This place is Roaches's heaven . But have good spacious park and good neighborhood.. Easy access to Walmart and sams.. bus facility for Riddle elementary is very good.

I love Lincoln because I have most of my friends here, which I feel I am living with a family around. It is one Big community where we can see people get new friends so soon.

Nice place for kids to enjoy the time in play area. Good appartment plans and little costly. But appartment has roches, mosquito and rat :-(

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice location location to live with kids. Walkable distance for office and shopping area and restaurants. Big park for kids to play area

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great Community with vey good ambiance. Loved to be at this place. Management and Maintenance are spot on. I would definitely recommend this community for people coming to plano.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its very good. I have been staying in this community and in the same apartment for three years and have again renewed my lease for the fourth year.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Area is open and close to lots of businesses like a mall and movie theater. Many food places around to choose from like Jason’s deli which is also a healthy option.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very much close to all the stores and having a good playarea for children. Families and joggers can walk and jog around this community which is close to 1.1 mile.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love living at Lincoln at Towne Square. My wife and I moved-in in May. And we enjoy the environment and convenience of the location of Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Leaving here since last 2 and half year. I face little problem while there was management changes happen. There were lots of delays in completing your maintenance requests and no clear communication on how much time it will take.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have been here many years and I am always amazed at how much it has changed from the management company to the residents to the community itself.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's place to live , Community service is good. Good neighborhood. Nice Park , near to all good shopping malls, schools and Hospitals , last but not least near to IT corridor in Plano and Frisco..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great open playing area for kids, excellent neighborhood, and amazing residents, The children play area gets very crowded and need to install more slides for kids to lessen overcrowding

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We have lived here for over five years. We moved here from Tennessee. We have never had any bugs. The neighborhood is safe and nice and so are the neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

LINCOLN AT TOWNE SQUARE is an amazing place to live! The apartments are great and the park is amazing for children to play and for adults to walk and relax. The pools are also a nice place to relax and enjoy with the whole family!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have good experience in this community and really like to stay here but this summer it has been really frustrating experience. My AC kept on breaking several times, microwave also was broke once. It is it some issue with entire electrical appliances within apartment?? They really need to check and fix these issues.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

One of the best apartments to live especially with kids.Easy accessible to all major shops. Park is the main advantage. Friendly neighborhood

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Friendly environment . Amenities like walmart Sams India Bazar and many restaurants are nearby. There are 2 parks within the community so that we can spend some time. Overall good place to live in.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I specially like the park in front of office. Its very lively in the evening. Along with that there are multiple swimming pools conveniently located. Also there are ample of parking spaces. Overall its a Nice community to live in.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance requests are acted soon. Apartments are little old. But I like the community overall. Good maintenance staff. Good gym and many pools

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great community with huge park for children. Close proximity to shopping and restaurants . Overall great experience living here and recommend others as well

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lovely neighboorhood and walkable to major shopping places, restaurants, schools. Beautiful place with huge park and my experience with the leasing office to all the time good. Extremely happy to stay here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was good experience to live here,wonderful pool view from patio,lively and clean environment ,gym has all the required equipment its nice

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Just signed another lease! The entire office staff was super and willing help! Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests and repair!!! Community is constantly being updated and improved :) Thanks Kate, Tia and Kayla!!!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good community for kids and elders, spacious play area, pool and volleyball court. Reasonable price and ambience. 100% recommend this place to your friends