The Lincoln Apartments

4.6

4.6

David
Almost a year living here and I love it. It is quiet and there is always something happening in Moore Square. The complex here is always clean and everyone has the friendliest dogs. There is a reason why with renew for another full year.
Michelle
Staff is always very friendly, helpful and speedy in my requests. They’ve done a spectacular job of getting the interior updated and decorated very nice.
Dolores
Love the upgrades. The new carpet is gorgeous. Hoping the stuff with the cameras and locks gets sorted out soon. Other than that, it's great.
Robert
Everything is wonderful. I love the renovations. The staff is the best..super helpful with everything. The coffee machine is quite helpful in the early mornings.
Malcolm
I have been staying here for 2 months now. I am extremely impressed with the ladies at the front desk. They are just so pretty and nice. Ive never seen such a diligent and hardworking maintenance crew either. All said and done. I give the Lincoln 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.
Jackie
I love the location of the Lincoln! It is walkable to many fun spots in downtown, very friendly and welcoming environment, perfect for young professionals with a dog! I moved to NC during the pandemic and now being in such an upbeat environment has really improved my overall quality of life. The Lincoln has everything you need in a downtown apartment.
Kinsey
I love these apartments! They are clean, gorgeous, updated, and it a fantastic area. The only reason I took of half a star is because they are contracted and wired for internet service with AT&T, and my experience getting everything set up with them was a CIRCUS! Not the apartment managements fault at all, I just wish that AT&T wasn't my ONLY option. Other than the internet issue, really fantastic apartments. Private covered parking that isn't an extra monthly fee is a HUGE benefit. Almost outweighs the AT&T issue.
Demetrius
Absolute pleasure living at The Lincoln and the staff is incredible. The amenities have actually began getting better and there is plenty more on the horizon as well! I recommend it to newcomers to the triangle as well as seasoned Raleigh-ites.
Nicholas
The Lincoln offers nice amenities and is in a great location. The staff are personable, attentive, and take a lot of pride in the property. Thanks, Lincoln!
Sabine
Great location! I am happy about the improvements in the common areas that are being made right now. It feels like the apartment features are lagging a little compared to other new built apartment buildings in the area. I would like to see some upgrades in the apartments.