Awesome place to live. Good management. The park is the best part of this community. It’s very near to all amenities like Walmart, India store and restaurants

Maintenance request raised by residents is showing up good progress .Its has become better by changing the trash policy. though we maintaining our apt clean still seeing roaches that is the problem we are facing as of now.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The location is perfect. The apartments are really nice and I love the attached garage. The main thing that needs improvement is pool maintenance. Overall, I don't think I could've picked a better complex to live in.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is very good with all amenities nearby. Greenery all round with huge park for kids to play around. It’s a good community for families . But valet trash system is absolutely bad idea.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It has been great living at Lincoln square apartments. Any concerns or issues I might have are taken care of immediately. They truly value their residents.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Always clean, secure, very quiet Leasing people very welcoming Ashly is the one I deal with . She is very welcoming and helpful . I don’t have any problem with them .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We been here for the past five years and we loved it on the whole.... The play area is perfect to my kid to enjoy.... We even suggest our friends for the stay....

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance is really great , when you task maintainance request , they are resolved very fast . Excellent place to live with family and kids

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a good community to live if you have kids. Big park and beautiful swimming pools with other amenities like gym volleyball court and good schools too.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good and exiting stay here. We got good park to play and many grocery stores around the community. Like it more and it is central to any other places.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln s a great place but need to speed up the maintenance process. Times people wait for days for it to get resolved. You guys have jack of all trade but you lack speciality skills

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's the park that attracted me.. and the ambiance of kids playing around is awesome. I have a great time living in this community and it's already been 4 years that am staying here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very good community with lots of buildings and open spaces. The units are spacious unlike the new apartments coming up in the dallas plano area. Restaurants, grocery stores, corporate offices and all within a 5 mile radius. The location is extremely convenient. The management needs of improve on fixing issues on a timely basis. Other than that, this is a very good place.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I absolutely love the location and appearance of the complex! My apartment feels private and homey; the attached garage is an added bonus! Maintenance is completed quickly, parking is always available, and I enjoy the gym and pools!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I like this apartment a lot because we get more natural light and it’s very spacious. My son loves to roam around in the apartment park. We as a family enjoy the living here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Apartment is very nice . The location is excellent as we have shops, medical facility , schools nearby. The maintenance is getting better and now more responsive . The community maintenance is getting much better as they have introduced valet trash . The staff needs to be more helpful and friendly

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Wonderful place to stay , especially kids love the park and the ambience. Never seen any apartments with such a huge play area for kids and adults. I would highly recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I am very happy to be a part of this community.I am living here since3.5 years. New management is way far better than the previous one in its services.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Fine. Community is well maintained, but buildings obviously lack high build quality and will probably fall apart within 10 years. Staff never answers phone

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Best community in Plano. I have lived here for more than an year now and 5 star quality of service provided by the staff. Easy access to shopping malls, restaurants, etc. strongly recommend this community to others wanting to move to plano.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have lived here 3 to 4 years. I love the neighborhood feel. The beautiful trees and landscaping attracted me. The space in my home is big for most apartments these days. The office staff we have currently is amazing. Any issues I have had they work hard to help with. The are not perfect nor am I but this place is perfect for me.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

A great location, helpful staff, but slower turn around of the work requests. Almost all you need is at walk-able distance, if you improve the service turn around, you would be the best.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Now trash pickup made easy and convenient so more comfortable to stay, large park area for the kids to play in summer, More number of pools for kids to enjoy

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Pretty nice ground and the kids actually come out to play !!! Easy to make friends for families who have kids. Great location. Plenty of restaurants around.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The apartment community is huge and conveniently located, It’s close to schools, work, shopping, transportation, restaurants and other amenities, It Has a nice big park for jogging and kids to play. Sometimes maintenance issues get resolved quickly. But then sometimes need to follow-up couple of times. Staff are very and helpful.