I was left hanging on move in day even after calling and confirming that I was on the way but might be a few minutes late due to traffic. I was 4 minutes late and the office was locked and everyone left like I didn't call.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Our experience with the Legends at Championsgate has been positive. Marissa is working our new lease and we are very excited to have such a competitive rent in a desirable location.

The apartment is beautiful as is the property. aThe office staff are very nice. What I don't like is that there is a serious problem with communication between residents office staff an maintenance. We are hoping this issue gets better soon.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Repairs are better now. Cleanliness is still an issue. Management response to emails are bad. Management attention to rules and regulations in contract still bad. Management following the county dog leash laws and health regulations is still an issue

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Love the layout and the tubs but at first the water wasn’t hot enough. My dishwasher still barely works and no one has been able to reset my resident portal. Wish there was recycling.However, my cats are happy and people who visit love the initial draws as well.

Personnel is great. Community is awesome. Area is close to work and entertainment. Great places to eat and a lot of things to do here and in surroundings. Tiffany, Stephanie and Marissa are the greatest office team and they're always available for anything i need or any question. Great place to live.

Rent has gone up and nothing has improved in the actual apartments. It's nice that the leasing office got improvements but it seems that the updates around the complex were quite minor. The theater room was taken out to expand the gym but we only added a very expensive bike and a webcam which is nice but on the other side we still have very outdated equipment. We also installed new grills at the pool but since the pool areas closes at sundown you can't even use the grills at night so it makes them quite pointless.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I love my apartment, it’s very spacious and clean. However, we did experience a horrible case of thieft in the community. We renewed our lease anyway because the rent is affordable. I warn future residents with motorcycles to keep a close eye on them or store them in a garage and not outside in the community.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Great surrounding area. The gym could use improvement on the equipment. Not being able to recycle is very saddening. There are a lot of dogs not being properly leashed and the owners get mad when they run in front of your car. Lastly, I know this is a gated community but the gate is often open too long and lets in several cars at a time. Also the lack of security cameras makes me question the safety of this neighborhood at times. Other than these few issues the apartment itself is very wonderful and I enjoy where I am living. But please can we start recycling now????

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I like the old management, living here since April 2013. The old management always were attenting any major issues with the community. Always keep clean the exterior and parking lot. Current workers are excellent persons, but I do understand that they have to deal the *executive bosses* and follow rules.

Nice place to live apartments are decent sized. Rent is a little high and maintenance on the grounds seem to have dropped a lot since the new management company took over

I loved this community when I first moved here 6 years ago. In the past couple of years things have gone downhill while prices keep going up. The community used to be pristine and well kept. There were new flowers and shrubs planted throughout the year; welcoming banners that greeted you for the different holidays and seasons. Everything was well kept and beautifully taken care of. Residents were held responsible for their pets and debris/trash. Now, I walk around the property and see trash in the hallways, cigarette butts, dog poop, dog pee in the breezeway, mold around the pool, broken gym equipment, the gas grills at the pool no longer are useable or have not had gas to make them useable, umbrellas at the pool are being left open and becoming ruined, leaves are everywhere and the garbage area is constantly broken. The pool has been being cleaned in the middle of the night by one of the maintenance team members. Several nights after midnight while taking my dog out, I’ve seen someone with a light around his head cleaning the pool. How can a pool be cleaned in the dark? I love this area , and I’ve loved living in this community, and hope that some big changes happen in the future for this property.

For the most part, I am very happy with this community. It is a beautiful apartment with a lovely pool and landscaping. I will say though that I don’t appreciate the 8:00am leaf blowing or the fact that the maintenance staff is not very quick to fix issues in the units.

Love the peacefulness and that is kind of hidden away. Great, living, friendly, kind community. Beautifull outside surroundings, pool area and amenities.

Overall I’ve really enjoyed living here! I wish the office was open later - I have a long commute so it can be tough to get back in time to pick up packages. Also wish they would fix the treadmill in the gym. I’ve reached out several times and no one will get back to me. Other than that, the location is great, the size is really good for the price, and no major maintence issues.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

I have to say it’s a nice community to live in, it’s mostly quiet. It’s a little expensive for what you get, especially for having to take your own trash out. The maintenance takes absolutely forever, I’m talking months, to respond to work orders. The community’s nice but the gate only works half the time. Considering it’s an older community, I guess it’s not too bad.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

Maintance is fast to fix things, area is convenient to I4. Nice pool, wish business center was 24/7 like the fitness center. New landscaping team is not as great as the older one. Nice office staff.

overall this is a good apt. some issues with ants but the price and location are amazing. It is a five minute walk to publix and great restaurants

I have lived here for three years now and I still enjoy it very much. I like how this community is very diverse and accommodates everyone of all different living styles and backgrounds.

Leasing Staff was helpful and very friendly. Apartments are very nice and first level floors are gorgeous. Very nice area with so many amenities in walking distance.

The property is nice however the maintenance is lacking. The choices on what to update and when is bad. Sprinkler heads broken everywhere spraying on cars and the third floor windows.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

We need recycling!!! Great staff, very efficient and attemptive Community location is great, and gated community Available cover garage nice

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

A good place to live. All places have their issues but with constant communication, things can get better. We have had issues with Legends at Champions Gate and hope the management take action.

Reply from The Legends at Champions Gate Apartments

The weight lifting equipment in the gym is old. The virtual gym room with the screen and free weights is nice though. Updated kitchens are nice.

Apartment complex is nice, but I wish there was recycling and more dumpsters. I have to drive all the way around the complex to throw trash away. Maintenance is usually very fast!