work on cleaning up too much trash too many leaves and lawn trash for amount of time the the blower is used every day. parking lot should be clean with the amount of time spent with blower

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Customer service need to improve, staff need to be much friendlier and get problem resolve. Call need to be return in a timely manner. No one should enter apartment without prior notice.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

If I would have rated the community 2 years ago I would have rated it a 4.5-5, but since Milestone has taken over it has done nothing but gone down hill. I was trying to be honest in my review, but this stupid website WON'T ACCEPT IT! It keeps telling me "Hmm, this review looks a bit like spam. Please update it and try again." I guess you don;t want honesty... So instead of giving reasons for the low rating, I'll just say that we used to be treated like family, now we're treated like crap.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We have enjoyed livingg at yhe Legends Apartments for almost 5 yrs.now. It is a relatively quiet and safe community. We're happy to have the new manager on board and love the rest of the Legends staff.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Have contacted office four times in two weeks about my air conditioner. It's still not fixed! Get to hear water continuously trickling through it, my new filter, that I buy, is all wet. And apparently maintenance no longer has to give notice when they enter you apartment. This never happened when Crissy was here. Wouldn't recommend living here.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Ever since the management change the place has gone down hill. Trash in the parking area, unconserned employees, broken car care center equipment, management not taking any responsibility to handle complaints about other renters issues and problems, seems to be that the renter screening has been dropped and they let anybody in, signed contract rules not enforced, employees on the maitainence group seem to change monthly, many renters that have lived here since management change have see the decline in the care of the community and are tired of it.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Security is bad! Gate allows 2 or more cars to enter and no pole. Lawncare needs improvement. Noisy at times. Cigarettes trash left on grass areas.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

There has been an Unresolved ant issue going on for about a month now. Carpet rips at seams when you vacuum. Fuse in kitchen blows most times when you use the microwave. Management dones not seem to want to be bothered with issues.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This place has gone downhill. I have continued to renew out of laziness because the prospect of moving seems too much but I won't make that mistake again. Once again I had stuff in my apartment gone through when "checks" were done on alarm systems. You would assume that a resident who had stuff stolen by a company you had previously let in my apartment a few years back would have her apartment handled with extra care. After this last incident, I won't be renewing. I'm already looking at new places.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Improvement is needed on security gates. Gates left open many times. Lawn care company leaves areas of lawn not attended properly and breezeways are left dirty when blowers, blow leaves in hallways.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The apartment is comfortable. Maintenance is on cue when requesting repairs or issues. Pool is maintained well, landscaping is ok, and cleanliness of the community in ok. The staff is good except when it comes down to accounting and the residents portal. Payments are not always processed promptly and seems to be only 1 employee who can post payments. There should be a backup person if the primary person is sick or on vacation. Bookkeeping needs to be organized and on point. Management a year ago were more active in the community to make community events fun and worth going to. This past year the events have been either all and not well thought out or just nothing going on. Also the other management team a year ago seemed to care about getting the banners out for the holidays to advertise and make the community more welcoming. This new management seems to not care about the little things that can make a community feel more like home. Century, The Gate, Victoria Park are a few of the communities that are in the vicinity that have community activities, banners that make the place look better and have cleanliness above standard.

People are still not picking up after their dogs, maintenance are parking in front of buildings instead of beside dumpster, I have seen employees working on their cars during work time, residents are working on their cars which is against lease rules and leaving auto parts by dumpster. And the downward spiral continues. Grass and landscaping behind building 4 is pathetic as well as behind mail center and car cleaning center and dumpster. I am highly disappointed in this community since Milestone took over and now whoever owns up

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Elena service is spectacular. The place is quiet if there is a problem it's resolved quickly. I wish there was personal parking. The rent is reasonable

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

This place continues to go downhill. Bags of garbage are left outside by residents in the parking lot and bikes are now able to be stored under the stairs, which never was allowed prior. Broken cars with flat tires sit in the parking lot for months on end and nobody says anything.

We have experienced issues and are not happy about it. Hope it does not repeat itself! Office was aware of it! We hope that it gets taken care of.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love the layout and the tubs but at first the water wasn’t hot enough. My dishwasher still barely works and no one has been able to reset my resident portal. Wish there was recycling.However, my cats are happy and people who visit love the initial draws as well.

I like the old management, living here since April 2013. The old management always were attenting any major issues with the community. Always keep clean the exterior and parking lot. Current workers are excellent persons, but I do understand that they have to deal the *executive bosses* and follow rules.

Nice place to live apartments are decent sized. Rent is a little high and maintenance on the grounds seem to have dropped a lot since the new management company took over

Repairs are better now. Cleanliness is still an issue. Management response to emails are bad. Management attention to rules and regulations in contract still bad. Management following the county dog leash laws and health regulations is still an issue

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great surrounding area. The gym could use improvement on the equipment. Not being able to recycle is very saddening. There are a lot of dogs not being properly leashed and the owners get mad when they run in front of your car. Lastly, I know this is a gated community but the gate is often open too long and lets in several cars at a time. Also the lack of security cameras makes me question the safety of this neighborhood at times. Other than these few issues the apartment itself is very wonderful and I enjoy where I am living. But please can we start recycling now????

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Our experience with the Legends at Championsgate has been positive. Marissa is working our new lease and we are very excited to have such a competitive rent in a desirable location.

The apartment is beautiful as is the property. aThe office staff are very nice. What I don't like is that there is a serious problem with communication between residents office staff an maintenance. We are hoping this issue gets better soon.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Personnel is great. Community is awesome. Area is close to work and entertainment. Great places to eat and a lot of things to do here and in surroundings. Tiffany, Stephanie and Marissa are the greatest office team and they're always available for anything i need or any question. Great place to live.

Complex is nice, we have had some issues with management and the extermination service. Very slow responses, and the management has made quite a few large mistakes including not changing our carpet before move in (cat pee smell) Overall a good experience. Safe,

Rent has gone up and nothing has improved in the actual apartments. It's nice that the leasing office got improvements but it seems that the updates around the complex were quite minor. The theater room was taken out to expand the gym but we only added a very expensive bike and a webcam which is nice but on the other side we still have very outdated equipment. We also installed new grills at the pool but since the pool areas closes at sundown you can't even use the grills at night so it makes them quite pointless.