Friendly staff and great amenities. Also love the maintenance staff, so helpful and fast!! Only complaint is when yardwork starts at 7am, many residents here work late nights at the theme parks! But still appreciate you guys

Great apartment to live in. Nice and quiet and close to restaurants and entertainment! The only downside is the older equipment in the gym, but that’s no deal breaker.

My experience has been amazing. Tiffany was amazing at processing and arranging our tour and move in date. The amenities and updated apartments are delightful to the eye and feels like home. The gated community and area is very peaceful and feels very safe. There is not one thing negative I can say or find about the community. Very pleased with my location choice and happy to be a resident.

The apartments Could use newer washer and dryers, bigger sinks and better gym equipment. The gym is very out dated and not many weights. Also would help to have more grills closer to building 8

We love living here and we just renewed our lease contract for the fifth time. Very good and quite place to call home. Nice administration and maintenance personnel.

Great location and fantastic staff. recommend! the lake is beautiful. my dog loves the dog park and my sun could live between the park and the pool.

I’ve lived here for three years and I love it! Great people, good amenities, and safe. I have never had any huge issues and they are always here to help if you need anything. The outdoor areas are beautiful and the complex is built very well, as I was also here for hurricanes.

I’ve loved living here! It’s a quiet community to come home to after work. Parking is starting to become an issue. But overall it’s been a great experience.

It’s been awesome so far. Everyone has been super nice and the process for getting added to a lease has been super easy. All of the facilities are super nice as well

I totally love it! Is peaceful and beautiful. The community has everything I need. Amenities are accessible and in good conditioned. Marissa is Amazing!

Beautiful setting, great amenities, Fantastic location. Staff is friendly. polite. Grounds are kept well, except for dog waste (owners' responsibility) Maintenance can be slow to respond and take care of problems.

The Legends at Champions Gate is great place to live! The location is great and the apartments are beyond nice! The area is nice and quiet, but fun is footsteps away! Love it!!

I love living at Legends because the proximity to I-4 and lots of stores and restaurants. The neighborhood is very quiet and clean. The staff is amazing!

This is a nice, fairy quiet community within walking distance of several restaurants and grocery stores. The staff is friendy and helpful. The only drawback is the horrible traffic jams on I4 and its ramps.

Excelente lugar para vivir .El area muy centrica.Al momento de necesitar resolver algun problema de mantenimiento lo hacen rapido,se observa todo muy limpio.

We have been living here for two years now and we consider it a good place to live. The location and the amenities are great. Overall maintenance needs a little improvement.

We have been living here for two years now and we consider it a good place to live. Great location and amenities. Overall maintenance needs improvement.

I've only been here a short period of time. The complex is great. The walls are just very thin as you can hear everything that happens around you.

The complex is kept very clean and I feel safe. Just wish apartments were updated for the price. Pet friendly which is a plus. Staff is always very friendly.

Quiet area with the feeling of a neighborhood. Staff is excellent and so is maintenance. Close to grocery store and restaurants. Great new grilling areas along with gas grills.

The Legends is a wonderful place to live. We live on the third floor, and it is perfectly quiet, unlike other apartments with thin walls. We love it and will only move when we have to!

Complex is nice, we have had some issues with management and the extermination service. Very slow responses, and the management has made quite a few large mistakes including not changing our carpet before move in (cat pee smell) Overall a good experience. Safe,

Just renewed my contract for a second year, love the complex, very quiet area and nice place to live. Nice amenities and the laddies in the reception area always on point specially maritza she's been the one that I usually go to, always helpful and friendly. I highly recommend living here

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff at the Legends is very welcoming & helpful! Maintainece responds very fast and fixes the issue right away! The apartment complex is very quiet! So far love living here!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The Legends is a truly great place to call home. The staff in the leasing office are always understanding and accommodating. Marissa, in particular, is a shining star! She goes above and beyond at all times. She is absolutely amazing and she makes me feel 'at home' at all times. Thank you, Legends... and thank you especially to Marissa. I have a home that I love.