Verry good, everything is beautiful, great service, fast service, in 3 days i have a decision, and it excellent for me because you can move fast

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We have loved living here. It’s close to Disney and is surrounded by great dining and entertainment options. There is a grocery store right down the street and it’s just minutes from I4.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Life here is amazing, extremely calm and close to everything. Apartment space is perfect. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live in.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I don’t have any complaints really. I guess it would be nice if each building or group of buildings had their own dumpster instead of having to drive over to throw out trash. But that’s really minimal. I’ve only lived here for two months but it’s been pretty great !

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Lived here for three years and it’s been wonderful. Great pet policy and great neighbors. Maintenance is super helpful and responds quickly. Loved living here

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

My experience living here has been great so far. I like the area a lot, it’s easy access to groceries, restaurants and bars. The staff has been friendly, maintenance has been quick and the apartment is fairly quiet. Parking could improve.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

It’s alright. The gates are always broken. Peoples cars get stolen once a year. But it is close to everything we need publix target Disney universal. Maintenance doesn’t really fix any of your problems. And they don’t really reinforce pet defecating rules and follow through with complaints about it.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love the apartment so far all the amaneities and location! Thank you Tiffany for making it feel like home💙 and being so helpful during move in process

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

excelente lugar para vivir , áreas verdes , limpio, personal de mantenimiento atentos y responden con prontitud cuando hay algún problema , personal de la oficina muy atentas

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

So far our experience here has been wonderful. The office staff is really nice and friendly and the few times maintenance has had to come out they were quick, courteous, and efficient. Tiffany in the office is amazing.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I enjoy the amenities and the staff are always helpful and responsive. Everything is kept up beautifully and the apartments are incredibly spacious.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Overall, it's a beautiful complex with good amenities. The apartments are pretty and I really love that they have washers and dryers in unit. The pool area is clean and nice. The gym is okay, however usually there are always broken machines. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication in the office regarding service requests and maintenance issues, but nothing that hasn't been solved. I have enjoyed living here and would recommend to a friend.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I've had some troubling times with a roommate I hadn't met before I moved in. Legends staff has helped me tremendously through this battle especially Tiffany. She kept me sane and assisted even when I was a little upset. That's that above and beyond service!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Thanks to everyone in the office for making this move easier than we expected. We also put in several maintenance requests and the team has been great. Carpet needed a 2nd cleaning and that was done on time, also. We have a mini poodle who weighs ~ 10 lbs. The residents above us (3rd floor) have two large dogs who create a lot of noise. I am disappointed that there are no weight restrictions and there seems to be no policing of breed restrictions as per the lease. Other than that issue, we love the apt., community, and amenities.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

My husband and I moved in yesterday and it already feels like home! The leasing staff has been extremely helpful and easy to deal with. I can’t wait to meet more people in the community and enjoy the gorgeous pool!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Very very nice community and the apartments are so great and nice the management team is very courteous and friendly thank you tiffiney nevels

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Legends at Championsgate is a great community for anyone. Apartments are well kept, and maintenance is very quick and does a great job, if called. The entire community is clean, and we live sotting by the beautiful pool!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Our experience so far has been excellent. The complex is clean and very beautiful and a wonderful area to live in. I love being close to major landmarks, but also not hearing any major highways.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love the area we’re in and the apartment complex is really nice! Love waking up to y view of the lake with the ducks swimming in it. Really great location as well.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have lived here for years and have never had any issues. Legends is home to me! Wonderful staff, great neighbors, quiet, and enjoyable. Also beautiful complex in generally, very well taken care of.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

So far it is great. The location is close to everything without actually having to be in everything. The leasing office staff are very friendly and communicate well.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

My e peri eve here has been very good. The management company has been upgrading and making changes for the betterment of the community here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We love living here. The staff is so nice and pretty quick to fix any maintenance issues we may have. The community is very friendly and the view is beautiful

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love living here this is the only place that I have re newed 2 years in a row. The people are so friendly here makes you feel like a giant family.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

So far so good no complaints. I am close to work and I have my dogs. This is very convenient. Though the rent is getting. The resnt here is going up higher then previous places I have lived in.