I have lived here for around 4 years and have never had a complaint. Everyone is super friendly and they help solve problems as soon as possible!

Great place to live, Tiffani and Nicole are very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and went the extra mile to make things easy for a single mom.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Amazing community and the staff in the office is very polite and professional. Experience has been nothing but amazing. Property is kept tidy and the floor plans are spacious.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

On arrival the apartment was very beautiful and clean, so far we really are enjoying staying here. The staff was very kind and the neighbors have been very nice as well.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have loved living in this community so far. It has been an awesome experience so far and I look forward to learning more about the community and the champions gate area

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love living in Legends at Championsgate! From the friendly and welcoming staff, to the amenities, to the neighborhood. Everyone here feels like family, even the folks I don't know are kind enough to ask how your days been. The community is well kept and maintenance is always timely. 10/10 do recommend. Can't wait to renew my lease!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

It has been lovely living in this complex we love the unit and the are is so nice and quiet. The staff here is promoted and attentive. There is always parking and the amenities are wonderful

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

My experience was awesome moving in. So quick and Tiffany told me everything I needed to know and she was so professionally friendly. I’m enjoying everything about this place.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love my new place here at The Legends! Move in was great and the staff was qick to fix any issues that arose. The area is peaceful and the lovely landscape is very relaxing. I'm glad to call this my new home.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We just moved in and we already love the building, the location, and the staff. Stephanie has been especially helpful to us during our move-in!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Just moved here! So far really nice and a lot better than my old community. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the community is clean and well kept.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Quiet and peaceful community. Convenient location with restaurants, shopping markets, and all other essentials just up the street from the complex.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This is a very nicely place to live. The staff is always very helpful and the apartments are very nice. Some of the features of the apartments and amenities within the complex are dated.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The community is pretty nice and definitely has its perks. It’s quiet. The staff is very friendly. If there’s ever a problem they’ll fix it as soon as possible

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love this community. It is a comfortable and safe place to live. The maintenance team is exceptional. The management team appears to be more interested in renting apartments than enforcing community rules. They never allowed aggressive breed dogs. Common areas and balconies/patios had to be clean and uncluttered. Curtains/drapes had to have white backs per the lease agreement which kept the complex uniform and attractive. All said though, this is the best complex in Champions Gate and surrounding areas. We hope to call Legends of Champions Gate home for a long time.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

It’s been pretty sweet so far. I wish my appliances were updated since they are a little old and the traffic wasn’t so bad. But other that, it’s been really nice!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

a very good and cozy experience the place is very quiet the administration are very good and respond quickly. You have everything very close and accessible.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I’ve had no complains and staff has been very helpful. Every question that I’ve had management has helped me with and the maintenance guys are very helpful and fast with the work orders. Thanks for everything.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We had a the pleasure of having Tiffany help us get settled into our new apartment. She was very sweet and helpful with any questions or concerns. It’s a beautiful complex with many amenities that are up to date. The community is very friendly and welcoming as well. We love it.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I am a resident of 7 years and it has had its ups and downs. The location is fantastic! Improvements do need to be made to the pool that has mold around the edges due to lack of daily cleaning and maintenance. I like to swim often and when I go there is usually debris (leaves) in the pool, as well as occasionally cigarette butts (typically after the weekend pool parties), and broken tiles that have not been fixed. I have witnessed residents cleaning the pool and removing debris, and bringing it to the attention of the maintenance staff only to be told they can’t control the leaves. Pools need daily maintenance and in previous years was cleaned each morning, but is now cleaned maybe once a week? Residents and guests do not follow the rules and bring glass bottles in the area, as well. On whole, the pool area deserves better maintenance due to the fact that it is used regularly by many and for health reasons. There has also been an increase in noise levels in the area. Living in the same apartment for 7 years, I’ve seen several neighbors move in and out. After the most recent move, I am now able to hear almost every step my upstairs neighbor takes. I’m not sure if hard floors replaced carpets as part of an upgrade, but clearly padding and insulation are lacking. It’s not fun being woken up every morning to your neighbor walking around, or late at night. Sadly, this was not an issue the first years I lived here. I hope they make improvements and spend more time and money to make sure renovations are more properly done between new tenants. There are several good things and amenities that we all enjoy. The property cleanliness, overall, has improved and it is a nice community.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I absolutely love this complex! The staff up front are very nice and welcoming as well as competent with their jobs. The apartments are good sizes, the community is always clean and any maitinence is done in a timely manner. I especially enjoy the community events every month.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have been living in this community for almost 6 years and it is a safe place to live, the Association is always making improvements and their staff has a great customer service.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Its peaceful, the staff is friendly and helpful. There is no unwanted noise, facilities are clean and conditions. One of the things I like the mos is the security.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

It was a very easy move in process. Tiffiney in the front office was super helpful and very friendly. As soon as I visited the property I knew I wanted to live here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This is a nice community with a professional and friendly staff. The neighborhood is walkable and now has many restaurants, a grocery store and a drug store.