The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

4.5

4.5

One of the best experience living here at The Legend, everything is close to you definitely is one of the most beautiful apartment I’ve ever seen love it
The complex is lovely and the apartments are so nice and modern! The residents here are all friendly and get along. The pool and gum are very convenient.
My experience here so far has been great! I've had no issues so far. It's in a great location and they are very guest friendly, while still being COVID cautious.
Our move-in was chaotic because the apartment we agreed on was incorrect about 3 times. It’s been a hassle trying switch over utilities and insurance to the right address but the room we got in the end is very lovely with a great amount of space for a one bedroom. Overall the look to the complex is nice. I just hope to enjoy my stay even though we got off to a rocky start.
The experience is good, however there are a lot of things happening nowadays, our neighbors are not friendly and they do a lot of noise. Also about the broken car vacuum that has been broken for a long time no body is willing to fix it.
I love how safe the complex is. maintenance is always available and ready to work. I do wish that the upstairs neighbors weren’t so loud at all times during the night but it’s not a deciding factor.
I personally love living here. The residents are friendly and the area is quiet. The property is kept very tidy and the maintenance department is quick and efficient. The office staff is very helpful and professional. Location is is close to attractions and there's a Wawa up the street which makes me feel even more at home.
Great property, prime location and staff is friendly. Maintenance keeps the property up nice and clean. I moved in a couple of months ago and loving this t so far.
After 17 years living here at the Legends, it is still a safe, convenient place to live. With all the restaurants and proximity to the shops at Posner Park on R27, it is very easy to find all that you need. Also Ridgeview Global studies Academy on Dunson Rd behind Cracker Barrel is an ‘A’ school. I feel it’s the best school in the area! ( I taught there for 11years!)
Good experience overall, just wish the upstairs neighbors weren’t so loud. Staff is really pleasant to speak to and they always get things done right away. Shout out to the maintenance people though, they’re ALWAYS on top of things and i really appreciate that