Last year management is very poor , but this new management addressing the maintenance request on time. But it would be good if they properly maintain the GYM going forward.

Vast park area for walks. Good location. Good package pickup facility with Parcel pending service.and many school bus for kids pickup.Time taken to attend Maintenance calls can be improved.

Great staff. Apartment maintenance needs are taken care of in a timely manner. Nice location and a great community. The amenities are great.

I have really enjoyed living here. The community is quiet and very family oriented. The price is great for the area and the apartments are spacious and feel like home.

Its good community to stay with family and kids, regarding amenities wise good play ground for kids to enjoy their evening time and walking area. issues getting resolve soon irrespective of time.

Nice place to live at. Excellent staff though sometimes can be tough on you. Very large area and lot of greenery. Best part is it’s close to all stores and I mean all the stores. Nice interiors. Apt towards Ohio dr have a good partial sun rise view.

Pretty quiet community and lots of open walking areas. Still a lot of landscape issues causing mud to build up on sidewalks and non grassy areas. Because of sprinklers, many broken spraying every which way, even when it’s not raining, it’s muddy. Some areas have recently been covered in gravel which is great! But I hope it’s not done. Also, trash area is a huge problem. It stinks, it’s littered with disgusting trash not just inside the area but outside of it.

Very nice place surrounded by good shopping malls and gas station and groceries store and good nice people . I would recommend any one who has small kids to stay here as this is a very safe neighbourhood and the schools are really good in this area .Has walmart and sams club and lot of indian restaurant nearby so you can walk and go places as required

This community is centrally located with good amenities, gym, pools and huge park. Staying here for over an year and the experience is fairly good. Areas to improve: 1. Car parking is a huge problem after 8PM because of guests. At least one dedicated parking slot should be allotted per unit so we don't lose our place 2. Maintenance or enquiry phone calls should be answered 3. Joining or renewal perks would be great. 4. Move out fines are very high

Good Locationand Very near to many Amenities like Walmart etc. community is maintained very well. Have a very good play ground and Dog park area. Finding right parking spot may be difficult at times.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very lively community and all the shopping is nearby. Having a big park within a community is a good asset and very well maintained. With new management, Maintenance requests are handled in a couple of days.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My experience has been great so far. We moved in last April and have almost no issues. I’d say the only thing that could be better is the dumpsters. They really should be emptied more frequently. Other than that, no complaints.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is too good here.However the service request not addressed on time and this can be improved.Main shops and eateries are walkable.The park in the Lincoln apartments is big for children to play and adults for walking.Many offices are also nearby so you don't need really a car if you are new,as UBER will be cheaper.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It has been great 2 years living in Lincoln Apt's. The location of my apartment is really great, have swimming pool and volleyball court just behind my balcony. Good to have wooden flooring at the 1st Floor, easy to clean and more hygiene than carpet. There is always some room for improvements. Service gets bad when more requests come at the same time. management should be more aggressive in handling those, should have more staff. Time to time pest control should be done from the management side instead of residents complaining and making requests. Overall a very good community to live for people Indian Subcontinent. Indian restaurant and grocery shop are in walk able distance. Even Walmart and and Sam's club are within a mile.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice apartment when I was here at march 2018 service was not up to level but it’s improving day by day ..Before they takes to rectify our problems till one month now they are taking one week ..Till they have to improve..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is improving but not best as it used to be. I used to log many request for same issue.Maintenance turnaround and fix was an issue but I see it is changing.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent to stay because of convenience to grocery, restaurant,school. Good amenities. Spacious with traditional models. Easily accessible.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

What a wonderful place to live! Choosing a new home is hard, you never really know how it is going to be. I have been impressed every time I have had interactions with the office or maintenance. Love all of the new things going on. Management communicates well about anything that might be an inconvenience and I have never experienced that in an apartment before. Living here from past 2 years and will definitely plan on doing another lease here!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We love the community and like to hangout in park with our new friends and overall experience of staying here was really great and I’m so glad that we choose this community as our residence

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are at Lincoln on our 3rd year and tat speaks about the apartment community.. we love staying here.. Neighborhood is good and all shopping accessible nearby..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The new management is great!We love this community.It has a good park and my kid enjoys a lot during spring and summer playing outside.The best part of this community is all ages can find frens :)

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance has been slow in the past, but the community is quiet and the residents are friendly. Common areas are maintained. Overall upkeep is improving.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent Experience! Love the community!! Perfect place for the family!! In love with the pools & the fountain area especially! Will Recommend everyone!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

After recent management change I see lot of improvements in the community which really appreciate. Now the management is ready to listen an issues reported with open mind.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

community is good and is near by to schools, Grocerie store,All other regular needs .Kids too enjoy the park and pool .Staff is also friendly and cooperative.