The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

4.5

4.5

The living area is nice and we tend to get good service overall. The amenities are well taken care of. The maintenance staff is usually on time.
Been a resident for almost 10yrs and still feel safe. The peace and quiet is unparalleled from any community I've ever been in... Everybody here is respectful and helpful.
I personally love living here. The residents are friendly and the area is quiet. The property is kept very tidy and the maintenance department is quick and efficient. The office staff is very helpful and professional. Location is is close to attractions and there's a Wawa up the street which makes me feel even more at home.
Customer service is awesome, neighborhood friendly, pet friendly as well. Amenities is well updated besides we may need a hot tub haha but everything else is great.
I love the place here, except for the amenities, I think it should be more competitive with the places nearby, the community is good, but people nearby keep slamming their door as if they are living alone.
Nice place to live definitely my best choice apartment very quiet area and close to everything, the staff management are great, all us around are very clean !!!
Nice, usually quiet community within walking distance of several restaurants, grocery store, drug store. Staff is friendly and professional. Only cons are daily I4 traffic jams and a few neighbors who are loud after midnight.
Everyone is friendly and the community is pet friendly, the staff are always visibly maintaining the grounds. The gate is very secure. Pool is gorgeous and the fountain in the pond makes the atmosphere tranquil and inviting.
Absolutely amazing! The staff and neighbors are friendly. The property overall is stunning! My family and I love it here. No complaints at all.
Awesome location, the amenities could be a bit better, the pool is great but haven’t seen much more than this and the gym is pretty small. Staff is very friendly as well which is awesome