The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

we recently moved in here, had nice experience as far apartment community and also with apartment, looking forward for nicer and more rewarding stay at Lincoln
Just started here.. good for now and more to come.. Emergency services are good and people are responsive.. parking is little challenging and not that easy to get a spot.
I am seeing quite a few cockroaches as I move in. Will request the management to take care of this with some pest control activities done to make my move in easy
Community has nice park where we can walk and spend quality time with our friends. Neighbours are friendly and helpful. Apartment is airy and enough sunlight comes.
We been hear for the past 4 years... we love the ambience and park area is wide kids love to spend their time and the trash system is Highly appreciated....
Great place to live. . Big outdoor playground and best neighborhood. Everything is closer to this place. My daughter loves the park here .
First thing to brag about is the landscaping! Many times a week we've got multiple people out cleaning the grounds and taking care of our plants--really makes the neighborhood stand out and feel like a home! The office staff is always friendly and quick to respond. Mail service is great. What few maintenance requests I've had in my apartment over the last year (big bulbs that needed replaced, etc) have been promptly and correctly fulfilled! The staff is also prompt to correct any lease violations (illegal smelling odors, valet trash cans being left out, unsightly patios). My only wish is that they'd update faucets and plumbing fixtures to match the updated appliances. Would really make this place stand out.
It's been over a month since I moved in. Was very skeptical since I had seen below average review for community on various platform. I however took the risk due to the location of the community. So far from what I have seen and experienced, this is the best community, with great facilities, great support from property team, overall tells me my decision was good.
The best part of it is the park, sweeping pool and the Gym. We use them a lot. A tennis court might have been added a lot of value. Also I would like to have the Gym a little quieter place, now it’s very noisy.
It's been just a month since we moved to this community but so far we are in love with the city and this beautiful community. Both management and the maintenance team care about the residents. No complaints. It's such a fun to walk around this well maintained community with my 2 yo..