The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the community, service is so good green, lots of open spaces to walk around, nice playground for children, Walmart,India bazar and Sams club within walking distance(< 0.5miles) and lots of restaurant around. Have been my home for last 5yrs and I like it here.
we been here for years love to be the resident... service people are good they were on time .... nice and extended play area for the kids to spend time...
Community is quiet, and parking is decent. Maintenance could improve on speed of requests. That’s one of the only cons right now and I just moved in.
There are lot of cockroaches. I heard that China is growing cockroaches and selling it. Is there a way we can sell and get reward for that Just for fun
We been here for the past 5 years.... love the place, spacious play area... appreciate the trash pickup sercvice they were on time on most of the time...
Liked the community very much. Park is the best for kids playing. Nearby all facilities availabile. Maintenance responses are very quick. And affordable monthly rent.
it was great. thank you. there were few problems those were resolved quickly and satisfactory.thank you. Nice neighborhood and maintained place.
I recently moved here from New Jersey. I like this place. The main thing I liked here that, this place is surrounded by trees,everywhere is green. I am lucky to live here. Also I see some little creature outside the house,and I am enjoying to watch them at the evening time. Thank you.
I like the community, amenities and services. The trails are good.Nice play areas,well maintained lawns. But little worried about the rats and also late response from the management with respect to mails or parcels.
I jus love love staying in the community. It feels home away from home❤️❤️❤️ Highly recommended!! Spacious lovable plans that fit right your need