The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This is a nice, fairly quiet community within walking distance of several restaurants, drug store and grocery store. The staff is friendly and professional.
Overall it’s been great! The landscaping is a little messy and parking by my building fills up and sometimes only spots at other buildings are available.
Our community has handled the response to COVID 19 very well with resident’s health and safety first. Our maintenance staff is awesome!! I always feel safe in our community!!
I still haven't move completely, however I find the amenities very good , and the Staff has been amazing. I also like where my apartment is located ,I am close to everything. I know that I made the correct choice
The community it’s in excellent area quiet relaxing it’s perfect to call home the apartments are very nice the most I loved it’s the view to the lake to take my breakfast
We had some issues in the first couple months with lack of communication and incompetence but since then it has been a great place to live. The lady's in the office are very nice.
We love it here, its a clean, respectable, community, with great amenities, and neighbors. We feel safe here and everyone in the office works hard, is helpful, and is kind.
We love living here!! It has been wonderful!! Highly recommended!! The location is awesome and the area is beautiful! Our apartment is so cute and we love the upgrades that come standard!
We absolutely love living at The Legends. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and out maintenance requests get filled the same or next day. The pool is very nice and there are two dog parks and a playground.
It was very good to be a resident in the legends at the champions gate, location is very good near to I4 and also near to Publix and a lot of stuff.