Great staff and community. Staff always have a smile on their face when they greet you and property is always clean. Would recommend to anyone.

So far, so good! Just moved In yesterday and the office staff has been great so far. Neighbors are nice and the pool is fantastic. We live right across from the compactor which is very nice 😬

This is a quiet, peaceful community within walking distance of a grocery store, drug store, salons and several restaurants. The staff is very professional and friendly as well.

The weight lifting equipment in the gym is old. The virtual gym room with the screen and free weights is nice though. Updated kitchens are nice.

Love the layout and the tubs but at first the water wasn’t hot enough. My dishwasher still barely works and no one has been able to reset my resident portal. Wish there was recycling.However, my cats are happy and people who visit love the initial draws as well.

Es mi tercer año viviendo aquí,me encanta todo, localización,mantenimiento y limpieza. Un lugar tranquilo y seguro para vivir. Lo recomiendo 100%

We have been pleased with 95% of the things at Legends. Beautiful apartment, lovely facilities, beautiful grounds. Disappointed that we cannot walk down to the water without dog droppings, and the noise from upstairs in the past.

I love my apartment just only thing is I moved in and nothing was cleaned I was cleaning up dirt everywhere , even though it was dirty it is ver peaceful

Love the community and the proximity of great restaurants and shops. Staff is very friendly and so are the neighbors. I’m happy to have renewed my lease for another year!

It is so quit and relaxing place to live. The staff is fantastic and always so willing to help at anytime! The pool is fantastic and my son loves the playground. I love living here!!

I like the old management, living here since April 2013. The old management always were attenting any major issues with the community. Always keep clean the exterior and parking lot. Current workers are excellent persons, but I do understand that they have to deal the *executive bosses* and follow rules.

I love living at the Legends. Now that the weather has gotten nice, I enjoy sitting outside and reading and chatting with friends as they pass by! :)

I really do love living here. I am always walking my dog outside by the lake, taking pictures of nature and enjoying my walks. I like that the community isn’t too big and the neighbors are nice. A lot of people have dogs and everyone seems to decorate for the holidays. Every thought most of the time i’m not able to make it I like that they do events at the clubhouse like movie nights and trick or treating. Overall we’ve had a really good experience living here.

I have lived at The Legends for almost 3 years and I love it. It has only gotten better over time. The office staff is the best I have ever had in any community and they really care about the residents. The community is constantly being upgraded which is nice (except of course for the necessary price increase, which is unavoidable of course). I don't plan on moving any time soon.

The community is very quiet. The office staff seems friendly and responsive to needs and concerns. Maintenance responds to most requests within 24 hours on weekdays. We have lived here for 18 months and enjoy it very much.

Amazing staff, both office and maintenance are very friendly. Nice pool and workout area. Convenient location to restaurants and I4. Overall a great place.

Great location right by some stores and I4. Quiet apartments with a great fast maintenance staff. Nice pool and friendly staff. Also has a 24/7 gym

Great friendly staff that seems to care about its residents. Maintenance is always quick to respond to any issues. Overall a nice quiet area.

I am in a 4/2 on the third floor. Great rooms big closets. Fantastic servicing and office assistance. Availability of private parking. If I had to have a issue, the gates need some lubricant due to being loud and easily heard from afar.

Like living here very quiet, nice neighborhood. Usually good with maintenance will love to stay another year BUT the gym needs a update completely, the machines area old, no bench press, to many good complex with fully loaded gyms around. Love the pool area and everything else. If they change the gym I will definitely stay another year

Absolutely adore The Legends at Champions Gate apartments. Beautiful, quite community located close to everything! The lake within the community is by far my favorite.

Having lived in multiple apartments across many states, we have liked the friendliness of the staff and condition of the units. We also like the nice work out facilities.

Our experience with the Legends at Championsgate has been positive. Marissa is working our new lease and we are very excited to have such a competitive rent in a desirable location.

This is a nice, quiet community within walking distance to several restaurants, grocery and drug stores. Office and Maintenance staff are also very professional and friendly.

Very friendly office staff, clean and beautiful apartment. Responsive and helpful maintenance crew. Definitely a nice place to live, especially considering how close it is to the lake Buena vista area.