The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have been having a very nice time living here. The office staff is always super friendly and always willing to help me out with whatever I need!
It has been truly amazing I feel so at home and safe. The amenities are easily available when ever I need them. Overall it is a quiet peaceful area.
Nice property. Good unit and location! Close to shopping and entertainment. Maintenance has always helped us when we have a problem and the property always looks nice and maintained.
Safe and friendly community with staff that go above and beyond expectations. Clean and modern. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and quick to respond.
Very nice community. Very quiet and peaceful. Easy to find parking. Great to walk and/or use the fitness center. There is a dog park and it is a pleasure to see renters interacting with each other while the pets play.
I am usually a very paranoid person, so the fact that I feel very safe here is a huge deal. The grounds are also beautiful, the people who work here are really nice, and the apartments feel like home. I am very glad to be living here!
We had an amazing time with the whole entire leasing office staff. On our part, we did have some hiccups but Tiffany in the leasing office was amazing and helped us apply for the right apartment. We already love our apartment and have been recommending this community to everyone!
I personally love living here. The residents are friendly and the area is quiet. The property is kept very tidy and the maintenance department is quick and efficient. The office staff is very helpful and professional. I have no complaints to make and feel this is a 5 star establishment.
Since moving here we couldn’t have asked for anything better. It’s always peaceful outside and with the newly added dog park our dog has been able to enjoy himself a little more.
I like it here very much. Great things for dogs and kids and a safe environment. It’s nice having family gatherings here and being able to grill out.