So far our experience here has been pretty good. I love that the community is very pet friendly and we have made some friends with our downstairs neighbors which is nice. The only complaint that I have ever had is the maintenance and how it sometimes takes a little longer to get things done, though I think it has improved. They did have a quick response to our air conditioner being out and got it fixed right away. Overall, I have definitely enjoyed living here!

Hidden oasis from the hassle of living in Central Florida. Quiet property and office staff is awesome! Older property but they work at maintaining and upgrading. Apartments have been receiving remodel updates which are awesome!

We love our apartment. The setting of these apartments is so serene and one would not guess that we are near Orlando and all the hustle of I4.

Love living here. Huge closet space and new appliances. Love the view of the pond and walking path that circles the complex. Great amenities including the gym, pool, park, and grills!

I have no complaints about The Legends - the office and maintenance is responsive, the property is beautiful, and the location is convenient. Love living here!

Great apartment complex. I enjoy living here so much. Only thing I don’t enjoy is taking the trash it’s so inconvenient and if you are leasing a car can be harmful to the car with smells or stains possibly

The staff is amazing and very personable. Super convenient to nearby stores and theme parks. Would recomemd people to live here and they have great amenities

We have been so happy here for the year and a half we have lived here so far. The staff is so friendly, helpful, and personable! The grounds are always beautifully maintained, too.

I enjoy the solitude if loving here, I wish the business center has later hours, much like the fitness center. I miss the steel bars that divided the cars at the gate. Ever since my car was broken into here, I've been cautious about who goes through the gate after me

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to raise a family. Quiet neighborhood, great amenities. Having the gate is a great bonus for security and privacy. The added car center is great

Enjoyed my stay so far. Staff could use a little better communication. Nice neighbor hood, great apartment style, and very well landscaped. Renewed despite previous issues in apartment that office slightly addressed.

Love the staff, nice quiet location. Traffic in area can be an issue. Love how quick maintenance is to come and fix any issues. Units are fairly quiet

Nice quiet location, great staff, and nice neighbors. Could use some upgrades to the landscaping and amenities but does have a nice pool that is used a lot

Staff has drastically improved over the last year or so. The property however has not aged well over the last few years. It could drastically benefit from some sprucing up.

It is a beautiful place to live. They take care us all the time, keep clean all areas. If you have any problem in your apartment, they fixed immediately or short time. Grate place to live

Its nice staying here! Its peaceful and safe. I really love going to the lake too and just sit there with a nice view. The staffs at the office are very accommodating.

This is a quiet, safe community in an expanding walkable neighborhood. Traffic in the area can be an issue at times but that is the only negative.

A good place to live. All places have their issues but with constant communication, things can get better. We have had issues with Legends at Champions Gate and hope the management take action.

This is a very beautiful apartment complex with an excellent management, and the administration people are always very attentive. We love living here.

I've overall really enjoyed living here. Champions Gate itself is a great area, walking distance to food, but in relation to Orlando there can often be way too much traffic. This complex though is great. Very quiet, the staff is quick at solving issues (though getting a hold of them can take a while). My unit is in great condition and I've had barely any maintenance issues.

When looking for apartments in the Champions Gate area, my girlfriend and I looked at one other apartment in the area and then came here. At the other place, they were too focused on selling their apartments, without even expressing a drop of interest in our needs and what we were looking for in an apartment. When we arrived at Legends, Tiffiney was very welcoming and interested in what we had to say. She got to know us and helped us find the best unit for our budget and exceeded our expectations! So far, living here has been a pleasure.

Great place to live! Welcoming community and very safe. Would recommend to anyone I know. The gym and the pool are beautiful and there is a lot of parking to go around.

This is my second year living in this complex and I have had a wonderful experience. The staff is kind, prompt and helpful and has been quick to fix a problem if one occurs. Overall the amenities are nice and updates have been greatly appreciated (the new benches and grill spaces look great). The only thing I would love to see change is more of an updated gym space, but for being a small complex the current gym has the basic essentials. Overall I’ve really enjoyed my time here and would recommend it to a friend.

We love the community and the people are so nice perfect size apartments really enjoy our experience here. There’s always parking available which is a very big plus for us.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Apartment complex is nice, but I wish there was recycling and more dumpsters. I have to drive all the way around the complex to throw trash away. Maintenance is usually very fast!