a breeze. Marisa was very friendly, professional, and welcoming. The process was painless and we were treated like family.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This is a nice quiet community with a professional and friendly staff. It is within walking distance of several restaurants, a grocery store and a drug store. The only issue is the horrible traffic trying to get on or by I4.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Leasing Office Staff and Maintenance are awesome. Before moving our furniture in we requested the carpet be replaced due to our allergies and it was done immediately.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love living at The Legends! These summer months are so great to spend at the pool swimming and grilling. It is also fun getting to know fellow residents.

So far moving in has been a pleasant experience. The apartment is a well-kept homely neighborhood. The staff was friendly, the apartments are spacious and have nice aesthetics , and it is nice living in a gated community that actually has a functioning gate.

Tiffany was great! She made the whole process extremely easy and I'd recommend her and the entire Legends at Champions Gate community to friends and family!

Signed 4th lease renewal only because we did not have enough time to look around. Rent increase. More expensive than some of the newer communities in the area. Small older community set back from the hustle of Champions Gate. Improvements to property are slowly being made although I was told that no painting or carpet replacement is done until you move out. Office staff friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff responsive. Only wish people living here were friendly instead of just "residents" but that is apartment living. Sad. People do not take care of their patios and they

We have just moved in and so far I have no complaints. The staff is really nice, the apartment is awesome, and it's in a great location. I'm happy to be a part of the community!

Our experience here over the past year has been great. Minus the annoying sounds from Bella Trae next door, it has been quiet and peaceful. We love being in ChampionsGate.

The apartments are in a great area, close to Disney and lots of restaurants and stores nearby. Love all the amenities especially the gym, pool, and car wash.

Large open floor plans. Nice pool area to entertain in. Overall pretty quiet community. The office staff does events once a month which are a nice touch.

Nice property. Has a nice community pool. Office staff is very friendly. Is gated which is nice for safety. Friendly neighbors. Great maintenance team.

Nice complex sort of tucked away. Office staff is nice and responds to requests for maintenance and pest control requests quickly. Property could use some sprucing up.

Great community and friendly people. The staff is always available for any questions we may have. There’s always something to do during the days off around here too.

We have loved living here since moving in. The staff is friendly , the residents are friendly too. We love the amenities that comes with like the gym and pool.

For the most part I like living here. The neighbors are mostly nice and i’ve Noticed they are updating some things recently. The girls in the office are awesome and I love the new security features they are adding.

Love the small gated community. Only negatives are the bedrooms that aren't the master bedrooms are extremely small and after a certain time parking is horrible (but most appartments are like that!)

Very appreciative that the staff goes above and beyond to help their tenants. The people in the office stayed after their shift to assist me.

This apartment has a great location and is right near many restaurants. We can walk to Publix and not be exhausted when we get back. It is also close to i4.

The Legends apartments are a fantastic choice for living here. The location of the apartments is just a few miles away from Disney and Universal! Such a great neighborhood!

It is a great place to live, specially with kids. They enjoy the outside activities and the community activities. Facilities are always in good shape at all times

Friendly staff and great amenities. Also love the maintenance staff, so helpful and fast!! Only complaint is when yardwork starts at 7am, many residents here work late nights at the theme parks! But still appreciate you guys

Great apartment to live in. Nice and quiet and close to restaurants and entertainment! The only downside is the older equipment in the gym, but that’s no deal breaker.

My experience has been amazing. Tiffany was amazing at processing and arranging our tour and move in date. The amenities and updated apartments are delightful to the eye and feels like home. The gated community and area is very peaceful and feels very safe. There is not one thing negative I can say or find about the community. Very pleased with my location choice and happy to be a resident.