Everyone in the office seems very nice. The apartment is nearly perfect in layout and the rooms are large and open. Only been here a month, but I dont hear my neighbors, so I think the walls are thick enough to muffle most sound. Over all, very pleased.

It is a very quiet, clean, pleasant place in every way. We really like living here. It is very well located, we can find everything we want and need only a few million away. in the office they are always willing to provide a solution to your problems quickly

My husband and I have loved living here for the past 2 years. We feel like it’s a good starter apartment for us. We have lived in the one bedroom for the entire time. We would love to upgrade to a 2 bedroom eventually! The ladies in the office are always sweet and helpful, especially Tiffany!

We had some issues in the first couple months with lack of communication and incompetence but since then it has been a great place to live. The lady's in the office are very nice.

Clearly, there are newer apartments with nicer amenities in the area; however, I've renewed my lease for the fifth year due to the outstanding office and maintenance staff.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

It’s been a blast here. Nice quiet neighborhood in such a good location! Truly a good place to be if you are into fun things to do around town!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Everything has been great so far. The staff resolves issues promptly and accurately. They seem very reasonable and have solid Availability. Would recommend

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love the size/layout of the units at our complex! The interior of the apartments, combined with the beautiful grounds and amenities makes this complex worth living at. Im additon the staff are always considerate and the maintenance staff are timely and helpful.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great community to live in. Office staff and maintenance do a great job. It is very comfortable living here and this is my 3rd year here. Thank you

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Awesome location and great staff. Close to all majors theme parks and minutes from I4. The dog park is great and the gym is a big park. The pool is rarely crowded.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I've only lived here a few months but I love it! I feel safe, the area is quiet 99% of the time and I and my cat have a wonderful view of the lake, trees and squirrels. It's so nice to have a place that actually feels like home. The staff is friendly and courteous; quick to repair anything that needs it and is always doing something for the residents from special incentives to holiday events. I hope to call The Legends at Champions Gate my home for a long time.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live with a welcoming atmosphere. Friendly staff and neighbors. Clean and well maintained. I’m glad I found this place to call home!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Desde el primer momento que conocí el lugar me fascinó , pensé que por la ubicación estaba fuera de mi alcance económicamente ; así que decidí alquilar en otro lugar ya estaba todo listo para mudarme , el día anterior mi mente estaba en este lugar ( the legends at champions gate ).Decidi pasar y orientarme y cuando me dieron precio de todo no lo pensé y cancelé todo en otro lugar perdí dinero pero no me arrepiento de mi decisión llevo tres años y he sido muy feliz , excelente ubicación , excelente staff , buen mantenimiento y actividades familiares divertidas, gracias

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We need to have more consideration for the mobility impaired residents by making more handicap parking spots in front of the buildings entrance. My building (8105) have four residents with mobility issues but the building only have one handy cap parking!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Beautiful quite community close to restaurants and easy access to I-4. The staff was great and understood what I was searching for! Neighbor's are quite, and friendly. I love the extra storage space and big walk in closets. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We just moved in a few weeks ago. The staff has been so friendly and helpful in all areas. The property is well maintained and very quiet. I just know we are going to love living here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Very nice community. The staff have been very helpful from the office to the maintenance staff. The extras they offer are top notch couldn’t ask for more.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have lived in The legends at Champions Gate for 7 months now and love everything about it great neighbors and the people in the club house are amazing especially Tiffiney the best employee even Thank you for everything your the best

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir , localización cerca de la i-4 farmacia, supermercados y lugares para ir a comer , buen mantenimiento y limpieza.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Legends is a great place to live. The grounds keeping team especially is always tending outside to make sure our home is as clean and safe as possible.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Nice, quiet, well maintained community. I like the layout of my apartment and the close proximity to the grocery store and restaurants. Only complaint is that the front fates are often broken, so security is a bit of an issue. I sometimes get home from work very late and it makes me nervous when the gates are stuck open.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Living here has been pretty awesome. It’s a nice spacious apartment, good community and area to live in. I do have a few complains about noise but otherwise it’s a good place to live

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We love our new apartment! Tiffany was so amazing and helpful with the application and lease signing. After looking at more than 10 possible homes before choosing The Legends, we are sure we picked the right place.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The community is awesome, the office staff is very helpful, and the maintenance crew! We love the location and our neighbors! It’s a great family-orientated community.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have lived here for around 4 years and have never had a complaint. Everyone is super friendly and they help solve problems as soon as possible!