Excellent community, well managed, beautifully landscaped. Needs taken care, excellent maintenance, available for service. Landmark location, well connected to stores of all kinds. Appreciate the yearly maintenance of exteriors and regular manicure of trees. The park just adds to the beauty and charm with beautiful ambience. Cultural diversity. to stay second year. Feels home away from home.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Beautiful place and very close to all shopping , restaurants and theaters.. Close to highway. Very nice place to live . Especially like the park, pleasant atmosphere .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My experience at the Lincoln at Town Square has been amazing. The apartment is fabulous, the community is great, and the location is just perfect.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Been a resident for 5 years. Overall, it's been a nice place for my wife, dog, and I to live. Residents and staff are friendly. I'm a little disappointed with the most recent change in management. I understand the challenges in managing a property that has been run down by previous owners, but recently, I think priorities have been shifted in favor of the owner, not the tenants. As tenants, we pay premium every month for not only a place to live, but also for amenities such as pool access. The pool, located next to building 4, has been a place for us to spend summers with family and friends. Not this year. The doors were chain locked for most the year and almost every holiday with the exception of Labor Day weekend, which the pool was covered with algae and disgusting. There seemed to be no desire from the staff to fix the issue every time I asked. I don't think it's a huge request to make sure the pool is up to code. Any standard hourly employee could maintain a pool given the right tools and chemicals. Or maybe some of the money allocated for new stones, hammocks, and painting the outside of the apartment buildings for months could be re-purposed for a pool technician servicing the property on a weekly or bi-weekly basis?

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We have had pleasant experience living in Lincoln @ Town Square so far. Whether it is the responsiveness of maintenance, cleanliness, the ongoing work to beautify or the buzzing vibe of the community, this is the society to live. There are many convenience options, shops and amenities that make it easy to enhance your living style. The original factor for me considering Lincoln was due to the School district. But, now there are lot more to look for.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s nice to be here and having great time here with lots of kids around and my little one loves to enjoy the parks and fountain and it’s glad we moved here

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Excellent community with awesome location . I’m so happy to be a part of this community. My friends give a woww expression, every time I invite friends in my home and to the community. The park and the fountain area is a special treat for us residents to sit and relax . I’m looking forward to continue my stay here in this community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place to live. Markets, malls very accessible.. Good school district. New management is really good and have a quick response time on any request.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Extremely satisfied with the location of the community. The park and the fountain place is an awesome place to sit and relax . The apartment is spacious and well planned.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is good .. but few times the service requests are not addresses in time. The bathroom taps and other accessories could be made more modern

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We have been part of Lincoln family since three years. So far it’s been a wonderful experience. We love the environment around us with trees and a big park for kids to enjoy. Maintenance is good, they respond pretty fast.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The apartment complex is very quiet and the majority of the staff is very down to earth and friendly. I find the prices to be great for the area. Shopping is within walking distance and so is a doggy daycare. I have recently signed on for another year lease as The Lincoln at Towne Square is close to job, entertainment and shopping.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the neighborhood feel. Love the trees and well kept grounds. Love that the design is meant to prevent neighbor noice. The office staff are helpful to help if needed. Currently going through the changes and updates. It has cause few issues but they are working to get them resolved. Only thing I really wish I could change is to have AT&T internet in my section of development. We are limited one internet and cable provider.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good Community to Live. Peaceful. Excellent Parks, walk ways, Have been here for about 4 years now. will certainly recommend it to anyone who has a need.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Best locality, good maintanence, the park is a great advantage. Having grocery stores and schools nearby which is even walkable. Peaceful surrounding.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Been here two years and really enjoy it. Great staff and community. The maintenance team is efficient. The office team is very helpful. The size of the complex is very large.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Amazing experience in Lincoln, quite strategic location with everything near, good gym, children parks. School buses also come inside and it is very convenient spot.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good to live in a great community with park access to kids!! Nice neighborhood and surely recommend to my friends Have a great day Thanks lol

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice community with lot of open space and big playground for kids and major markets within walkable distance . Maintenance staff are friendly .

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is at centered location. Everything like IT companies, restaurants, grocery stores, kids activities, shopping store and malls are accessible with in 3 to 5 miles. Love the location.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Such a nice place to live! The apartments are spacious and the staff is very friendly. I could not ask for more friendly neighbors. The amenities are wonderful.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love to continue my stay in LTC, because it has all amenities and closer to my office and grocery stores such as Walmart, Sam's club, India bazaar.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

1 am leaving here at Lincoln Town square artments for almost 2 year. There have been three changes in ownership of this community over that period of time. Some have been better than others. Many of the changes made by the new ownership, over the years, have been positive. Some, in my opinion, have been negative. The changes, I am sure, were made depending on the residents and their needs. The residents are very better comparing to the other apartments near by. I am satisfied with the current management staff and maintenance staff. They are doing a good job. These apartments has well maintained park and play area for kids as well.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a good community to live in.i am renting an apartment from 3 years here and happy. The best part is park...kids love to play in the park.

Very good location. good play area for kids and facilities. Apartments are nice layout and spacious. Lot of restaurants and shops around the place.