First, I chose this property over many properties and one main reason was the warmth and friendliness of the staff. Everytime I have called the staff was available and willing to answer all my questions. I already felt at home.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I absolutely love living here in The Legends. It's been about a year and a half since we moved in and its been nothing short of amazing. From the awesome and understanding management and maintenance teams to our added bonuses with an updated gym area, great pool, and our own private walkway around a lake. Neighbors that are always kind and courteous as well. Hands down this is the best apartment living I've ever experienced.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live and management is on top of everything. Great pool with brand new gas grills, tennis courts, car wash station, and much more just 6 miles from Disney

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

A very warm environment with friendly neighbors that always greet when passing. The fitness center and tennis court are really nice features that I love taking advantage of.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The office staff is amazing, the maintance staff needs a LOT of improve. Very nice place to live and very peaceful. I would highly recommend for living.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Living in The Legends community is a blessing. I have renewed my contract for the third year and I am planning to do so because this is a great community and the staff and maintenance personnel are very attentive and responsible. Thanks!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I've lived in this complex for two years so far. I love the clean, safe, and well-kept surroundings, over-all quiet atmosphere, and spacious and affordable apartment layouts.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This is a fairly quiet, safe community with friendly people and staff. It's also in a convenient location with the ability to walk to a few stores.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I enjoy living in this area. I like the fact the apartments are gated. It is a little pricey and more than I would like to pay but it's worth it. The pond is beautiful and my dogs love the area. It would be nice to have another dog park or 2 since there are several puppy families here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Excellent maintenance department. The best I've had in 40 years. The project is well taken care of by your people and management cannot be surpassed by any other developments.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The staff at The Legends always listen to you and appreciate your comments. From the office to maintenance, the staff do a great job with courteous service. The improvements in the facilities is excellent. Other residents are respectful of one another. This is a dog friendly community. Which is nice, since we have a small dog. Only negative is a few larger dogs, although the vast majority of the dog owners at The Legends, large or small, or excellent pet owners.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Clean, quiet, apartments with friendly neighbors and staff! Staff are always helpful and kind. I love the newly expanded gym, and grills at the pool! I wish I had moved here sooner!!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I really enjoying living in this community, so much I re-signed my lease. All of the staff are quick to respond to queries; with a very friendly and courteous manner.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Neighbors are so loud! But the apartments are nice and they are upgrading the empty Apartments. Amenities are nice. Pool and workout rooms are clean.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great place to live... although the decoration at the front office is a bit... disturbing. Really? A feather chandelier?? Also... the exercise room could use a little work... but the grills at poolside are a wonderful addition.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Rent has gone up and nothing has improved in the actual apartments. It's nice that the leasing office got improvements but it seems that the updates around the complex were quite minor. The theater room was taken out to expand the gym but we only added a very expensive bike and a webcam which is nice but on the other side we still have very outdated equipment. We also installed new grills at the pool but since the pool areas closes at sundown you can't even use the grills at night so it makes them quite pointless.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff has been great, property is kept up very well. I have not had any issues that were not immediately addressed. Elena was awesome getting me settled in.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Since I have moved into the legends the community has changed so much in a positive way. The gym that they offer beats any other gym in the area with beautiful weights, free workout videos, and a beautiful pool!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We are so happy with the way the Legends make it look so beautiful and how safe we feel. Its also nice to know when there is a problem they make sure it is taken care of as soon as possible.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great community. Front office staff is very helpful with fulfilling your requests. Nice and quiet. Great schools connected to it. You are close to a lot of places without feeling closed in.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

By far, the best place to live! As someone who lives alone, I feel completely safe at all hours of the day, which was extremely important to my family when I decided to move to Florida on my own. I've never had any problems. The maintenance team is always efficient and friendly. The staff in the office are AMAZING! They go above and beyond every time I call or stop by! I would recommend living here to anyone and brag about my community all the time!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love living at The Legends. Well maintained community. Friendly staff. It's situated close to everything in Central Florida and the area is just starting to add some neat features...new restaurants and shops coming soon...finally!

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Staff is extremely nice. Grounds are kept very pretty. Service requests are handled in a timely manner. I wish there was paper recycling available for junk mail.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and refers to us by our names when we walk in. Any of our maintenance issues have been taken care of the same day as reported. The development is well kept, clean, and quiet.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I am home and feel such a sense of pride in my home and the community here at The Legends. From the entrance to the property to the well manicured grounds and upkeep of the exterior of the buildings. I cannot say enough great things about the exercise rooms. Thank you for listening to the needs of your residents and the awesome staff.