The Lincoln Apartments

4.5

4.5

Aaron
It was good. Management is friendly. Elevators sometimes don’t work. Getting packages could be easier. Otherwise, not a bad place to live for a few years.
Courtney
Living at the Lincoln has been great. I love the location, very walkable with lots of great food near by. I am looking forward to another year.
Jordan
Pretty good so far. Would like more social events. Could use more gym equipment. Could clean the carpet halls more often because of all the pet hair that I track into my own apartment.
Jessica
Friendly neighbors, building keeps making enhancements that are very nice. My family and I love when the food trucks come so momma doesn’t have to cook lol
Robert
Love the location. Great staff. Great experience living here. I can walk to anywhere downtown. Many great restaurants coffee shops and bars nearby.
Ashante
about 2 months ago
The apartment community is amazing. I feel at home and safe and ladies in the management office are my favorite. The amenities are perfect and being so close yet set just outside of downtown is perfect. The summer is on its way and the summer is Raleigh is the best.
Melanie B.
about 2 months ago
Staff is awesome and always able to help/answer any questions I've had, the unit I'm in is very spacious, I've never had any issues with the unit, and everyone here is super friendly.
Cathleen
about 2 months ago
Would be nice to see some more events but so far a great experience. Deanna, Megan & the maintenance team are great, quick to reply and always friendly.
Dolores
2 months ago
It's been a pleasure living here. Deona is a super star and the whole staff is so nice! We will miss it. 3 great years spent here. :) would highly recommend to everyone.
Demetrius
4 months ago
It’s been an absolute pleasure living at The Lincoln. There have been quite a few design changes throughout the property (all positive) and I can’t speak highly enough of the staff.