Good location.. close to walmart, Sams club... amenities are good..gym, park swimming pools... Maintenance is Ok. Takes lot of time work on issues. Need to follow up multiple times.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I have been in this community for 3 years, last year was not very good . Leasing office increases rent by 5% every year and services provided is not par with year 1 with old management

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great place to stay with all amenities at a stones throw. Close to all major corporate offices near legacy.. Frisco isd is an added advantage.. except for regular maintenance delay all others are okay

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Apartment is good!! Lot of open area for kids and montessori is walkable!! Initial service was that promising. Not liking this contractual set up with third party for washer dryer

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s good place to live Walmart , sams club and Indian grocery stores everything near by. Park area is also good. But for big kids playing things are less.

Love the location and park for playing. Have a few issues with ants and maintenance issues. I love the accessibility to market area and 121 for travel.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good to live in a great community with park access to kids!! Nice neighborhood and surely recommend to my friends Have a great day Thanks lol

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice place to stay but service is not that good.. if you improve the service it would be awesome place to stay.. nice pools, big play area, close to restaurants, shops, mall etc.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good place and huge parks for kids!! Easily available restaurants and grocery stores. Apartment is good too.. almost here for 2 years now...

Very good walking trail. Nice play area for kids. Convinently locates near legacy west and toll way. One this they need to improve is on the maintenance request reply, it takes long time to process and complete in time.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I am living for the past 4.5 years in this community. And I am having good experience so far. This apartment is good in all aspects. It has good Park, Gym, Amenities etc. And the shops are very near by to this apartment which adds extra advantage.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love the location and the amenities. However, as this is a big society, maintenance takes a lot of time and we need to have multiple follow-ups.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I am living in this apartment for the past 3.5 years. So far, I can see good experience. But sometimes, I have faced some issues with the maintenance. And when we escalated the issues, the management has deployed all the resources and resolved all the issues. That shows that how management is concerning about the residents. So I felt happy. And I will recommend for my friends as well to choose this apartment. And I can say that the amenities over here is the best one.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Nice place to stay! But need to have better maintenance in the common areas. Have lot of swimming pools and very big park area to spend time with the kids.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its a good community and we do have all the facilities And we do have lot of community events we gather as a family. And with the reasonable

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln apartments has Great community, lots of amenities and great neighborhood. It is close to many company work places and has almost everything you need on day to day basis at walkable distance.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is improving but not best as it used to be. I used to log many request for same issue.Maintenance turnaround and fix was an issue but I see it is changing.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very nice apartment when I was here at march 2018 service was not up to level but it’s improving day by day ..Before they takes to rectify our problems till one month now they are taking one week ..Till they have to improve..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance has been slow in the past, but the community is quiet and the residents are friendly. Common areas are maintained. Overall upkeep is improving.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Centrally located with Walmart, Grocery stores, restaurants, schools, top MNCs within couple of miles radius with good amenities like pool, gym, huge park.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good Locationand Very near to many Amenities like Walmart etc. community is maintained very well. Have a very good play ground and Dog park area. Finding right parking spot may be difficult at times.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is centrally located - Walmart, India Bazaar, 7-eleven, Alpha Montessori and many hotels are at a walking distance. Parking spots are also plenty though there are no sheltered parking spots. Gym is also pretty big and there are three different pools to relax. The maintenance team has expanded. Maintenance requests are now being addressed lot quicker (within 2-3 days) which used to be very long earlier. This is a welcome improvement. Safety of packages delivered at door step is a concern. I & my friends have had our packages tampered when they were at our doorstep.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

After recent management change I see lot of improvements in the community which really appreciate. Now the management is ready to listen an issues reported with open mind.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very Nice and clean community. This community is Close to walmart , India bazar, IT hub. Majority of Indian are living here. School zone is good

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Community is good .. but few times the service requests are not addresses in time. The bathroom taps and other accessories could be made more modern