The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent community, well managed, beautifully landscaped. Needs taken care, excellent maintenance, available for service. Landmark location, well connected to stores of all kinds. Appreciate the yearly maintenance of exteriors and regular manicure of trees. The park just adds to the beauty and charm with beautiful ambience. Cultural diversity. to stay second year. Feels home away from home.
Beautiful place and very close to all shopping , restaurants and theaters.. Close to highway. Very nice place to live . Especially like the park, pleasant atmosphere .
My experience at the Lincoln at Town Square has been amazing. The apartment is fabulous, the community is great, and the location is just perfect.
Been a resident for 5 years. Overall, it's been a nice place for my wife, dog, and I to live. Residents and staff are friendly. I'm a little disappointed with the most recent change in management. I understand the challenges in managing a property that has been run down by previous owners, but recently, I think priorities have been shifted in favor of the owner, not the tenants. As tenants, we pay premium every month for not only a place to live, but also for amenities such as pool access. The pool, located next to building 4, has been a place for us to spend summers with family and friends. Not this year. The doors were chain locked for most the year and almost every holiday with the exception of Labor Day weekend, which the pool was covered with algae and disgusting. There seemed to be no desire from the staff to fix the issue every time I asked. I don't think it's a huge request to make sure the pool is up to code. Any standard hourly employee could maintain a pool given the right tools and chemicals. Or maybe some of the money allocated for new stones, hammocks, and painting the outside of the apartment buildings for months could be re-purposed for a pool technician servicing the property on a weekly or bi-weekly basis?
We have had pleasant experience living in Lincoln @ Town Square so far. Whether it is the responsiveness of maintenance, cleanliness, the ongoing work to beautify or the buzzing vibe of the community, this is the society to live. There are many convenience options, shops and amenities that make it easy to enhance your living style. The original factor for me considering Lincoln was due to the School district. But, now there are lot more to look for.
It’s nice to be here and having great time here with lots of kids around and my little one loves to enjoy the parks and fountain and it’s glad we moved here
Excellent community with awesome location . I’m so happy to be a part of this community. My friends give a woww expression, every time I invite friends in my home and to the community. The park and the fountain area is a special treat for us residents to sit and relax . I’m looking forward to continue my stay here in this community.
Good place to live. Markets, malls very accessible.. Good school district. New management is really good and have a quick response time on any request.
Extremely satisfied with the location of the community. The park and the fountain place is an awesome place to sit and relax . The apartment is spacious and well planned.
Community is good .. but few times the service requests are not addresses in time. The bathroom taps and other accessories could be made more modern